Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Emperor's Compendium

    Share
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

    Name: Burner
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: Varies
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Horse → Tiger → Snake
    Description: Burner is a multi-purposed Katon technique that allows the user to fire spontaneous bursts of Katon chakra from their hand(s). When performed with one hand, the user unleashes a somewhat-cylindrilical torrent of flames with a range of 15 meters in front of them, in the form of a flamethrower of height and width equal to that height. These flames are capable of inflicting burns and setting things in that range ablaze. This technique has heavy recoil in itself, however, and as a result when used with one hand it knocks the user away from their original position at one rank below the technique's Power in Speed.

    The two-handed variation of the technique releases a wave in front of the user, and behind the user at the same time. Both waves are 15 meters in each direction, covering the same height and width as well like the one-handed variation. The only difference is that the user doesn't suffer recoil from it, because they're two equal forces being fired in two different directions.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Cannon
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: 0-50m
    Speed: B
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Clap Hands
    Description: After clapping their hands together, the user generates Katon-natured chakra in both of them, engulfing them in visible auras of flames. Simultaneously, they extend their arms forward, unleashing a pair of swirling, fiery blasts that intertwine with one another midway through their release, forming into an X-shaped blast. The blast itself is equivalent to a beach ball in size, and is able to be promptly changed in its trajectory once fired, due to the spiralling nature of its movement. It's able to be controlled at the user's Coordination -1 tier following its release, and detonates against whatever it collides with.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Overhaul
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Varies
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: Taijutsu Skill, Ninjutsu Skill
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Horse → Monkey → Ox → Boar → Rat → Hare → Tiger
    Description: Overhaul is a unique Nintaijutsu technique in which the user enhances the mental capacity by focusing chakra near their brain. This chakra makes itself visible as whatever element the user utilizes the technique with, constantly flickering as a prominent gathering of it upon their forehead. While active, Overhaul boosts whatever physical stat the user desires by 1 tier. Once the user chooses a single stat for this technique to boost, said stat cannot be changed.

    While active, elemental chakra emanates from the user's forehead throughout the entirety of their body, circulating its way through them. This immediately causes whatever they come in contact with physically to also be engulfed in the chakra, though they can withhold where the chakra flows on their body. The technique's special ability is that it uses the chakra engulfing the user's body to empower the Power of techniques using the same element by one rank if the user wills it.
    Weaknesses: Limits the user entirely to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of the element being used.


    Last edited by Takeo on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 867
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:13 pm

    @Takeo wrote:Name: Burner
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: Varies
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Horse → Tiger → Snake
    Description: Burner is a multi-purposed Katon technique that allows the user to fire spontaneous bursts of Katon chakra from their hand(s). When performed with one hand, the user unleashes a somewhat-cylindrilical torrent of flames with a range of 15 meters in front of them, in the form of a flamethrower of height and width equal to that height. These flames are capable of inflicting burns and setting things in that range ablaze. This technique has heavy recoil in itself, however, and as a result when used with one hand it knocks the user away from their original position at one rank below the technique's Power in Speed.

    The two-handed variation of the technique releases a wave in front of the user, and behind the user at the same time. Both waves are 15 meters in each direction, covering the same height and width as well like the one-handed variation. The only difference is that the user doesn't suffer recoil from it, because they're two equal forces being fired in two different directions.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Approved


    @Takeo wrote:
    Name: Cannon
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-50m
    Speed: B
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Clap Hands
    Description: After clapping their hands together, the user generates Katon-natured chakra in both of them, engulfing them in visible auras of flames. Simultaneously, they extend their arms forward, unleashing a pair of swirling, fiery blasts that intertwine with one another midway through their release, forming into an X-shaped blast. The blast itself is equivalent to a beach ball in size, and is able to be promptly changed in its trajectory once fired, due to the spiralling nature of its movement. It's able to be controlled at the user's Coordination -1 tier following its release, and detonates against whatever it collides with.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    If it is going to be controlled at your coor -1 tier it needs an upkeep if that manipulation is going to last longer than 1 post.



    @Takeo wrote:
    Name: Overhaul
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Varies
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: Taijutsu Skill, Ninjutsu Skill
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Horse → Monkey → Ox → Boar → Rat → Hare → Tiger
    Description: Overhaul is a unique Nintaijutsu technique in which the user enhances the mental capacity by focusing chakra near their brain. This chakra makes itself visible as whatever element the user utilizes the technique with, constantly flickering as a prominent gathering of it upon their forehead. While active, Overhaul boosts whatever physical stat the user desires by one tier. Once the user chooses a single stat for this technique to boost, said stat cannot be changed.

    While active, elemental chakra emanates from the user's forehead throughout the entirety of their body, circulating its way through them. This immediately causes whatever they come in contact with physically to also be engulfed in the chakra, though they can withhold where the chakra flows on their body. The technique's special ability is that it uses the chakra engulfing the user's body to empower the Power of techniques using the same element by one rank if the user wills it.
    Weaknesses: Limits the user entirely to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of the element being used.

    What is the boost of this technique? You say the user can choose a single stat to boost but you don't say by how much.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 am

    Made the necessary changes.


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1218
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Ryuko on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:30 pm

    @Takeo wrote:

    Name: Cannon
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: 0-50m
    Speed: B
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Clap Hands
    Description: After clapping their hands together, the user generates Katon-natured chakra in both of them, engulfing them in visible auras of flames. Simultaneously, they extend their arms forward, unleashing a pair of swirling, fiery blasts that intertwine with one another midway through their release, forming into an X-shaped blast. The blast itself is equivalent to a beach ball in size, and is able to be promptly changed in its trajectory once fired, due to the spiralling nature of its movement. It's able to be controlled at the user's Coordination -1 tier following its release, and detonates against whatever it collides with.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Overhaul
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Varies
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: Taijutsu Skill, Ninjutsu Skill
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Horse → Monkey → Ox → Boar → Rat → Hare → Tiger
    Description: Overhaul is a unique Nintaijutsu technique in which the user enhances the mental capacity by focusing chakra near their brain. This chakra makes itself visible as whatever element the user utilizes the technique with, constantly flickering as a prominent gathering of it upon their forehead. While active, Overhaul boosts whatever physical stat the user desires by 1 tier. Once the user chooses a single stat for this technique to boost, said stat cannot be changed.

    While active, elemental chakra emanates from the user's forehead throughout the entirety of their body, circulating its way through them. This immediately causes whatever they come in contact with physically to also be engulfed in the chakra, though they can withhold where the chakra flows on their body. The technique's special ability is that it uses the chakra engulfing the user's body to empower the Power of techniques using the same element by one rank if the user wills it.
    Weaknesses: Limits the user entirely to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of the element being used.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:29 pm

    Name: Flame Propulsion
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Contact
    Speed: A
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: B-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: Chakra Flow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: After forming the singular handseal, the user channels Katon chakra to their hands or feet to engulf them, while propelling it out, granting the user the ability to move at high speeds both on ground and in the air. The direction in which the user moves is affected by the direction in which the flames are being fired out, with the user’s ability to move in the air being based on their Coordination, since they’re still shifting their body accordingly to allow the pseudo-form of flight they’re granted by using the technique. If the flames engulfing the user’s hands or feet is used to attack, the Power behind the flame-induced attacks is B-Rank.
    Weaknesses: While in use, the user is incapable of using Ninjutsu, and is restricted purely to Taijutsu or physical maneuvers.

    Name: Cruel Sun
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: Varies
    Upkeep Cost: 15
    Range: 0-150m
    Speed: A
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake → Hare → Tiger
    Description: An impressive Katon-based technique in which the user generates Katon chakra from every inch of their body, then forms the needed handseals. Upon completing them, the user lifts their hand above their head and outstretches their palm, paying 15 chakra and flowing the entirety of the generated chakra into their hand. This results in the formation of a sphere of Katon chakra that's just beyond the size of an average person, easily spanning about 3 meters high, wide, and long. Upon formation, the user is able to send this incredible blast of heat towards an opponent, to eviscerate them.

    Even if the technique is avoided initially, its path of motion can be manipulated by the user at their Coordination -1 tier, and sustained for up to 3 posts after it's initial creation. At any point after its initial activation, up to fifty (50) meters away from where the user is at, the user is able to detonate the projectile if they choose it, by closing the hand they fired the attack with into a fist. Naturally, this means the user must keep that hand open if they wish to not detonate it prematurely. Upon detonation, the user pays an additional 10 chakra, causing the sphere to expand into a ball of heat, spreading up to 30 meters of extreme heat.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Full Overhaul
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Varies
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: Taijutsu Skill, Ninjutsu Skill
    Parent Technique: Overhaul
    Hand Seals: Horse → Monkey → Ox → Boar → Rat → Hare → Tiger → Seal of Confrontation
    Description: Like its parent technique, Full Overhaul kicks the user’s body into high gear by enhancing their mental capacity with the accelerated flow of elemental chakra close to their brain. This localisation of chakra appears as an even greater aura of energies centered at the base of the user’s forehead. As an amped up variation of Overhaul, this technique allows the user to choose an additional stat to boost by a tier, although it too cannot be altered after the initial decision.

    The flow of elemental chakra throughout the user’s body is even greater than before, making itself apparent as a faint aura that emanates around them. Unlike Overhaul itself, the amount of chakra flowing through the user’s body is so great that a skillful enough user of the technique is able to remove the handseal requirement on techniques, simply by using the chakra emanating off of one’s body for them. This technique as a whole, however, is limited solely to the element that is chosen for Focused Amplification, meaning it can only be reserved for the element that the user is most talented at.
    Weaknesses: Limits the user entirely to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of the element being used.


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1218
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:59 pm

    @Takeo wrote:Name: Flame Propulsion
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Contact
    Speed: A
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: B-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: Chakra Flow
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description: After forming the singular handseal, the user channels Katon chakra to their hands or feet to engulf them, while propelling it out, granting the user the ability to move at high speeds both on ground and in the air. The direction in which the user moves is affected by the direction in which the flames are being fired out, with the user’s ability to move in the air being based on their Coordination, since they’re still shifting their body accordingly to allow the pseudo-form of flight they’re granted by using the technique. If the flames engulfing the user’s hands or feet is used to attack, the Power behind the flame-induced attacks is B-Rank.
    Weaknesses: While in use, the user is incapable of using Ninjutsu, and is restricted purely to Taijutsu or physical maneuvers.

    Name: Cruel Sun
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: Varies
    Upkeep Cost: 15
    Range: 0-150m
    Speed: A
    Element: Fire
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake → Hare → Tiger
    Description: An impressive Katon-based technique in which the user generates Katon chakra from every inch of their body, then forms the needed handseals. Upon completing them, the user lifts their hand above their head and outstretches their palm, paying 15 chakra and flowing the entirety of the generated chakra into their hand. This results in the formation of a sphere of Katon chakra that's just beyond the size of an average person, easily spanning about 3 meters high, wide, and long. Upon formation, the user is able to send this incredible blast of heat towards an opponent, to eviscerate them.

    Even if the technique is avoided initially, its path of motion can be manipulated by the user at their Coordination -1 tier, and sustained for up to 3 posts after it's initial creation. At any point after its initial activation, up to fifty (50) meters away from where the user is at, the user is able to detonate the projectile if they choose it, by closing the hand they fired the attack with into a fist. Naturally, this means the user must keep that hand open if they wish to not detonate it prematurely. Upon detonation, the user pays an additional 10 chakra, causing the sphere to expand into a ball of heat, spreading up to 30 meters of extreme heat.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Full Overhaul
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Varies
    Skill: Nintaijutsu
    Classification: Hiden
    Requirements: Taijutsu Skill, Ninjutsu Skill
    Parent Technique: Overhaul
    Hand Seals: Horse → Monkey → Ox → Boar → Rat → Hare → Tiger → Seal of Confrontation
    Description: Like its parent technique, Full Overhaul kicks the user’s body into high gear by enhancing their mental capacity with the accelerated flow of elemental chakra close to their brain. This localisation of chakra appears as an even greater aura of energies centered at the base of the user’s forehead. As an amped up variation of Overhaul, this technique allows the user to choose an additional stat to boost by a tier, although it too cannot be altered after the initial decision.

    The flow of elemental chakra throughout the user’s body is even greater than before, making itself apparent as a faint aura that emanates around them. Unlike Overhaul itself, the amount of chakra flowing through the user’s body is so great that a skillful enough user of the technique is able to remove the handseal requirement on techniques, simply by using the chakra emanating off of one’s body for them. This technique as a whole, however, is limited solely to the element that is chosen for Focused Amplification, meaning it can only be reserved for the element that the user is most talented at.
    Weaknesses: Limits the user entirely to Taijutsu and Ninjutsu of the element being used.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:37 am

    Name: Ice Wall
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-20m
    Speed: C
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: --
    Parent Technique: --
    Hand Seals: --
    Description: Ice Wall is a technique similar to that of the Certain-Kill Ice Spears, though heavily watered down to allow new users of Hyouton to put it to good use. Upon a surge of chakra that’s been kneaded into ice, the user unleashes a maelstrom of ice out in front of them. While much weaker and slower than Certain-Kill Ice Spears, it covers far more range, easily spreading a maximum of 20 meters in distance and spanning 15 meters in height and width overall. This range is encompassed by a series of large spikes of ice, which can either be dulled or sharpened at the tips. This technique in itself functions off of the idea of swarming one’s opponent in ice and trapping them within, rather than killing.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Giant Ice Wall
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-40m
    Speed: B
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: --
    Parent Technique: Ice Wall
    Hand Seals: --
    Description: Giant Ice Wall is an amped up version of the Ice Wall technique. While still slower than Certain-Kill Ice Spears, this technique covers even more distance, dwarving both its parent and its lethal variant. Like the original technique, this one is released with a surge of Hyouton-natured chakra, before shooting forward as a flurry of massive waves of ice capable of being sharpened into spikes or remaining dull. They stop shooting forward once reaching a range of 40 meters, and are a total of 30 meters high, and wide.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Glacier
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-15m
    Speed: A
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: Pre-existing water
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Dragon → Hare → Snake → Boar
    Description: By using a pre-existing water source of at least 15 cubic meters, the user freezes the amassed moisture and launches it from its source, sucking up its entirety to solidify the vast range of water. The ice surges upwards in the form of a massive construct composed of a series of densely-packed spikes. This technique can serve as an offense as much as it can a defense, rising up to 30 meters high and blocking ineffective techniques as a result, while potentially impaling any nearby targets.
    Weaknesses: Really risky with teammates around.

    Name: Globe
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0-15m
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: Pre-existing water source
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake → Horse → Ram → Dragon → Rat → Dog
    Description: The user freezes water vapor within a 15 meter range, compressing it down in the form of thick sheets of ice that form around them as a circular barrier. Leaving the ground within untouched, the half-sphere reaches 10 meters in height, including a small interest that’s about 2 meters high and wide to allow people in and out, though it can be frozen over in one fell swoop. This goes for the floor as well, and counts as a pre-existing source of ice for the user’s techniques.
    Weaknesses: N/A


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1218
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Ryuko on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:56 pm

    @Takeo wrote:Name: Ice Wall
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-20m
    Speed: C
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: --
    Parent Technique: --
    Hand Seals: --
    Description: Ice Wall is a technique similar to that of the Certain-Kill Ice Spears, though heavily watered down to allow new users of Hyouton to put it to good use. Upon a surge of chakra that’s been kneaded into ice, the user unleashes a maelstrom of ice out in front of them. While much weaker and slower than Certain-Kill Ice Spears, it covers far more range, easily spreading a maximum of 20 meters in distance and spanning 15 meters in height and width overall. This range is encompassed by a series of large spikes of ice, which can either be dulled or sharpened at the tips. This technique in itself functions off of the idea of swarming one’s opponent in ice and trapping them within, rather than killing.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Giant Ice Wall
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-40m
    Speed: B
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: --
    Parent Technique: Ice Wall
    Hand Seals: --
    Description: Giant Ice Wall is an amped up version of the Ice Wall technique. While still slower than Certain-Kill Ice Spears, this technique covers even more distance, dwarving both its parent and its lethal variant. Like the original technique, this one is released with a surge of Hyouton-natured chakra, before shooting forward as a flurry of massive waves of ice capable of being sharpened into spikes or remaining dull. They stop shooting forward once reaching a range of 40 meters, and are a total of 30 meters high, and wide.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Glacier
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: --
    Range: 0-15m
    Speed: A
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: Pre-existing water
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Dragon → Hare → Snake → Boar
    Description: By using a pre-existing water source of at least 15 cubic meters, the user freezes the amassed moisture and launches it from its source, sucking up its entirety to solidify the vast range of water. The ice surges upwards in the form of a massive construct composed of a series of densely-packed spikes. This technique can serve as an offense as much as it can a defense, rising up to 30 meters high and blocking ineffective techniques as a result, while potentially impaling any nearby targets.
    Weaknesses: Really risky with teammates around.

    Name: Globe
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: 0-15m
    Speed: N/A
    Element: Hyouton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Yuki Exclusive
    Requirements: Pre-existing water source
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake → Horse → Ram → Dragon → Rat → Dog
    Description: The user freezes water vapor within a 15 meter range, compressing it down in the form of thick sheets of ice that form around them as a circular barrier. Leaving the ground within untouched, the half-sphere reaches 10 meters in height, including a small interest that’s about 2 meters high and wide to allow people in and out, though it can be frozen over in one fell swoop. This goes for the floor as well, and counts as a pre-existing source of ice for the user’s techniques.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:08 am

    Name: Rokushiki Style - Dance of the Entrancing Gypsy
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style focuses on the user's ability to move their body the most. By relaxing themselves mentally and freeing their mind of excess thought, the user prioritises the flexibility, versatility and their general capability to move their form to their desires. All of the user's attacks during this style are fluent and cohesive, prioritising landing several in a short period of time rather than one, highly-damaging attack to essentially stack it up to that point. Movement as far as Gypsy typically incorporates acrobatic feats, whether to dodge incoming attacks or approach their adversary.

    This style in particular increases the user's Coordination by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Rokushiki Style - Rampage of the Brutish Demon
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Strength
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style focuses on the user's ability to strike their opponent's with as much physical force behind the attack as possible. The user retracts from their mobility and focuses solely on their physical strength, attacking with power akin to a battering ram. While strikes aren't fast to an extent that they blitz their opponent's naked eyes, they're aimed with precision, exploiting the natural weak points of the human body to bring down the adversary with often bone-breaking force.

    This style in particular increases the user's Strength by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Rokushiki Style - Track of the Speed Star
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Speed
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style has speed as its primary asset. Everything about it involves blitzing the user's opponent and accelerating to unparalleled levels to dominate the battefield, whether there's one foe or several. The user's movements might not be as flashy or acrobatic, and their hits may lack in the damage department, but they make up for it with impressive levels of aptitude as far as momentum buildup goes.

    This style in particular increases the user's Speed by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 720
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 pm

    @Takeo wrote:Name: Rokushiki Style - Dance of the Entrancing Gypsy
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style focuses on the user's ability to move their body the most. By relaxing themselves mentally and freeing their mind of excess thought, the user prioritises the flexibility, versatility and their general capability to move their form to their desires. All of the user's attacks during this style are fluent and cohesive, prioritising landing several in a short period of time rather than one, highly-damaging attack to essentially stack it up to that point. Movement as far as Gypsy typically incorporates acrobatic feats, whether to dodge incoming attacks or approach their adversary.

    This style in particular increases the user's Coordination by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Rokushiki Style - Rampage of the Brutish Demon
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Strength
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style focuses on the user's ability to strike their opponent's with as much physical force behind the attack as possible. The user retracts from their mobility and focuses solely on their physical strength, attacking with power akin to a battering ram. While strikes aren't fast to an extent that they blitz their opponent's naked eyes, they're aimed with precision, exploiting the natural weak points of the human body to bring down the adversary with often bone-breaking force.

    This style in particular increases the user's Strength by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Rokushiki Style - Track of the Speed Star
    Rank: C
    Power: C
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: 3
    Range: Self
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Speed
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This format of the Rokushiki fighting style has speed as its primary asset. Everything about it involves blitzing the user's opponent and accelerating to unparalleled levels to dominate the battefield, whether there's one foe or several. The user's movements might not be as flashy or acrobatic, and their hits may lack in the damage department, but they make up for it with impressive levels of aptitude as far as momentum buildup goes.

    This style in particular increases the user's Speed by one tier.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:



    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Gear

    • 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror


    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

    Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 117
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Takeo on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:16 pm

    Name: Shigan
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound. It is a very useful technique that can connect rapidly and accurately, which works well with impressive speed and agile techniques. However it's never been used to counter or deflect another powerful attack in any fights, which is probably because the user could easily break their finger instead of just blocking it with Tekkai.

    While used, this technique increases the user's Strength by a full tier, as well as their Coordination by one plus. For the purpose of this technique only, the user's Strength is used to gauge the piercing power of this technique.
    Weaknesses: User requires Constitution equal to the Strength behind their attack to avoid breaking or spraining their finger. Might also backfire on opponents with sufficient armor and/or general resilience.
    Weaknesses: N/A

    Name: Tekkai
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. The strength of Tekkai can vary for users with different physical conditions, as a person with a higher level of muscular strength would be able to take stronger forces and enhance attacks with his/her use of Tekkai. Furthermore, despite the increased physical density that one gains when activating this move, one should remember that the user's body is still flesh and blood. Thus, its resistance to force has its limits.

    Tekkai increases the user's Constitution by one tier and one plus and their Strength by one tier, while dropping their Speed by a full tier.
    Weaknesses: Very strenuous, and thus it has a higher-than normal cost for standard taijutsu.

    Name: Soru
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Refer to m/s chart
    Speed: N/A
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Takeo)
    Requirements: C-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye. This high-speed footwork is utilized to build up excess momentum, allowing the user to accelerate at speeds much faster than their body would normally allow. This does not come without its fair share of experience required in the user to actually pull off.

    When mastered, Soru is able to be used numerous times in quick succession in a single post, so long as the user actually has the time to employ what makes the technique works. It allows the user to speed up to for one second, by pushing off upon the tenth kick upon the ground, propelling themselves towards their target at heightened speeds. This technique boosts the user's Speed by one tier while in effect, similar to the Body Flicker technique.
    Weaknesses: Explained above


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Sponsored content

    Re: Emperor's Compendium

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:59 am