Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kanna Visits Yui [Post Time skip Kanna]

Copycat
    Copycat

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Kanna Visits Yui [Post Time skip Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanna Visits Yui [Post Time skip Kanna]

Post by Copycat Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:10 am

Kanna quietly continues to eat for the time being, deciding not to say any more than what she had to. As the female responds to her, she glances up for a moment, listening to her promise. Slowly but surely the black-haired female drops her stare back down, resolute in keeping her mouth shut for the time being. They'd both lost plenty of things, but as far as coping went it seemed like the Kotoshura had better coping methods for it. Kanna was naturally a sentimental individual, so it was no surprise things like this were quick to get to her emotionally.

She simply offers a nod once the female's done, then proceeds to sip on a little more of the wine and continue to eat a little bit.

"If you don't know what happened then I might as well tell you now. Me, Gin and a couple other Chuunin at the time were pushed to go on a mission. I'd just gotten out of the hospital after getting those threads I showed you. Basically I was declared the leader of the squad due to being considered the smartest, and after about a week's worth of preparation we headed out to the Land of Lightning. First thing we saw was a burnt town -- just, corpses everywhere. And after this beast flew overhead, we had an idea of what was the cause." She remarks, taking another sip of the drink.

"We arrived at the focal point of the violence and found out a woman had summoned it. She'd talked of religion -- asked us if we came to help her.. cleanse. Of course, Kirigakure had shown up at the time and attacked her immediately in response, and all the fighting started. Long story short, the entire squad with the exception of me and Gin died. They were incinerated -- there was nothing left but charred corpses. Like what happened to the previous victims of her assault. They wouldn't have died if I was a better leader. Or if I'd been better prepared. It all ended up being my fault in the end. We'd got the information on what was going on, but failed to resolve it."

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Kanna Visits Yui [Post Time skip Kanna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Kanna Visits Yui [Post Time skip Kanna]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:57 am

Yui sat and listened to Kanna story as it was clear she was beating herself up about it, however, there was no way they knew this was going to happen. Who could expect a woman controlling a dragon and the fact her entire squad was killed was only signs the village was foolish sending them on such a crazy mission. She had no idea who was in charge at the time but she was sure it was the council, but it could also have been the same man that trained herself. Either way, the leadership made a massive mistake no one scouted ahead no one made sure it was even safe for weaker shinobi.

Yui would move over to Kanna and attempt to take her hands into her own, seeing her suffer and now knowing the story made her feel even worse. It was not Kanna fault, the leadership of the village at the time greatly underestimated the threat and the forces were not sufficient enough. She did not have the proper intel to take care of this situation and this resulted in the loss of many lives.

"Kanna in no way is this your fault, you did not have the proper intel or they would have scent far stronger forces. It was the combination of bad leadership along with the complete lack of scouting that caused this, I think this should be investigated and whoever was truly at fault for the debacle in intel should get in trouble. How could you have won against such a monster, clearly as you said she obliterated your squad meaning there was never a chance in hell of you winning."

She hoped Kanna understood she was right, it was not her fault but the fault of many parts of leadership failing the shinobis. This was a tragedy and it was at the higher level things had gone wrong, if this was because of the council she had a lot of choice words for them, if it was her former senseis fault she would still be just as harsh, to think she went through so much because leadership did not do a proper job was unthinkable.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu

Post by Copycat Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:41 am

The ravenous haired woman simply shakes her head at the female's statement, allowing her frown to turn flat for now. She had come to terms with it long ago, but also realized she'd just have to conduct herself differently. Maybe then she wouldn't end up making the same mistake. After all, she seemed to be successful for the most part as far as her endeavors went, but there was always a lasting possibility that she'd just end up miserable. Maybe that was just the lifestyle she chose to live as a kunoichi though.

"I know. I already thought it all through a long time ago -- and I'm over it. I just know that I'll be ready the next time something happens, and that I'll be much stronger and better." Kanna remarks with a remotely-lax disposition, offering the Kotoshura a squeeze with her hands. She still had a good deal of anger in her, but it was being composed. Slowly but surely she was learning to get a better grasp on her sentiment, and that's what mattered the most.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:53 am

Yui felt Kanna squeeze her hands back making her extremely happy, she did not have to worry anymore Yui had gotten so strong and would be able to help Kanna easily. She was not like Kanna squad that died, no Yui knew it deep down in her bones she was a powerful force to be reckoned with, a force that could change the world.

"This time you have me at your side, I promise I won't let what happened to your squad happen to me. I am far stronger than any of them likely were and will show the world my power soon enough at the exams. I am glad you are accepting it was not your fault because it was not, so what are we going to do now. I mean after dinner are you going to leave... or did you want to hang out with me for a while."

She really hoped it was the latter but if Kanna had to leave she would understand, despite wanting to kiss her and do many other things with her she had the patience to wait. She would do her best at the exams and hoped she knew when to throw in the towel, but that was not something she could promise.

Character File

Post by Copycat Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:23 am

Kanna eventually slips her hands away from the Kotoshura's grasp once she's asserted her thoughts on the whole thing. She had reasons to stick around for the sake of the village and the people around her, for the most part. While it felt like she had personally died that day, she had more purposes than she did before. Following that mindset, the woman inhales briefly, before finally responding to Yui's statement. "It isn't about level of strength, it's about being ready. Leave that woman to me, she's not an opponent I want you going up against." She states, frowning at her for a moment and patting her head.

She perks up a bit shortly afterwards, offering a small smile. "I'll stick around though, I guess. There's something I wanted to talk to you about -- traveling." The female remarks, peering at their half-finished dinner first. She was still eager to take care of that. "Let's finish eating for now, though." Kanna insists, wanting to enjoy the seafood some more first. She had only drank about half of the wine, and considering how little of an alcohol consumer she was, it's likely that's all she'd drink for now.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am

Yui listened to Kanna she seemed to hold a major grudge against this woman and did not want Yui to fight her. She was sure it was because she wanted to protect Yui and keep her out of harm's way, she could understand that she wanted to protect Kanna with her life and Kanna likely understood Yui's devotion and willingness to give her own life to save her. The next thing she said caught her by surprise she mentioned traveling, so her and Kanna would travel together, she would love this but she also had the exams soon. The thought of being alone with Kanna on a trip made her heart flutter she would more than happily be at her side.

"Yes I do hope you enjoyed the food, I am sure we have a lot to discuss after dinner and traveling, I certainly want to hear more about this."

She would continue to eat her food happy as can be, so being with her traveling the world, these things could not make her more excited. She knew Kanna cared for her and likely loved her without realizing it yet, Yui just happened to be more vocal about her love and affection. Yui would finish her meal as she waited to hear more about what Kanna had planned for the two, this excitement she felt inside her heart was like an ocean wave crashing against the shore. It took all her willpower to not want to try to kiss Kanna and do more with her, but she would wait until she was ready to accept these things.

Character File

Post by Copycat Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:26 am

Kanna settles back within her seat for the time being, a little relaxed again at this point in time. "It's nothing big really, just a matter of wanting to see the world. I've personally kind of earned all I really can playing a role in this village, and although I'll always support it I'd rather not sit around waiting for things to happen." Essentially, the female wanted to experience things and learn about the world around her now that she'd seen what things were like around Konoha. Now that she'd flourished into a rather-talented kunoichi she was extremely eager to see what she could find.

The female is quick to continue eating the food that had been made, and after some time she does eventually manage to finish the food. With that out of the way the ANBU member slips out of her chair and beckons the blonde-haired Kotoshura along, starting to clean up for the time being. She'd hold off on talking about it until they finished cleaning, then go ahead and guide the female back to the living room just to talk now. "I was thinking of going to the Land of Hot Springs, followed by the Land of Grass, and finally the Land of Waves. They're pretty close to the Land of Fire so it shouldn't be an extensive trek. Figured we could start slow, how about that?"

There was a double meaning to that judging by the small smile unable to hide the mischief on her face.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:36 am

She listened to her say it was no big deal but Yui did not see it this way, she wanted to travel the world and wanted to bring Yui along with her. It was clear her persistence had paid off, she would, of course, travel the world with her after the exams. She would go with Kanna and begin to clean alongside her, as the pair would do the dishes as well as clean the table. She mentioned the travel plan but what really caught Yui's attention was taking it slow with Kanna giving a mischievous smile.

She was sure there was a double meaning but it also meant Kanna was moving toward accepting Yui love. This was the best day of her life, so many sad things that had happened in her life had been brightened up by running into Kanna. She had become the light in Yui's darkness, and she hoped her bright side and a cheery side was helping Kanna move on from past pains as well.

"That sounds like a great travel plan Kanna... I would love to travel with you and with us being close to Konoha if we are needed for an emergency we can get back quickly."

After they had finished cleaning Yui would attempt to take Kanna hand into her own, if she allowed it she would give it a soft squeeze as she would look into Kanna eyes and smile. She wanted to kiss her so badly but she would wait until Kanna was ready for that action, if she was ready she was sure Kanna would be aggressive in that part. Kanna was not the type to be bashful so when she wanted something she would take it, that's the side Yui had seen for years and the side she loved of Kanna.

Character File

Post by Copycat Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 am

The black-haired female offers a nod in response to the comment regarding their ability to get back quickly if anything went down. That was Kanna's primary intention in why she had picked places so close -- she had to test the waters of where it'd be good to go and where she could get back as quickly as possible. Having noticed that Yui picked up on that promiscuous smile that Kanna had offered, she widens her smile a bit. There was still a bit of uncertainty playing onto her facial features, but she ultimately accepts the grabbing of her hand, followed by the squeeze.

'I was never big on faith, but it at least helps right now.' Kanna remarks, echoing her own insecurities about potentially losing people she knows again. If she didn't care about the village she would not have planned out her travels to stay in close proximity to it -- that's just how she thought things out. After some brief hesitance, the female goes ahead and pulls Yui forward, closing the distance between them.

She goes ahead and wraps her arms around the blonde, resting her head a top hers. "Good. You and this village are all I got -- so I want to protect them both." Kanna admits, practically whispering this confession of hers. She squeezes the female while both of her limbs are coiled around her, just offering that genuine admiration for a moment.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 am

Yui felt Kanna squeeze her hand back as she got another shock Kanna would suddenly pull Yui into her body. She would begin to confess in a way saying she wanted to protect the village and to protect her as much as her village. She could feel Kanna head resting on her own as she simply enjoyed the embrace wrapping her arms around the sides of Kanna. This was exactly what she wanted to be close to Kanna someone she deeply cared for and loved. She would be happy to be in this hold for a long time as her heart began to race she could feel Kanna chest pushing against her own, as expected it was nice and soft.

"Kanna... I want to protect you and this village as well, after all someday I will become the kage so you better believe I will protect it. I love you Kanna I know I said it earlier but I truly do love you, once I become a Chuunin we should be able to easily travel from the village, maybe we can find some useful things in the nations under the banner of Konoha."

As she pulled herself back some she would look up into Kanna eyes with her lips wanting to push forward and without realizing it she would move her lips toward Kanna. It was instinct really as she was not even aware she was doing this but it was what her heart desired, being so close to Kanna it was natural to her. If Kanna rejected the kiss it would not bother Yui except maybe make her a bit embarrassed she tried to kiss without realizing her actions. If it was accepted it would be a soft and gentle kiss, one she would plan to linger for a while, her heart felt as if it would leap put of her chest either way.

Character File

Post by Copycat Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:54 am

Kanna longingly keeps herself positioned there, simply silent for the time being. As Yui returns her statement she simply nods her head for the time being. Travel is definitely something that she's looking forward to, after all she'll be able to stop worrying about the small things like people's expectations or their opinion of her. She already doesn't really bother with concerning herself about those things, but without the subconscious consideration of them it would be healthier to not concern herself with it.

Once she pulls away and Yui makes an attempt to kiss her, Kanna's quick to decline. She brings her hand up, letting her palm stop the blonde in her tracks in a rather blatant move, expressing her disagreement. "-- Not right now. Let's do something else -- do you have anything in mind?" The female remarks promptly, retracting her arms at that point and moving them to her side. She distances herself so that she can go ahead and sit wherever was comfortable in the living room.

"Oh that's right, tourist attractions. Obviously the Land of Hot Springs will be good for its springs but is there anything you've got in mind for the other two lands we'll be visiting?" Kanna inquires curiously, offering an inquisitive gaze to the blonde to see her take on it for now.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:16 am

Yui felt Kanna resist her kiss as she realized what she was doing her face would turn bright red, she would quickly pull back and begin to fidget her fingers. She hoped Kanna was not to mad she did not even realize she was doing the kiss or attempt to do so, still she was just happy to be around Kanna. She asked what they should do next and Yui really had no idea what she wanted to do, she knew they would soon be traveling around the different villages, seeing the land free from annoying eyes like her clan always had on her. She was sure someone would be spying on her during their travels, after all, she was the head of the clan and many hoped she would find her suitable male partner.

She began to focus again as she mentioned locations, there were several she wanted to visit the land of waves had some beaches that were incredible and she wanted to also paint pictures of a sunrise and set rising over some of the various mountain ranges along their travels. She was sure Kanna would be okay with her bringing her painting supplies as she did love to paint after all.

"I want to visit the beaches in the land of Wave, I heard they are incredibly beautiful and unparalleled in their wonder. I also want to paint some of the sunrises and sunsets in the mountains along our travels, I mean that's if you don't mind me bringing my painting supplies... and ... to paint you of course.... if you don't mind."

She would sit close to Kanna but not to close as she didn't want a repeat to happen of what she had just tried, looking at her lips and her neck made Yui feel something inside her body. She felt warm and fuzzy, she was sure this was a sexual feeling and something she really had only felt when dealing with Kanna.

Character File

Post by Copycat Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Having effectively relinquished herself from that moment for the time being, Kanna quietly gets herself comfortable. She brings her knee to her chest and tucks her lower leg under her rear, reclining for the time being as she listens to the blonde. As the female mentions the idea of painting, and more specifically painting Kanna herself, she brings her hand up casually. Securing her chin in her digits, the relaxed woman leans to the side a bit and rests her arm upon the back of the sofa, drumming her fingers against the cushion. "Ehh.. we'll see about that." The female chimes contemplatively.

"I wouldn't mind beach visits so long as it's early in the morning. The less people there to nag the better." The black-haired woman chimes blatantly. There's another reason that arriving early would be really good, too. One she follows up with right after it comes into her mind.

"Plus, it'd give you the chance to paint the sunrise like you wanted." Kanna adds, considering the thought of seeing the sunrise. She was well-accustomed to it, considering her job as an ANBU and all, but it'd still be a nice change of pace to be relaxing and seeing the sunrise, instead of prior to a mission. It was different in general when it was being done on the basis of casual activity, instead of a job.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:26 pm

Yui listened to Kanna as smiled, she did not seem against it making her quite happy, still, this would take place after the exams and hopefully she would pass with flying colors. After spending several hours discussing things with Kanna it had got quite late as she stretched and yawned. She was ready to sleep as the following say she had to head off to the exams, she smiled at Kanna as she would make her an offer she knew she would refuse.

"I am going to head to bed you are free to join me if you like, but I am thinking you won't accept my offer, I will miss you when I am away on my trip. Make sure you cheer for me okay, I will do my best to come back a Chuunin so we can travel the land freely and with fewer restraints."

She would wait to see if her offer was accepted but of course, she knew it would not be as Yui went to bed, if Kanna did join her it was obvious what Yui and her would do. If not she would sleep peacefully with her mind set on winning the exams, taking part was not enough for her she wanted to dominate.

EXP:10x20=200

-Exit Thread-

Character File

Post by Copycat Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:29 pm

Kanna spends the next few hours talking with Yui, mostly just spending time to be there with her. She was personally a little tired as well, though the nonchalant ANBU wouldn't come to admit it in the current circumstance. With Yui offering for her to join her in bed, the woman simply allows her to leave the room momentarily. And after some mild contemplation, the ravenous female follows along in tow, lifting her hands up behind her head to sift her fingers through her hair.

Since attendance isn't required for those not participating in either of the competitions, Kanna contemplates whether she'll actually attend. It would be nice on one hand to be there for Yui and support her, but at the same time she has her own agenda and intentions. After making it so far as a kunoichi, she didn't quite feel the need to keep herself around, at least not when the village isn't in danger. She kind of wants to watch it grow from afar, and be there when it needs her.

Of course, Yui would be around to keep her company judging by her acceptance of traveling with her. But... the coming days and then some would have to decide that. For the time being, Kanna just takes the time to relax with Yui, eventually even making an effort to reciprocate the very love that she'd expressed towards her for two years now.

After all, life's too short to spend it pushing the people worth the attention away.

(exit)

Updates | Application
    Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 pm