Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Leora's Tech Lab

    LeoraShinsei
    LeoraShinsei
    Genin

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-11-16

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 46,000

    Leora's Tech Lab Empty Leora's Tech Lab

    Post by LeoraShinsei on Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:30 am

    Name: Flaring Embers
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: 15m
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Pre-existing Fire
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description:
    By pouring their katon chakra into the source of fire, the user causes a sudden eruption within the heat. Capable of exploding up to a small campfire-sized fire scattering stones, burning wood, ashes, etc within a 5 meter radius. Causing flammable materials to ignite and cause light physical trauma and minor burns. The eruption also creates an audible bang that can be heard within 100 meter radius.
    Weaknesses: No fire means no bang.

    Name: Snuff
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: 15m
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Existing Fire
    Parent Technique: Chakra Absorption
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description:
    A counter/safety issue that is common to use when fire begins to spread out. The Katon user exerts their own chakra into the bodies of fire where they begin to steal the energy from the fire. Effectively causing them to put out the fires, and using the Chakra Absorption mechanic to an extent the user gains 1 stamina point for every meter they just exhausted. The maximum size this technique can affect is within a 3 meter radius while in range.
    Weaknesses: No fire means no snuff. Katon techniques are not affected by this technique.

    Name: Volatile Eruption
    Rank: C
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: Self
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Leora Shinsei)
    Requirements: ---
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: Monkey -> Ram -> Ox -> Dragon
    Description:
    Katon energy surges and condenses around the user creating a visible fiery bubble around the user. Then releasing the condensed energy the Katon user creates a dome of intense fire that seeks to scorch everything within a 10 meter diameter. The dome travels at C tier speeds while maintaining its maximum damage. Unfortunately this does create a crater of the same size leaving the middle ground where the user stands on untouched for the most part.
    Weaknesses: This is an AOE technique and the user cannot designate not to hurt their allies if they happen to be within range. It is best used when surrounded either by multiple opponents or many projectiles.


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    The Founder
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 648
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Leora's Tech Lab Empty Re: Leora's Tech Lab

    Post by The Founder on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:41 am

    @LeoraShinsei wrote:Name: Flaring Embers
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: 15m
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Pre-existing Fire
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description:
    By pouring their katon chakra into the source of fire, the user causes a sudden eruption within the heat. Capable of exploding up to a small campfire-sized fire scattering stones, burning wood, ashes, etc within a 5 meter radius. Causing flammable materials to ignite and cause light physical trauma and minor burns. The eruption also creates an audible bang that can be heard within 100 meter radius.
    Weaknesses: No fire means no bang.

    Approved

    @LeoraShinsei wrote:
    Name: Snuff
    Rank: D
    Power: D
    Activation Cost: 3
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: 15m
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: Existing Fire
    Parent Technique: Chakra Absorption
    Hand Seals: Tiger
    Description:
    A counter/safety issue that is common to use when fire begins to spread out. The Katon user exerts their own chakra into the bodies of fire where they begin to steal the energy from the fire. Effectively causing them to put out the fires, and using the Chakra Absorption mechanic to an extent the user gains 1 stamina point for every meter they just exhausted. The maximum size this technique can affect is within a 3 meter radius while in range.
    Weaknesses: No fire means no snuff. Katon techniques are not affected by this technique.

    Absorbing chakra from fire is denied because fire doesn't have chakra.



    @LeoraShinsei wrote:
    Name: Volatile Eruption
    Rank: C
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: ---
    Range: Self
    Speed: C
    Element: Katon
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Leora Shinsei)
    Requirements: ---
    Parent Technique: ---
    Hand Seals: Monkey -> Ram -> Ox -> Dragon
    Description:
    Katon energy surges and condenses around the user creating a visible fiery bubble around the user. Then releasing the condensed energy the Katon user creates a dome of intense fire that seeks to scorch everything within a 10 meter diameter. The dome travels at C tier speeds while maintaining its maximum damage. Unfortunately this does create a crater of the same size leaving the middle ground where the user stands on untouched for the most part.
    Weaknesses: This is an AOE technique and the user cannot designate not to hurt their allies if they happen to be within range. It is best used when surrounded either by multiple opponents or many projectiles.

    Approved
    LeoraShinsei
    LeoraShinsei
    Genin

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2017-11-16

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu, Katon
    Class: D
    Ryo: 46,000

    Leora's Tech Lab Empty Re: Leora's Tech Lab

    Post by LeoraShinsei on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:48 am

    Name: Flame Empress
    Rank: B
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: N/A
    Upkeep Cost: 10
    Range: Self
    Speed: B
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kenjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Leora Shinsei)
    Requirements: Kendo
    Parent Technique: Kendo
    Hand Seals: ---
    Description:
    The Flame Empress is a sword style that uniquely blends the art of kenjutsu with katon ninjutsu and fuuinjutsu. Taking on the aspects of Kendo, Flame Empress expresses use of swift yet powerful strikes while also utilizing the fuuinjutsu seals on the weapon to weaken the opponent overtime. Seal tags are optimized as they’re placed on the kenjutsu weapon and it leaves a lingering effect when the tool injures a target. However the draining seal only works for the user who places the paper and anyone else who learned the Flame Empress style.

    Flame Empress boosts the user’s Coordination by +1 tier.
    Flame Empress also debuffs the opponent’s Strength by 1 minus that cannot be healed until a B rank ijutsu technique is applied on the injury. Medicines of B grade also cures the victim of this effect. This debuff stacks until the opponent hits the minimum of E tier.
    Weaknesses:
    • Requires a Sealing Paper to be used in order to activate the debuffing effect.
    • Each Sealing Paper lasts the user up to 5 posts as fire burns the paper away 1x1 per post that is harmless to the user.
    • The tool can be disarmed from the user
    • The tool must create a wound on the target in order for the debuff to take into effect..


    Name: Maim
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 5
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Melee (0-5 Meters)
    Speed: B
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kenjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Leora Shinsei)
    Requirements: Flame Empress
    Parent Technique: Flame Empress
    Hand Seals: ---
    Description:
    A specific strike that burns up the sealing paper a bit more than usual. The user makes a swing with the kenjutsu tool from any angle towards the target’s legs. Upon hit should it wound the opponent, black fuuinjutsu fueled with a burning sensation seeps into the wound that attaches itself into the body’s muscular system on the lower body. Making their movement sluggish and slower than they normally would be.

    Maim debuffs the opponent’s Speed by -1 tier until healed with at least B rank+ ijutsu or B grade medicine.
    Weaknesses:
    • The medium must create a wound, or else the technique refuses to work.
    • Burns up an additional 1x1 on the sealing paper. Reducing the time limit by additional 1 post.
    • This technique can only reduce the target’s Speed by maximum of 2 tiers to a minimum E tier.


    Name: Empress of Igneous
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: Melee (0-5 Meters)
    Speed: A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Kenjutsu/Fuuinjutsu
    Classification: Exclusive (Leora Shinsei)
    Requirements: Flame Empress
    Parent Technique: Flame Empress
    Hand Seals: ---
    Description:
    A powerful use of seals specifically designed to target the opponent’s body from the immunity system down to the muscular and neural systems. Upon injury, complex fuuinjutsu seaps into the open wound as it seeks to seize the muscles causing spasms to occur as the nerves are also attached making their body more feeble and fragile.

    Empress of Igneous reduces the target’s Constitution by 1 tier and 1 minus. Should this ever reduce the opponent to E tier the opponent falls unconscious. If the opponent had a natural D tier Constitution, the seals prove to be lethal as they can kill the target. Powerful forms of healing is required to cure from this either through A rank ijutsu or A grade medicine.
    Weaknesses:
    • The tool requires to inflict a wound on the target in order for this to take effect.
    • Usage of this technique burns up an extra 3x3 on the sealing paper. Reducing the duration by an extra 3 posts which limits the use of this technique once per sealing paper.


    _________________
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

    Sponsored content

    Leora's Tech Lab Empty Re: Leora's Tech Lab

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2019 5:55 am