Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by RinUchiha on Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

    Opportunities such as taking on a dragon was rare to begin with, and normally Rin wouldn’t be so eager if this thing wasn’t so close to home than he likes. His steps light on the set of stairs as he was garbed in a leather vest with a black long sleeved shirt underneath the vest. The newly mesh shirt of titanium making not a sound under his shirt. From his wrist to covering his forearm is a set of steel arm guards that holds intricate fuuinjutsu markings. And finally a pair of leather shin guards that holds his grey wool pant sleeves. A holster strapped on each thigh that holds a kunai each and wrapped around his waist is his belt where his hip pouch of tools hangs on his left side.

    Rin would greet the guards with a nod of acknowledgement as he walked past them. Assuming the Hokage’s Office door is closed, Rin would give two solid knocks on the heavy door minding his own strength so it didn’t sound like someone was hitting the door with a battering ram. Then he will patiently wait to be addressed as his ears picked up on a conversation from a pair of passing guards. “...yeah apparently there is a dragon rampaging around the Land of Grass. Tore down a whole town from the sounds of it…” Rin pondered on if this was just a coincidence or maybe something happened for a dragon to just tear down civilization.


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 4,835
    Renown: 2,200
    Ryo: 58,637
    Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Mizukage

    Posts : 327
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by Kyoji on Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:49 pm

    There was slight rapping on the door of Hokage's office. Satomi was sitting in his 'throne' doing the last bits of paperwork. As soon as he had become Hokage. The title also brought untold secrets and more pressure then he had ever had before. It was a secret that he was the ANBU Captain at one point, but everyone knew he had a hand in conquering the country of Earth. It was a long battle and an arduous one as, there was nothing to stop his resolve though. Iwa was weak, now it would be great. He was considering changing the name to 'Uchiwa' in honor of his clan.

    But these ideas would have to be put on hold for the moment. There was someone knocking on his door, whomever let them all the way up his office must've been important. "Come in." Satomi said emulating a deeper voice but it was horrid. Trying to sound more leader like was not his forte. He was good at commanding forces and killing, his specialties. However there was need for more than that. Protecting something he was going to have to extend to the entire village. Better to knock it off and be himself as usual.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B (+1 tier Physical A)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 pm

    Was Rin really important? Most likely not, but then again he was the first volunteer for the hunt. Rin has no renown to speak of so unless someone directly met him the only thing most people would know is his Uchiha name. A deep voice from behind the door spoke for the Genin to come in. Turning the knob with a mechanical click, Rin step inside of the office and minding his manners Rin politely bow in respect to the Hokage.

    “Rin Tohsaka Uchiha sir.” Straightening himself up after he spoke of his name with the headband on his forehead. Stepping forward once more to allow the heavy door close behind him. “I wish to request for your permission regarding a high ranked mission. It is the one about a dragon running amok in the Land of Grass.” Rin would pause from there as he didn't want to say too much too soon.


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 4,835
    Renown: 2,200
    Ryo: 58,637
    Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Mizukage

    Posts : 327
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by Kyoji on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:51 pm

    Opening the door was none other than Rin. A Uchiha though not by blood. It was never questioned as one did not need to have the Sharingan to make the clan honorable. His actions for the village and his clan were more than enough to earn his prowess. Rin bowed before speaking and Satomi nodded back. Rin came in and stated his request to go on the dangerous mission of dragon terrorizing the Land of the Grass. Satomi nodded his head, Rin was proven to be much stronger than the average Genin. Over the years he has proven more than a match for his peers.

    And there was also something in the works that could help them with the Land of Grass. Lending help in ridding them of a beast that was labeled a dragon. The Land of Grass would eventually owe Konoha a big one at that. However there were other matters they must attend to before they displaced their resources in another country.

    "I believe you can handle this mission. However the Chuunin exams will be upon us any day now. Which will be followed by the Jounin Tournament. After those are over, we can attend to this mission. Your successes will shape my thoughts if you have at the attitude to be more than a Genin. Which I know you have." Satomi replied leaning over his paper filled desk and looking at Rin.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B (+1 tier Physical A)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by RinUchiha on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:33 pm

    The amount of years it has been since their previous Hokage left seems to have taken its toll on their new Hokage. With the stacks of paper on the desk and no doubt more tasks at hand that are calling to Satomi’s attention. Rin wasn’t naive to believe that this mission was going to be handed to him on a silver platter especially with the upcoming Chunin Exams looming over their heads. The Chunin Exams itself Rin was confident in his own ability and his team that they can come out as champions. Of course he’s not arrogant enough to say that he’s jounin equivalent both in skill and ability. However he is confident that he is at least Chunin equivalent already.

    Still the young teen does not question nor attempt to argue. “Of course. It’ll give me additional time to adapt combating such a creature as well. Speaking of Chunin Exams though, when exactly do we depart for it? I was under the impression it’ll be sometime this month.” Rin asked as that has been on his mind for a while. Naturally he would’ve asked his sensei about it, but then again the Hokage is generally the most well-informed about these things. He only hopes that its not too much to ask considering his low rank and all.


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 4,835
    Renown: 2,200
    Ryo: 58,637
    Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Mizukage

    Posts : 327
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by Kyoji on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:46 pm

    "We have received coordinates to the location of Kumogakure. Some have already begun to depart for the city. However when it exactly starts is unknown as of yet. For a fact however I am sure it is soon." Satomi began to tap his fingers on the desk. "I have promoted Akihiro to the rank of Jounin and will be accompanying you all to the tournament. We need eyes and ears out there protecting our Genin from dangers to their life. Make sure you do your best in honor of Konoha."

    Satomi got up from his desk and looked out the window. "That dragon they reported seems to be something straight out of myth. However I don't want you to face such a thing alone. I may send another ninja along with you that is capable. You are still a Genin though a strong one at that. This mission will prove if you can handle these type of caliber missions by yourself." This was one of those missions that needed special care because the request was in the Land of Grass. He would need to meet with the leader of that village when the mission can be taken.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B (+1 tier Physical A)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by RinUchiha on Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:13 am

    Hearing the news about obtaining coordinates to Kumogakure was good to hear, and the exams seem to be a question mark. It should be soon though as apparently some people have left for that village. Rin is certain that Masuyo will send her team over that way too soon. News of Akihiro being promoted to Jounin was good as that guy was a wiz in genjutsu arts. Or so Rin has heard of from Akihiro’s renown. Nodding his head in acknowledgement as Satomi seems to be heading over to Kumogakure as well. “Of course. The exams only accept the best efforts, and the best they’ll get from me.” Also it was about one of the times that Rin can actually go all out on near equal ground.

    Satomi got up from his desk and looked out of the window. Viewing Konohagakure that stretches out as far to the city walls. Rin listened as the Hokage spoke of the dragon coming straight out of a myth and that Rin shouldn’t face it alone. The young teen doesn’t deny it as going against such a thing alone would be foolish by many. “So long as the accompanying ninja are prepared to take on a dragon that’ll be fine with me sir. If anything I hope to find out exactly the reason why it suddenly made its appearance and possibly remedy the problem.” Of course the young Uchiha won’t know much more than that until he actually arrives at the scene to investigate it himself.


    _________________
    Character Name: Rin Uchiha Tohsaka
    Spendable Experience: 30
    Total Experience: 4,835
    Renown: 2,200
    Ryo: 58,637
    Stats:
    • Strength: C+
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t583-rin-s-update
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t577-rin-tohsaka-uchiha
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Mizukage

    Posts : 327
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: Ya boy is ballin

    A Storm Gather [Satomi] Empty Re: A Storm Gather [Satomi]

    Post by Kyoji on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:38 pm

    "Yes a squad will have to do. Either two man or three. But the ninja assigned will be up to par. With our taking of Iwagakure. No telling what other minor villages out there could be plotting. Though we are great, it would be dangerous to send you alone to deal with this mission. However, it's mostly because of other enemies that might catch us unawares." Still looking at the beautiful  sight of Konoha. There was a carriage going by carrying all types of goods, going through the city.

    "As far as the exams are concerned. It will take sometime to actually get to the Lightning Country. So go ahead and get yourself ready. There's a long journey ahead of you." Satomi went back to sit down at his desk. "Make us proud Rin. As a Konoha ninja, and a Uchiha."

    [Exit]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B (+1 tier Physical A)
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B+ (Metropolis)
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

      Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:57 pm