Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    The Rising Moon

    Share

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:31 pm

    Name: Zurui Otsutsuki
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Rank: Jounin
    Class: A
    Criminal Trust: C
    Village: Kirigakure
    Bloodline: Rinnegan

    Experience: 4615
    Spendable: 215

    Ryo: 1,900
    Investment: 450,000
    Return: 50% (4 Stores)
    Expenses: 20,000 (4 Stores)

    Items:
    Spoiler:
    2 Hip Pouches
    Large Sealing Scroll
    Shuriken x5
    Kunai x5
    Explosive Tags x2
    Steel Wire: 150ft

    Skills: Fuuinjutsu | Ijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu (≤A) | Genjutsu (≤B) | Taijutsu (≤B)

    Elements: Doton | Fuuton | Inton | Katon | Raiton | Suiton | Yoton

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    Banshou Fuuin
    Binding Demonic Chain Seal
    Demonic Statue Chains
    Four Red Yang Formation
    Outer Path
    Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique
    Six Paths Technique
    Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragon Consuming Seal
    Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals
    Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
    Tail Releasing Method
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    Alchemical Genesis
    Body Revival Technique
    Cell Activation Technique
    Cellular Fusion
    Contract Seal
    Dead Soul Technique
    Elemental Mastery
    Five Elements Seal
    Five Elements Unseal
    Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique
    Pressure Point Binding Prison
    Satya of the Forbidden World
    Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar
    Self-Cursing Seal
    Sensing Technique
    Six Paths of Pain
    Time Release Technique
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    Amplification Summoning Technique
    Barrier Method Formation
    Barrier: Canopy Method Formation
    Chakra Draining Seal
    Chakra Enhanced Strength
    Cherry Blossom Tearing Impact
    Combination Transformation
    Crushing Palm
    Dark Sealing Method
    Delicate Illness Extraction Technique
    Demonic Flute: Illusionary Warriors Manipulating Melody
    Demonic Flute: Phantom Sound Chains
    Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique
    Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Distortion Seal
    Dust Wind Technique
    Dustless Bewildering Cover
    Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness
    Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon
    Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide
    Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling
    Earth Release: Earth Spear
    Earth Release: Earth-Style Rampart
    Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Earth Release: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
    Earth Release: Rock Collapse
    Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction
    Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
    Fire Release: Blast Wave Wild Dance
    Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Fire Release: Demon Lantern
    Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Fire Release: Extinguishing Curtain Field
    Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Hiding in Ash and Dust Technique
    Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Fire Release: Pheasant Hunter
    Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
    Fire Sealing Method
    Flying Swallow
    Four Black Fogs Formation
    Four Violet Flames Formation
    Genjutsu: Flower Petal Escape
    Gunbai Fanned Wind
    Lightning Flash Blade Creation
    Lightning Flash Puppet Creation
    Lightning Release: False Darkness
    Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    Lightning Release: Rock Avalanche
    Lightning Release: Thunder Binding
    Lightning Release: Thunderclap Drill
    Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Mystical Palm Technique
    Naruto Uzumaki Combo
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Gale Fist
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Needle Jizō
    Offsetting Sound
    Peregrine Falcon Drop
    Perfect Copy
    Poison Mist
    Rude Rough Housing Technique
    Sealed Iron Wall
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Sickle Weasel Technique
    Smashing Boulder
    String Bean Binding Illusion
    Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
    Summoning: Quick Beheading Dance
    Summoning: Rashōmon
    Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
    Time Reversal
    Typhoon Water Vortex Technique
    Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
    Water Gun Technique
    Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
    Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks
    Water Release: Marine Battle Formation
    Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Water Release: Water Formation Wall
    Water Release: Water Shark Bullet Technique
    Wild Lion's Mane Technique
    Wind Release: Air Bullets
    Wind Release: Beast Tearing Palm
    Wind Release: Divine Mountain Wind
    Wind Release: Great Task of the Dragon
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    Wind Release: Sand Cloud Whirlwind
    Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves
    Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Bell Ring Genjutsu
    Black Receivers
    Brute Fist
    Chakra Scalpel
    Cleanse
    Demonic Binding Spell
    Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
    Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Earth Release: Earth Shore Return
    Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
    Earth Release: Stone Pistol Technique
    Earth Release: Subterranean Voyage
    Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Exploding Flame Shot
    Finger Carving Seal
    Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Flame Bullet
    Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
    Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
    Five-Seal Barrier
    Hazy Genjutsu
    Hiding in Water Technique
    Leaf Style Willow
    Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    Lightning Release: Lightning Beast Tracking Fang
    Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
    Lightning Release: Snake Thunder
    Lightning Release: Spider Web
    Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
    Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow
    Lightning Release: Young Lightning
    Mirage Step
    Ninja Art: Shuriken Giant Body Technique
    Rockslide Genjutsu
    Scrambling Seal
    Seal of Endurance
    Seal of Finesse
    Seal of Haste
    Seal of Power
    Seal of Vision
    Shatter Palm
    Slamming Palm
    Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Summoning Technique
    Telegram Flash
    Water Cloak Armor
    Water Clone Technique
    Water Release: Gunshot
    Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field
    Water Release: Water Bullet Technique
    Water Release: Water Whip
    Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique
    Water Release: Wild Bubble Wave
    Water Release: Wild Water Wave
    Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet
    Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Wind Release: Great Breakthrough
    Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Wind Release: Slash
    D-rank
    Spoiler:
    Arhat Fist
    Body Flicker Technique
    Chakra Suppression
    Chakra Visualization
    Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
    Dissection Blade
    Dissection Blade: Extension
    Dissection Blade: Focusing
    Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Enclosing Technique
    Flower Ninja Art: Mirror Flower Water
    Focused Amplification
    Haze Clone Technique
    Healing Hands
    Ijutsu: Chakra Palm
    Ijutsu: Reverse Chakra Palm
    Kirigakure Basic Self Defense Skills
    Lightning Release: Lightning Signal Fire
    Lost Soul
    Mist Servant Technique
    Pressure Strike
    Rising Defense Kick
    Rising Knee
    Rising Scissor Kick
    Rising Side Kick
    Sealing Technique: Suspended Preservation
    Sexy Reverse Harem Technique
    Sexy: Boy on Boy Technique
    Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
    Shoulder Charge
    Silent Killing
    Soft Body Manipulation
    Soft Body Manipulation: Surprise Whip
    Soft Body Manipulation: Writhing Agony Fangs
    Spring Chant
    Quick Step
    Temporary Paralysis Technique
    Wind Release: Breakthrough
    Wind Release: Concussion
    Wind Release: Passing Typhoon
    Wind Release: Verdant Mountain Gale

    E-rank
    Spoiler:
    Body Replacement Technique
    Clone Technique
    Cloak of Invisibility Technique
    Flare Gun Technique
    Fusee
    One Thousand Years of Death
    Rope Escape Technique
    Sexy Technique
    Transformation Technique
    Tree Climbing Practice
    Unsealing Technique
    Water Surface Walking Practice

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: B
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: D


    Unique Abilities:

    • 1250 additional Experience Points at start.
      --All Experience Points gained are directed into the resulting debt of 1250 Experience Points.
    • Guard and Scout NPC groups owned by Zurui are considered one rank higher.
      --Assault and Counter Espionage NPC groups owned by Zurui are considered one rank lower.
    • Resource Collection Sites owned by Zurui produce twice as much money.
      --Resource Collection Sites cost twice as much to build; Those taken by Zurui must be upgraded to double efficiency by paying the standard price of building one.
    • Zurui is considered one rank higher when interacting with Guard NPC groups.
      --Zurui is considered one rank lower when interacting with Assault NPC groups.
    • Additional shops can be purchased to increase the return on Zurui's investments by 10% each, up to a maximum of 50% with four shops.
      --Shops cost 50% more to build.
    • Strength, Constitution, and/or Speed may be increased by up to one tier each  This lasts for the rest of the topic.
      --Intelligence is reduced by one tier for each tier boosted, for a maximum of three tiers.



      Limit Break Points
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1


    Renown: 0

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Zurui on Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:08 am; edited 9 times in total

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:33 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Class B with Elemental Mastery, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu, and B-Tier Int grants Canon Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin, Ijutsu, Katon, Fuuton, Raiton, Doton, and Suiton up to C-Rank.
    Link: N/A

    Will claim starting jutsu and LB Points soon.
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:35 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Class B with Elemental Mastery, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu, and B-Tier Int grants Canon Nin, Gen, Tai, Fuuin, Ijutsu, Katon, Fuuton, Raiton, Doton, and Suiton up to C-Rank.
    Link: N/A

    Will claim starting jutsu and LB Points soon.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:03 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu, LB Points, Time Skip
    Information: Using the 750 Spendable Exp to reduce my Exp Debt from 1250 to 500. Don't get any salary as far as I'm aware. If I somehow do, I'd like to drop the 500k extra Ryo UA for obvious reasons.

    Physical: 2, Technique: 0, Destiny: 1

    15 Jutsu:
    Tail Releasing Method - S
    Four Red Yang Formation - S
    Contract Seal - A
    Five Elements Seal - A
    Five Elements Unseal - A
    Self Cursing Seal - A
    Time Release Technique - A
    Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar - A
    Body Revival Technique - A
    Mystical Palm Technique - B
    Dead Soul Technique - A
    Cell Activation Technique - A
    Healing Resuscitation Technique - A
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction - A
    Shadow Clone Technique - B
    Link: N/A
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:28 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Jutsu, LB Points, Time Skip
    Information: Using the 750 Spendable Exp to reduce my Exp Debt from 1250 to 500. Don't get any salary as far as I'm aware. If I somehow do, I'd like to drop the 500k extra Ryo UA for obvious reasons.

    Physical: 2, Technique: 0, Destiny: 1

    15 Jutsu:
    Tail Releasing Method - S
    Four Red Yang Formation - S
    Contract Seal - A
    Five Elements Seal - A
    Five Elements Unseal - A
    Self Cursing Seal - A
    Time Release Technique - A
    Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar - A
    Body Revival Technique - A
    Mystical Palm Technique - B
    Dead Soul Technique - A
    Cell Activation Technique - A
    Healing Resuscitation Technique - A
    Yin Healing Wound Destruction - A
    Shadow Clone Technique - B
    Link: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:31 am

    Update Type: Ryo, UA, Criminal Trust Ranking, Purchases
    Information: Zurui gets a 50k salary over the time skip. That equates to 1.2mil Ryo. In light of this, I'd like to drop the starting Ryo UA, which means I lose both my initial 500k Ryo and the 750k Debt that came with it.

    Additionally, I would like to use 200k of this money to purchase generic items from the marketplace and sell it to a fence at a rate of 25% less. This nets me 150k, a 50k loss, but moves me up to C-Rank Criminal Underworld Trust. This is something that'd be done over the time skip so I don't have to make a bunch of topics for buying and selling and travelling and whatnot.

    Then, with my remaining 1.15mil Ryo, I'm purchasing 4 Shops. My UA allows the purchase of 3 additional shops to increase my rate of return to 50% max, but every shop I buy costs 225k instead of the usual 150k. So that comes out to be 900k Spent on shops and 240k invested for a return of 120k every month, minus the 20k in upkeep costs (that makes 100k). This leaves 10k Ryo

    Finally, I'm buying a Large Sealing Scroll (3k), 5 Kunai (0.5k), 5 Shuriken (0.5k), 2 Explosive Tags (3k), 2 Hip Pouches (0.1k), and 150ft of Steel Wire (1k). Total comes out to 8,100 Ryo, out of my 10k Ryo, leaves me with 1,900 Ryo. Purchased over the TS.

    Link: Ask Copy or refer to the Kiri Update (whenever it's posted).
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:07 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Ryo, UA, Criminal Trust Ranking, Purchases
    Information: Zurui gets a 50k salary over the time skip. That equates to 1.2mil Ryo. In light of this, I'd like to drop the starting Ryo UA, which means I lose both my initial 500k Ryo and the 750k Debt that came with it.

    Additionally, I would like to use 200k of this money to purchase generic items from the marketplace and sell it to a fence at a rate of 25% less. This nets me 150k, a 50k loss, but moves me up to C-Rank Criminal Underworld Trust. This is something that'd be done over the time skip so I don't have to make a bunch of topics for buying and selling and travelling and whatnot.

    Then, with my remaining 1.15mil Ryo, I'm purchasing 4 Shops. My UA allows the purchase of 3 additional shops to increase my rate of return to 50% max, but every shop I buy costs 225k instead of the usual 150k. So that comes out to be 900k Spent on shops and 240k invested for a return of 120k every month, minus the 20k in upkeep costs (that makes 100k). This leaves 10k Ryo

    Finally, I'm buying a Large Sealing Scroll (3k), 5 Kunai (0.5k), 5 Shuriken (0.5k), 2 Explosive Tags (3k), 2 Hip Pouches (0.1k), and 150ft of Steel Wire (1k). Total comes out to 8,100 Ryo, out of my 10k Ryo, leaves me with 1,900 Ryo. Purchased over the TS.

    Link: Ask Copy or refer to the Kiri Update (whenever it's posted).

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:58 pm

    Update Type: Mission, Exp, Ryo
    Information & Links: 7 Posts @ 10 Exp = 70 Exp. This is a topic that got turned into a Flashback by the Time Skip.

    4 Posts @ 10 Exp = 40 Exp. This is IRT Thread 1/3.

    10 Mission Posts @ 20 exp = 200 Exp. This is IRT Thread 2/3.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp = 260 Exp. This IRT Thread 3/3.

    +30 Exp from two C-Rank mission completions.

    Total Exp from this update is 600. 500 goes to clearing up my debt and the rest is put in reserve.
    avatar
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 130
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Takeo on Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:26 am

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Mission, Exp, Ryo
    Information & Links: 7 Posts @ 10 Exp = 70 Exp. This is a topic that got turned into a Flashback by the Time Skip.

    4 Posts @ 10 Exp = 40 Exp. This is IRT Thread 1/3.

    10 Mission Posts @ 20 exp = 200 Exp. This is IRT Thread 2/3.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp = 260 Exp. This IRT Thread 3/3.

    +30 Exp from two C-Rank mission completions.

    Total Exp from this update is 600. 500 goes to clearing up my debt and the rest is put in reserve.

    Approved.


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:36 pm

    Type of Update: Ryo, Exp, Jutsu
    Information: Forgot to claim the Ryo from the last two missions on my previous update. +30k Ryo.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 exp + mission completion = 275 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    10 Mission Posts @ 20 exp + mission completion = 215 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp + mission completion = 275 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    Trained 5 Customs within these missions, noted in the posts.

    Total Exp from this update is 765, add to that the 100 in reserve and I now have 865 Spendable, 4615 Total. This moves me up to A-Class, granting 800 bonus Exp and a Skill Point. I'm placing the Skill Point in Sensory and claiming the following:
    A-Tier Int: -700 Exp
    Six Paths of Pain: -250 Exp
    B-Tier Sta: -500 Exp
    215 Experience is left in Reserve.

    Additionally, I am claiming all B-Rank and lower techniques that I have the ability to learn.

    Finally, I'm placing 70k Ryo into Investment for my shops. That leaves me with 6,900 Ryo.
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Type of Update: Ryo, Exp, Jutsu
    Information: Forgot to claim the Ryo from the last two missions on my previous update. +30k Ryo.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 exp + mission completion = 275 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    10 Mission Posts @ 20 exp + mission completion = 215 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    13 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp + mission completion = 275 Exp. +15k Ryo.

    Trained 5 Customs within these missions, noted in the posts.

    Total Exp from this update is 765, add to that the 100 in reserve and I now have 865 Spendable, 4615 Total. This moves me up to A-Class, granting 800 bonus Exp and a Skill Point. I'm placing the Skill Point in Sensory and claiming the following:
    A-Tier Int: -700 Exp
    Six Paths of Pain: -250 Exp
    B-Tier Sta: -500 Exp
    215 Experience is left in Reserve.

    Additionally, I am claiming all B-Rank and lower techniques that I have the ability to learn.

    Finally, I'm placing 70k Ryo into Investment for my shops. That leaves me with 6,900 Ryo.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:26 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Trained several customs.

    Jounin in Kirigakure are also entitled to a single exclusive, so I'm choosing Silent Killing. It's a D-Rank and I'm A-Class, so it's included in that universal claim.
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:08 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Trained several customs.

    Jounin in Kirigakure are also entitled to a single exclusive, so I'm choosing Silent Killing. It's a D-Rank and I'm A-Class, so it's included in that universal claim.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:14 am

    Update Type: Ryo
    Information: Monthly return of 155,000 Ryo, minus 20,000 Ryo for 4 shops' upkeep, totals at 135,000 Ryo.

    Putting all of that plus 5,000 Ryo from out of pocket into investments.
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:34 pm

    @Zurui wrote:Update Type: Ryo
    Information: Monthly return of 155,000 Ryo, minus 20,000 Ryo for 4 shops' upkeep, totals at 135,000 Ryo.

    Putting all of that plus 5,000 Ryo from out of pocket into investments.

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Zurui
    Jounin

    Posts : 197
    Join date : 2017-09-30

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Zurui on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:51 pm


    Type of Update: Exp, Ryo, KKG
    Details: 3 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp + 20 Exp for Mission Completion = 80 Exp. +25,000 Ryo.

    +30,000 Ryo for salary.

    5 Mission Posts @ 20 Exp = 100 Exp. Mission Failed.

    2 Solo Posts @5 Exp = 10 Exp.

    1 Solo Post @ 5 Exp = 5 Exp. Absorbed the Animal Path from Aryn Lucius, who is in an inactive coma.

    1 Solo Post @ 5 Exp = 5 Exp. Absorbed the Human Path from Eden Syn. Made corpse paths out of Eden Syn, Amaya Taira, Nami Hozuki, Kaido Kazama, Kazumi Yuki, and Magnus Kaguya. All were in an inactive coma.

    2 Posts @ 10 Exp = 20 Exp.

    4 Event Posts @ 20 Exp = 80 Exp.

    9 Event Posts @ 20 Exp = 180 Exp.

    4 Event Posts @ 20 Exp = 80 Exp.

    Claiming one Destiny LB Point from the Event.

    Total Exp from this Update: 560
    Spendable/Total Exp: 5160/760

    Spending 600 Exp to unlock the Animal and Human Paths, leaving me with 160 Spendable Exp.

    Total Ryo from this Update: 55,000

    Putting 50,000 into shops.

    Current Ryo: 6,900
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:57 pm


    Taking the Animal Path from Aryn Lucius is void. By the rules Aryn Lucius never posted in character within 3 weeks from creation and thus never existed

    The exp, human path and corpse path  from here  will have to wait depending on how the thread plays out as you where interupted before you could claim them.

    Claiming one Destiny LB Point from the Event.

    Total Exp from this Update: 550
    Spendable/Total Exp: 5160/750

    Total Ryo from this Update: 55,000

    Putting 50,000 into shops.

    Current Ryo: 6,900

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Rising Moon

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:56 pm