Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training }

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Empty Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training }

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Palace-wallpapers-28789-2860832

I centrated within the dojo of the golden temple, holding steed in fast meditation, breathing in and outwards. I planned my mind towards the outer source of the halls and focused on my lungs and heart, emananting and imagining them panning as far as the walls of the temple. My mind became silent as my lungs breathed and my heart beat, treading with the ambiance of nature and persisting to organize my mind into the sonance of the source. Accutely, I could hear the aeonance of the chakra well singing within. I could hear the tempo of my heart drumming it's rhythym. I let go all anxiety and worry or tensions of my emotions as I alligned my mind towards my grace. After some time, I'd fall asleep within meditation awaiting awakening.

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Empty Re: Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training }

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 pm

When I awoke, I began to feel revived and alive, this begane swift thought to applying practice towards my Ijutsu techniques. I began to coat my hands with chakra emananting then in a bright silvern sheen. I began to massage my body; My shoulders and my neck. I wrapped my hands around my body, stretching them beyond mention to relieve the tensions that were placed upon my upper and lower back, then my stomach, legs, calves, and feet. Centrating on feeling good, grand, and holistic, kept my medical thoughts in bay and thus focusing my chakra well for the imediance of diffusing status effects, thus ridding thr pain. The slight glow would abask over my skin in comfort, providing sanctity and a sense of appreciation. After I was finished with refreshing my physical and emotional self. I wanted to began in refreshing my spiritual self.

Spoiler:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Empty Re: Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training }

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:28 pm

I began my daily stretches, stretching my hands and feet with my soft body modification as far as I could strech, allowing them to protude from me. My constitution was weak, therefore I could only generate towards three meters without restraint. With additional constitution, I could easily strech outside my rank, with enough room for contortion and physical mass. It was no biggie currently, for range wasn't currently on the design, other than pannijg my curative abilities. I shifted the chakra within my hands, peaking thier frequency. They began to radiate a golden gleam, which I utilized to heal and restore my spiritual body, hoping for all forms of ailments to be reliquished and my healing will, emanante.

Spoiler:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm

After relinquishing thr shining auric chakra which healed my body, I felt like i was fully prepared to inherit the legendary art of thr tempest which was innate within me. I could remember the days of hanessing the streams of its waves, emananting both aqua and lighting. I stood up from my strech and stood in stance, emananting chakra within the abyss of my well drawing forth it's energies to santify itself within each other my tenketsu. I numbered the channels as the spew forth a tingle through my merideans, upon initialization, I brought forth my hands outwards, charging them with lightning chakra before streaming it out forwards in the fluidity of water. An indigo thundercloud appeared, growing, erupting in lightning, emanating a storm of rain and thunder within my palms. It cackled with glee, Illuminating the room as the storm cloud opaqued the vision of my palms from the outside source. When the cloud was complete, an auric beam of illuminating lazer lights, sparked forth outwards, before routing it's trajectory forward. The beam would hit a training doll, spashing across it's body in plasmic waves, leaving a very darkened indention, before causing the training doll to fall. After some time, the doll woukd repair itself, shifting back to normal color and posture before I spanned upon training my storm technique. The Stormcloud within the palm of my hands split apart when I seperated them, becoming clouds around each hand, cackling the the source of the Gale. I lifted my left hand, shunting it forward, generating another splash among the cloud. The particles of electrified plasma skattered from the sound of thunder as the storm cloud rained around my palm. The splash of plasma, with the echoing of thunder refined, then meld into a beam as it fired forth, destroying the dummy.

Again, I practice with the jutsu a final time, casting my right hand forward. A echoing soind of thund emanates from the storn cloud covering my hand, splashing forth plasma, outwards, skattering it's illuminating essense around the cloud, after which the manuevering of my Ranton chakra guided its skattered plasmic sparks forwards in a multiplicity of beams. Accurstely, I could move thr beams in unorthodox directions, controlling them perfectly. I allowed the inner portions of the spash to conbine into a straight beam, while the other streams followed, spiraling around its essentially before destroying the training dummy. After the wake of the Lazer circus, I deactivated the storm cloud, causing it to change its lighting and rain into silence from the thunder and become a nornal white plume.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:12 pm

The white plume cloud emanated, covering my hands. It's sides were fluffy and just as light akin air. I prospected upon the cloud, looking within it's opaque layer and watching the center of my palms. I charged a minuscule amount of wind chakra within both of my palms, watching as they both dispersed the clouds, lingering no more and evaporating into the atmosphere. The wind chakra formed to clear the clouds from my hands, blowing away the plume swiftly and effectively. I then used the techniques to clean the dojo of the golden temple, cleansing and clearing the atmosphere from static electricity, before preparing my next technique.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:04 pm

The raining of the storm clouds previously created around me hands had me notice the puddle of water beneathe my feet. How benevolent, not only did the storm clouds generate moistness of air, although the Supplimentals of rain as they walked with thunder and lightning. I utilized the puddle of water as an advantage, seeping deep below it's surface and hiding within it's field, below that of which would normally could be seeb by adversaries. Underneathe the surface of thr water, appeared to be a while new world. My guess is that I strunk to be molecular within the particular ions of each water atom. During this period, I would rest and sleep while hiding within the water.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:55 am

I awoken in my slumber underwater ater fiend sleeping in the wallows of the pool. The matters of time and the length of its structure began to stratus away as I floated within the pool without any form of Introspection. The collection of my thoughts would pan forward and beckon silence into eternity. The spatial Cascades of waves within the pool became still and my head was doused with clarity. I just wanted to feel whole again. I had been missing a piece of myself since I had became Jounin. Missions were fun. I figure they'd help me experience the world of Kumo and possibly attract a few genin whom wanted to hang along. The ryo wasn't of my mindframe. There wasnt much I concluded to buy within the village, other than Sonic arm Gauntlets which I had saw while passing through the markets. The latest crave, sound techniques and thier ability to amplify or dampen the waves of sound. Of course, being interested in any of the new technology and always keeping up with the latest news, I wanted to test the invention and see how I could aügment the ways of the sound to the liking of the cloud. After all, what's a lightning bolt without the thunder?

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:02 am

I seeped deeper into meditation, cleansing my thoughts from the underwater streams of the twilight seams. The water bacame still and fell into a lulling hang, allowing the water to just allow me to float underneathe it's surface and become still as my thoughts. The cleansing of the temple was one ideal in which I beheld regularly. Even though I could fly here and there upon nimbus of clouds, I always gifted homage towards the golden temple of dawning storm. I honestly never requested payment for the mission, although the village always had strick regulations of putting ryo in a kids pocket, instead gifting proper reknown for thier ascendant duties. It was no biggie, although always bothered me. I centrated my thought on the clarity, without vision. My body begin to illuminate in a galactic stream of white seams of sparkling diamonds, glittering amongst the stillness of thr underwater stream. My chakra seamed to seep outside of body as an aura, showing my the entirety of it's presense. After the expellsion of my chakra, it naturally began routing itself towards the buddah statue in the middle of the temple.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 am

The buddah statue began to glow the emanance of thr white chakra which was illuminating from my body in the stillness of my thoughts and movements. The chakra ciirculated around the statue and formed what seemed like aa star above it's head, shooting the seven sides of it's design towards the seven lanturns which were unlit within the room. Afterwards, my chakra lit the dry lanturns with a poring silvern light. I could briefly see the reflections of the light flickering within the temple, gifting an illuminating incandescence which only those whom watch the solar sun could know. I beheld the moment of clarity with a silent introspection, thanking the diety of tbr storm for guiding me within the mission of cleansing tbe temple.

我很欣賞神靈可以減輕我的困境和過去的事件,讓我在這一刻永遠存在。願寺廟得到保護,永不被忽視.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:53 pm

I seeped outside of the pool of water, watching as it evaporated instantaneously as I climped out of it's surface. I began centrating chakra within the center of my palm and generated Räiton within the abyss of my chakra well, running I through my tenketsu towards my hands. They began brimming with estatic Lighting, jovially cackling around my arms. I began to synergize the the amount of chakra towards how mich I required to utilize, balancing its nature appropiately over my finger tips, reducing both chakra consumption and amplifying my grace in the lightning element's control. It began to stabilize then, frantically began to radiant glow. I ran towards the temples steeps and fired it within the air, watching as it rose above the temple into the sjy before discharging as a firework. I watched as it expelled then exploded, then joined the buddah statue into the temple once again.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:58 am

I beckoned small payer before shifting chakra from my Abyssal well intot the streams of my meridians and tenketsu, I began to raidiate with lightning before streaming it into my arms, releasing volts from my fingertips upon the ground. Raitons called through the gaps of my phalanges, spiring towards the ground spreading out around me and stocking the floors of the temple in a Illuminating cyan and electric blue light, shocking amongst the ground with electric flair. I channelled the lightning which caused the lightning to spread forward in circumvent around me. It electrified the floor of the temple, bouncing around me as a dancer could in the spring of their celeric steps. I repelled it outwards covering the whole temple floor in a wave of lightning before discharging and ending the channel. The static upon the floor remained stabilized after apply chakra with my feet akin I would the water walking technique.

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:59 am

After ending my previous technique, I absorbed the raiton chakra wave back into my body, spiring forth and covering myself in the voltage of electricity, shining vibrantly in neon blue light. It jovially moved in wake around my body before I began swirling my hands with a circle, aiming it at one of seven lampstands which pired in electric flare. The electric flare would jump from volley to volley, shifting from land stand to lampstand, streaming them all forth in lightning and roaring in the tempest of thunder. The thunde crackled with appreciation as all of the spires of the made a full circle around the buddah and eye, before I stopped the channel and shocked the buddah. The strike of bolts surrounded the buddah, as I stopped channelling. Immediately the spire of bolts lifted int the air and conducted towards the seven lanp stands, creating another circle spiraling around us before ceasing thier ignition.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:19 am

I sunk to the floor, hiding in water and allowing my mind to rest from the techniques I had learned for the day. I prayed in light fevor, thanking the grace for the day and reminiscing on the progress on completion. I am only one cloud here in the Land of Lightning and I have yet to see those whom were alligned with the storm. It was up to me to beckon thine legacy. With daily inference it besseched me to become willful, jovial, and appreciate whatever time I spent with comrades and achieved with alcolytes. I just needed the right people around me. I needed a goal. For now, meditation and cleansing the temple was the only natural thing I could do, sitting in a deep slumber and watching as my chakra emanated through the pores of my skin, shining in radiant white light.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:26 am

As I beckoned the inner sources of my well, I could see it manifesting with my eyes closed. A visualization of a solid white lotus would manifest, petal by petal, alleviating form as crystal, glowing brightly before spreading amongst itself in streams of radiant beams outwards. The spendor traced the source of my being and it's pathways which connected through my body to gift my vessal chakra and nourishment. My mind went blank as the chakra enhanced itself and fortified around me. I centrated and panned it towards the floor of the golden temple, washing it in white and cyan energy. The energy would wisp through the temple, activating the temple lamps which illuminated the room. The seams of light sparked the lanturns in a healing energy, recovering and revitalizing the plants and air within the stagnant temple. The air became crisp and the vibration rised higher, gifting a feeling of santity and appreciation.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:32 am

I minded tolerance, temperance, and cleared the temptation to upset the balance of the source. Instead my beckoned silence and appropiated my cleansing and clearing thr temple, simply by chakra and meditation. It was a light process which I could enjoy everyday, if I centrated upon a goal and comprehended the purpose of sitting, breathing, giftng and recieving healing. It was a fun fascination of how the temple streamed according to my own chakra centrated breathing and meditation. The temple had to be magic. I could feel its ambiance as it would glow a white sheen and bask within the light of the lanturns, which in turn purified and cleansed the source of my desolate emotions or any other stagnant energy which was doused within the temple. With another patrol finished. I stayed seated and Introspected.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:01 pm

I routed inside of the tenole once again just to fortify it's existance. The golden temple was a relic among Kumogakure where those whom partook in theology and spirituality openly kinected of how to alleviate the troubles of those lost at bay without a deity to rely upon. There were elder manuscripts to guide the young villagers, commons and shinobi alike towards the 'higher source' or higher power'. I enjoyed it's ambiance for the sake of learning of otherworldly ways to fortify thine existance, for without the buddah, or any other common source without could help commune those whom required santity, the world would require a new hope and lead to guide thr youngerlings towards the path of the divine. The monks were still gone, and the temple was empty, so I say infront of the buddah and simply meditated. Everytime I did so, there was an open change within the temple, and thr stagnant energies of the grounds would purify. Doing so kept me jovial and healthy; Loving and lively. I helped less Sonance in mind and pardoned into the abyss of my mind and chakra well, emanating the white crystalline glow around me, lulling into clarity.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:19 pm

Time passed and my aura would boast outwards, the buddah statue absorbing and vivifying my chakra essense. It spread amongst the center of the room, swirling around I and thr huddah statue, in a spiral, as if I am the buddah was the centerfold of the tempest. After a few rotations, the Emanation of my chakra immediately spired towards the seven lamp post which were on the outer edge of the room, dull and unused. After my chakra was infused with the lanturns, they lit up brightly bestowing an enflorious radiance, shining akin to white lotus flames flickering throughout the peaks of the lanturns. I payed less attention to the symbols, yet my eyes glowed in excitement, cackling with thunder, illuminating golden and emboldening my vision. I tried to clear my head and thoughts to hold the channel and spectate what the meditation session was showing me.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Embrazened in white light the sanction dawned in a holy emanance. It ascended my thoughts and intention towards the gradiancy of lucidity. With enlightning mind, I appreciated the reliquary of the buddah and the grace of knowing a portion of my self as our chakra swept among the temple, keeping it pristine and fresh. The temple glee in white prominade and sparked among the light as if crystal. I looked at the solumn face of the buddah statue as it smiled. Watching it grow larger in appearance as we sat in meditative fevorn. The floors of the temple began to be covered with chakra, streaming from the buddah in the appearance of water whilst the white chakra purfied the rest of the temple.

Tempest of the Storm { Yün's Training } Golden11

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:18 am

I remained calm within my sitting position. The majority of the day felt like it was already paved. I longer within the temple longer than I previously thought I would be. There was quite a soothing refreshing feeling that gifted appreciation, inspiration, and hope. The joy felt as if it was filled with laughter of joyous thought. My mind panned upwards towards the lanturn lit ceiling watching the bright raidiant chakra flow amongst the peace which lingered within the temple. Instead of my techniques, my finesse, or the kinection with other shinobi, my mind Introspected with the welcoming space of solidarity; singularity. There was no rushing to get frok one place or another. The motion of the tranquility would call my distress over finding genin subordinates or finally meeting the kage. I was less temperamental and awakening.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:15 pm

With evey inhale, the calm of the storm drifting with me. The inhakes churning thespatious seams clockwise. The exhales flowed within the same manner, shifting counter clockwise when upon the brim of breath. I pardoned in relevant introspection of what I actually wanted to achieve with such character. I wasnt interested in achieving fame or glory, nor were the riches any portion of thine cloud. I prefered wisdom and insight allowing me to pan the consciousness of the mind. My foresight was keen which prevalently gifted me the opprotunity guide my mind and ascend my dimension. This realm of which I manifolded was solefully to achieve balance within all things, seeking the source of my creation, and seeking through the ideal forever evolving. The time I spent within the meditative chamber allowed me to allign my mind with my ideas and sguide thrm through into manifestation. Every meditation began to become a save for personal note.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:23 pm

The cleansing of thr temple also gifted me the opprotunity to hone my gifts and talents. Soon I wouod be able to place them upon display. Even if they were a few ninjutsu combos and binding traps, I believe I could orchestrate a stewdy flow of creating and learning techniques, creating minor Melody gear sound weaponry and armor, awaiting oroper levrl to craft the higher grade accessories, and flow on ijutsu and summoning. Therr was other techniques ij which I wanted to learn, yet Id have to await until there was additiinal experience allocated before I could officially upgrade. Again. Ijutzu and Kuchiyôse Physical Transformations for close and personal encountrs. Summoning Ninjutsu Variants for ranged suppliments. Ototon for Genjutsu. And the rest should clean and resolve itself. I finished the cleansing of the trmple and moved onward from the misssion.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:38 pm

I removed the sword I had in sheathe, which I purchased earlier within the cycle at the marketplace in Kumogakure. I had no will to learn the way of the sword, however I acquired it because of it's ability. The Static Vibroblade increased the rsnk of lightning techniques by one. I decided it would have been an excellent addition to my arsenal as a wand for channelling my Räitōn techniques. However, if I could have it orbit me, it would become my lightning rod. I'd have to get the right mixture for complimentary purposes of the opposing elements lightning and wind; gale's favor. I channelled lightly, mustering thr slight wind I had within chest and exhaled a light wind, which would flow around my blade, picking the wand up from the handle and allowing it to levitate around me. I could control the movements of the sword with chakra manuevering. A good idea, however I required the right weapon, then there would be no worries of the blade ever faltering. It was a cheaply manufactured blade from the storages of stock. I was sure if i could create another blade, a proper blade of wind, I could edge its purposes with wind, gifting a smooth cut.

Name: Wind Release: Verdant Mountain Gale
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: 0 - 40 m/
    Speed: C
    Element: Wind
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake
    Description: By using wind-based chakra, the user can infuse their bladed weapons with it from a distance and manipulate them.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't add any power to the weapon, only allows for manipulation of it. Holding the hand seal leaves the user more vulnerable than before.

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:56 pm

I moved the blade in air, flowing chakra within it naturally through the chakra emananted wind which wrapped around it's entirety. I let it zip and zoom pass me, allowing to race in flow throughout the air. I like the initial design: A flying blade covered in wind which could be utilized as a ranged or touch attack. I'd move the blade back and forth to train mt coordination with the manipulation of thr wind. It was quite easy to hold an item within. I teched towards my back hippouch, opening its flap and grabbing the set of bells which I acquired for free on my first trip twas the market. Id utilize the flowing contrik of sing to wrap around thr six bells and hokd them air, stretching far outwards in an arning above my head, before swiveling then downwrds around my body as a Halo, beoffe jestering them around the flying sword as a halo around the guard.

I flung my left hand inward towards the right portion of my chest, casuing tbr sword to swiftly right, emanating a large slash of wind from the static vibroblade. I rapidity, I began to slash with the blade in the air, spreading forth a volley of air blades stratusing through the gust. A Slash and a Barrage. It requires a channel and you could send ivicerate targets with the whim of the wind.

Name: Wind Release: Slash
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 20 m.
    Speed: B
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air. The technique was powerful enough to stop a Susanoo's movements, but is not able to break through its defense.
    Weaknesses: N/A

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:45 pm

I exchanged more blades of winds wirh every swipe, slashing Volleys of blades of wind forward. Quite easy to slice anything in half and sharpen the blades of the sword I wield. Id place the sword in hand, letting the wind energy mold around my hands and sword. Id raise my sword with my left hand, slashing downward, creating a rifting blade of wind forward vertically. After some time in flight, it would dispesrse from sharpness into thin shifty air. Again, id slash vertically, upwards, rising forth a single tornado ripping forward, spinning violently. I swirled my sword above as it reached its apex within my arch before slashing outwards erupting four tornadoes ripping a the path of the swing, covering the layer in front of me before dissipating into still wind.

Name: Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 60 m.
    Speed: B
    Hand Seals: Ram
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind which forms four small tornadoes. These tornadoes are capable of flinging away all projectiles and people who make direct contact with them. The wind cuts like most wind-nature techniques and may be combined with fire release techniques to create flaming hurricanes.
    Weaknesses: N/A

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm