Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Clouds of the Sky

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Clouds of the Sky  Empty Clouds of the Sky

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:40 am

After meeting with Yui'Yua, my blood stirred with fuel unlike I'd felt before. I need training, honing, and appreciation for thine gifts the deity of the sky gifted me. My patronage towards all which gave me ability, was one which was never ending. I felt like I'd forever feel the need for improvement and seeking the gratification which I inquired as a fledgling of the cloud. Even with being a Jounin now, I wouldn't let the the little dampers of my spirit: not having genin to train or having less peers because of my will to grow over and over again. I had to face I was a lotus of tbr everlasting bloom, and my phase to become one with thr everlasting notion of creation was to be birthed again and again. Everyday which I could emanate lightning, water, the wind, then finally storm. I had goals to achieve and I would seek to get there through my techniques of Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, and Summoning. I grandly inquired multiple familiars for Kuchiyôse, particularly Snakes, Slugs, and Sharks. Within my first triple S summoning would be Eels, Jellyfish, and Turtles. There were plenty others I'd like to acquire, yet those would be the first set.

I manuevering through the corridor through jagged streams of lightning, until I reached a guardrail I hurdled over to reach the center of thr pit. I landed in a boom of thunder, crouched into standing. I caso my hands and channeled chakra within my palms, bringing up my chakra scalpels in both hands, practicing my Taijutsu, swinging at the air, left and right, in repeated fashion, getting into the groove of bobbing and weaving.

Name: Dissection Blade
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: D
    Range: Varies
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Ijutsu/Taijutsu
    Classification:  Open
    Requirements: Ijutsu; D-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: Chakra Scalpel
    Hand Seals: N/A
    Description: This is a fighting style created to diversify the utilization of the Chakra Scalpel Technique, and to increase it's application in both medical uses as well as for combat purposes. Like the original technique even the most skilled medic is unable to utilize the Chakra Scalpel technique to deliver fatal cuts without the proper levels of Coordination, however this fighting style is aimed towards improving the viability of using the Chakra Scalpel technique in conjunction with normal combat. This fighting style, rather than granting boosts to any stats, reduces the Coordination requirement to use the Chakra Scalpel technique effectively in combat by two tiers. Despite perverting the original intentions of the technique Dissection Blade remains at it's core a Medical Ninjutsu fighting style as it's combat applications can also be applied to surgery.
    Weaknesses: -

Clouds of the Sky  Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm

Clouds of the Sky  Empty Re: Clouds of the Sky

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:53 pm

The weaving back and forth placed me in the groove in Synchopation. The chakra scalpels covered my hands emananting a bright white chakra, flowing forth radiantly. My mind went blank as I threw a few jabs, left the right, whilst spreading my legs open and ajar. I leaned forward with my left, before making a complete spin, jabbing with my right before throwing my left leg up in aroundhouse. I began bobbing upon my feet, greeting my body with a swivel which kept me in movement of the dissection blade. Left, right, left, right, crouch, uppercut. My Taijutsu skill was nonexistent, yet I knew enough to keep me in bay to keep up with the boxers of the arena. I required a style to refine my ability, if only to create my own. I'd read of plenty of styles before, some which I wanted to hone, few which gifted me the grace. It was the only freedom I wanted. From contrition of styles, a free flow in movement, and even an infinitum of strikes in a stride with plenty of stamina. Eventually I'd get there.

I balanced the chakra within my arms towards my hands to invoke the chakra scalpels to grow in size, myniscully, they grew slightly as I began jabbing back and forth left and right conditioning my body towards the open palm jabs.  

Name: Dissection Blade: Extension
    Activation Cost: D
    Upkeep Cost: E
    Range: Varies
    Skill: Ijutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Ijutsu; Dissection Blade
    Parent Technique: Dissection Blade
    Description: This technique focuses on extending the length of the user's Chakra Scalpels as in it's base form the chakra scalpel technique surrounds the user's palms and thus has a very small blade length 2 inches to be exact. By applying more chakra onto the base fighting style, the user is capable of increasing the length of the scalpel by an amount based on their Coordination, 2 Inches per Tier in the stat for a maximum of 12 Inches at S Tier. This will also cost an additional point of stamina per two inches added to the scalpel's length. This not only increases the danger of the chakra scalpel technique in combat likewise allows it to be used for surgeries with large animals and not just humans.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:39 pm

I studied the style of the chakra scapel again. Even as a mere surgical technique, it's supplimentals for inflicting wounds, internally, was quite viable to dismantle those whom were less fortunate of knowing the ways of the medical style. The less guile I had in heart, the more the arms of the medical Ijutsu slice would find its way into my consciousnesses bestowing a path radically unknown by any other shinobi before. The chakra scalpels, thanks to the Dissection Blade fighting style, allowed me to employ offense with it's natural cutting ability. In all, I could hone the style and abridge techs which were complimentary. This would only be the start of the Intergration and synchopation of my complete medical style. First, incuring with softbody physiology and chakra scapel with supplimentation of the dissection blade fighting style.

I began channeling the style, improving its lethality, the reflection of the chakra scapel peaking in high pitch frequency from his normal sound as emananting chakra. Swinging my arms, the wind from them felt sleek rather than clunkly as a fist or palm. I could quickly cut wind resistance from the normal strikes. I was sure, if I was in the field and had to dismember an adversary, the focusing of the dissection blade would complete it's purpose. How quaint though. The blades of the chakra scalpels reminded me of regular blades, daggers which covered my hand. Soon I'd have to advance the technique to fit my particular fighting style.

Name: Dissection Blade: Focusing
    Activation Cost: D
    Upkeep Cost: D
    Range: N/A
    Skill: Ijutsu
    Requirements: Ijutsu; Dissection Blade
    Parent Technique: Dissection Blade
    Description: By focusing more chakra to the user's palms they are able to produce a sharper, tangible Chakra Scalpel. While it does consume a constant chakra price to maintain in this focused form it does make it more viable for combat purposes as well as cutting through something that may pose a danger to their patient's life, or it can be used to block blows from another weapon due to the tangible nature. Offensively, it makes it more dangerous as the cuts inflicted by a focused Chakra Scalpel are incapable of healing naturally, requiring an Ijutsu technique to be used to heal the wound. As a result the scalpel looses its ability to cause internal wounds without breaking the skin, while becoming capable of being blocked by metal armors C-Rank or higher, or non-metal armors B-Rank or higher.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:42 pm

With practicing my style in Ijutsu, I learned the focusing of the dissection blade allowed the chakra scalpels to puncture and pierce beyond the internal reality of the surgical supplimentaries of its founding technique. Naturally the chakra scalpels held a numerous amount of skill in causing and ibflicting internal wounds: slicing muscles and tendons, rupturing organs, and fracturing bones: all without the need of puncturing the outside membrane of the skin to cause profuse bleeding. With the focusing of the chakra scapel with the help of the dissection blade fighting style, I could alive akin a bladed weapon, blocking them and piercing skin or sundering armor or weaponry. I'd think of the chakra scalpel akin a dagger, for it covered my hand and helped me enhance my skills in Taijutsu.

Id move on from Ijutsu for the day to learn to harness the power of thine lightning element. Since I was young I had always had a skill for manifesting the element naturally, allowing it to be a extention of my ability. With sealless casting, I could manifest the element of lightning without utilizing seals for supplimentaries of unlocking the chakra within my meridians to utilize any techniques of which I have known. Unlike my peers, whom had to focus upon using handsigns to activate techniques, I could create and replicate techniques which were of the lightning element to utilize for my full advantage without reprocussion. Slight meditation brought me into the center of my well where I could feel thr crimming of lightning churning inside, golden.

In channeling the lighting essense within my body, I seeped it through my meridians, streaming it froth through my arms. Golden lightning cackled as it brazened upon the top of my skin, jovially protruding through the pores of my skin, dancing throughout the space of the small silvern hair upon my arms. A boom emananted from the surface of my body, spreading out a small shockwave amongst the training facility where I was standing within the center. The golden lightning turned with small needles orbiting around me. For my first try, there was a multitude of them, dancing around my body as multiple halos, circumfrencing around me in several layers, approximately within the five meter range. A E rank casted Three. And D rank for six. I manifested an S rank for 18 needles manifolding around me. I pushed forth another S rank to equalling 36 needles. Then another S rank rank, blaring forth another volley of booming shockwave which protruded from my source outwards 54 needles and the last D rank for 60 needles. They'd all revolve around me like an orb of jagged sparks, providing protection, illumination, and Intergration with the lightning element. I checked my chakra banks before continuing with the exercise of the lightning needs I casted in sixty fold.

Chakra Bank Statistics
    78 out of 120
    42 remaining

Note to self: Build Heavens Lightning Convergence ~ Requires Sealless Casting

閃電針 : Shǎndiàn Zhën : Lightning Needles
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Sub-type: Supplementary, Offensive
    Classification: Kumo, Hiden, Secret
    Requirements: Clan Exclusive: Ïnazüma
    Parent Technique: ~
    Ignition/Upkeep: D, C [Activation] D [Upkeep]
    Elemental Affinity: 雷遁 : Rāïton : Style of Lightning
    Range: Personal - Close [0m - 36m]
    Speed: ~
    Handsigns: : Shè :  Serpentine
    Lore/Flavor:
    The Ïnazüma has a multitude of jutsu complementing the Tempest of the Gale, the Thunder of the Lightning, and the Hurricane of the storm. 'The Lightning Bolt' is a line of Räiton techniques which are linear, piercing and sundering armor and weapondry whist penetrating any barrier or formidable defence.
    Description:
    A technique of the caster centrating thier body with lightning essence emitting an intense shockwave vivifing up to twelve lightning needles, cackling with excitement, with pure lightning energy orbiting the caster's body as a halo, spiriling with intense flare. The length of the bolts are akin an "Bo Shuriken" or Senbon, approximately three inches. While holstering needles within the orbit of the caster, miniscule electrified streams eccentrates around the wristern in a incessant discus, whilst sheening a lightning bolt symbol on top of the casters hands. Each cast emanates three lightning needles which can be utilized in orbit or hand, as long as the caster upholds an upkeep of an E Rank for chakra consumption. When thrown, the Lightning needles are utilized by the caster, streaking forward in a straight line which conducts forth from thier palm streaming towards the adversary. Upon contact, the sparking lightning needles discharges in a large pop, shocking the opponent for minor damage and incinerating thier cloth clothing whilst sinking into the top layer of thier flesh. Naturally, the Lightning Needle pierces through barriers and armor of the same and lesser rank.
    Drawback//Weaknesses: ~

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:06 pm

The numbers for both my chakra bank and the number of needles are inconsistent. I require them to be even. I'll have to modify the technique so that the needles are in equilibrium with my chakra bank. I require additional needles for less chakra. Or...I drew the static vibroblade which I picked up at the market place. If I remember correctly, each individual cast of lightning techniques I have will improve by a rank. Let's try this again. I saught forth to channel lightning within the sword with my body, allowing it to be a medium for the lightning needle technique, rather than my body, which I was accustomed for. With an E rank, I casted forth 6 needles, with a D rank Twelve. With a C rank If cast forth a whole twenty four. Exponentially, I could feel the power of the needles increase. If I had to appropiate it's power, each needles would be at least D rank, with the sword, they were naturally enhanced to C rank. Exactly what I've been seeking Even at full power. The numbers aren't sufficient enough. I'll have to cast this technique at it's E rank to achieve proper balance. Casting Lightning needles six times at E rank will net me? I channeled lightning chakra through my body, seeping it into the sword akin a medium.The ability of the sword activated with inscriptions, lightning with golden chakra as the lightning reached from my hands through the swords entirety. A small booming shockwave emanated from the circumfrencing of my body, cackling 30 needles orbiting me in manifold. I tallied the chakra consumption again to net the numbers.

Chakra Consumption
    5 out of 120
    115 remaining

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:18 pm

I noticed a shift in both chakra consumption and the varying degrees in emanancy in the lightning needles technique. Ultimately, I wanted to curve my ability to utilize my supplimental for long winded battles. I'd prepare for the day to i'd have to protect the land of lightning with lightning, and other elements, if need be. The lightning needles orbited around me, cascading as waves of jagged sparks, hyperactivly and reactively beaming around me. Autonomously, I had a shield of defence for the orbit, if need be, and could send them flying at base speed of thier respective rank. Upkeep of five turns, streaming five needles per post could help me alleviate both light protection and defence if required. I minded the guidance of the lightning needles and the utilization of the sealless technique to suppliment me in the grandness of awesome. The spectacle of thier golden glow and radiance orbiting around me as a light shield, the number of the needles gifting me an alternative to metallic senbons. Even though I had to utilize chakra, I could keep then up and at bay as a shield and to keep those whom were attempting to get to close away from me. I deactivated the jutsu afterwards, raising my sword in thine left hand, absorbing the the jutsu into the static vibroblade, relinquishing it's effects.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:36 am

After the lightning needles were complete, I began to channel the inner sources of Räitōn essence within the center of thine well, drawing froth the prana int my meridians before expelling the lightning energy through the super vibrato sword, which I subbed as 'Statik'. It began to glow in inscription, accepting my humble gift of chakra, activating with a radiant glow. Afterwards, I utilized my sealless casting and a brief centration for channeling the Mana within the blade to invoke lightning bolts emananting around me. Akin the lightning needles, they were jagged and exasperating with maginificence of golden lightning. The radiance protruded over my vessal with a glimmering shockwave of light. An E rank would naturally be boosted D rank sheening forth two lightning bolts around me and two within my hands, birthing gleaming auric rings around my wristerns.

閃電箭 : Shǎndiàn Jian : Lightning Bolt
    Parent Technique: ~
    Ignition/Upkeep: E, D, C [Activation], D [Upkeep]
    Speed:
    Handsigns: : Shè : Serpentine
    Lore/Flavor:
    The Ïnazüma has a multitude of jutsu complementing the Tempest of the Gale, the Thunder of the Lightning, and the Hurricane of the storm. 'The Lightning Bolt' is a line of Räiton techniques which are linear, piercing and sundering armor and weapondry whist penetrating any barrier or formidable defence.
    Description:
    A technique of the caster centrating thier body with lightning essence, emitting an intense shockwave which vivifies up to three lightning bolts, cackling with excitement, out pure lightning energy orbiting thier body as a halo, spiriling with intense flare. The length of the bolts are akin an "Aikuchi" or dagger, approximately twelve inches. While holstering a lightning bolt within the orbit of thr caster, miniscule electrified streams eccentrates around the wristern in a incessant discus, whilst sheening a lightning bolt symbol on top of the casters hands. Each cast emanates two lightning bolts based upon rank of coordination which can be conjured in orbit or hand, as long as the caster upholds an upkeep of chakra consumption. By conducting three Lightning Bolts, the technique is enhanced by a rank.  

When thrown, the Lightning Bolt is sailed by the caster streaking forward in a straight line which conducts forth from thier palm streaming towards the adversary. Upon contact, the sparking lightning bolt discharges in a large pop, shocking the opponent for minor damage and incinerating thier cloth clothing whilst searing the top layer of thier flesh. Naturally, the Lightning Bolt pierces through barriers and armor of the same and lesser rank.

Spoiler:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:03 am

I began shifting around the lightning bolts around me, creating an apt barrier for a lightning defence. Afterwards, I began to figure the cues for each particular level in chakra consumption.  Each layer of an E rank cast of a lightning technique will double the factor, therefore an E Rank lightning bolt will beckon forth the next rank in damage and external values. For instance: E rank cast, based on the values of my coordination, C , will gift four bolts, each at the power of D rank. The number of bolts would always be the same for their Multiplicity was based on my Coordination. I noticed if I were to sigil my casting, the bolts would increase by a level, therefore gifting six bolts for an Empowered E rank cast. Other than, the lightning would embrazened with white and gold lightning when holstering at least three bolts increasing exilheration by one rank.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:28 am

I launched the lightning bolts forward, streaming them towards a target mannequin. Upon kinection they flared with a loud pop, disappearing from sight with discharge, shaking the mannequin vigerously. I repeated these steps until each of the six lightning bolts were gone. I sheathed the Vibrostatik, and decided to channel lightning jutsu through it without out holding it, allowing it to act as a medium of my jutsu. It glew allowing me to know when it was in use, and provided the same benefits when not holding it, as long as I was centrating upon it. I conjured another six lightning bolts sigiling the Mundra of the serpentine, phasing thier radiance into existance instanteniously.

I began to play around with the lightning bolts, spinning two within the palm of hand. They began buzzing like a saw, flaring lightning the size of the lightning bolt akin a discus. I immediately launched them forwards, thier circular patterns spinning forth in a spiral before colliding within trajectory of the target mannequin, slicing then discharging in a large pop before dissipating in thin air.

Technique
    Lightning Bolt: Electro Discus

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:44 am

I sheened in golden radiance, charging lightning within my well of chakra allowing it to fuse itself within my essence and streak through the Statikvibro which was placed upon my waist, as a medium of my raitonic energy. Afterwards the blade begin to enlighten a static discharge projecting a small shockwave of cascading blades of electrical jazz, nine spears of light, orbiting around me. They torrented with flares of energy, swarming around me. I began to spin then as I did the regular lightning bolts before and launching them forwardz in a spiral pattern, shifting towards the training mannequins. Each circular disk hit the dolls, blasting forth electrical discharges and a gallant boom, dazzling the area in golden sparkles and shimmering light. I did a diagnostic on chakra consumption and manifestation.

閃電蓮花 • { 矛 } : Shǎndiàn Liánhuā • { Mäo } : Lightning Bolt • { Spear }
    Parent Technique:閃電箭 : Shǎndiàn Jian : Lightning Bolt
    Ignition/Upkeep: E, D, C [Activation], D [Upkeep]
    Speed: ~
    Handsigns:   : Shè : Serpentine
    Lore/Flavor:
    Description:
    A technique of the caster centrating thier body with lightning essence, emitting an intense shockwave vivifing up to three lightning spears, cackling with excitement, within pure lightning energy orbiting thier body as a halo, spiriling with intense flare. The length of the bolts are akin an "Nodachi" or Longsword, approximately one meter. While holstering a lightning spear within the orbit of the caster, miniscule electrified streams eccentrates around the wristern in a incessant discus, whilst sheening a lightning bolt symbol on top of the casters hands. Each cast emanates three lightning bolts based upon rank of coordination which can be conjured in orbit or hand, as long as the caster upholds an upkeep for chakra consumption By conducting one Lightning Javalin, the technique is enhanced by a rank.  

When thrown, the Lightning Spear is sailed by the caster streaking forward in a straight line which conducts forth from thier palm streaming towards the adversary. Upon contact, the sparking lightning spear discharges in a gallant boom, shocking the opponent for major damage and incinerating thier cloth clothing whilst searing the top layer of thier flesh. Naturally, the Lightning Bolt pierces and sunders through barriers, weapons, and armor of the same and lesser rank. Three

Spoiler:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:38 am

Simply. An E Rank emananted the quality of a D rank power, with the help of the Statikvibro, vivifing nine lightning bolts, surrounding me in radiant glory. The golden beams orbited around me, sheening and glistening in electrical frenzy. The technique was quite brilliant, yet I inquired prior changes towards it's technique. It required refining, so that it fit my manifestation abilities and invited the manuevering I could enjoy. I spun three Lightning Spears around me, one revolving as a circular disk within each of my open palms, launching forwards towards the training mannequins. The cgakra consumption for the techniques seemed quite light, thus I could enjoy the Volleys of Lightning Spears I sent forwards. Alternatively, I saught to grab one out of air, and swing it around as if it was a sword. I had no skill in kenjutsu, however the manifestation of the lightnig spear could also be utilized as a blade, it's durability increasing based on the rank of technique

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:46 am

I began thinking prior supplimentals for the lightning bolt and it's decendants and ascendant forms. The traits of lightning were quite shocking. I'd prefer a stun with them, other than a pierce. Possible discharges, which add conductivity. Speed boost, coordination, perception. A scale with intellect. The abilities of the light turning bokt seemed kike it could be my specialty, or signiture jutsu for the lightning element. With the right ingenuity, I could also invest another element or traits which could help with improving thier speed, homing, or destruction. The lightning bolt was quite light weight and thus their speed was on par with rank. I figured I'd have to leniate chakra consumption, manipulation, and manifestation for thier overall conjuration and travel time. I needed then to be instatenious and celeric, in creation and in movement.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:31 am

The over all component the lightning bolt seemed to complete itself as I would go through the training to learn uowbto manuever and manifestion it's properties within the Räitōn chakra. Thanks to natural manipulation and kinections, conducting the lightning chakra became easy for me. My coordination handled any manuevering which bolstered its amplitude for movements without me physically kinecting with it. With the Intergration with my natural chakra orbiting me, I could move them in air and create them without much effort. They were oretty low level in skill, yet with the help of my Statikvibro blade, thier level reached byond the normal capacity of which I would utilize without the enchanted blade. In all honestly, the lightning bolt would become my staple for lightning essence before I began to discover the likes of thine storm and tempest of the Ïnäzümän.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:50 am

Other than. I saught to improve the celeroty ofbits manifestion. With it being a C rank jutsu and having C rank coordination, the Lightnig Bolt wouod be instatenious. Initially, knowing was only Räitōn essence, it couldnt ever be faster than real and authentic lightning. Of course, as a perfectionist, I saught to seek beyond such measures and harness genuine lightning from the sky, then I'd know the lightning bolt would be complete. With the will of the storm, I practiced with the technique, seeking the ins and outs. Especially with conjuring manipulation.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 am

Appreciatively, I gave thanks to the will of the storm for teaching me such a technique. When I was ready, I would harness the lightning to bestow within thine storm clouds, allowing me further range and enhancing my capabilities. I know it was a wild thought, however I saught to become a diety as a Räitōn specialist, before moving on towards my other elements. I had such a will with it. It seemed that the piercing capabilities of lightning, the speed, and it's offesnsice measures coaxed me to beckon its emanance in true form. Eventually, the henge of statik and lightning would leave me, for I would hope for a pure physiology of the lightning element. Oh, how I dreamed of being able to manipulate lightning at will, sperating myself from physical form, riding the waves of lightning, completely absorbing it, and lashing out it's electric and telekinect abilities at will with skill.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:32 pm

Rare was I to conjure the wind which flowed within thine lungs, however whenever I did, I channeled deep within thine lungs to birth forth the bellows of green chakra emananting deep within my Abyssian well. I blew forth air, gusting from my lips and manuevered it around my sword, carrying it from it's holster to orbit around me. The wind gale the cked up my sword and swung it side to side while it floated without the needs of my hands and phalanges gripping the tsuka itoshi; grip of the coil for the rayskin of thine sword. I pardoned any form of handle of which I had for the blade. There was no longer any need to hold unto a blade whoch could not feel me or even think to love thine emanance, honestly

Name: Wind Release: Verdant Mountain Gale
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: 1
    Range: 0 - 40 m/
    Speed: C
    Element: Wind
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: N/A
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake
    Description: By using wind-based chakra, the user can infuse their bladed weapons with it from a distance and manipulate them.
    Weaknesses: Doesn't add any power to the weapon, only allows for manipulation of it. Holding the hand seal leaves the user more vulnerable than before.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:05 am

I moved on from using the sword and holding it within hand because I had no skill in kenjutsu. Plus I found the sword to be wholeheartfully distasteful. I shirked from any responsibilities which included any forms carrying a hunk of metal. It just wasn't what I wanted, I did order the attributes and enlightened Enchantments for lightning. Too bad it was taken away when I utilized wind. I took another deep breath, channeleing chakra with the larnyx, and blowing forth a large bullet of air. I tried again, inhaling, then banging upon my stomach, launching forth another volleyball of air. I would utilize this jutsu as the predecessor of other tummy jutsu.

Note to self: Bang tummy and chest to launch wind/water oriented techniques

Name: Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 100 m.
    Speed: B+
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: To use this technique the user will first take a deep breath, and then exhale to shoot a highly compressed air ball from its mouth. This bullet can be as large as the amount of air the user can store in their lungs.
    Weaknesses: N/A

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:10 am

With the vibroblade swirling around me, I prayed swinging it within the air. I minded holding it's handle with the wind pressure and twilring it within the air. It's speed was only so fast, so I channeled wind chakra within my palms and began coordinating the sword with increased velocity. It naturally began to zoom here and there, streaming forth in air faster than my swinging arms could muster. It's was my first spiritual weapon in manuevering without my very own hands. Too bad the actual weapon was physical. I didn't have any particular moves with the sword without the kenjutsu skill, however I could at least attack and block with it at high speeds, if need be.

Name: Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Range: 0 - 40 m.
    Speed: B
    Hand Seals: Snake → Ram → Boar → Bird → Hands clapped together
    Description: A Wind Release technique where the user either increases their velocity, or by the user clasping their hands together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale, which has enough force to knock over a person. When used in conjuncture with shuriken or kunai, the tools become more lethal as their speed is increased.

When used to increase the user's Speed they move at B-tier Speed if they are not already at or above B-tier Speed. If the user is at or above B-tier Speed they simply gain +1 tier to their Speed.
    Weaknesses:

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:35 pm

I channeled the sources of suiton within my abyssal well, centrating it sources within my body before expelling water through the pores of my skin. Naturally, my pores began secreting waves of fluid in rapidity, covering my body in an Aurical cloak of water. The streams seamed as tides which persistantly covers every orifice of my body, yet refused to wet the clothes which were on my skin. The manuevering of the water formed an armor which persisted to wrap and warp itself over my entirety. I channeled the water to become stationary, eloquenting it's design towards my particular likeness before moving on with learning the next suiton technique.

Name: Water Cloak armor
    Power: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: self
    Speed: -
    Element: Suiton
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Rat-ox-dog
    Description:
    After the user forms the handseals rat-ox-dog, they expell a small amount of chakra which will act as a coating of water over their torso (also over any armor they'd already be wearing). If the user is not wearing any armor, it will temporarily grant a boost of 1 tier their constitution or grant an extra rank of quality to the worn armor of the user to a maximum in constitution and armor quality of B rank.

Weaknesses: As it is a suiton element technique, when this coating of water is in place, any raiton element technique now has a 100% chance of leaving severe burns whenever they hit due to electrocution.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:48 pm

I utilized the water which was wrapped around my body to sublime across the manifold of my left arm as I held it outwards. The water stretched from the armor of my bodyeards my left arm in which it began to drip. The water droplettes in dousettes fell, towards the ground, afterwards subliming into a clone which stood just as tall as thee. I began to Henge it's form, naturally appropiating it's it's state into different emanance of thine self. I stared into it's eyes as a reflection, however it was nothing more than a Maux soul. It streamed and streaked within it's water form, having a personality which was akin thine own. A water clone thus a replicate.

Name: Water Clone Technique
    Cost: -
    Range: 25 m.
    Speed: -
    Element: Water
    Requirement: N/A
    Handseals: Tiger
    Description: By using water as a medium, the user can create one or more clones of themselves. While the clones can perform techniques, they only possess one-tenth of the user's chakra and cannot go too far from the original. The clones can also be used as medium to perform other Water Release techniques, as demonstrated by Kisame when he reverted their arms into water to perform the Water Prison Technique. When these clones are struck with a sufficient amount of force they will revert to their water form. The clones can be created anywhere within a 25 m. range of the user, unlike the Shadow Clone technique which requires clones to be created next to the user.
    Drawbacks: When casting this technique the user's stamina must be above 30% in order to maintain control over his/her clones. In addition, the user must maintain general concentration to maintain their clone's presence. If at any time the user is inflicted with heavy damage in contrast with their Constitution all clones will be dispersed. The user must be within 25 m. of their clone.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:55 pm

I began to play with the viscosity og thr fluid in which I had created in parallel of thineself. The replica of me, the water entity, the clone of which I sublimed through the aquatic chakra which I manifested through thine pores, first appropiated through the water cloak. Afterwards, it began to shift into a sticky liquid, causing the clone to move quite slower than before. Where as the original water clone would move at a base speed of thine own tempest, the tempo of the starch syrup clone was deviated in rank of speed, subliming slower in state than the swiftness of the water clone in it's originality. I pondered on the creation before finalizing and moving forward.

Note to self: Syrup Water Clone

Name: Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
    Cost: 5
    Upkeep: 1
    Range: 30 m.
    Element: Water
    Requirement: N/A
    Handseals: Ram > Tiger
    Description: The user spews an incredibly viscous water from their mouth which travels over and coats any surface. Coming in contact with the water binds the target trapping their movements from the point of contact. In addition, the user can manipulate the water with their chakra to catch opponents unaware. When manipulating the water it moves at E-tier Speeds.
    Drawbacks: The water-syrup can be cut from the target in order to break free. Also, utilizing the Water Walking Technique can bypass the technique's effects.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:53 am

Time streamed and I figured Id test out Taijutsu which manifolded and mediated. I placed my hands in prayer thanking the sages of the sets for teaching me amd gifting me the talents in the areas of which I inquired the most, allevianting me away from the survival and the struggle towards intuitive enlightened inquiry. I spread my legs, dropping towards a low knit stance, bending down with my knees, before out spreading my arms, uncovering my palm upwards towards the sky. Afterwards, I brought them close to me,  pinning them towards my chest. Before jutting them out in the prayer pose once again, initiating a style and thus shifting my Taijutsu stance.

Five Venom Fist:

Last edited by KhaixRoze on Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:55 pm

I rolled into a lower stance, flipping by drifting my right leg underneathe towards my left buttocks, my left leg chopping stead forwards, 45 degrees stead in front of me, liting my arms then flapping them up and down; Purchin' Pheonix. From here I covered the area around me, by swing my arms counter clockwise and proceeding to spin, palming down my left hand, leaning towards the arm, lifting my feet from underneath me, swinging them in rotation once, twice, three times, before falling into my back; Rising Scorpion to Overturned Turtle. The momentum in the overturned turtle, kept me spinning upon my back, in which I was able to utilize the spin akin a gesture to spring forth, by launching my feet upwards into another low stance of the Scorpio, spreading my feet wide, holding my body sideways, yet facing forward, streaming into the Five Venom Fist Style again.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:22 pm

I kicked my left leg forward, flipping backwards, placing my arms into triangle formation, rolling backwards into the Purchin' Pheonix before relaxing to lay down upon the ground and watch the ceiling. Taijutsu seemed like a wonderful practice if I had the able style which could compliment the factors of which I required. I only had subpart strength, and yet the ability to function hand to hand was innate for me. Possibly because of the medical style of which I utilized to heal others. The emanancy of reverse chakra palm and scapel helped me realize that hand to hand could gift appreciation for the style, other than the dissection blade. I rolled backwards by coiling my body into a ball until I reach my feet, afterwards lunging forwards, tackling the air, before recovering into a ball, then forwards towards sitting position.

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Character File

Post by KhaixRozary Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:32 am

I rebounded and charged chakra within thin well of the chakra pool within synergized itself through me. I moved to being a Vessal of the lightning chakra which opened my tenketsu within my meridians and streamed through my body. I stomped my foot, shifting all of the chakra from my body towards the base of my feet. The lightning of my body arced out beneathe me towards the outer range of my vecinity, shocking the ground around me, conducting the electrical vibe as a cricket around me, completing the circumfrencing of it's orbit.

Name: Telegram Flash
    Power: C
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 0-25m
    Element: Lightning
    Hand Seals: Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram
    Description: The user slams their hand onto the ground and cause lightning to arc out and spread from their hand to underneath the opponent, shocking them. This can be used when someone is giving chakra with the Chakra Transfer technique, in which case the technique's Power is boosted by 1 tier. In the case of not actually shocking the opponent by directing the lightning chakra under them, it tears apart the ground beneath them, possibly ruining their footing while they're attempting to avoid the technique.
    Weaknesses: Requires contact with the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:28 pm