Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O)

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O) Empty A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O)

Post by Amaya Taira Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Amaya would arrive at the location she had been assigned to shortly after sunrise; a fishery located on the Northeast Coast which had recently been the subject of a raid by local pirates who were taking advantage of recently damaged ships in the Kirigakure Fleet combined with the remainder of the fleet being mainly focused upon sending supplies to and securing more sensitive areas of the territory. As a result of the smaller military presence in the area, it would seem that the local brigands had taken it upon themselves to raid the coastline and had been fairly successful in their disruption of the fisheries and subsequently, the production of these particular buildings.

Because of this troublesome situation, Amaya had been dispatched by the village alongside one of the Village Genin in order to preserve order at the single fishery that had not fallen victim to the pirates just yet, their task would simply be to remain there for the day until the fleet could spare a ship to send to the area in order to protect it; in the meantime, however, it would be the two of them against any forces that happened themselves upon the area.

She was hoping that she had not arrived too early or that the Genin had inversely arrived before her, this was meant to be a mission as much for the safety of the village's important infrastructure as it was a way to get one of the many Genin who required training out and into the world for training that would be much more practical than what one could learn in the classroom. Amaya took a look around, approaching the front entrance of the building they had been tasked with guarding while giving a small wave to the old man who stood at the door while announcing herself in a clear voice toward him so that her intentions were clear:

"My name is Amaya Taira, I am a Jounin sent from Kirigakure to help with this pirate problem of yours." She would say with a gentle smile, giving the man a small bow of her head with a hand remaining idly upon the hilt of her rapier as she once again took another look around her surroundings to take in the rather bland surroundings of the area surrounding them. It was nearly a barren coastline, the attacks had left almost every structure besides the remaining Fishery in shambles or otherwise damaged and the sands themselves were covered with litter and debris which only added to the overall distressing appearance of it all.

"Amaya-san, we are eternally grateful for your help and the kindness of the Village." The man would say, returning her previous bow in a polite manner before he spoke further. "Those Pirates have made it difficult to ensure we are able to provide the Village with the food it requires from us I am afraid, and if these attacks continue..." The man trailed off as Amaya placed a gentle hand on the older man's shoulder in a reassuring manner, offering a smile in order to further this attempt at lightening the man's mood. "Kirigakure will see to it that your livelihood is protected and will be more than willing to understand if you are unable to offer your dues because of this - I will see to that personally." She would say, the man's mood seeming to lighten as his frown faded away into a smile and he offered his thanks to the woman again before retreating inside of the Fishery.

It would be at this point that Amaya would take up a position standing outside of the entrance to the building with an idle hand upon her Rapier, waiting for the Genin she was accompanying to either arrive or reveal himself.

[630 WC]
    [20 EXP]
    Mission:

"I refuse to give up, no matter how much it hurts - Guest is worth saving; despite anything that they could have done...
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Tai, Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Lightning, Earth, Fire
    Class: S
    Ryo: You fuckin gold digger

A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O) Empty Re: A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O)

Post by Peragus Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:28 am

It was late in the evening the previous day that Calin received his mission scroll for the next day. He blinked confused upon it’s arrival. As the young man hadn’t even been informed of his return to active duty after his lessons had ended. He would open the scroll, and browse it’s information before clicking his teeth in annoyance. He had to report to the fisheries just after sunrise. However the shinobi store, the local place where one can buy equipment was closed. He had been off active duty for a long time, since graduation. His father had him removed to further a more complete education, something that Calin was proud of. However it left him woefully ill prepared for a mission. He sighed dejectedly, there was nothing he could do about it now. He should be able to manage. He was to perform the mission with a Jonin, one Amaya Taira. He doubted they’d be in any real danger on a C ranked mission. So, with only a bit of regret about the situation the young man would turn in so he could wake up early to leave.

It was this moment where the teenager would arrive, at the location would be a pink haired woman with a headband. He assumed she would be Lady Amaya. This would prompt Calin to bow his head in respect. “Good morning Miss Amaya, I am Calin. I hope I’m not late?” He would introduce himself politely. The sun would have cleared the horizon by now, painting the clouds and sky with hues of purple, pink, and orange. It was quite honestly a lovely morning, if a little somber due to the task that they would have to perform soon enough. Due to his temporary removal from the program he himself had never killed anyone before. Even if he had such a goal in mind considering the murderer of his father. So to know that they would have to eliminate the pirates that were attacking the fisheries, while a noble cause, still left a sour taste in his mouth. It was however something he would have to get used to.

20 exp

Renown: 20,625
    Ryo: 5,913,000
    Stats:
    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B++
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: S
    • Coordination: S
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: A

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Link to Character Updates: Here
    Link to Character Application: Here
    Link to Known Techniques: Here
    Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O) Empty Re: A Hero's Work Is Never Done (Mission: I/O)

Post by Amaya Taira Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:05 pm

Amaya would turn her head at the sound of her name, taking in the form of a young man who soon introduced himself as Calin – the very same Genin that she had been assigned with on this particular mission. She would give Calin a warm smile in response to his introduction, bowing her own head briefly before then formally introducing herself in turn: “A pleasure to formally meet you, Calin.” She would say, before then adding softly. “As you likely know already, I am Amaya Taira, of the Haya Clan.” She would say in order to make herself formally known to the young man before she then changed the topic onto the mission itself:

“You’ve arrived on time, needn’t you worry about that.” She would say first in order to reassure Calin, continuing to speak as she turned her gaze outward to the coast beyond them. “I am sure you are also aware of our mission?” She said, a soft frown creasing the young woman’s lips. “They want us to rid our allies here of their problem – likely through blood…” Amaya would trail off for a moment, her gaze becoming briefly distant before she snapped back into the reality of the situation with a small shake of her head. “If it is not too much to ask, Calin, I would like to request that we do our best to capture these brutes instead; it is a bit of a selfish request, admittedly, but I have done all that is in my power until this point in my life to never take a life with my blade and I do not wish to break the promise I made to my Family unless it is absolutely necessary.” After she had made her request, Amaya would turn her attention back onto Calin. “I do not know what they have taught you in the Academy, or what your cohorts may have said…” Amaya would begin, her gaze averting briefly off to the side before it returned onto the young man before her. “But it is my firm belief that there is always a chance to show honor by abstaining from resorting to killing for the sake of killing.” As Amaya said this, she would idly rest a hand upon the rapier which rested upon her hip.

“I know it is much to ask of someone who I have only just met, but if you follow my guidance I can promise that you will understand my request in due time.” Amaya would conclude her short speech by extending a hand toward Calin and offering him a soft smile.

“Can I trust in you, Calin?”

[40 EXP]
    [1,041 WC]

"I refuse to give up, no matter how much it hurts - Guest is worth saving; despite anything that they could have done...
    Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:31 am

She would return his greetings with a polite one of her own before introducing herself formally. Calin didn’t know anything about the Haya clan to be perfectly honest, so this might just be a learning experience for him. Of course any mission where blood would be spilled would end up being a ‘learning experience’ in a way. However that was beside the point. She further confirmed that he hadn’t been late and asked him if he was aware of the mission. His answering nod would confirm that he did in fact know about it. Her response was mildly surprising though. She didn’t want to kill them, he would have thought that anyone of higher rank would’ve rather just killed them all and get it over with. She however wanted to spare them. To capture them to face justice for their trials. Not escape it with the sweet embrace that was death’s caress. At least, that’s what he thought of it as. He wasn’t aware what he full driving motivations were behind the request. All he knew was that he would be happy to oblige. She would go on to explain how she believed there was always a chance to show honor. To prove you were the better man or woman without having to take a life in the process.

She would rest a hand on her rapier, explaining that if he simply followed her guidance then he would understand her request in time. She would proceed to ask if she could trust in him.  She would extend a hand toward him and smile softly to which he would take it firmly and smile back. “Yes Ma’am. I haven’t yet been required to kill anyone, and I’d personally prefer to put the matter off a bit more if possible.” He would say with a small shrug “My style revolves around it though. I’ll keep from killing them, but I can’t say they wouldn’t rather I had finished it in the process.” He would say with a small frown of personal disapproval. He didn’t have much in the way of non lethal moves considering he was a walking armory of bone. His own personal strength was only about average for a person without shinobi training. Much less one with, he doubted he’d easily knock someone out with a straight shot unless it was meticulously planted in the back of their head.

“So what’s the plan m'lady?” He would hear himself ask, almost automatically as he thought about this. There were disabling points on the human body that if he punctured would cause someone to be out of the fight for good. However doing so while in the middle of a fight with multiple people and protecting himself at the same time would be difficult to do. ‘Oh well, at the very least it’ll be good training.’ He would think to himself before fully tuning in to hear the woman’s answer.

40 exp

Stats:

Note: My signature stats include my passive buffs. My update page stats are the base values.

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

Post by Amaya Taira Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:32 am

“So long as they are capable of facing justice while breathing, that is what matters most.” Amaya would say in response to Calin’s seeming concern about his lack of ability to take down an opponent non-lethally without causing them a great deal of pain in the process. “In the end, even if I wished to have them all come peacefully – They have shown their willingness to hurt the innocent and pillage their way through our shores, so it cannot be helped if it is necessary to hurt them in order to take them in.” She would say in an attempt to again reassure the young boy, before her attention once again went to the sea beyond them and she seemed to ruminate on his question regarding the plan for this mission, thoughtfully humming for a moment before she returned her attention onto Calin.

“This building alone should be enough to lure them onto the shores – They seem fond of ransacking the fisheries before destroying them, and we can use that to our advantage.” She would say, placing a hand to her chin as she voiced her plan aloud. “If we are patient, they should make landfall in order to raize this place and that is when we will be able to strike without giving them the chance to retreat into the seas; we can then coax information from them regarding whether or not there is some sort of leader to this operation and if so…” She paused, now crossing both arms at her chest as her hand moved away from her chin. “Then we shall ensure they face justice for the entirety of the crimes they have committed themselves and that they have ordered upon our people.”

With her own plan laid out, Amaya would offer Calin an inquisitive look along with a slight tilt of her head as she spoke to him in a soft tone: “Of course, if you believe that there is a better way to go about this – I am listening.” She would say, her words and tone suggesting she was genuinely interested to see if the boy had any suggestions to the plan, however, she seemed to have her own plan laid out in the event that he had nothing to suggest.

It was now that Amaya would wait for Calin to respond, giving him ample time to voice any concerns or add any suggestions before taking any further action. They should still have a decent amount of time until the pirates attacked, or at least enough to hammer out the details of everything before proceeding.

[1,475 WC]
    [60 EXP]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:30 pm

[Don't hate me >.< So tired]

Calin would nod in understanding of her plan. It was simple, use the building as bait, take em out, and try to get any info to finish the job. He was confident enough he could handle anyone that tried him thanks to his bloodline, so that wouldn’t be too bad. It was just a matter of waiting, however..”I do have one suggestion. As it stands we don’t know their numbers, only that they’ll come here eventually but when they do there’s a large area in which they can attack. If we can reposition the equipment, or just the stuff worth taking, we can make them go where we want them to go. It’d allow us to be in control the entire time.” He would say softly, his eyes looking around at barrels of fish and other commodities one might be able to find at one such place. “This is the last fishery they have to hit right? That means there’ll be no leaving to find other targets if they just don’t like what they see. They have to come here, and they won’t leave without their prize.” He would follow up with a bit of confidence. It made sense, to him at least. If they pulled all of the barrels into the main building, the workers could handle that, while Calin and Amaya focused on watching out for the pirates, then when they did arrive they’d have to go to the hold.

“It isn’t much in the way of a suggestion.” He thought after he spoke. However the worst his mission leader could say was that she didn’t agree. He wasn’t particular looking forward to the fighting, it brought about a sense of worry that the time before the fighting only made worse. For he knew they were coming, everyone knew they were coming. It was a matter of when. That was the most infuriating part, the waiting. However he’d deal with it, he was a shinobi of Kirigakure after all, what else could he do?

60 exp

Stats:

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

Post by Amaya Taira Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:03 pm

Amaya placed a hand to her chin in a thoughtful manner as Calin mentioned an idea that seemed simple in retrospect, however, the value of which was not to be understated as Amaya made clear when she spoke: “I see…” She began, nodding slightly. “We can use this to our advantage, funnel them into a small area and then box them in once they are too far in to back out without a fight.” She would say, closing her eyes for a brief moment as she attempted to envision the plan within her mind, opening her eyes once more after a few moments had passed with another nod. “Perhaps we could use one of the smaller buildings here, make it seem as if the civilians have hidden the valuable remains of this place in there and once they enter we can trap them and force them into close combat.” She would add with a smile, reaching out to place a hand on Calin’s shoulder.

“You should give yourself credit, Calin, You have a mind for this type of thing.”
    She would say in a gentle tone, trying her best not to sound patronizing to the young boy as she continued to speak. “We can do this, I am certain of it – and together, we will ensure that these people are made safe.” She would add quietly, removing her hand from the boy’s shoulder and beginning to go about setting up the trap for later by moving some of the equipment along with a few more valuable looking objects near a small shack that was set up for use - typically - as an area for filleting and hanging fish out to ferment while they awaited processing. She would allow Calin to help in this if he wished, keeping an eye out for the Pirates should they arrive while they were in the middle of the setting of their trap, however, she hoped that they had a short while longer before they arrived… though if it came to it, she was confident that the two of them could handle any foe that would arrive upon these shores.

They were Shinobi of Kirigakure and these people were theirs to defend, Amaya would see to it that they had nothing to fear and that both herself and Calin would emerge victorious over the nefarious forces that dared to interfere with their people.

[1,875 WC]
    [80 EXP]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:02 pm

She liked his idea, or at the very least agreed with it. Calin himself didn’t like the idea of using everything as bait, but it was the best one to utilize in his own opinion. Even if that opinion was untrained. This was his first mission after all, so he had absolutely no idea how he was doing. However, Amaya seemed to think he was doing alright, so that was a factor that he’d have to consider. Now however, it was time to act. Calin had the strength of most civilians when it came to heavy lifting, but he felt he’d probably be better suited to scouting for the enemy. So he’d settle into a small patrol patch, just along the edge of the perimeter of the fishery. This would allow the workers to organize and put out the ‘bait’ as they wished. Making it easier for them to get back to it once the fighting was done and over with.

So it was with that then that Calin began his patrol, never straying far at all from the perimeter, as he himself was not a particularly powerful shinobi in his eyes. So he’d need Amaya’s support if the targets attacked him en masse. The weather was cool and a breeze came off the sea they were by. The tang of sea air was always a familiar friend to those of Kiri, even if they didn’t get on boats often. It was just so close at all times that the idea that a native of Kiri would be unfamiliar with the scent was ludicrous. Such thoughts occupied the young Kaguya’s mind as he moved about, only a small portion of his mind actually thinking them while he remained constantly aware.

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Thus far the patrol was uneventful, the sea salt tang of the sea air was washing over him and helping to calm his nerves. He wondered what it would be like to captain a vessel, fighting against the turmoils of the great open sea with a crew that you had fought, bled, and sweated with. The idea was a fun one though. He’d continue patrolling the perimeter of the fishery, making sure all was well and safe for now. Even if he knew it would only be a matter of time until this place was swamped with fighting. The stench of blood would soon descend upon the area, hopefully of none dead. However that was pure optimism and Calin knew it. People would die, no matter how hard they tried to keep that from occurring. It was, undesirable, but expected.

They were shinobi of Kirigakure. They were expected to kill for their home. They could also be ordered to kidnap, steal, and enslave so long as their kage desired it. For the kage was the one in control. They were his soldiers. The thoughts of possible future actions that he would have to do in the wake of his duty soured his mood even more. For so long as none of those ordered betrayed his clan in any way. He would have to perform them. It was, distasteful. However, it was true. He wondered how the moving of the ‘bait’ was going on Amaya and the crews end. He hoped they got it all moved in time. It seemed to be taking awhile.

100 exp

Stats:

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

Post by Amaya Taira Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:18 am

The process of moving the equipment and valuables into the positions that had been agreed upon in order to lure the pirates was a much more arduous task than Amaya had originally suspected. The process took so long, in fact, that it finished just as a ship could be seen on the horizon approaching them at a rather quick speed, causing Amaya to jump into an alert position and shout toward where she had last seen Calin not too long ago:

“Calin! Get ready, a ship is coming our way!” Amaya would shout, quickly moving into a more concealed position as she looked around for Calin, hoping that the boy had heard her and that he was able to make his way to her as she kept her eyes focused on the open seas before them. The Pirates would be here soon, and the two needed to be out of sight in order to lure them from their ships with the irresistible call of treasures and bounties that no brigand seemed to be able to resist, no matter how clear of a ploy it was.

If Calin had found his way back to her, Amaya would gesture for him to keep low and motion a hand toward the approaching ship while slowly and quietly drawing her rapier from her hip. She was prepared for a fight, certainly, but she knew that they had explicitly planned and prepared for an ambush that would work only once they had herded the Pirates onto the shores and into the Fishery’s surrounding land – if they struck too soon, they would retreat and they would be unable to follow them out onto the seas, thus ending their mission of stopping the Pirates from continued raids in failure. They needed to wait, that was something that Amaya felt she had to remind herself of more than she needed to remind the Genin alongside her – she felt herself getting impatient, her free hand clenching and unclenching as she shifted uneasily in her hiding spot. Hiding and deception were so against her very nature that Amaya found it almost impossible, but she had a mission to complete and she reaffirmed internally that she was not about to allow her own impulsiveness to ruin it.

Patience was the key, and thus patience she would give, no matter how tempting the alternative was.

[2,268 Total WC]
    [100 EXP]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:11 am

‘Showtime’ The pale teen would think as the call came and he began to move toward Amaya to lay in wait to spring their trap. He looked out to the approaching ship as he moved and his eyes narrows as a devious idea came to his mind. The ship coming in was a brig, a large ship to be sure, but it had a singular main mast that branched out and held the sails up. That, singular mast was the lifeline of the ship. Without it, the construct could not move through the water. The rudder itself was what allowed the ship to be turned. If one or the other, or both, could be destroyed, then the pirates would be stranded. Then, it wouldn’t matter if they got to the trap or not. They wouldn’t be able to leave, and that would force them to surrender. It was these thoughts that prompted Valen to dash toward the water, and dive in, maneuvering himself beneath the dock to hide himself from view. If Amaya saw him or not it wouldn’t matter, he’d lay in wait and when the ship docked to unboard it’s crew he’d strike, his sabotage would cripple the ship in the water. Making it nothing more than a paper weight.

The ship was coming closer now, sailing in and Calin was neck deep in the water beneath the dock. This would hide him from their view, the targets would be completely unsuspecting. He regretted not being able to discuss it with Amaya beforehand, however he had to make sure he had gotten to a hiding place out of sight before they could get a food visual of details on the land. At this point, it was merely a game of patience.

(120 exp)

Stats:

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

Post by Amaya Taira Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:57 am

Amaya’s eyes would fall almost immediately upon Calin as the boy dashed his way toward the docks and made his way into the water beneath them, she was shocked to say the least, but her faith in the young boy would cause Amaya to refrain from rushing out to stop him. Instead, she would decide to do her best to aide Calin by making her way to be within range of him before then forming a singular hand-seal while waiting for the ship to begin docking, giving a small nod to Calin if he could see her before she would conjure a thick mist that spread throughout the area and would make it almost impossible for the Pirates to maintain their visibility of the area once they were ashore and, more importantly, it would do well to allow Calin ample time and cover to complete whatever plan it was that he had in store as Amaya was confident the boy had his reasons for breaking away from the initial plan of attack.

This was one of the few times that Amaya recalled ever using ninjutsu, and the feeling of it was still a bit uncertain. She reassured herself, however, that this was one of the cases in which ninjutsu could be used reasonably as it was for the purpose of stopping Pirates who were harming innocent civilians and putting their very livelihoods in danger; a crime, Amaya thought, which was worth utilizing an art that she held an ingrained distaste for.

While she waited for Calin to proceed with his plan, Amaya would keep an eye on the boy as best she could in the thick fog that she had produced while keeping her rapier at the ready in the event that the Pirates stumbled upon her somehow in both her concealed placement and the thick cover of fog – she was certain of it now, the trap had been commenced and soon … they would put an end to the horrendous acts of these foul Pirates.

Jutsu Used / Stamina:
    [2,603 WC]
    [120 EXP]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:43 am

After he slipped into the water, beneath the dock the ship was moving toward a thick mist would begin to coalesce. Any Mist shinobi worth a damn would be able to recognize the Hidden Mist Technique. Sending the woman a silent thank you as the profile of the shore, dock, and himself disappeared into the dense mist. The pirate ship would finally dock at this point, orders called out and Calin clearly heard what would have to be the captain. “Get a move on ya scurvy dogs! Get the cargo, burn and torch the place. No survivors!” He would yell in a gruff voice and Calin’s blood ran cold. No survivors? They would outright murder these people for little more than simply doing their damn jobs? Why? Because they supplied to the village? This wasn’t simply a raid. It never paid off in the long run to destroy the places you could steal from. Especially when you knew they’d have to put more product there. These pirate would be better off stealing the cargo, maybe causing some minor injury here and there to get the point across and then leave. That way they could always come back to steal more. But no, these people intended to murder and slaughter everyone here, and destroy the place. This was an outright attack on the village, the village his clan made his home. The village he had sworn to defend.

There was only one punishment for a crime as cruel as this.

Now that the ship had set against the dock he could begin his assault. However it was no longer about simply removing their ability to maneuver. The entire ship had to go down. The captain, he would deal with after. Extending a bone blade from above his wrist, Calin would dive down beneath the ship and begin to cut large holes in the bottom. This would cause the ship to begin taking on water at a rapid pace, as he definitely made more than a few. He didn’t know what Amaya was doing, and he hoped she was okay. But his duty to his village and clan came first and foremost.

(Exp 140)

Stats:

Amaya Taira
    Amaya Taira

Post by Amaya Taira Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:46 am

As the ship docked and Calin went beneath the water, Amaya would take this moment to help in thinning the number of pirates who were capable of responding to whatever the exact plan that the boy had in mind may have been. She would do this by moving herself out of her previously concealed position and, due to the thick cover that the mist provided, finding her way to the few Pirates that had already begun to run ashore. She would then swiftly raise her rapier and perform an elegant dance of strikes toward the opponents who would hardly have time to notice her as she attacked, aiming for their blades and hands in order to disarm them without fatally wounding them – the Pirates, of course, may be handy with a blade in the right circumstances but Amaya was a woman who had trained her entire life with a blade in her hand and as such would clearly be more than a match for those who only did so for the occasional raid or pillaging.

It would not take long for Amaya to disarm the Pirates thanks to a combination of her naturally gifted speed and her above-average coordination that allowed her to outpace and outmaneuver all in the same movement – she would then combat the now swordless Pirates by performing a singular hand-seal and unleashing a powerful gust of wind which would then in turn summon forth four small whirlwinds that would pick up the Pirates that deposit their weaponless and now moderately wounded forms into the nearby ocean, removing them from the fight for a time as they would be now too wounded to properly fight and furthermore too concerned with not drowning in the ocean in order to retaliate.

Turning her attention onto the ship, Amaya would take note of the way it had begun to sway and seem to be sinking somewhat into the water and infer that Calin must have the intention of sinking the ship - or at the very least disabling it entirely. In order to help with this effort, Amaya would perform several more hand-seals and then take a deep breath before exhaling as she would begin to spin in order to form a singular blade of wind that she would send out toward the masts of the ship in order to help in crippling it even further and prevent the crew from being able to leave immediately even if they were to somehow repair what was likely serious damage below the decks.

The Pirates were stranded, with only Amaya and Calin to answer to – confident in this fact, Amaya would then make her way the short distance remaining from herself and the docked ship, preparing to jump on-board the now ruined vessel in order to hopefully join back up with her companion. For a moment she would hesitate, however, waiting to see if Calin appeared from beneath the waters or even if he would show up above-deck. She was truthfully worried for the boy, despite the fact she firmly believed he could handle himself well enough – something about the danger of the situation refused to sit well with the pink-haired woman and only time would tell if her worries were unfounded or not.

Jutsu Used / Stamina:
    [3,144 WC]
    [140 EXP]

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:53 am

The ship would begin to sink swiftly now, the water it was taking aboard being far too much to keep the vessel afloat. The pale haired teenager would swim out from underneath it and swim to shore from beneath the dock. The land sloped down into the water beneath the wooden landing site and so Calin was easily able to return to land without any of the target’s being the wiser. The men that had been aboard the ship leapt off and ran down the dock, making for the pink haired Jonin that was swiftly disarming all of them. He’d dash out from underneath the dock, slicing the hamstrings of a couple of pirates as he passed by, using a precise swipe of his hand blade to slip the pistols away from each of them and toss them into the water. The powder within the weapons would be useless now, causing the weapons to be unable to fire even if the pirates retrieved them. The two men he had hamstrung fell to the ground, unarmed, bleeding out of the back of their legs, and unable to stand, let alone be useful in the fight.

From then Calin would spin and cut cleanly through the blade of another pirate as he tried to swing down at the teen. The quality of the his bones being far higher than the scrap metal the pirates called weaponry. The Kaguya would proceed to use the momentum of the swing that cut the sword in half to spin around and land a solid kick into the pirates stomach. The impact knocked the gruff man out as he impacted one of the main supports for the dock with a solid ‘thud’. He continued to move around the now much larger attack force, searching for one man in particular. A man, who happened to still be standing at the end of the dock.

[EXP 160]

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:26 am

It was a all a blur of motion, cut, parry, slash, riposte, stab. Sheer reflex acting where his eyes and ears allowed him to see or hear any attacks coming his way. For what few he couldn’t see due to blind spots, instinct was there to lend the needed hand. He wasn’t sure where in the world Amaya had gone, or what she was doing. He himself had crippled a good few pirates. No fatalities yet, but if he didn’t receive help from the woman soon he might have to resort to killing. It was harder to cripple someone in such a way that they were no longer a danger to you or others after all. Meanwhile, killing someone got the job done far faster and simpler. He himself had finished searching for the captain that had given the orders. It was just a matter of getting to the man through his men. A task which was becoming rather annoying.

[Exp 180]

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:06 am

Every slash, seemed to be instinctive at this point, every dodge, every falling form of a pirate or flinging sword in the air. None were dead thus far, he had been lucky in that regard. Maimed yes, dead no. Some of them may lose the critically injured limbs, or even if they did recover they might never wield a weapon again. Something Calin was certainly prepared to accept if this was the kind of stuff these savages did with them. Amaya was visible now, amazingly the pirates were ignoring her, in favor of attacking he one moving toward the captain. The fact that they hadn't taken her hostage was in it of itself a blessing. However he wasn't certain that'd last long. He'd continue his dance of disarming and dismemberment, temporarily stopping his drive forward to allow the pirates to think he was weakened, tired, or injured in some unseen way. He'd allow them to think they had him on the ropes as he took them down. Then, the leader himself would pay.

(200)

Stats:

Peragus
    Peragus

Character File

Post by Peragus Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 am

He continued, his pace slowing but seemingly keeping up just as well as he had been for some reason. He wasn’t entirely sure why that was. He moved, dodged, spun, parried, riposted, and fought for his life as he was assaulted. He hadn’t been struck yet, he had been lucky in that regard. As he moved he could see the captains eyes widen in disbelief and fear as the teenager continued to cut down his men, disarming, dismembering, crippling, but never killing.

All of a sudden, it was over.

Blinking in surprise mid turn he realized that with his last maneuver he had ended the thread of the last pirate. He withdrew his blades back into his hands, the bone sliding inside noiselessly as he moved toward the end of the dock toward the captain. “You gave orders to have your men kill everyone here. I should make you go down with your ship for that.” The teen spat, his lips curling back into a snarl. The captain would begin to shake subtlety before Calin spat and fired two point blank bone bullets directly at the captains pistol and saber. “You’ll be tried and probably executed instead.” He would say as two men from the fishery came to him and gained his attention. “We’ll take of them and this guy. You go see to your partner, she’s collapsed.” One of them said. Calin’s eyed would widen and he would turn toward his pink haired teammate to see her on the ground, unmoving. He’d dash to her, checking her pulse and giving her a quick once over for injuries. Finding none he’d lift her up and nod toward the man who had followed  “Take care of them, I’m sure the village can send a team for escort if needed. I gotta get her to the hospital.” He would say to which the man would nod and Calin would run as quickly as he could back to Kirigakure.

[Exit with Amaya]
    TWC: 3362

the list:

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am