Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Shinoskay

Shinoskay
    Shinoskay

Shinoskay Empty Shinoskay

Post by Shinoskay Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:13 am

Name: Shinoskay
       Village: Kumo
       Title:

Clan:  Mikiri
       Bloodline:  Dark Release, Hidan Bee Summoning
       Element(s): Raiton
       Skill(s):  

-Kugutsu: 1
    -Sensory: 1
    -Kyujutsu: 1

Stats *Giving up one stat raise for 1 skill point.
       *6/19 stat raises

• Strength: E (aim: D 1)

• Constitution: D[150] 1 (aim: C 2)

• Stamina: D[150] 1 (aim: B 3 )

• Speed: E (aim: C 2 )

• Coordination: C[450] 2 (aim: S 5 )

• Intelligence: D[150] 1 (aim: A 4 )

• Perception: D[150] 1 (aim: C 2 )

Unique Abilities:

Appearance:

Shinoskay wears a white tabi with whatever his current villages head band lazily tied onto his forehead, Knotted so that the ribbon lets about a foot of loose slack on either side of his head, sometimes it is in a relatively appropriate position and sometimes its fallen to cover one or the other eye. His hair is black with sparse intermittent silvery strands, his eyes are kind of brown and his figure is thin or lean.

History:
    Shinoskay was born a Mikiri bastard but his mother was a Kamizuru, been that his father was a Mikiri noblemen without any male children he took the boy and claimed them as his heir (not clan heir but just this mans heir) and raised him as a Mikiri. The mother, been a member of a struggling and nearly none existent clan, had no power to fight this and so instead she chose to concede but to try to train the boy in the ways of her clan as well.

In time he developed a dual understanding between the two but with a greater lean on his mother's abilities on account to his father always having such a firm hand and this ironically making the Dark Release less interesting. He still had to show progress or else he would be taken from his mother and forced to redouble his Mikiri training and so he never developed any particular deficient in abilities for either Bloodline.

His cousin's sister had suffered from a deadly heart disease and while he couldnt understand it he still knew she was suffering and so tried to do what he could for her and his cousin. He would use his Kamizuru abilities to collect pollen and honey to make her honeycombs, honey salves, and just all around to try and sweeten everything for her while also trying to strengthen her immune system and body. His cousin, Morikawa, also had the idea to try and use bee stings, or concentrated bee poisons, to try and combat the disease but this produced such negligible results that its not certain if it worked.

He never developed a strong interest in being a shinobi, had lost all interest when his cousins sister finally passed away. He was intent on taking up the crafts and arts of commerce actually. That is, until he encountered Edyn.  She was intelligent, something about her oozed unhinged freedom and desire for him. He quickly became enthralled by her intelligence and enraptured by her very being. If things continued then he may have even tried to court her but just as he was starting to think how there was no one as intelligent and worthy of interest as she was, as he started showing interest, she told him that if he wanted to catch her eye then he had to prove himself and become a strong and capable member of his village. She told him that he would know he had succeeded when she validated him with a kiss, and on that day he would have caught her attention and earned a chance to be hers.

With this, he would turn to becoming a shinobi in order to become strong and seen as a capable and valuable member of his village. Other would mistake this for ambition and a passion to succeed but it was only due to his drive to become worthy in Edyn's eyes. He would show her he was the only one worthy of her, the only one worthy of the the only lady he saw as worthy.

Personality:
    Shinoskay can go back and forth between been the quiet guy to been the obnoxious center of everyones Ire, best described as an extroverted introvert. He is analytical, to a fault, relatively self driven, generous, always tries to accommodate requests even if he makes jokes or complaints about them, tries to keep his work, enjoys simple things almost more so then the significant things (rice is amazing, the triple chocolate fudge volcano cake with caramel and coconut shavings over the house special sweet sauce is ok... nice touch with the strawberries, ill take the rice).

he is driven by some instinct to experiment, to trial and error just to see what each variant trial will bring, and naturally with this he is curious to a fault.

Roleplay Sample:
    While sitting at a diner, jack contemplated to himself 'I cannot serve Konoha, how could I? They do not understand the Nin-do, shinobi are meant to be tools whether against each other or for some other purpose but Kanoha wants to rally up and stop another village that understands what it takes to raise a shinobi? I cannot serve Kanoha.' He had thought this often but this time was different... this time he felt ready to really act on it.

In the night, Shinobi are most active and so he packed his things and made way into the crowds during the day when the markets were most active. 'Funny, one of their ridiculous attempts to stimulate their economy will become the same reason they will fail to see what is happening to them. I cant be the only one leaving, there will probably be others who will also use the market to sneak out of this mess.'

When the time came, it was pretty easy, first jack made a point to relieve myself so I wouldn't have to stop any time soon and reveal anything that could give away my identity. the deserter moved into the market with a small sack while wearing some of his normal clothes. 'There was a sale on fish, that's fine I can fill my belly before making my way out and buying a few things will make me look more innocuous.' he thought about how one of the few things he was going to miss was the food, 'the food is actually kind of decent here... well I can enjoy it again when I help Kirigakure raid and destroy the city, maybe afterword we can capture and force the surviving cooks to make this delicious food for better village.'

"One of those, please" 'bagh, pleasantries' "Thank you, looks delicious", 'I bet people don't put on fake smiles in Kirigakure... I can totally tell this guy is nervous, why do I feel like he is looking past me though'.

'Hey, that guy has a sack similar to mine, wouldn't that be funny if he was another deserter filling their belly before making for Kirigakure as well. We can keep each other company while on the road, rant to each other about how foolish this village is and maybe even exchange a few jutsu Ideas. Ha, wouldn't that be nice.' he felt there was something slightly off but couldn't put his thumb on it, he was too busy eating and thinking about getting out of the village.

Wasn't there another sale today on some special konoha protective seals? he heard Konoha is famous for these seals, he felt it would be a good idea to show them to Kirigakure so to steal what little advantage Konoha may have and give it to the better village for the invasion. 'Oh, that guy is going the same way as me, there must be a sale then. I hope they have something cool looking, I don't want to bring some silly froo froo flower looking seal to a real Shinobi Village like Kirigakure.'

he noticed it was starting to clear out and the merchants were making their way out... he didn't see any unique seals but they were cheap so jack grabbed a few, he smiled when he saw the other guy grab a few too just before jack lost sight of him 'so he must be another deserter, I better get going before I have to wait in this place another day.'

'Ah, the gate, and just my luck I happen to be leaving next to a large caravan so they wont look twice at me.' "where is this caravan going?" its that guy from earlier, 'great, I will try to approach him tomorrow to strike up some conversation, I don't want to be overheard by any patrols so we should clear the watch line sometime before midday tomorrow and I can free talk to him then.' he was so caught up in his thoughts that he didnt hear them say where they were going... 'o'well, I can break off later if I need to. So many people here with small bags like mine.'

We cleared the gate, jack barely got a glance, easy peasy, 'Kirigakure is going to love using this to get in.' when he looked over at the other guy he saw the man now has a headband on. Jack felt confused and concerned by this, what if the patrols saw the head band. 'I wonder if he put a missing nin scratch in it yet, too soon buddy, maybe I actually shouldn't talk to him.'

Its was getting dark, he started feeling the need to relieve his bowels even though he made a point to use the restroom before he left. 'that fish went right through me.' Jack wondered if it was safe to sneak off, when he made a look around he couldn't help but notice the other guy was no were to be seen. he makes a nod to someone looking his way before making way to some bushes for privacy, 'the fish must have been bad, just my luck.'

The place was in a small clearing but it was surrounded by bushes, because of the cargo and the fire it was also nearly impossible to see into the bush line. he felt thankful he didn't have to go very far as he felt his need to release was very urgent. he just start to open up his clothing while getting into position when he heard a slight rustling in the bushes near him....

*the unspoken memories of a dead traitorous deserters last day*
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Shinoskay Empty Re: Shinoskay

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Shinoskay wrote:Name: Shinoskay
       Village: Kumo
       Title:

Clan:  Mikiri
       Bloodline:  Dark Release, Hidan Bee Summoning
       Element(s): Raiton
       Skill(s):  

-Kugutsu: 1
    -Sensory: 1
    -Kyujutsu: 1

Stats *Giving up one stat raise for 1 skill point.
       *6/19 stat raises

• Strength: E (aim: D 1)

• Constitution: D[150] 1 (aim: C 2)

• Stamina: D[150] 1 (aim: B 3 )

• Speed: E (aim: C 2 )

• Coordination: C[450] 2 (aim: S 5 )

• Intelligence: D[150] 1 (aim: A 4 )

• Perception: D[150] 1 (aim: C 2 )

Unique Abilities:

Appearance:

Shinoskay wears a white tabi with whatever his current villages head band lazily tied onto his forehead, Knotted so that the ribbon lets about a foot of loose slack on either side of his head, sometimes it is in a relatively appropriate position and sometimes its fallen to cover one or the other eye. His hair is black with sparse intermittent silvery strands, his eyes are kind of brown and his figure is thin or lean.

History:
    Shinoskay was born a Mikiri bastard but his mother was a Kamizuru, been that his father was a Mikiri noblemen without any male children he took the boy and claimed them as his heir (not clan heir but just this mans heir) and raised him as a Mikiri. The mother, been a member of a struggling and nearly none existent clan, had no power to fight this and so instead she chose to concede but to try to train the boy in the ways of her clan as well.

In time he developed a dual understanding between the two but with a greater lean on his mother's abilities on account to his father always having such a firm hand and this ironically making the Dark Release less interesting. He still had to show progress or else he would be taken from his mother and forced to redouble his Mikiri training and so he never developed any particular deficient in abilities for either Bloodline.

His cousin's sister had suffered from a deadly heart disease and while he couldnt understand it he still knew she was suffering and so tried to do what he could for her and his cousin. He would use his Kamizuru abilities to collect pollen and honey to make her honeycombs, honey salves, and just all around to try and sweeten everything for her while also trying to strengthen her immune system and body. His cousin, Morikawa, also had the idea to try and use bee stings, or concentrated bee poisons, to try and combat the disease but this produced such negligible results that its not certain if it worked.

He never developed a strong interest in being a shinobi, had lost all interest when his cousins sister finally passed away. He was intent on taking up the crafts and arts of commerce actually. That is, until he encountered Edyn.  She was intelligent, something about her oozed unhinged freedom and desire for him. He quickly became enthralled by her intelligence and enraptured by her very being. If things continued then he may have even tried to court her but just as he was starting to think how there was no one as intelligent and worthy of interest as she was, as he started showing interest, she told him that if he wanted to catch her eye then he had to prove himself and become a strong and capable member of his village. She told him that he would know he had succeeded when she validated him with a kiss, and on that day he would have caught her attention and earned a chance to be hers.

With this, he would turn to becoming a shinobi in order to become strong and seen as a capable and valuable member of his village. Other would mistake this for ambition and a passion to succeed but it was only due to his drive to become worthy in Edyn's eyes. He would show her he was the only one worthy of her, the only one worthy of the the only lady he saw as worthy.

Personality:
    Shinoskay can go back and forth between been the quiet guy to been the obnoxious center of everyones Ire, best described as an extroverted introvert. He is analytical, to a fault, relatively self driven, generous, always tries to accommodate requests even if he makes jokes or complaints about them, tries to keep his work, enjoys simple things almost more so then the significant things (rice is amazing, the triple chocolate fudge volcano cake with caramel and coconut shavings over the house special sweet sauce is ok... nice touch with the strawberries, ill take the rice).

he is driven by some instinct to experiment, to trial and error just to see what each variant trial will bring, and naturally with this he is curious to a fault.

Roleplay Sample:
    While sitting at a diner, jack contemplated to himself 'I cannot serve Konoha, how could I? They do not understand the Nin-do, shinobi are meant to be tools whether against each other or for some other purpose but Kanoha wants to rally up and stop another village that understands what it takes to raise a shinobi? I cannot serve Kanoha.' He had thought this often but this time was different... this time he felt ready to really act on it.

In the night, Shinobi are most active and so he packed his things and made way into the crowds during the day when the markets were most active. 'Funny, one of their ridiculous attempts to stimulate their economy will become the same reason they will fail to see what is happening to them. I cant be the only one leaving, there will probably be others who will also use the market to sneak out of this mess.'

When the time came, it was pretty easy, first jack made a point to relieve myself so I wouldn't have to stop any time soon and reveal anything that could give away my identity. the deserter moved into the market with a small sack while wearing some of his normal clothes. 'There was a sale on fish, that's fine I can fill my belly before making my way out and buying a few things will make me look more innocuous.' he thought about how one of the few things he was going to miss was the food, 'the food is actually kind of decent here... well I can enjoy it again when I help Kirigakure raid and destroy the city, maybe afterword we can capture and force the surviving cooks to make this delicious food for better village.'

"One of those, please" 'bagh, pleasantries' "Thank you, looks delicious", 'I bet people don't put on fake smiles in Kirigakure... I can totally tell this guy is nervous, why do I feel like he is looking past me though'.

'Hey, that guy has a sack similar to mine, wouldn't that be funny if he was another deserter filling their belly before making for Kirigakure as well. We can keep each other company while on the road, rant to each other about how foolish this village is and maybe even exchange a few jutsu Ideas. Ha, wouldn't that be nice.' he felt there was something slightly off but couldn't put his thumb on it, he was too busy eating and thinking about getting out of the village.

Wasn't there another sale today on some special konoha protective seals? he heard Konoha is famous for these seals, he felt it would be a good idea to show them to Kirigakure so to steal what little advantage Konoha may have and give it to the better village for the invasion. 'Oh, that guy is going the same way as me, there must be a sale then. I hope they have something cool looking, I don't want to bring some silly froo froo flower looking seal to a real Shinobi Village like Kirigakure.'

he noticed it was starting to clear out and the merchants were making their way out... he didn't see any unique seals but they were cheap so jack grabbed a few, he smiled when he saw the other guy grab a few too just before jack lost sight of him 'so he must be another deserter, I better get going before I have to wait in this place another day.'

'Ah, the gate, and just my luck I happen to be leaving next to a large caravan so they wont look twice at me.' "where is this caravan going?" its that guy from earlier, 'great, I will try to approach him tomorrow to strike up some conversation, I don't want to be overheard by any patrols so we should clear the watch line sometime before midday tomorrow and I can free talk to him then.' he was so caught up in his thoughts that he didnt hear them say where they were going... 'o'well, I can break off later if I need to. So many people here with small bags like mine.'

We cleared the gate, jack barely got a glance, easy peasy, 'Kirigakure is going to love using this to get in.' when he looked over at the other guy he saw the man now has a headband on. Jack felt confused and concerned by this, what if the patrols saw the head band. 'I wonder if he put a missing nin scratch in it yet, too soon buddy, maybe I actually shouldn't talk to him.'

Its was getting dark, he started feeling the need to relieve his bowels even though he made a point to use the restroom before he left. 'that fish went right through me.' Jack wondered if it was safe to sneak off, when he made a look around he couldn't help but notice the other guy was no were to be seen. he makes a nod to someone looking his way before making way to some bushes for privacy, 'the fish must have been bad, just my luck.'

The place was in a small clearing but it was surrounded by bushes, because of the cargo and the fire it was also nearly impossible to see into the bush line. he felt thankful he didn't have to go very far as he felt his need to release was very urgent. he just start to open up his clothing while getting into position when he heard a slight rustling in the bushes near him....

*the unspoken memories of a dead traitorous deserters last day*

Approved

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 am