Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg]

Yokai Yui
    Yokai Yui
    Genin

The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg] Empty The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg]

Post by Yokai Yui on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Yui had been all alone for so, long, but she was never truly alone with her seducing men anytime she wanted to have a good time. Still, she wanted to work on her clans genjutsu and it was hard to find someone to test it out on willingly, most people were very spooked when she showed her demon side so she often hid behind her human guise.

She would wait to see if some unsuspecting person would appear, can't really learn and test genjutsu on then air, after all, she had a pretty good idea how to use it but without a target, it was difficult, to say the least.

"I wonder when someone will show up, I need practice and it is always fun to play with others, if they play things right they may get a wonderful reward later."

She would spot someone entering the area and smile moving toward the male, she would wear her human guise as to not frighten the male before quietly walking toward him before saying hello. She would move around him and continue to check out his frame, measuring with her eyes his muscle strength as well as his fitness, this would help her gage just what type of shinobi he was. He had an average build so it was unlikely he heavily focused on Taijutsu but she could be surprised by him.

"Hello my name is Yui and whom might you be, also what sort of fighting do you do as a shinobi it is hard to read you but your body would suggest you do not focus much on Taijutsu."
    Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: B
    Ryo: 260,000

The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg] Empty Re: The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg]

Post by Seid on Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 pm

Seid had come to restricted training grounds. Seeking to improve his mastery and control over the ninjutsu arts. He was medicore at best. Nothing that would stand out in the face of the Chuunin exams.

His white here moved in the wind. It was much longer over the past few years. His armor was black and gold.  Sleek and sturdy, he was usually armed wherever he went.

However as he arrived there was someone already on the field. A Kunoichi, and a Genin by the looks. She spoke to him first introducing herself as Yui. "I am Seid Otsusuki. I got the basics down. But I'm more proficient in Ninjutsu. How about yourself?" he replied crossing his arms.
    Yokai Yui
    Yokai Yui
    Genin

Post by Yokai Yui on Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Yui would smile as the boy told her his name as she would move closer to him moving her hand to trace lightly along his chest before looking into his eyes. She would continue to smile as her eyes began to get a light pink Hugh to them, to him she would look even more wonderful than she already did, unknown to him she was in the process of using a genjutsu on him. She was unsure how this genjutsu exactly worked as it was her first time ever trying to use it. She had no clue he would only be able to forget someone he had met within five minutes and not just a random stranger he had just met. Her eyes would hold the appearance of almost a flame near the corners as the boy would likely be quite bewildered by her strange eyes.

She soon realized it was not working on the boy making a pout face as she placed her hand on her chin and continued to think. Something was not working and something was missing to trigger the genjutsu but just was it.

"I take it you feel no effects from what I tried to do... hum it is my first time trying to use this technique but clearly something is missing. I wish I had others to ask how to use but... well I don't really know many of my kind around here. I guess I could drop my human disguise and let you see me for what I really am."

The Oni Meets a Friend[Sieg] DO3dA9a

Before the boy's eyes, her human gothic look would begin to change as it became clear she was not a human. No, she was most certainly some sort of demon. Two large horns appeared on her head and her skin color became a greenish blue, she was quite attractive however licking her lips and continuing to stare at the boy. She wanted to have so much fun with him and maybe she could get some of his essences.

Jutsu Learned: Devil's Eye: Confusion
    Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File

Post by Seid on Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:05 pm

The young lady who seemed to be around Seid's age. Something he was grateful for once. Being around other Genin who were a little younger, really began to show. Seid felt his prowess would take leaps, but he still could not unlock the power beholden to his clan. Something he would have to keep secret before long. When she drew nearer to him he could see that she peered into his eyes. She was trying to do something but nothing happened. Seid gave her an inquisitors look of confusion.

Then she abandoned her attempt, putting a hand to her chin in confusion. Yui began to explain to Seid that she had tried a technique on him but it had failed. Strange, Seid didn't see her use any handseals so he was unsure how she was trying to perform a technique. Then she mentioned she would show him her true form.

Seid was about mention what that meant, when she showed him anyways. Her appearance began to drop and it was no guise like the Transformation Technique. It was something completely different than he had ever encountered before. She was not human, just like him. However her appearance was something out of myth. Two large horns appeared on her head, and her skin turned a greenish hue. It was out of this world. "That is....amazing. I've never met another non-human. Lets say..I'm not from this world. You must have otherworldly techniques and powers. It would be an honor to fight with someone like you."
    Seid said replying to Yui.

Stamina: B
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C
    Yokai Yui
    Yokai Yui
    Genin

Post by Yokai Yui on Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:54 pm

He was not scared of her, in fact, he seemed to be amazed saying they were not human, in a way he was not wrong, no they were the very definition of a demon. He said something particular as well, he said like himself, was he some sort of demon or monster like she was. As for having otherworldly powers sadly he was wrong they did not have many power unless they were from a certain demon group. Her branch was all about the use of Genjutsu, they had a very good handle on how to use Genjutsu and thought of an idea to use it on him.

"Well I am not a physical type of fighter but sure we can fight if you wish to, though do not be to mad when I do what I must too. I have a feeling you would beat me easily in hand to hand combat so I think I will avoid that."

As she was speaking she began to use hand seals Snake -> Rat before suddenly a swirl of leaves would surround her before she would vanish from sight. It was like she used some sort of technique to transport herself but in reality, this was a Genjutsu in use. As she smiled she was sure she had done quite a good job with the jutsu. If it appeared he was inside the Genjutsu she would use another series of hand seal, this one she had not trained quite yet so she would focus and make sure to use the seals slower. Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram as she would cast another Genjutsu on the boy, unfortunately for him she was quite destructive with her Genjutsu and these would not be very easy to avoid.

The first Genjutsu she had used and learned was Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing this was quite a handy Genjutsu and certainly would at least if it worked to make him pause for her to cast her next Genjutsu. If it appeared it had worked she would lair her next Genjutsu on top of it in case he escaped the first one. This one was quite nasty and his mind would not like it one bit, she had no plan to kill the boy, no he was just being a good test dummy, once she felt satisfied with him being her target she would release the Genjutsu. For now however she would simply smile a sadistic look, how strong was his willpower only time would tell but she hoped he could hold up for a long time, it would be boring if he fainted so soon.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing
    Activation Cost: 3
    Range: 0 - 20 m.
    Speed: C
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Genjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Snake -> Rat
    Description: This is a Genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell inside people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they wouldn't want to ever see. This Genjutsu is a technique that draws forth such an image from within the heart and has one mistake it for reality. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. If the mental image is a gruesome one, the shock will be accordingly great.

Once cast, this technique takes two posts to set in dealing D-rank psychological damage. If the user chooses, the victim may wait three posts to deal C-rank psychological damage. This technique is triggered by the user sending their chakra at their opponent. This must connect and the user must be aware of their target's position with no obstructions in the way.

Weaknesses: N/A

Name: Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique
    Activation Cost: 5
    Range: 0 - 20 m.
    Speed: N/A
    Element: N/A
    Skill: Genjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: Boar → Dog → Bird → Monkey → Ram
    Description: This technique is triggered by the target observes the user's hand signs. Once triggered, this technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer and despite all efforts, cannot outrun or evade the attack as it crashes into the ground catching them in the flames.

This technique takes two posts to set in and deals C-rank psychological damage.

Weaknesses: N/A

Chakra:42/50
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: D
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D[++ Bloodline and ++Sight based Genjutsu]
    Perception: D

Trained:
    Demonic Illusion: Hell's Viewing 150/100
    Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique 289/150

Rank 2 (250 EXP) -
    Yokai of this Tier have become more in-tune with their supposed ancestors than before, allowing for not only a deeper connection to their roots but also a more intense presence of this connection on the normal plane of existence. Their aura of darkness is now visible in normal lighting and their Devil's Eye is now distinctive in that the flames have fully encircled the eyes of the user when active. Yokai of this Rank grant the following benefits:

An additional ++ To the Power of all sight-based Genjutsu (cannot surpass S Tier)
    An additional ++ To Intelligence.
    Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File

Post by Seid on Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:46 am

Seid although impressed with Genin's transformation. Still was giving her respect to spar he listened to her reply. Yui agreed to the spar. She had glossed over her proficiency, which meant he would have to be weary of her. But it was apparent that she did not like to be up close and personal. Stating that she was not the physical type but as a ninja she would undoubtedly have to. . As she began speaking she was making handsigns as well. They were relatively still close to one another. Standing only about 5 meters away.

So the Otsusuki used this knowledge, and reacted quickly. Seid reached with his right hand and grabbed a Shuriken from its holster. As she tried to activate her first Genjutsu, Seid would throw the Shuriken at Yui, aiming towards her left shoulder in an attempt to interrupt her jutsu. He would have to keep her occupied. After releasing the Shuriken, Seid would quickly put a single hand up for half a tiger seal, activate his own jutsu. Ten misty figures popped into existence within a ten meter radius of Seid. Then they took on the form of Seid himself, with the same determined look on all their faces.

They all began scramble. But then they took on a triangular formation as to confuse the Genin to where Seid really was. And then they all began to charge at Yui. With her distracted with his Shuriken her recovery would matter greatly for the clones next attack was to also add to confusion. While Seid ran along with the clones at the far right rear. They all simultaneously held up their right hand for a full tiger seal as they prepared to clash with Yui. The first two would take turns swinging and punching at her. While the others continued to run straight at her.

---------------

Used: -1 Shuriken

Haze Clone technique: -3 = 47/50

Speed D+
    Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File

Post by Seid on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:01 pm

[Calling small hit from 48h]

The Shuriken flew past and was able to give a small cut on Yui's shoulder. The clones worked flawlessly, as Yui did not respond to them. They passed through her and Seid pulled out his Kunai and struck it forward Yui's chest before he stopped short. "Gotcha." Seid pulled back and released his Hazy clones. Putting his Kunai back into his holster he said, "Maybe next time we can a proper duel when have a better grasp of our abilities. I will be looking forward to it. " He nodded towards her then walked away back to his house.

[Exit]

Stamina: B
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:06 am