Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Leaving for a while or indefinitely

Shinso Uchiha
    Shinso Uchiha

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Water l Taijutsu l Sensory
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Leaving for a while or indefinitely Empty Leaving for a while or indefinitely

Post by Shinso Uchiha Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 am

Okay... first off, I've been thinking about this for a while now and there are a couple of factors into it as to why, a few private reasons from IRL that I don't want to disclose, muse going down the drain pretty hard but the main spark that really ignited this reason for leaving is issues with one of the staff members. I'm not going to namedrop or make this whole topic about that however, as I want to leave the drama at the door. I think they may know who they are, but just know that I don't want other staff members feeling guilty or cautious about it but I just ultimately can't bear with it. Most of you have been lovely and Gladius has been an awesome experience this past year.

RP'ing has started to feel more like a chore then actual fun on here, and this leave could end up permanent. I won't talk about the specific staff member however, so don't go DM'ing me hoping for a rant or explanation on that as the damage has been done. I've probably written this message and changed it around several times to be nice and brief to the point and as of stating this, I've written this back in around mid-August but thoughts of leaving has been pretty frequent were back in May. I mostly just tried to deal with it though but I'm honestly just not happy with how the way things are. I'm sorry. 

Sincerely wishing you all the best,
    Dread.

I'm sorry for the people that I'm currently in threads with or people that placed their trust in me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:14 am