Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

I swear it was already like that when i got here [Training]

Kohana
    Kohana

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

I swear it was already like that when i got here [Training] Empty I swear it was already like that when i got here [Training]

Post by Kohana Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Leora can be located at the training grounds of Kumo as she stood in front of a small boulder. Or rather she approximately stood at 35 meters from it as the technique she was going to practice would be quite large on impact or so she was told about it. Technically it had a radius of roughly 20 meters, but just in case Leora made for an extra 15 meters distance from the radius. She was garbed in her armor of leather that protects her torso and her forearms to which she'll work towards fixing that error soon. For now Leora was here for one thing, and that was to try out this fireball technique.

Weaving hand seals were unnecessary for Leora, but she still needed to mold and channel that molded chakra into a form. So Leora began building up her katon chakra deep inside of her bosom. Taking a deep breath as she wills it into the form of fire, one that would incinerate her boulder or so she believes. Then upon exhale Leora released a large ball of fire that flies over the stone floor and straight towards the boulder. Once the raging ball of fire connects with the boulder it detonates into a fiery explosion shattering the boulder and scattering fragments of rock across the radius. When the fires were quelled enough for Leora to assess the aftermath the fragments held a dull orange glow.

It was a suitable outcome, but Leora wondered if she could make it more powerful. So after taking a moment to make sure no additional fire was being made from the fragments. Leora decides to find a training wooden log that was wedged into the stone. Setting herself about 50 meters this time from the wooden dummy. Leora churned the chakra inside of her body as it is molded with katon. She didn't seek for it to be deadly, instead Leora desired this one to move faster to her target. With a deep inhale, Leora exhales the great fireball once more at the dummy. Nothing appearance wise was different, but it did move faster than the last fireball she threw. However unlike last time Leora's fireball actually missed the target by a couple of inches as it flies past the log until it fizzles out from existence. Disappointing as that may be, Leora was pleased with the fact that she was able to pull off such a technique in the first place. And for now, that'll do.

Wc: 440/150

Tech Learning:

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kohana
    Kohana

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0000

I swear it was already like that when i got here [Training] Empty Re: I swear it was already like that when i got here [Training]

Post by Kohana Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Learning Techs:

Leora was somewhat satisfied with the previous results of her fireballs. Strangely the two fireballs did not drain her as much as it probably should. Still it put a number on her reserves, and so to put it to rest for a bit Leora drew out her chokuto and began to practice the stance that is commonly known as Kendo. Her footwork felt a bit odd since Leora was familiar with the Red Tiger style than anything else for the moment. So to break out of her habit Leora practiced simply moving around the field with the Kendo stance and basic movement. Essentially maneuvering around for about 5 laps before Leora started to feel comfortable on how to move with the sword. After all the main important thing about Kendo is body contact is forbidden with its use.

Then afterwards the pyro genin assumes the Kendo stance once more before taking a step forward with a swift, downward swing of her chokuto at the air. When Leora takes a step back, she practiced a defensive vertical slash rising up from left to right. Her stance shifting with the sword raised up to her shoulder level with her blade pointing forward like it was meant to thrust at any second. Leora proceeded to pierced through the air before pivoting her body around her imaginary target. For the next hour or so Leora practiced the basic strikes, defensive movement, possible counters, and basic blocks of the Kendo style.

With that out of the way now. Leora can shift her attention back to learning more about the element of fire. A soul of passion burns brightly within Leora’s bosom, yet Leora is aware of not pushing herself too far. Especially when the next round for the chunin exams is coming up soon, she cannot afford to exhaust herself too much. So in other words Leora can only afford to use this technique once. Putting the vision of the fireball into her mind’s eye, Leora charges up the katon energy to be molded inside of her body. However this time she molds the katon into multiple, smaller, orbs as it slithers up to her mouth with a deep inhale. Then with a exhale Leora unleashed a barrage of small balls of blazing fire at the air. Frankly she can barely control the individual orbs of fire, but it was incredibly difficult just to do that. If anything Leora realized she can barely move them which means if she wants to make minor alterations to the trajectory is about all she can do.

It was close to early evening at this point, but Leora felt like she has spent enough energy for the time being. Plus the calls of hunger makes its presence known to the young girl. So it was high time for Leora to grab herself something to eat and rest up for the day. After Leora had grabbed the rest of her belongings, she departs from the training field and returns to the heart of the city. Where her second test awaits for her to truly test her mettle. Afterall, most wouldn’t even let Leora participate in this exam due to how she was fresh out of the academy yet was already enlisted into the exam. Still even if she should fail this second test, Leora has already learned a great deal since the exams started and has grown equally in experience.

570/300 (Learned 2 C Rank Techs)

[Exit]

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 14, 425
    Stats:
    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2391-nightbane-s-updates?nid=291#21620
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t2380-kohana-brightsteel-missing-nin
    Link to Known Techniques:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm