Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo]

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo] Empty Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo]

Post by Tatsuya Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:13 am

The afternoon was great with fall upon the land reddish leaves can be seen among the senju trees surrounding this training grounds. Rin couldn’t agree more that this was good time to train and finetune on some techniques. With the Chunin Exams around the corner Rin had to make sure that he was prepared. If anything, Rin needs to practice the sword style that his family had practiced due to tradition. Additionally the teen has been brainstorming on how to improve his fighting prowess as while the Arhat Fist was strong and simple. It was unfortunately too simple that anyone can pick up on it. Spring Chant while useful in certain situations can be predicted and overpowered if used incorrectly. Strong Fist is very straightforward that so long as the opponent holds knowledge of the style they can effectively counter it.

Technically Rin could conjure a shadow clone and train by himself, but he figured to extend it to Yui Kotoshura. He had asked Yui the day before if they could train together today since they were part of the same team. Now Rin only has a sheathed wakizashi with two holsters set on his thighs and each holds a kunai. A hip pouch can be seen on his belt as Rin is wearing a leather vest with a sleeveless black tank top underneath and a mess shirt. Exposing the scar tissue on his right bicep like something pierced into it from one side and out the other. Donning his forearms to his wrists is a pair of steel gauntlets. His pants simple grey slacks as the leather shin guards keeps the ends of his slacks tucked under. Finally his feet is in a pair of sandals.

To be frank his armor looks like they’ll need to be replaced by some point in the near future. Otherwise Rin’s hazel blue-green eyes looks up at the sea blue sky with fluffy white clouds while laying under the comforting shade of a senju tree. His bag of essentials including water and food laying against the trunk of the tree. It has been so long since that fight against the ghost happened, yet the memories flood through his mind like it still happened yesterday. The sheer heat from the nearby forest fire pressing down on his face. Stuff like that was hard to forget, but then again since then Rin had to wonder if there was a temple here in the Land of Fire. Then maybe there were other temples in other lands.

Renown: 0
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo] Empty Re: Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:18 pm

Rin had invited Yui to train with him, she did wonder why he would choose her of all people. He was well aware of her power and how destructive it truly was, she was about to train it to even be stronger than before. She would make her way toward the grounds as she would smile and wave toward Rin, she donned her gauntlets today which meant she was taking this very seriously.

"Well Rin I see you want to train today, I have some things I need to focus on as well, just be warned these attacks would likely kill you do try to stay safely out of the way until I am comfortable using them."

She would focus for a moment as she would begin to create clay clones, as they would appear close to the dummies before they would open up and quickly latch all around with her snapping her fingers. She would watch as massive explosions would go off with the dummies being reduced to nothing, this attack was one she had been wanting to learn for a while and it seemed all her studying paid off. The book she had been given by that mysterious person held many secrets and some clan jutsu that was beyond devastating, these jutsu could never be used inside the village due to the massive destruction it would cause the village.

"Nice to see it works wonderfully, now I need to work on a stronger version of this attack, one that would greatly wound even the strongest shinobi in terms of toughness."

She was not sure if he wanted to fight her but if he did she wanted to show him her power was not something to play with. If he really wanted a spar she would be serious, of course, she would hold back to make sure she did not kill him, but her attacks would be fierce and brutal. He had never really seen her use her fighting style much, over the last two years even if he had seen it seeing it and dealing with it are very different.

Jutsu Learned:
    Explosive Clay Dolls 352/150

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S

Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo] Empty Re: Get Ready for the Boom [Yui/Masuyo]

Post by Tatsuya Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:16 am

Sure enough Rin detected someone approaching the area as his ears was perked up. Turning his head to the side he spots that familiar yellow hair and Rin sits up into a sitting position. He gives a smile as Yui had done the same before waving to each other in greeting. Straight to the point as Rin spots Yui's new equipment, though he of course mistook them for just gauntlets. Yui gave him a warning about what she is focusing on, and Rin got up to his feet and brushed the loose blades of grass on his vest.

“I figured with the exams around the corner some fine tuning on our teamwork could be helpful. I mean i know you talk about mixing blast with your taijutsu, but i've never seen it.” Rin admits as he takes enough steps to be a safe distance away from Yui and from the direction she was facing. Sure enough some pasty white human-sized figures rose up around the dummies and with a snap from Yui's fingers they detonated in quite a sizable explosion. The kind of explosion that made Rin shield his eyes from the sheer heat pressing on his figure.

“To be perfectly honest i didn't expect your gift to be so… overwhelming.” Rin spoke to Yui as he's been pondering about this for a while. “Frankly i haven't even touched on the wind category, but i guess i can give it a test run right quick.” His right fist clenched as monstrous power fuel his body. Wind picking up around Rin as it lifts the strands of his hair. Rin formed the tiger seal to conjure a single shadow clone just to prevent collateral damage. Or at least attempt to.

Rin builds up more of his strength as fuuton chakra swirls and condenses around his fist. His clone bracing himself as the arms were raised and essentially taking a step back. Rin had to refine the chakra as well as push more energy into the core of his body. Then with a swift and strong force Rin slammed his mighty fist into the clone's body. Creating a noticeable shockwave that leaves small fissures around Rin before the very ground beneath Rin makes a small crater. That is of course, before the clone is sent flying to powerfully crash into a senju tree sending splinters before causing the tree to creak as it begins to fall backward away from the grounds itself.

Once the dust clears Rin at the center of his small crater is holding onto his right hand by the wrist. Taking some deep breaths before he showed a wince from the pain rising up his right arm. “Okay… Maybe not that just yet…” Rin spoke before climbing himself out of the crater and that is when he noticed the cracks around the edge. Shaking off the pulsing feeling around his right hand as his clone is naturally no longer there. “I suggest a spar would do us some good. Oh and don't worry im not doing… Whatever the hell i just did to you.” To be frank Rin does know what it was. It was the strongest technique within the arhat fist style combined with the hardliner gale fist. But it hurt like hell.

Rin stretched his right arm to relieve the stress behind it. Then assuming a fighting stance that consists with his body turned to the side making his form thin with his front knee slightly bent. His hands raised up in a graceful pose with both hands more so opened. “I've studied the Arhat Fist, Spring Chant, and the Strong Fist. None quite suited me though, so i figured to combine them. I might be a little rough on it, but i'll be helping you train and try out a new martial art.” He was quite calm about it as if Rin wasn't afraid of the demonstration from Yui's blast. Though fearsome it was, and it wasn't that Rin was confident he could withstand something like that. He's just… Calm for some reason.

Learned Nadeshiko-Style Hardline Gale Fist - B Rank (200/200)
    Learned Smashing Boulder - B Rank (200/200)
    Learned Muntara - C Rank Custom (200/200)

WC: 680

Techs Learned:

Stats:

[exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am