Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Greatness

    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Jounin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    Greatness Empty Greatness

    Post by Kyoji on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:59 pm

    There was something about the Mizukage Complex that Kyoji admired. The city had progressed dramatically from being just a village to a metropolis. The change was here to stay and everyone would have to get used to it. He was wearing a Jounin jacket with a long black sleeve t-shirt underneath. His ninja attire was basic but he hoped to improve his armor sometime soon. There was a shop nearby that had plenty to sell. No weapons on his person as he was meeting the top ninja of the village soon. The Lord Sandaime Mizukage.

    He made his way into the office. Though it was meant to be just a regular office area. It was very large, the improvements in the village even the smallest ones were noticeable. Walking in he was recognized immediately as Jounin of the village. They let him through and he made his way to the Mizukages office. It was closed when he got there but he respectively knocked on the door first and said, "Kyoji here seeking an audience Lord Mizukage."


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A (++Bloodlust +Metropolis)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Takeo
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 144
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 19

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Takeo on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:59 am

    The brunette silently writes away amidst one of the many scrolls at his desk that he attends to handling. For the most part, it's a process that Takeo finds himself all too adjusted to. There's a certain rhythm that it requires to not get bored with, and he seems to have gotten that very rhythm down to the 't'. Upon hearing a knock, the Yuki briefly activates his sensory, making himself aware of who's at his door. With a nod sent his way, the secretary within his office briskly moves toward the double doors and opens them up, allowing the waiting Jounin to enter as needed while she shuffles on out.

    "What brings you here, Kyoji?" Takeo inquires, his vision momentarily stuck on one of the documents before him. He signs off on it and lets his pen fall upon the desk, before moving to elevate a navy blue mug from the edge of the desk and take a sip of its contents -- green tea. It's in that same moment that his caramel gaze lifts from the parchment, seeking to lock onto the gaze of his former colleague before he rose to leadership.

    Takeo's solemn and relaxed as ever, even amidst seeing a familiar face, it seems.


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Jounin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Kyoji on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:46 pm

    He heard footsteps heading to him after he spoke. The double doors to the office were opened wide by the secretary. Kyoji nodded tot he secretary as she scuttled past him. He was then greeted by Takeo himself. Of course the meeting had been unplanned as it was Kyoji seeking an audience from him. It was time that he asked him. Walking forward he made it a few feet away from his desk. He seemed to be sipping on something, Kyoji's nose wiggled as he took a whiff. He had an amazing nose and could smell a great deal of things.

    Green tea. The aroma was strong in the room. "I've come here to request something of you. I wish to learn one of our exclusive jutsus after becoming a Jounin of the village. Or if I may, attain one of Seven Swords of the Mist. Samehada instead."

    "Also I wanted to know if there is anything of pressing concern for the village. I am willing to take a team to deal with them."

    He wondered what Takeo would allow him to do. However he was hoping that he could assemble and team and take on more difficult missions. The Kiri Shinobi would gain valuable experience and he was willing to spearhead that.


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A (++Bloodlust +Metropolis)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Takeo
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 144
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 19

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Takeo on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:29 am

    Listening to the man's request quietly, he offers an acknowledging nod. "With all due respect regarding techniques exclusive to the village, you're already free to request one as a Jounin. Though, I do have a line of tasks for you that will reap you another one, should you succeed." Takeo promises. They were tasks intended for Ken, Tsubaki and Yomi, though Ken had been busy off doing nefarious actions in foreign lands -- actions of which the Yuki cared little for. Tsubaki was just being Tsubaki, and Yomi is dead. With that in mind, it's only natural that the brunette sets his sights on a different, more willing individual to take care of the issue.

    "One pressing matter regarding the state of the village is crime rate. It's a rather harmless issue to us shinobi, but I don't intend to forget about the civilians inhabiting the village. With that being said, I've a set of tasks I set up for some of your colleagues some time ago that I'll forward to you if you're interested. Rid the swine that's corroding this grand metropolis." The Mizukage proposes, reaching into his desk.

    He offers a total of three missions to Kyoji, each entailing a different task to aid in handling the crime issue in their home, the steps to Kirigakure's criminal reform.


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Jounin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Kyoji on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:02 pm

    Kyoji nodded as Takeo explained he had the choice of one jutsu already something he was going to learn soon as he left. But to for him to acquire anything else he would need to keep proving his worth. Takeo had just the idea as well. Apparently the pressing matter of the criminal underworld was now starting to become a pest to the great metropolis of Kiri. Being such a grand city, this meant a nasty amount of people wanted to do business here as well.

    Takeo noted that he had set up something with another group of ninja to take care of the crime rate. He would forward the details to Kyo later. He bowed his head slightly before saying, "I've noticed the rise of crime within the city as well. We will remove them from the city." There were three scrolls each detailing a mission to deal with the cities crime. Kyoji walked forward and grabbed all three.

    "If I need reinforcements I will ask for help."
    Kyoji read them carefully. Hopefully he would be considered for the Swordsman of the Mist position if he eliminated the criminal element in the city.



    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A (++Bloodlust +Metropolis)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B
    Takeo
    Takeo
    Mizukage

    Posts : 144
    Join date : 2018-08-15
    Age : 19

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Takeo on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:37 am

    Takeo retracts his hand once the Hoshigaki's retrieved the three scrolls that entail the details of his missions. "Right, unless you have any questions you're dismissed. Do well." Takeo remarks, brief in nature with his words but earnest in their meaning. He calmly shifts his gaze back to his paperwork shortly after, settling his gaze upon a few more of the prying responsibilities he has to prioritize.

    There's one that stands out in particular though -- a letter. Furrowing his brows as if to ascertain if he read it correctly, the brunette tilts his head to the side. 'What kind of horrible attempt at negotiation...' The Yuki muses to himself, before retrieving a paper of his own.

    It will certainly take awhile, but making an effort to respond will be one of Takeo's newfound priorities.

    (exit -> A Message for the Mizukage)


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Stats:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Kyoji
    Kyoji
    Jounin

    Posts : 254
    Join date : 2018-05-23
    Age : 27

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Suiton/ Ninjutsu, Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 0

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Kyoji on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:46 pm

    The Mizukage now giving Kyoji the three scrolls dismissed him. He had a more pressing message from somewhere to attend to. Hopefully it was bad news, bad news was good news to Kyoji. It usually led to him having to lift his blade. And wherever he needed to lift his blade was a place for him to be. But for the moment he would deal with the criminals plaguing the village. It appeared they had sprouted in all the wrong places. He bowed to the Mizukage and went to collect information for his next assignment. Walking out he closed the double doors and indicated to the secretary that she could return.

    [Exit]


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A (++Bloodlust +Metropolis)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

    Sponsored content

    Greatness Empty Re: Greatness

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:51 am