Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Gaining Power [Training | Invite]

Yumi
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry, Fuuinjutsu, Engineering
    Class: C
    Ryo: 94,500

Gaining Power [Training | Invite]

Post by Yumi on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:38 am

Various posters were strung up all around Kirigakure, addressing anyone and everyone who could make the request come true. The poster was quite plain but it had depictions of the five elements of fire, lightning, water, wind and earth on it. The poster read as thus: Young sealing practitioner seeks assistance in the formation of a new sealing technique. Sought, shinobi and kunoichi who are able to utilise any one of the five basic chakra natures of fire, lightning, water, wind and earth. A tiny slither of nature chakra is required. The client can be found at training field three by a large pond after midday, answers to the name of Yumi.

The poster was short and to the point telling what the person who put it up was after and where they could be found, even what time to go over. As for the owner of the poster they were already at the training fields specified working on a new series of techniques.

Said owner, Yumi a shinobi who took the appearance of a young girl, who seemed to be only twelve years of age. They had long black hair, that was cut at the front princess style, matched by big crimson red hues that shined like diamonds, hidden behind dainty black eyelashes. They wore a flowery purple and red silk kimono, with a matching blue obi sash tied around their slender rest. The Genin's skin was white alabaster, almost like snow and smooth to the touch. Said Genin was seated on a wooden stump, a larger wooden stump acting like a table in front of them. On the stump was a purple silk cloth, on top of it, was a bottle of ink, a medium sized wooden board, a stack of plain pieces papers and a brush.

The lolita dipped the brush into the ink and wiped off any access using the side of the bottle. Taking a calming breath they steadied their breathing and began to draw a seal onto the blank paper. The ink was normal ink and the paper was plain old paper, the seal drawn couldn't be used but it would allow Yumi to draw and design the seal they were after. Once drawn they would take a piece of sealing paper that came with a book they bought, used to draw draft seals, and draw the seal onto it to see how it goes. The draft paper that came with the books Yumi bought was of a lower quality than the sealing paper bought from the Shinobi Market. Yumi wasn't going to use it on a draft seal, especially if they needed to correct the sealing formulae.

The seal Yumi was learning to draw was one of their own design. The seal was an idea they had to make a Chakra Absorption seal, to suck in incoming chakra based attacks to be stored away for later. By later editing the seal, Yumi could then release the stored technique. With a flick of the wrist, the final touches of the seal was completed. The formulae rested on the key kanji for 'absorption' and 'chakra', while the rest of the formation rested around it, overlapping the two words. Yumi admired the seal but immediately began to modify it. The sealing practitioner overlapped the array with another formation that incorporated the word release. This was to allow anything stored inside to then be released from within. Yumi smirked at the seal, happy with its design. The medic put the paper down and grabbed a drafting tag and began to draw the first seal onto it. The absorption seal was drawn with quick speed before the release array was added to it. Testing it out, Yumi added a tiny amount of chakra before releasing the store chakra, firing a low powered ball into the ground.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yumi on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

• Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: D
    • Item Locations: seet update sheet
    • x1 concealed Tanto at the back of sash hidden by the bow.

Tetsudashi Ken
    Jounin

Re: Gaining Power [Training | Invite]

Post by Tetsudashi Ken on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:37 am

Ken had noticed this poster that appeared to be literally everywhere in the village, someone was wanting to learn a new sealing method sealing the various elements. He was unsure how many had Doton in the village but he was sure he was one of the strongest and he was also one of the best Fuuinjutsu users in the village, he may be able to teach them some other sealing techniques as well. He would begin to make his way toward the location as he spotted a younger woman as far as he could tell this was a woman. He watched for a moment as he could see her practicing sealing, to his eyes it seemed like they were sealing chakra to use at a later time, this was actually quite amazing, certainly something he would want to learn himself someday.

He would slowly walk into the opening and give a light wave to the young girl there was little chance she would know who he was. He was gone from the village so much and was gone for the last five years before her stood a massive man 6'4 and about 290 pounds. So this was the one that wanted to learn to seal various elements, he was fine with her sealing some Doton obviously he doubted she could seal his element but the sealing idea made him think about various ways he could seal his own element.

"I saw many posters in the village about needing various elements to learn to seal them, I have two but likely only one you could seal Doton. If you need my help I am more than happy to help a younger shinobi advance techniques as well as learn, I am also quite an expert in sealing myself so if you have any Fuuinjutsu you could think of wanting to learn that I know just let me know."

Total Experience:
    Renown: 3,000
    Ryo: 720,000
    Stats:

• Strength: A
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: B
    • Coordination: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny:1

Link to Character Updates:
    Link to Character Application: [url=http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1157-tetsudashi-ken-kiri-jounin

Link to Known Techniques:
    Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:21 pm

"My oh my, you need quite a bit of help, don't you?" Chikaro's eyes danced across the poster as his mind processed the request. He had been walking through the markets, smiling at every pretty woman he could find and even introducing himself to a few of them. The headband around his head and mysterious tan of his skin from his life in Sunagakure's deserts made him interesting to the local women despite his youth. Most of his conversations had led nowhere, but one had led to the slip of paper he had in his right pants pocket with an address and a name on it. To be honest, it was the first time he had managed to get anything other than a laugh or a straight "no". He could always get the introduction part right, it was everything after that that had him crash flat on his face when it came to talking to women.

The poster was something he had spotted by chance, and it answered his question on what he was going to do for the remainder of the day. He had tired of the marketplace after all, and this seemed like a good way to make an acquaintance in his new home. "Hm hm hm hm, alright, I think I can help you out. Let's see what this is all about," he chuckled to himself. With a light smile and an easygoing presence, Chikaro would begin to nonchalantly make his way to the training grounds. He wasn't in any particular hurry, looking around his new village as he went. He was still working on getting used to his new surroundings, particularly the moisture and lack of sunlight as well as the bearable daytime hours. Still, it was a nice change of pace from the scorching hot days and bitter nights of the desert. Here it may be a little on the cool side, but it was still a much more temperate climate than the desert had been.

Chikaro was wearing loose black pants and shinobi sandals on his lower body, a black sash holding up his pants. A white t-shirt with the sleeves cut off was tucked into these pants and a Kirigakure headband was strapped across his forehead. It was a simple but comfortable get up, one meant for a slightly more casual day. Now, that isn't to say he wouldn't mind training a bit. The ladies loved a man in uniform, but a headband only got you so far. You needed a flak jacket for any of them to pay much more attention than the initial look the headband could get you. To get that flak jacket you had to improve, and if there was one thing Chikaro could afford to do it was improve.

He got to the training grounds awhile later, taking a peak around to see if he could spot his potential target. After a bit of searching he saw what appeared to be a girl a few years younger than him chillin' and messing with some scrolls. Inkwells and the like were scattered around her too, and there was a guy that appeared to be a senior ranking shinobi making his way over. "What the hell, no harm in asking," he said to himself. With a quick adjustment to his direction Chikaro would head over to Yumi. He got there as the old guy was wrapping up what he was saying, mentioning that he was pretty good at fuuinjutsu himself. "Well I'm glad someone's good at it in this village, I certainly have no idea how it works," he said as he came to a light halt near Yumi.

"Are you the one who made all those posters in town? The ones asking for help with some seals and needing some elemental chakra and stuff?" He held up the one he had been reading earlier to show her. He had a feeling that this was the right person, but with how unfamiliar he was with the village it wouldn't surprise him if he was flat out wrong. Hell, he might not even be in the right training area for all he knew. This was just a shot in the dark. Sometimes you hit something.

Spoiler:
    Stats:
    Strength: E
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: D

Skills:

Spoiler:
    Fuuton, Raiton, Katon, Kuchiyose

Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1120-chikaro-s-updates#11997
    Yumi
    Genin

Character File

Post by Yumi on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:09 am

Yumi looked over their work admiring it, before out of the corner of their eye they saw something, big. Looking up, Yumi blinked in a cute owl like manner at the sight of a massive man approaching. The man was over six foot four and looked like he weighed three times or more than what Yumi did. Yumi had run into a few people during their career, but this man would have to have been one of the largest. They pondered on the reason why he was approaching, perhaps the man was here due to Yumi's poster? The thought was confirmed when he said he had seen many posters in the village that Yumi had made. So he was here to help, good news was the man also seemed to be a sealing expert himself.

Before Yumi had a chance to respond someone else had also rocked up onto the training fields, a young man who was taller than Yumi was well, but then again most people were. It seemed he to had come due to Yumi's request seeking out those who utilized the various element natures. The lolita slowly stood up, the sheer difference in size between all three would become clear as they would all tower over the medic. The yukata wearing ninja, over lapped their hands in front of them and gave a respectful bow to the group.

"Umu." The lolita made a cute little noise before speaking, "I thank you for coming. I have been troubled due to my latest work. I lack any kind of nature chakra and am unable to finish my product off." The Genin spoke in a soft, sweet and innocent voice before they began to rummage around in a pouch that rested on the right of their hip. The Genin pulled out eight pieces of sealing paper, each with a complicated sealing formula that had been beautifully drawn.

"These are my latest work. Element Conversion Seals. By taking a fraction of elemental chakra from another, the seal will mix it with mine own stored inside and convert it to that element." Explained the tiny Kunoichi, one might thing they would be timid due to their appearance, but it seemed when it came to their chosen fields they had full confidence.

Yumi looked up at the towering man who had come first, "I would like to apologise in advance. So far I only have two seals that require Doton nature chakra. I ran out of chakra during the creation process. If you wouldn't mind waiting I can construct some more. Though creating three maybe four at once is my limit and I will require time for my reserves to refill. I am quite lacking in the field of stamina"

The medic lifted up their right hand, showing four copper rings, each with a different seal engraved into the metal. Yumi removed the ring on their right finger, before grabbing a seal slip of paper and held them out for the giant man, "It would mean the world to me if you would be so kind as to channel earth nature chakra inside." The tiny lolita looked up with their big round eyes, the look would almost make it impossible for anyone to say no.

After dealing with him, Yumi would turn their attention to the other man and hold out the other nine slips, along with removing two rings from their finger, one for fire the the lightning. "Ano if you have any elements for wind, fire or lightning I'd be so happy if you could add it to these seals." Of the paper seals four tags had the kanji for fire embedded into them, four had lightning while only one had wind. "You don't need to add much chakra, only a minuscule amount is required."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tetsudashi Ken
    Jounin

Post by Tetsudashi Ken on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Ken would laugh a bit as he was handed a seal and a ring he would put just a bit of his Doton nature chakra and place the ring around the seal. He would smile and hand them back to Yumi, she was quite a spirited girl as he watched another approach the area. He chuckled at mentioning he was glad someone was good at sealing. He wondered how many elements the boy had, he technically had two himself but one would not be usable by anyone other than himself.

"I am sure I have entered plenty of chakra for the seal if you want any guidance or to learn something new I would not mind teaching either of you if possible. I have recently returned to the village after being away on a five-year mission, so it is exciting seeing all the new genin and the future of the village."

He would wait for answers from the pair as he had a wide smile on his face, it was nice being home even if he felt uncomfortable being not on the road. He was sure soon he may be sent out again, possibly to deal with that woman and to get back their tailed beast. This likely would be a life or death situation and while he was home he would need to practice and learn some powerful jutsu to deal with her and the others she had gathered.

Total Experience:
    Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Application: [url=http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1157-tetsudashi-ken-kiri-jounin

Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:45 pm

The little one wasted no time in explaining herself and what her ad had meant. She immediately turned to the big one, getting out some scraps of paper and a ring and forcing them on him. Chikaro's eyebrow lifted a bit in surprise at her pace. She hadn't even introduced herself, and neither had the two men. When Yumi turned to him, Chikaro would try to say something but would find himself unable to get past the little one's insistent gaze. "Well, I'm... you can call me..." he tried, giving up after a bit.

When she asked him about having potentially three elements as opposed to the big guy's one, and then listed the exact elements Chikaro had, the lad's head would tilt and drop comically as his face contorted into one of disbelief. "How in the world did you... what the hell," he commented, lost as to what was happening. Was she a voodoo witch? How did she know about his abilities before even meeting him? Maybe she was one of them super geniuses that could do calculus while they were still pooping their pants as a child. "R-right. Lucky for you that those happen to be the exact three I possess," he said cautiously, taking the slips of paper with fuuinjutsu scrawled on them from her warily. "I've got to know, how did you know what each of us had?"

The big guy mentioning having been gone from the village for awhile didn't surprise Chikaro that much. He had no idea how Kirigakure's military functioned five years ago. Hell, he didn't know how it functioned now. He had just became a genin for them after all, so there was no reason to doubt what he said. His offer to train the two of them was a bit out of the blue though. Chikaro's gaze fell on him, still in a bit of disbelief as to how the conversation had shifted so radically so many times. Once the young one had explained how she knew what she did, hopefully with just a lucky guess of some sort, Chikaro would nod his head slowly one time and turned his attention back to her.

"Right, right... okay... well, I guess I'll start things off the right way. My name's Chikaro Kazehana, a genin transfer from the Land of Wind. It's a... pleasure," he said to the two of them with a proper and elegant bow. After proper introductions, Chikaro would utilize his great array of elemental talent to give a sample of three different elements to Yumi via the paper she had given him. "Here's those back for ya'," he said, handing the cluster of paper back to the little genin. "Any other plans besides scribbling on some paper or giving people chakra, you two?"
    Yumi
    Genin

Character File

Post by Yumi on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:44 pm

Yumi blinked cutely to the boy they had handed the three different elemental papers to, they thought he would only have one maybe two, if he had doton only that would've been a pain. But through sheer luck the boy had all three that Yumi needed, "He said he had doton." Yumi looked at the big man before looking back at the other male, "You came because you must of had an element I needed. i was hoping that it was one of those three, to have all three is my good fortune." The little lolita explained in a soft serene voice.

While the two would be adding elemental chakra into the seals for Yumi, the medic returned to their creations, dipping the brush into ink and began to quickly impart their knowledge onto a piece of sealing paper, drawing the kanji for earth. The kanji acted as the base of the array as the medic drew on countless sealing formulas linking them around the single word, creating an array to store and convert chakra. With a flick of the wrist the seal was completed and Yumi went on to repeat the process three more times. Drawing up a total of four seals that could convert their chakra to the earth element once it was added by a secondary person. Placing the brush down, Yumi channeled chakra into the four seals causing them to rapidly dry, before adding a portion of their own chakra, Yumi's reserves would plummet rapidly down to ten percent. Sweat dripped down their forehead as physical exhaustion overcame them. The construction and sealing of each seal consumed roughly twenty percent of Yumi's chakra reserves. One more could be created, but Yumi would collapse from chakra exhaustion and most likely be knocked unconscious.

The medic reached into their right pouch, hands shaking and removed a vial of clear liquid. As the liquid was uncorked, an aromatic scent filled the air that had could calm one down when inhaled. Placing it to their lips it was downed in an instant. A flare of chakra surrounded them as their reserves began to rapidly refill, approaching the twenty percent mark. Chakra flooded into Yumi's finger tips before they viciously struck their dadu pressure point, located over their spleen. The medic winced ever so slightly, before a flood of chakra coursed through their veins. While the chakra they had just recovered was spent, shortly it would return in full.

The medic turned back to the others, standing on shaking legs to accept the items back, before extending the new seals to the big man, "I-If yo-you'd be so k-kind." Said the medic in their voice was shaking from exhaustion. Their body was incredibly frail and was straining under the excessive loss of chakra. To the point they fell onto their knees, panting softly, "I-I was ho-hoping to work o-o-on some g-g-genjutsu and new s-s-seals. Once m-my chakra r-recovered." Stuttered out the alabaster skinned lolita. The lolita formed a weak smile and introduced them self, "I'm Yumi, Hateshiginai." The lolita was polite in their mannerisms, as even while weakened, their hands were placed into their lap with head bow respectfully.

Spoiler:

• Chakra: 8/40
    • 1 Water Spring tea consumed: +10cp
    • Stamina Recovery: Level 3: Activated -10cp (Chakra recovery to begin next post)
    • 4 Element Conversion Seals: Earth created: -32cp
    • Elemental Chakra obtained for x1 Wind Seal, x2 Earth seals, x4 Fire seals, x4 lightning seals

Spoiler:

Tetsudashi Ken
    Jounin

Post by Tetsudashi Ken on Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:33 am

He watched as the young lady struggled to even hand him a scroll to add more chakra too, still he wondered how much they could push themselves as he would once again charge it with his own chakra. The pair mentioned their names as he had to chuckle a little, these were two of the three genin he had been assigned to by the kage. Odd he would meet both of them randomly here but it made him glad to see both were helpful, despite the boy not knowing her he agreed and did not hesitate to help someone he did not have to it showed he had good character. The female showed she never gave up and would work until every last drop of her chakra was gone. He had a lot of hope in this pair the only one who was not here a Kaguya with the name Magnus.

"My name is Tetsudashi Ken I was born in the land of Iwa but moved here at a very young age, so I am also a refugee from another land. I also have other news for both of you, odd chance but the two of you were assigned to my squad. I was told to be your sensei earlier today by sharkkage, well that's my nickname for him. I cannot really help you with Genjutsu never really used it I can help you with working on new sealing techniques, however. As for you Chikaro, I would assume you are heavy into ninjutsu use, I can try to help you with that as well, but I don't use the elements you use. I could make some sort of target for you to aim at that would not be destroyed by your jutsu though due to my bloodline."

He would wait for the pair's response as he smiled, it was nice to work with the younger generation and he was quite curious about Chikaro. When he realized the last name he was shocked he was part of the clan that controlled metal, a wide smile would cross his face he was the perfect genin for him. He could be a tank and provide the boy with stuff to use offensively using his steel release. He was sure the boy could not use his bloodline like this yet so he would keep that to himself but once the boy saw him use his steel release he knew he would be quite shocked.

Total Experience:
    Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:32 pm

"Riiiiiight..." Chikaro said in response to Yumi's reply. "Maybe the wording had me a little confused is all..." Was he imagining things? He hoped he wasn't. And he was positive he had gotten enough sleep last night... maybe he was just paranoid. Ah well, either way he'd help her out. The girl did some other stuff with the seals which made Chikaro feel a little stupid since he knew sweet fuck all about fuuinjutsu. All he could do was destroy stuff, but at least he was good at that. Her reply that she was hoping to practice some stuff that was usually chakra intensive after apparently exhausting herself on a few seals, the young genin would cock his head and place his right hand on his hip.

"Good lord, how much stamina did it take to make those? Or have you just been making them all day and you're tired?" After he asked this the other guy would speak up, his words confusing Chikaro even more. He had been assigned? Since when? And why didn't he know about it? Man, this village was ran all kinds of fucked up since Nikuyo had left. No notices about team changes were given anymore, apparently it just happened now.

Chikaro looked to his new "sensei" and gave him an odd look, his face contorting as if to say "really". He wasn't one to believe in coincidences like this, so it struck him as a little odd. "Mkay, I wasn't aware I had been assigned already. Why does nobody tell me these things? And yes, as a matter of fact, I'm pretty good a ninjutsu for someone as experienced as I am. I wouldn't call myself a genius, but I'm not bad." You had to give him one thing; he was honest. "And as to an indestructible target, well, that just doesn't sound like it would be as much fun," he finished with a handsome grin.
    Yumi
    Genin

Character File

Post by Yumi on Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:04 am

"Alot." was Yumi's response to Chikaro's question about the amount of chakra used to create the tags. The Lolita may have been practising most of the day, but had made sure to monitor their reserves. When they made the request they made sure their chakra reserves were at max capacity. The medic turned to focus on their lack of chakra, closing their eyes, crossing legs over adopting a lotus meditation pose. Hands resting atop their knees as chakra surged into their body, slowly refilling up their minute chakra capacity. Yumi's chakra reserves shot up rising to an sixty percent capacity, just a little more and they would be back to full strength.

While the two chatted, the medic climbed to their feet, no longer showing the signs of intense fatigue. Yumi would listen in on the conversation as they retreated to their sealing supplies. it was surprising to hear that they had been moved to a new team, what happened to Tsubaki and Alkaid. Yumi put it to the back of their mind, it didn't really matter all that much. Sitting down the medic retrieved two pieces of sealing paper and began drawing an amateur chakra storage seal. The seal space was modified to hold more chakra, before Yumi began to modify the formula adding the kanji for impact to it. Yumi placed the first onto the back of their left hand. The seal engraved itself into flesh taking shape of the back of their dainty left hand. Yumi repeated the process on their right hand.

The seals glowed and pulled on Yumi's chakra reserves removing a small portion of it and sealing it within the seals that they had just created, pulling Yumi's reserves down to twenty five percen. This would all happen while Chikaro and the big buy, who identified himself as Tetsudashi Ken, spoke back and forth between each other. By the time they had finished, Yumi would spin around to enter the conversation again.

"You don't need to worry about Genjutsu" Spoke the little lolita, finally touching base on what Ken had said. "I'll be all right. I've spent eight years of study without a proper teacher, I'll manage." Said the medic as they looked at the giant Jounin with a soft expression. The lolita looked at Chikaro and smiled softly, "If we are going to be on a team together, we should get to know one anothers chosen fields. I am a support Kunoichi specialising in Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry and Fuuinjutsu."

Spoiler:

• Chakra: 10/40
    • SR LVL 3: +16cp
    • Stamina Recovery: Level 3: (16/30)
    • Elemental Chakra obtained for x1 Wind Seal, x2 Earth seals, x4 Fire seals, x4 lightning seals
    • 2 Impact Fist Seals created and placed: -14cp: 3cp stored in each seal

Spoiler:

Tetsudashi Ken
    Jounin

Post by Tetsudashi Ken on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:35 am

He listened to Chikaro and laughed a bit, he had the same feeling since he had been back it had been one wild rollercoaster ride. He did not seem to like the idea of an indestructible target as he gave Ken a grin causing him to grin back as well. He could understand that as a man you wanted to cause a little destruction sometimes and feel you actually accomplished something as he would give him a thumbs up. As for the young lady it seemed she had practiced Genjutsu without any teacher for years and she said she would be fine with that. His ears perked up when she mentioned her specialties this was good. He had one highly skilled in ninjutsu and the other was quite a well-rounded support genin, with the Kaguya on the team they would be a very strong trio.

"Sorry about not being told you were assigned it was a recent decision with the changes happening so rapidly at the kage level. This squad will be a lot different than the run of the mill genin squads you will be getting a very specialized training, our goal is in two years leave the village and hunt down and capture a tailed beast. One year later using the captured beast to fight against a certain target, I cannot say her name as it is classified currently but we will be ready."

Still, Yumi was running out of chakra very rapidly if it was Ken's guess it was because she had low stamina, well that was not an issue Ken would help her get that trained right up. Physically speaking Ken was an impressive figure after all and he understood just how important stamina was when using many jutsu and as a fuuinjutsu user, you needed higher stamina.  

"Yumi I noticed you seem quite tired from using your seals, I think we will need to work on increasing your stamina. With those fields you chose to have you need stamina and a good amount of it to be effective, otherwise, you won't be of much use to your team."

Total Experience:
    Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:22 pm

"Bijuu hunting?" Chikaro's tone contained more than a little surprise. Bijuu hunting was not something he had been intending on doing... well, ever, really. It had never crossed his mind that he would ever grow to be powerful enough to stand up to such a monster as a bijuu, and the faith his new home was apparently investing into his future was more than a little surprising to him. Yumi had also mentioned that they should share that which they could do, though Ken's words had caught Chikaro's attention and he had forgotten completely to reply to the little one at first. "Two years to go from a fresh genin to a bijuu hunter? Man, what the hell have I gotten myself into..." His right hand came up and scratched the back of his head as a look of worry crossed his features. Was he up to a challenge like that? He supposed only time could tell, but two years was... well, that wasn't very much time to do something like a bijuu hunt.

Chikaro sighed, turning to Yumi. "Well, I guess I'll go ahead and tell you guys what I can do if we're really supposed to do something as crazy as fighting demons. All I've really got an aptitude for is ninjutsu. I know the basics and a couple mid level jutsu, but as I told you earlier, I'm able to utilize three different elements. My goal is to know how to use all five before I reach jonin," he divulged. His eyes shifted expectantly to Ken, who hadn't really said what he could do.

Spoiler:
    Stats:

Skills:

Spoiler:

Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1120-chikaro-s-updates#11997
    Yumi
    Genin

Character File

Post by Yumi on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:09 am

Chakra surged through Yumi's veins, restoring the shinobi's chakra reserves just over halfway, with it all exhaustion disappeared and the lolita's body visibly relaxed. The Medic was quite surprised to here they would be running a Bijuu Capture squad in two year's time after going through a specialised type of training, then capture a Bijuu before using it one year later to fight a target whose name they weren't even told because it was too classified. Yumi hummed at the thought of fighting and capturing a Bijuu, not sure if they could even do it, but they didn't even know what this two year's of specialised training would entail. At the moment all Yumi wanted to concentrate on was their four areas of expertise.

"That sounds a little scary." Commented the Lolita about the Bijuu hunting squad. The lolita's bright red eyes quivered ever so slightly, showing a hint of fear, but Yumi really wasn't scared it was just an act. After all to them, the medic appeared to be a sweet innocent child who had not long entered her teenage years. Though whether Ken read, Yumi's profile and knew their real identity and was just playing along was another thing.

The comment about needing to raise their stamina simply got a nod of agreement from the lolita. The medic had always planned to eventually increase their stamina, it just hadn't been a primary concern. Though it appeared Chikaro also didn't seem all to happy about becoming a Bijuu hunter questioning what he had gotten himself into. But the boy just accepted it and began introducing into his speciality areas, mainly focusing on Ninjutsu but able to utilise three elements with a goal to master all five by Jounin, Yumi didn't know what their own plans were, maybe they would branch off into crafting.

"I don't know what I want to do before reaching Jounin," admitted the lolita, poking their index fingers together in a shy, awkward kind of way, but from their appearance, it looked adorable, "Maybe I'll look into Weapon Crafting and Engineering. I've always liked making things." admitted the Medic, from their words it was clear they had full intentions of going down the support role, but just because they were looking to become a support shinobi didn't mean they should be underestimated.

Spoiler:

• Chakra: 26/40
    • SR LVL 3: +16cp
    • Stamina Recovery: Level 3: (16/30)
    • 2 Impact Fist Seals created and placed: -14cp: 3cp stored in each seal

[/quote]

Spoiler:

Tetsudashi Ken
    Jounin

Post by Tetsudashi Ken on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 am

He listened to them both explain what they were good at, yep a perfect pairing to team with someone like himself. Chikaro wanting all five elements was quite interesting and Yumi having the specialties she had would make the teams life a lot easier. The sarcasm mentioned by the boy certainly made him laugh quite a bit, sure right now it seemed impossible but with two years of training, Ken was sure he could get them into tailed beast hunting mode. In his mind this was the only way they could win against the woman mentioned in the report, they would also need to become a close ally with Konoha, though he doubted Kumo would be a friend the aggressive expansion they had shown meant they were far more warlike.

"Do not worry in two years we will be ready, or at least ready enough I have faith in your skills and I hope we can do this. If we fail I will say this the threat that Kiri is facing may wipe out the entire nation, so we have no choice but to try to work our hardest to prevent it. Many lives will rely on our success so it is my duty to make sure you are well prepared."

He would wait to see what they had to say, with him saying what he did would they realize how dangerous things could become in three years. He wanted them to feel the pressure in order to inspire them to train even harder, he had a lot left himself to do so he would most certainly be training hard over the time.

Total Experience:
    Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:29 pm

(Sorry for the wait guys! My wrist isn't completely shot now, so I can type relatively okay now. everything else still sucks, but I'm gonna try to keep this going regularly now! Sorry again!)

Scary isn't even the half of it, Chikaro thought bitterly to himself. This was a bit rushed in his opinion. There was no way in hell he was ready for something like this, and he didn't have anything close to enough faith in himself as a shinobi to get ready in two years time. Other shinobi took decades to reach jonin, and while he admitted he had some talent, he was far from the best in his class and hadn't expected to get to jonin before his mid-twenties. And yet, here he was being told that he'd have to be at least as strong as an experienced chuunin or perhaps even a special jonin in two years time. To be frank, he thought it was bullshit. Of course, he'd never say that out loud, not yet anyways. Like the many times he had had to bite his tongue before, he did so here.

Yumi described her interests and some of her future plans as well. From what Chikaro was gathering, Yumi here was more of a support type shinobi in the squad while he would fit the role of a ranged combatant better. That meant either the third fourth member of the squad or Ken himself was going to be a frontline fighter. Perhaps even both of them, depending on how the dice had landed.

Ken didn't really explain much about what he could do which Chikaro found kind of annoying. He didn't say anything about it however, figuring that the jonin had his reasons for doing so. If they were going to be working together then he would figure out just what he could do in due time anyways. He did mention something about a bloodline though which only intrigued Chikaro more. What kind of bloodline? Was it an element similarly to how his family possessed a unique element? He might not be the smartest person in the world, but he was still curious. "Mkay then, this isn't exactly what I was expecting when I got up this morning. Um, what do you want us to do sensei?" Chikaro had no clue if they were supposed to start training now or if they were going to wait a day to get more organized. Either or was fine with him, honestly.

Spoiler:
    Stats:

Skills:

Spoiler:

Yumi
    Genin

Character File

Post by Yumi on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am

Yumi walked over to their sealing supplies and began packing it up, tucking the items carefully away into her backpack, making sure everything was properly packaged. The medic then slid their tiny arms into the back and hoisted it onto their back and turned to face their team. The medic bowed towards them, Yumi was happy to stay around and continue talking, but they had things to do before the end of the day, "Gomen (Sorry), I must take my leave. I have to collect a few things before the day is out. I hope you understand." The Genin apologised in a polite and respectful manner, making it seem as if they weren't in a rush to simply part, but had to go due to a pressing manner.

With the comment said, Yumi would begin their walk back towards the Village. Yumi had partially got what they wanted but would need to build up their chakra reserves in order to work on more seals. The Medic would have to put focus onto stunning new ways to use sealing techniques without consuming a large amount of chakra from their pitiful reserves.

{EXIT}

Spoiler:

Chikaro
    Genin

Post by Chikaro on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:37 pm

After the girl left, Chikaro would shrug. He turned to Ken and would speak to his new sensei. "Yeah, let's schedule for a different time. This kinda threw me for a loop." After that, Chikaro would turn and face the exit to the training grounds. Then he would leave the training grounds and go home for the day, intent on chilling and taking naps for the rest of the day.

[exit]

Spoiler:
    Stats:

Skills:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:54 am