Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Izumi's Updates

Izumi
    Genin

Izumi's Updates

Post by Izumi on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Name: Izumi Shimura
    Village: Konohagakure
    Bloodline: N/A

Experience: 200/300

Ryo: 30,000

Items:
    Spoiler:

Skills: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Elements:

Jutsu:

S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    D-rank
    Spoiler:

E-rank
    Spoiler:

Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: D
    Stamina: C
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Unique Abilities:
    Spoiler:
    -Having trained in Taijutsu from a young age, Izumi has become extremely efficient in its use, reducing all Taijutsu costs by one rank.

-Energy is something Izumi is never lacking in. Her parents often said she had the energy of the sun inside her little body, and sometimes that comes out. She can get a tier increase to Stamina, while suffering in her ability to actually make that energy count, reducing Constitution by a tier.

-When focusing really hard, Izumi can make her mind do wonders. This increases her Intelligence by one tier, but it distracts from the focus she needs in her body, lowering Strength by one tier.

-Some people just don't have the fighting ability that others do, and Izumi is one to take advantage. She counts as one rank higher against NPC Guards and Assault Groups. With people more devoted to seeing and running, though, she's not as able to overwhelm. Izumi counts as one rank lower against NPC Scouts and Counter Espionage Groups.

-With her combat prowess and devotion to improvement, Izumi is amply prepared to teach those below her. NPC Guards and Scouts purchased by Izumi count as one rank higher than normal; however, because she prizes defense of the home and accumulation of knowledge above invading others' innocent homes, NPC Counter Espionage and Assault Groups purchased by her count as one rank lower than normal.

-As any Ninjutsu expert, Izumi has trained herself to perform hand seals with just one hand. She's not as efficient with this method, though, and suffers a one tier reduction to Coordination when doing this.

-When people talk about kids being full of energy, they don't imagine the kind of reserves Izumi has stored within her. It's a phenomenon she calls her fighting spirit, that when she reaches the limit of her stamina, 10 points or less, her body refreshes, restoring 50% of her overall stamina so that she can continue fighting. This pushes her body, though, enacting the exhaustion penalty for the rest of the topic and doubling it as well.

-Izumi has been called impatient. While she would deny this, it is undeniably true. This impatience helps sometimes, because she has a true knack for finding things when she puts her mind to it, halving the time it takes to scout when she is doing it personally. However, she gets so lost in searching that she doesn't even think that people might be looking for her. Her trails become obvious to the point that she can be interrupted within double the normal window while she's searching.

-You might expect Izumi to be a brute force, in your face kind of girl. This isn't true. She is still a ninja and has accordingly learned (read: was forced to learn) how to infiltrate in a right and proper manner. She can mask her presence to sensory techniques and perception equal to or lower than her class for up to three posts, using the principles taught to her, but in so doing, her Perception is reduced by one tier.

Limit Break Points
    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

Renown: 0

Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]

Last edited by Izumi on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:

Izumi
    Genin

Re: Izumi's Updates

Post by Izumi on Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:28 pm

Update Type: Thanksgiving Bonus and Starting Bonus!
    Information: Everyone gets 300 free experience for Thanksgiving. I want to use that to advance my Perception to C. I think I get 25,000 Ryo from Konoha as well.
    Link: I don't have one. Sad

Edit: I guess only the 25,000 Ryo then. Sad

Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: D
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:

Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Fuuinjutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

Re: Izumi's Updates

Post by Masuyo Kaede on Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:23 pm

@Izumi wrote:Update Type: Thanksgiving Bonus and Starting Bonus!
    Information: Everyone gets 300 free experience for Thanksgiving. I want to use that to advance my Perception to C. I think I get 25,000 Ryo from Konoha as well.
    Link: I don't have one. Sad

Edit: I guess only the 25,000 Ryo then. Sad

You get 30,000 ryo for starting in Konoha.

And you are approved for the Experience as well.

Speed: A
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

Spoiler:

Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch