Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima

Kohana
    Kohana

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima Empty Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima

Post by Kohana Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am

Mission Details:

Leora could not believe her eyes when she saw the amount of stuff just laying around the grounds. Especially the number of shuriken and kunai was absurd in Leora’s opinion. She thought that she was messy back in the academy days when Leora was using five kunai and shuriken. But then again Leora was never given a mission to clean up after everybody’s mess. Still the genin needed the money, and it was still an experience as she never realized what a Grounds Keeper had to do.

Thankfully she wasn’t the only one to take this mission as someone else was supposed to be joining her today. Leora technically arrived early since she wanted to get the fundamentals set before it got too busy. So by the time the academy students had come Leora already knew what to do. The first class the came out to the grounds and it was relatively easy. About an hour later the class went back into the Academy allowing Leora ten minutes tops to pick up the weaponry and putting the equipment back where they belong. By herself was kind of easy at first, but then she saw the next class come out that was surprisingly larger than the first one. Now she really hopes this Kojima guy arrives soon since she's going to need an extra set of hands for this one.

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima Empty Re: Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:16 am

A second mission was assigned to Kojima, and this time around it seemed to be clean-up duty. He knew exactly what the job would entail as he knew how messy students from the academy tends to be for training sessions, it wasn't that long ago that he was in the academy himself after all. Though he's coming to the job with the mindset that it's just the simple task of picking up a few objects here and there, the job's done. A naive mindset for one who hasn't done D-ranked missions before...

He finally arrived to the academy, as he got the news that he got assigned a new partner this time around and just simply got told to keep an eye out for the "red-haired girl" as she'd be pretty hard to miss, and whoever told him that was definitely right. Kojima came in as the large class went back inside the academy, seeing the dozens of ninja tools splattered all around the small training grounds that the academy has. "I might've underestimated this job..." he'd say, before walking up to the red-haired girl and placed his hand forward for a handshake. "Hey! my name's Kojima, I'm assuming you're my partner for this mission?" the young man would say. As soon as the hand would be shaked and an introduction is given back, he'd start to help with cleaning up the ninja tools from the class that just left.

Last edited by Kojima Ueda on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima Empty Re: Grounds Keeper [D Mission] | Kojima

Post by Kohana Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:52 am

Leora is practically the only one with red hair and it is a vibrant crimson hue too. So she is practically easy to spot even amongst the academy students. When Leora noticed someone else had come in she silently hoped it was Kojima. What do you know, it really was Kojima and Leora silently thanked whatever entity was watching over her. “Thank you for coming! I know this may seem a lot to throw at you, but here’s what we gotta do.” Leora was quick and tried to explain as they go on what to do. It was a large class so lots of equipment was being used and large amounts of tools were flinging through the air. One poor kid threw a shuriken backwards when he was trying to throw it forward at a training dummy. Almost hit Leora had she not paid attention and jumped back a bit.

By the end of this class Leora finally could catch a breath until she realized something. “Oh that’s right i didn’t introduce myself. My name is Leora Shinsei. Frankly i just graduated not that long ago and trying to get some money.” Leora admitted as she knew being a genin in Kumo wasn’t easy. Hopefully she can get more experience so she can take on higher ranked missions. Though only time will tell when that happens. Until then Leora would repeat the process of cleaning up the weaponry and equipment. She didn’t know how to perform maintenance on the equipment, but Leora made sure to make a note of them.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:11 am

Kojima didn't think of anything bad of how Leora's hair is red, in-fact he was somewhat jealous as it's quite a unique hair colour to have. She's pretty much the only person he's ever met to have such a rare hair colour, compare that to his short, typical blonde hair and he really isn't one to talk. She quickly deducted that he is her partner as soon as she saw Kojima and it seems they were instantly on the job as it is, with no introduction given back and instead a "get a move on" type of response given back but he supposed that was okay, she must've been a more professional person then a social one and he can respect that, especially since they are on a mission currently.

However, the late introduction finally came to which Kojima learned that her name is Leora, an interesting name for sure. "Pleased to meet you then, Leora." he'd quickly say as they started to pick up the ninja equipment scattered all around the field after the class was done with them. During which, he thought to her last name that was dropped, "Shinsei"... was that a clan of sorts? does she come from a unique bloodline that makes her hair red? he met those twins where their unique ability makes them share the same body, so he wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. He decided to be straightforward about it and ask her, they had the time since it's going to take a while to pick up all the equipment anyway.

"So... Leora, are you apart of some special clan?" Kojima would ask, he felt like he might've heard the name Shinsei somewhere before but then again, the name itself just sounded like it held some form of merit to it and it's just his imagination.
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:32 pm

Having an extra set of hands on the job made things a lot easier. Of course they were only cleaning up after the academy students, but there was so many little things yet small amount of time. Finally they had a few minutes to breathe before Kojima asked about the Shinsei family. Leora was actually surprised about Shinsei being a special clan. “Not exactly special as in our blood holds some secret power. The Shinsei family is actually a group of mercenaries who banded together roughly twelve years ago. We would take jobs from feudal lords and sometimes hired by high authorities such as the kages. The young does the chores and train while those who are experienced and adulthood are sent out to hunt, capture, and sometimes eliminate bandits.”

Leora tucked a strand of her red lock behind her ear before continuing. “My family has only recently starting to branch out into enlisting the young into the villages’ academy. I am one of the first to be accepted into a shinobi village.” There was four others as there was suppose to be one Shinsei member in each village. Not to mention the code they hold for each other is sturdy to withstand wars. Of course Leora's family doesn't just deal with criminals as intelligence is rather important. The red head pretty much gave a brief history lesson, though it was up to Kojima whether he listens or not.

Leora clears her throat as she begins to pick up the kunai and shuriken laying around the sides of the grounds. The children was starting to thin out and allowed the pair to focus on their work. “What about you? Any particular talents i should know about?” She inquired as she plucked a lone kunai from a dummy's center. She doesn't really know anything about Kojima, but then again a year ago Leora didn't know anyone except for the Raikage.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:09 am

Kojima did actually listen to what Leora said, as the picking up and cleaning of the small training area was a rather menial task, requiring some physical effort but not too much of it and it didn't require much brainpower behind it either, so he could easily spare enough attention to what Leora was saying and absorb it in to think about while he's picking up most of the equipment, her family... or maybe a clan still, but her family just doesn't carry a kekkei genkai? it didn't matter too much as he still found it pretty interesting that she grew up in such an environment, it almost made him envious since he wasn't that good towards combat yet and he'd imagine with such an uprising, she knew a fair bit about battle.

When asked about his own origins however, he paused for a few seconds, remaining silent until he moved again, continuing the menial task of picking up the equipment on his side of the field which was nearly done, a majority of the tools that were scattered around were mostly picked up by the duo. "Um... well, I'm an orphan. I'm not sure if I have anything special but I doubt I have any special abilities hidden." in reality, he's actually a Ueda but as apart of his goal, he wants to keep his Sunagakure origins quiet. Leora seemed to be a pretty nice girl but he only just met her and didn't know enough about her to go revealing something like that quite yet.

Last edited by Kojima Ueda on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:05 am

Leora noted how the blondie paused for a minute as she continued to clean up her side of the grounds. It was pretty mundane and requires little effort both physically and mentally. When Kojima spoke of being an orphan and possible lack of special abilities, Leora stopped. Her mind immediately coming up with scenarios such as possible result of war. Possibly from a crime that might have been a murder that Kojima isn’t keen on detailing about? A mugging attempt gone wrong? Or the lesser evil of the case his family abandoned him which is honestly terrible on its own.

Snapping out of her train of thoughts, Leora looked up at Kojima with a straight face before asking a serious question. “Would you like to join the Shinsei family then? I’m not gonna give tons of praise or come up with exaggeration on how great we are, but i can say that no matter where we go nor who we serve family comes first. Even if we get assigned to opposing sides of battle we’ll fight, but only to put each other out of the fight so to speak.” Leora went back to their menial task of cleaning which frankly they were almost done now. Just one more class and they would be officially done.

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:31 pm

Kojima slightly dodged that question of possibly joining her family, it wasn't that he particularly liked or hated the foster home he's living at, but he had thoughts of having his own home once he had the money to support himself. He decided to answer her though once they had a bit of a break and the next class came in to do their practical lesson. "I don't know... I'll have to think about that offer, but it's probably going to be a no." when in reality, he still feels a sense of home back in Sunagakure, believing that once he's strong enough, everything will simply return to the way it will be and he doesn't want to lose that if he were to possibly join Leora's family.

After the class left, another mess was scattered across the field but as far as they knew, that was the last class for today and once they cleaned up this mess, they could just head on home and call it a day. "I just want to let you know, it's nothing against you or the fact we just met, I just don't think I'm ready for that sort of commitment yet." still... a slight admiration started to go towards her since despite the fact they only just met, she offered him to join her family so easily. A kind soul, he's definitely gonna remember her.
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File

Post by Kohana Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:01 pm

The redhead lets Kojima have some time to think about his answer as they finished with the fourth class of the day. Only one class left and they’ll be done for the day. It was only after they were given a small break that Kojima gave Leora the answer. She was honestly expecting it since not many people like the idea of suddenly joining with people they barely know. It wasn’t a definite ’no’, but as Kojima expressed it would probably a decline Leora would dip her head in acknowledgment as her mood didn’t seem to change nor did she seem to be angry. “Well whether you accept or not won’t change my views about you.”

Then Leora went clean up after their final mess of her side. She wasn’t exactly quick, but Leora was efficient enough to be done in a short time. Somewhere in that time Kojima assured the girl that it wasn’t because he had anything against Leora which was a good thing in her mind nor the fact they just met. Despite Kojima speaking that he wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment Leora shook her head for she can see that Kojima had a goal in mind. “Everybody has their own path and choices to make. I can’t make the decision for you, but i gave you the choice. You seem to be dedicated about something, because why else would you join the military?” If it was just for money Kojima could’ve see about being a merchant, a craftsman, baker, etc. Instead he chose to be a shinobi, and that leads to Leora believing that Kojima is after something and probably doesn’t want any possible distraction. It was something that she could relate.

Once Leora was nearly done with her side of the grounds, Leora will come over to Kojima’s side to help clear out whatever is left. She also makes sure to do some minor repairs to the training dummies by taking off the padding that was protecting the dummies and replacing it with a new one. After replacing the damaged equipment, that would be the end of their mission. Flashing a sweet smile Leora turns her attention to Kojima before extending her hand out for a handshake. “It was a pleasure working with you Kojima. Hopefully we can get into some more fun missions than chores next time!” Afterwards the redhead genin would take her leave from the academy grounds to turn in the mission.

[Exit]

Stats:

Limit Break Points:

Kouen Miyamoto
    Kouen Miyamoto

Post by Kouen Miyamoto Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:36 am

The young boy felt a bit bad, as he started to seemingly slow down a bit from picking up all the pieces of equipment after the class finished with their practical mission, seeing that Leora started to do most of the work more so then Kojima but she didn't seem to mind, just adding further to his view of her that she's indeed a nice girl. Maybe he should give that offer some more thought... would he be apart of their family for life, or could it just be a temporary thing? he wasn't sure. He'd most likely ask later on once he'd consider the offer more seriously.

After most of the field cleared up once more, and Leora looked like she clearly knew what she was doing with finish off most of what was left to clean, she gave a handshake along with a farewell to which Kojima gave his hand towards, giving a firm shake to the held hand and a light nod of his head to her words. "Yeah... sorry I wasn't much help around the end." the boy would bluntly say, even if it was just a simple clean up mission, he'd do his best to be more helpful for next time.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am