Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Do dummies suffer nightmares?

KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Do dummies suffer nightmares? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do dummies suffer nightmares?

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:44 am

Cloudian Boy Wonder was bewildered by the knowledge of the genin. He'd finally found another whom was knowledgeable of the prominade of thier nindo way. He was sure all shinobi were, however he was usually discouraged by thier will of general symantics, where as Akari gifted knowledgeable insight of comprehension and liturgy of teaching. Yün was also highly interested in the elemental composition of chakra and the manuevering of it's sourcea to create gallant and majestic techniques to suppliment his abilities. After hearing the explaination of the fuuton element by Akari, Yün saught to speak up and gift is own inquiry of his elements. 'I utilize a multitude of elements, however I specialize in three elements to appropiate my legacy.' Yun said lightly and with recognition. 'I am a bearer of Fuuton, also, however I seek to perfect Räitōn for now.' gifted honorably. 'I seek to manifest the tempest of the storm, generating lightning faster than those whom can sense and see, abridging the gale of the winds to manuever the breeze, and lastly creating waves and tsunamis which will bridge both heaven and earth.' Yun said with anticipation.

Do dummies suffer nightmares? - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Ulfric
    Ulfric

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Nin, Fuin -- Earth
    Class: D
    Ryo:

Post by Ulfric Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:57 pm

The jounin seemed to lighten up as she spoke about Fuuton, seemingly happy about the selection of her element, and proceeded to explain his own choices. Raiton, fuuton and suiton. Three elements which, combined, could recreated the harsh nature of a storm. Not too familiar with advanced releases, Akari couldn't say if him mentioning the storms was a hint to that KKG or just an attempted mimic by combing his three elemental choices, but the thematic in general was one she could find a certain... peace of mind in. A solemn, perhaps forlorn, natural power all too easily misunderstood.

The winds which howled at night, haunting those left to solitude in the embrace of darkness. To many it invoked fear in their minds of the weak and the hearts of cowards, to few it was the song of a lost one seeking company. The waters clattering down to purify the world and bring respite to blistering heat was generally disregarded as foul weather, the narrow-minded civilians not seeing how nature needed it to quench its thirst so crop and tree could bear fruit at a later time. And the thunder, imposing and powerful, generally harmless as it brooded on and made its anger at the world clear. Lethal force never far away yet only directed at those inching for the highest point.

"I like storms. They are calming.", Akari said, seeing the chaotic forces of nature strangely regulated by necessity and destined balance. Despite the appeal of the storms, she wasn't sure if she could find the time or potential to make the power hers. Her conversation would be interrupted as she heard a soft yet clear coughing at a distance. Turning her head, one of the yokai elders had drawn her attention. A sign it was time to leave and return home to report about her training. "I'm being called. I-I had a lot of fun... Perhaps one day you could teach me fuuton, so we can chase the storms together?"

She'd rub her arm in discomfort for a moment, picking up his last answer before slowly slinking away in the direction of the elder. Today had passed quickly. Perhaps too quickly.

[EXIT]

Total: 4133
    XP: 210

Trained:
    - Chakra Palm
    - Chakra Reverse Palm
    - Five Venom Fist

"The Land itself shall become my weapon."
    The Cartographer:
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary

Village : Kumogakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

Post by KhaixRozary Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:39 pm

'Wind techniques will be my forte. So sure. We can also run a few missions if you are available.' Yun said encouragingly before brushing himself off and steralizated the field. He surveyed the genin walking towards an elder which was watching in the distance. It was quite bewildering seeing an Oni Elder outside of the sanctum or at the training field without authorization. He pardoned the intrusion by allowing the elder to take the child within his care without chastisment and let them be. Soon afterwards Yun meditated briefly before becoming in a blazing volley of light through another corridor within the Chambers of the restricted training area streaming through its always.

{ Exit }

Do dummies suffer nightmares? - Page 2 Kumoga10

Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am