Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Yomi Vrs Ken Spar[Yomi]

Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Yomi Vrs Ken Spar[Yomi] Empty Yomi Vrs Ken Spar[Yomi]

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Ken had done it a little more direct since the other woman freaked out with the letter challenge so he had spoken to Yomi who seemed perfectly fine with battling Ken. It felt like she wanted to see how useful he was, in the last two years Ken had developed quite a change personality wise, he now would do anything including selling his soul to the devil in order to protect Kiri. He no longer thought of only helping the kage, no his mindset was what was best for the people of Kiri, the village elders and Kage be damned, if they had to be removed due to causing more harm then good then so be it.

He would wait for the woman resting against a tree with a huge sword at his side, resting the blade on the ground it was clear the blade was very heavy and likely could crush someone if struck with the strength needed to swing such a blade. He always wanted to face Yomi, in his mind she was the strongest shinobi in the village and the thought of battling such a monster ignited his blood. He was sure he would not be called a cheater like his last spar against her, she would understand that was his fighting style, and how could they test each other if they were not serious.

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo:

Yomi Vrs Ken Spar[Yomi] Empty Re: Yomi Vrs Ken Spar[Yomi]

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:34 pm

Letting herself loose completely was a rare occurance for Yomi, who had been waiting for a new opportunity like that to arise ever since she had faced that white haired bitch two years prior. In all that time, the jounin had focused more on the business aspects of her life, with only a sparse mission in between. The Mizukage had denied her request to be recognized for her talents and the fact that when it came to actual power, she still exceeded him, even after these two years.

Now for the first time in a while, she'd gotten a letter of challenge from someone, who happened to be none other than tetsudashi ken, one of the village's more rough and ruthless shinobi, someone who did lack Takeo's more...cunning ways, but according to the rumors had turned out to be quite the fierce man after his return to Kirigakure. It was exactly something Yomi needed, someone with enough power to back up their brawn and challenge Yomi's own considerable versatility and cruelty.

Arriving at the agreed upon destination, Yomi hadn't been less precautious than Ken himself, whereas he was wielding a huge lump of iron as a sword, she herself was wearing her best creation bar the cloak, with form fitting, yet impressively tough armor, boots and gloves, only wearing just one part of her trademark outfit: her usual trench coat. "I see you've been waiting for me, darling," The woman grinned as she put some emphasis on that last word. "Hmm, I see you brought a sword and I brought the armor...a rather twisted version of immovable object versus unstoppable force, no?"

Pulling off her trenchcoat, she showed off her toned and olive colored arms, cracking her wrists as she flexed her entire body a bit, letting her head roll from side to side as preperation for this interesting bout. "Whenever you're ready...just come at me."

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A+
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: C

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:50 pm

Ken watched as Yomi arrived she called him darling gaining a grin from his lips, she would mention his sword, but this was no iron sword it was made with his clan's impressive steel creation. While he had no armor at the moment that could change in an instant if he chose he could dawn his armor and was more then prepared to use it. It seemed she wanted him to make the first move, he was fine with this, she likely wanted to witness him in combat as very few if anyone in Kiri had seen him truly go at someone before.

"Well, I can't say no to a lovely lady that would be quite rude, so I accept your invitation to go first, darling."

For now, he would not dawn his armor he wanted to get a feel for what she could do, he had heard rumors about her but having never witnessed her actions he was quite excited to face her. He would put his sword directly in front of him as he would appear to vanish for a second Before appearing close to her right side with him swinging fast and hard with his blade but he had a surprise as he began to focus his chakra into the blade he would as it got close to increase the width and length of the blade. The length would grow five more inches and the width another inch. The last-second increase in the blades size would possibly surprise her, then again she may expect it. He was not even close to being full powered yet but a blow from this blade would crush a normal person.

Stats and Jutu used:

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:40 pm

Listening with a grin on her face, the woman simply clenched her hands into fists, her muscles visibly pumping up as her chakra started coarsing through her body at an accelerated pace, readying herself to face off against this high tier shinobi with all of her might, as she herself did not expect anything less in return from this man either. "Oh, do entertain me..."

She was positively surprised by the man's speed, making it extremely hard for her to even keep up with him visually, but where her visuals failed, where her senses couldn't reach, her intellect and overwhelming battle prowess and pure coordination could save her from this man's impressive display. Even when he rose his weapon upwards, she instantly pressed her thumbs in quick succession against the sides of her legs and slid her feet over the ground as she took a step to the left, making a quarter turn with her entire body just in the nick of time. With her eyes wide open in surprise and sheer amazement, she could catch her own reflection in the blade as it came down towards the ground a mere hair's width away from her. Not letting herself be overwhelmed by this man's overwhelming force, by simply forcing her chakra to flow even stronger into her legs, from the stand still position at the man's side, Yomi's leg instantly swept upwards towards the back of Ken's head, aiming to hit it with the steel tip of her boot. "Heads up."

notes:

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:26 am

he watched as he saw the woman begin to hit herself with her thumbs, he knew exactly what that jutsu was, so she likely was a taijutsu user, very interesting indeed. If she was such a thing she was very likely to evade his blade just narrowly, the problem with this was since it was created from his bloodline he could easily use it for his jutsu. Suddenly a layer of armor would flash over his skin, as she likely would be surprised by this sudden change, it was black in color and his nickname the Dark Knight would make total sense. He was not about to take a chance against a woman like this, it went from just appearing on his skin to full-blown suit of armor in an instance.

As her kick came toward him he had another surprise He would slide his body down lower just barely avoiding the blow to the back of his head but as he would come down about ten tendrils would appear to be coming off his back with very sharp like tips they would suddenly explode toward her attempting to stab into her leg and lower body. He would move back about three meters from her as he was far from done

"That was impressive so taijutsu and Ijutsu interesting combination but it is time for me to be more serious."

He would seem to become even faster as his speed had once again gone through the roof with a massive swing of his blade aiming down, if she avoided the attack the massive blade would crush into the ground and show just how powerful and fast his blows were. If his blade did not strike true he would slide the blade back up in an attempt to slash int the retreating woman.

Stats and Jutsu:

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm

As her foot raced through the air towards the back of the man's head, the sudden surprise in the form of a full suit of armor appearing out of nowhere was quite the treat for Yomi. In fact, despite her extensive knwoledge on the Kaguya and the Kirigakure main clans, this technique was not something she knew and it both excited, frustrated and scared her that someone could actually not just turn their skin to steel, but form a truly impressive armor seemingly from out of their own body. As the amazement washed over her, her reaction was slightly delayed when her opponent ducked underneath her kick, using sudden sharp spikes to pierce the air towards her.

Only by using her momentum and let go of her footing, she managed to narrowly avoid getting hit in any vital area by the spikes as she spun around her axle in mid air, landing on all fours upon the ground with a slight stinging pain in her left leg and her abdomen, though only by a bit, the tendrils had managed to puncture through her armor, proving that they were indeed a match for it, but the fabric had managed to minimize the damage to a mere nuissance and her spinning while using her momentum had managed to allow her to avoid taking anything more traumatizing.

"Sure, if you think just seeing a few things makes you know my entire repertoire, I will not disagree...Though I'll admit I had not expected you to pull some goddamn living armor from out of your arse."

Knowing that Ken wouldn't dare to just retreat instantly and do nothing, but still in a daze with the guy's practically overwhelming power, defenses and speed, Yomi's mind was working in overtime, running through all possibilities of her defending in some way or another against the man's most likely path of attack. So rather than to leave it all to chance, she decided to go and bet upon her most defining trait: her tenacity and large reserves of chakra and stamina compared to the average jounin.

As The armored giant sped up towards her and his sword rose upwards, the woman's hands slammed together to form the snake seal not just once, but twice in quick succession, displaying a combination of techniques not everyone actually truly utilized quite like her, whilst her chest bulked up for a single instant, at which point she hoped to surprise her opponent with her suddenly raising her head and spewing out an immensely powerfull and large surge of water from her mouth towards the incoming threat, fairly sure that it wouldn't kill him, but it would no doubt at the very least show him that she had more than just some Ijutsu and Taijutsu in her repertoire. Yomi just hoped no one would care too much by the f&act that the techniques she was using could wipe away more than just part of the training grounds.

Notes:

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:50 pm

He had watched her mostly avoid his attack, however, he noticed he had glanced her just a bit, the steel his clan made was extremely powerful and certainly no joke. Her armor would not stand up to it no matter how high quality and he was quite aware of this. Still, he would not underestimate her she was one of the strongest shinobi in the entire village so doing such a thing would be foolish. As he watched her with himself charging in he would notice her opening her mouth, he would shift his attack and using the momentum of it in another way. He would use several hand seals and this was for an Earth wall, but he did not aim to block the attack with it, instead, he aimed it under his feet and sideways using it to launch himself Off to the side as he would launch himself on top of the water. This was the basic of the basic for Shinobi to be able to walk on water and at his speed, it would be like a blur.

"I was right you are strong, that attack would have hurt had I not done what I did."

He was still moving around her as he did this, he had another plan he would place his tendril attack but instead of stabbing toward her right away he had them move underground. He made sure to place them in a circle all around her with the aim being when she reacted to his attack he would unleash them and fire them at her. He would release them when she went to evade his next attack, with the twenty of them that would spawn for this attack and her having to avoid his attack once more he felt he had a good plan of action. He would at a rapid and intense speed move several times around her before launching the attack, with the afterimages he was leaving it would make it very difficult to tell which one of him was the real him. He would slam his blade down in massive force if he struck her with this attack she certainly would be in trouble. He could only wonder what she could do to prevent this attack.

Jutsu and Stats:

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:44 am

It was quite surprising, that despite the fact that her technique, boosted as it was by the focused amplification technique to its outmost limits, was seemingly incapable of swallowing hole this Tetsudashi Ken. That despite the fact that it covered nearly half a kilometer in all directions and towered far above the man's head, he had not been swooped away with the violent current as it were. "Someone that heavy will never be on top," she laughed to herself silently at her inward joke. Yet even so, as he seemed to think speed was everything and in truth, with the strength he displayed it truly was a decent bonus, but for someone who a few years prior in a much weaker state had faced off against what could arguably be called a shinobi beyond kage level, this man was a decent, but not impossible obstacle. "You've already lost...you just need a wake up call to realize it."

Annoyed by the man's persistance and his high speed, Yomi saw no other option than to fall back into the defensive again, grumbling as she saw the man move aside her position despite the crushing waves, despite the tons of water pressure that should've at the very least incapacitated him. Frustrated by this entire ordeal, the woman decided not to tolerate his overwhelming presence any longer, yet again relying onher ninjutsu to form a clone made out of water, who stood by while Yomi used her focused amplification to surround herself in a near impregnable barrier of water.

The clone itself simply used all of the chakra it had to annoy Tetsudashi Ken with a single circle of water in the air, which formed into a mirror and forced the swordsman to deal with himself, attacking him in exactly the same way as he was attempting to attack Yomi, by cleaving down his sword upon her.

notes:

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 pm

He was sure his attack would work but alas he was wrong, she was well prepared as he watched her use water mirror and also do something he never expected. She surrounded herself in a water prison, usually a move used to hold an enemy she used it to protect her body. This was brilliantly done and he knew his chakra would not hold any longer as he would drop his form and lift his hands in the air. He had lost the battle but he felt oddly satisfied, while he lost she helped him see some weaknesses he did not realize he had.

"I can safely say you are the strongest shinobi in the village, I may have lost but I am glad we had this battle. I learned some things about myself and learned some weaknesses I did not realize I had before it would be too late. I do have to ask how did you think of the water prison idea, I know you certainly never saw my tendrils coming yet you were smart enough to use a jutsu used to hold an enemy as a defensive mechanism. This was a brilliant idea and something myself would never have thought of"

As he waited for her reply he could only admire her, such a strong woman it was clear she had grown strong over the last five years he was gone. She was like a wildcard, likely not too suited for a kage but a powerful shinobi that could crush any enemy the village had.

Stats and Jutsu:

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Seeing the man react in a way only those who were smart enough to know when to surrender would do, raising his hands in a rather carefree manner, Yomi couldn't refrain from smiling ever so slightly. She knew just why he had stopped his assault, there was absolutely no doubt that it was mainly due to lack of stamina, something which she had struggled with years prior, but she had overcome this issue and was certain that with some proper progress, Ken as well could overcome this problem and become even greater and more powerful.

"You used your tendrils before, so while I'm being blinded by my own technique, would it not be the best strategy to aim for an opponent with a precise strike while showing off a wild open swing?" returning a question with a question while dispelling both the clone and the water prison, Yomi took a few steps towards the Brutal swordsman, admittedly admiring his strong and well trained physique, which in her opinion actually shone brighter now as it was without the meddlesome steel, showing muscle and skin, scar and blemish all alike. "The water prison thing...well that's simple. Two years ago I may have sort of started a major battle against someone who was able to best an entire team of genin, chuunin and even the former mizukage Kotsubo all at once and though I was the only one to hurt her, she lashed out with some magnificent fire based techniques to which my only answer was to use every protective water technique I knew...which incidentally meant using water prison as well...though I did have my rebreather with me at the time."

Taking another few steps closer to the swordsman, Yomi's hands slowly went upwards to touch his chest, caressing it just a moment, before pressing slightly harder upon it. "Good muscle, good physical frame and not half bad when it comes to going all out in combat," Rising to the tips of her toes, she grabbed him by the neck, pulled him down and pressed her lips upon his rather roughly, flicking out her tongue rather gently in comparison just to see how he'd react, at which point she'd let him go and swipe her right index finger across her lips. "Just look at that as your reward for making me have such a good time."

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:00 pm

It seemed she figured out his plan as he could only chuckle, she made her way closer to him and began to examine his body, his tough and gritty look seemed appealing to her. It seemed two years ago when she battled that woman she saw her do something similar and applied the idea using the water prison to herself. She began to move closer pressing her fingers along his chest, tracing his scars as she did before she would get on her toes and pull him down for a firm kiss, her tongue lightly lashing his as well as she would pull away and claim it was a reward. He could only smile and certainly would love more rewards like that from her.

"Well that certainly surprised me but I won't lie I enjoyed it a great deal if you need another good time don't feel too shy and call me. So what to do now, I got a nice kiss from a beautiful lady and I am sure she is scheming something behind it though I don't mind at all."

He would wait to see what she had to say as he continued to remain close to her with his eyes looking into her own. She exited his blood he certainly would not mind hanging out with her more or even going on missions with her. He understood how powerful she was and she understood his limitations.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Halcyon Yomi Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:14 am

Patting Ken's chest rather more like a comrade than some sort of love interest, Yomi made sure that he wouldn't think she had some sort of romantic feelings for him, simply admiring and praising him for his physicality and well... hot as hell appearance in her book. She did after all like men to be grizzled, with bodies that showed their prowess in battle and successes against past adversities. Ken's body, for as far as she could see, was laced with steely muscles, bronzed, toughened skin littered with signs of brutal training and seemingly strict regiment.

"If anything, I'll take you up on that offer," The jounin grinned and dusted herself off, as far as she could with the humidity in the air coming from her own water based techniques making it hard to actually dust oneself off. "Someone like you...might be worth keeping an eye on and perhaps we may have some fun soon enough. After all, there's a good chance for us to do some extra work together."

With that she got to grab her trenchcoat and flung it over her shoulder, winking at Ken before leaving the training area, ready to go to the bath house for some necessary cleaning.

[EXIT]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Yuki Kaida
    Yuki Kaida
    Mist Special Jounin
    Mist Special Jounin

Post by Yuki Kaida Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Ken smiled as he listened to her words, she was quite the firecracker and would be very fun to play with sometimes. He was sure he had a chance to get with her, not as a relationship but more friends with benefits, she seemed to like guys like him grizzled and showing signs of war, still, things in the village felt uncertain lately. He would begin to make his way away from the area, many things were left on his mind, he had major flaws in his fighting he needed to take care of and would soon. These flaws could mean life or death if he ever got countered the way he did against her, he would find new techniques to be able to cope with people like her in the future.

"I lost but I know what I must do to train, today was a good lesson for me and one I won't soon forget."

He would begin to head home, a painful lesson but one he was glad he learned before being crushed by someone not so kind. She was a person he now would take great interest in and would look forward to any future meetings ahead.

-EXP 15x7=105

-exit thread-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am