Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:55 am

    Mission Details:

    Mission Name: Protect the Farm
    Mission Type: Guard
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Defend the Farm from attack.
    Description: Mr. Asano is a farmer located not far from Konohagakure that enjoys bringing his fresh produce into the village to sell, but lately he's been unable to turn a profit due to a small band of bandits stealing most of his crops! Do what you can to save as much of the upcoming harvest as possible, and if you are able, take out as many bandits as you can.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin

    It felt like the time finally came for Hiroshi to prove his worth as a ninja, all the missions he had taken on previously such as walking the dog, learning gate duty at the gates and so on were valuable learning experiences but he itched for something a bit more prestigious, meaningful that would help him skyrocket into being a better ninja, and his chance finally came... at least, he believed it did.

    He got the mission details of what he had to do, to defend Mr. Asano's farm from possible bandits that plan to steal the harvest. It sounded overwhelming at first, but Hiroshi was reassured when he learned that somebody above Genin would also be assigned to the job to watch him. Maybe Hiroshi's hard work had finally been noticed or someone high up has taken an interest in Hiroshi? either way, he liked the direction that it's going now that he's taking on an official C-Ranked mission instead of a D-Ranked one.

    He especially dressed to impress, wearing a light shaded black outfit that seemed to be easy to move around in, showing that it's good for easier movement for the wearer, while he wore blue sandals and just above the sandals is bandaged around around the shin. The black colour showed to be an interesting contrast compared to his red hair and the headband around his forehead. He was also armed to the teeth with two holsters and a hip pouch, the hip pouch containing his explosives, smokes, kunai's etc while his right leg holster has one kunai while his waist holster on the side has ten shuriken. He also has a spring-loaded kunai mechanism attached to his wrist, hidden under his black sleeve, though most people would pay attention to the Kusarigama he's holding around.

    He's just outside the farm entrance, but he wasn't sure if he had to enter yet or not as he had no idea if his superior is already in there or not. Hiroshi had arrived just roughly on time, so he'd wait at the entrance for about five minutes and if his superior hadn't shown up, he would simply assume that he went in already.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 am

    Akihiro arrived at the entrance of the farm yawning. He had to get up early to be here, and that wasn't something he particularly enjoyed. Alas, a ninja's duty wasn't always fun. Perhaps defending the farm would prove to be an easier task than getting up from bed at such hours? He could only hope so. But that wasn't likely to be the case.

    Akihiro arrived wearing his usual combat attire. A black cloak which covered him from shoulder to feet, which seemed like poor protection until one noticed it was padded with hardened eel leather underneath the first layer of cloth. This gave Akihiro an extra measure of protection again lightning release attacks. Beneath the cloak, he wore a black field plate armor, made of jade and specially crafted to fit his small frame body. The armor included pauldrons, breastplate and faulds. So needless to say Akihiro wasn't too worried about a handful of bandits roaming around the countryside. But he could certainly understand why they would be trouble for the poor farmers who weren't trained for combat.

    "Heyo. You been sent here to protect the farm as well?" Akihiro would wave with a small hand gesture after covering his mouth from yawning. His gaze was still a bit sleepy. The boy in front of him was young, but he certainly had the looks of a fairly trained shinobi. The Sparrow couldn't help but wonder what kind of skills he had, considering they allowed him to take on a C-ranked mission. But there was one thing Akihiro knew about this guy, and that he was particularly curious to see in action: The Kazehana bloodline.

    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:03 pm

    The Uchiha might've picked up that while he might not be defenceless or useless, it might be the mission office giving him a chance, to see how he might perform in a higher ranked mission... with help of course. Hiroshi saw Akihiro coming along, giving a light nod to his question and wave as acknowledgement. "Yeah, I've come prepared... this is the first mission they've given me where it's something a bit more then weed pulling, you know?" if there's one positive aspect to what Hiroshi just said, at least he's confident about doing the mission.

    Now that they were both at the entrance, Hiroshi didn't see much point in waiting there anymore and gestured for Akihiro to come along as Hiroshi started to walk towards the farm, looking at the fields on the side as he did, before looking towards Akihiro. "So... what's your deal? you look younger than me but you look... experienced in some way, I dunno how to describe it." Hiroshi's is just fishing out his partner for this mission, he certainly doesn't look incompetent but he also doesn't know what he's capable off, so he doesn't know whether to treat him as a superior who knows what to do or if Hiroshi should have some lead in this mission.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:50 pm

    "Hmm? Oh yeah, I know. Weed pulling can certainly be a boring task. But sometimes I miss those kinds of missions. Oh well, nothing to be done now." He could still remember the time he and Hiroji went on those kinds of missions. Looking back, those days were a lot more relaxed and less worrisome than the ones he had now. Since then, Akihiro had risen through the ranks of Konohagakure no Sato's military and even founded his own organization within the village's military. Alas, he had had all sorts of adventures, but there was nothing quite as calm and relaxing as weed pulling.

    "My deal? Well, when I was young my parents found out I was really good at stabbing people. So I became a ninja. Hooray." Akihiro made a pause, he was still sleeping and a bit lazy. With a discreet one handed seal he activated the sensory technique.

    "Oye. You're going the wrong way. C'mon." He called out and signaled his mate. Truth to be told Hiroshi was going the right way towards the farm, but Akihiro's sensory told him there...something else. Someone else around there. He would take Hiroshi with him and they would both go around and behind the farm fences. The farm's entrance was turned towards the South but the Sparrow and his Genin mate were now approaching from the east, where the farm's fences were closer to the forest entry. As they approached the fences from within the forest, Akihiro turned towards Hiroshi and placed his index finger on his lips, signaling him to be quiet for a bit.

    The group would find a man laying low, crouched next to a tree with a pair of binoculars. "Ah a true scout. You see Hiroshi, a true scout approaches the target from the east as the sun rises. The rising sun will cover him." Akihiro knew Hiroshi's name from his file. After all the Sparrow was the main Intelligence officer in the village. The man put down his binoculars and quickly turned towards Akihiro. But it was too late, as he met with the fearsome three tomoes Sharingan eyes of the Jonin and was immediately placed under Akihiro's control. He was placed under the powerful Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique. A powerful A-rank Genjutsu which not only immobilized its victim but also inflicted a rather high amount of pain.

    "Numbers?" Akihiro spoke, and despite the look of panic in the man's face the Sparrow knew the man knew exactly what he wanted.
    "A-about thirty...."
    "That's quite a warband. Raiding villages proves profitable, hrm? We're gonna have a party Hiroshi! But how can we prepare if we don't know when it'll happen?"
    "P-please...l-let m-"
    "Tell us what we need to know, and you'll live."
    "T-today, at dusk."
    "And you're not lying?"
    "N-no, I swear!"
    "Alright." Akihiro raised the pain threshold caused by his Genjutsu and the man fell unconscious. He'd be out for more than a few hours, the Sparrow knew. A couple of years ago maybe he would have tried to convince the man with words before resorting to violence. But a couple of years ago he was naive. It was as if these past two years when Hiroji died and some bitch took his heart had drained him of fucks to give.

    "So Hiroshi. A raid on the farm. Probably from east. We'd be wise to defeat them on the farm and *then* hunt them down on their hideout. Psychological kickbacks and whatever. Suggestions on how to turn that merry farm into a stronghold?" The boy grinned.

    Trained:
    Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique A-rank 250 words needed, 600ish typed.
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:08 pm

    Hiroshi didn't really seem to appreciate the sarcasm that came from his mouth, though to be fair... Hiroshi didn't have much of a good motivation to become a ninja either, it felt like he has to be considering his bloodline. He found it far more questionable when he said that he's going the wrong way, even though the farm is right there in terms of distance... he played along for now, following Akihiro towards the fence just to see what he had done to that scout with the binoculars, Hiroshi didn't even notice him and before he could even do anything to contribute, Akihiro had already got the man in a genjutsu from those red eyes of his... it sounded familiar to a clan he knew.

    Then Akihiro asked for Hiroshi's opinion, so the higher ups were testing Hiroshi? and considering the display that Akihiro had just pulled, he's definitely Chuunin at the least... there's no way a Genin has that level of power.

    Regardless, Hiroshi offered his view on how the farm could be defended, based on his way of doing it. "Well... with the skills I have, I could probably surround the farm with walls like these." Hiroshi then slammed his palms to the Earth, folding up a wall of the earth. "I assume that with the scout unconscious now, he's not going to report back and they'll know something happened... so we have to force them into the direction we want them to go, I say to put these walls all around the farm and then force them into one linear path, just for me to use another jutsu that allows me to fold the earth on itself, crushing anyone. I won't use it now for obvious reasons. If that's too much, I do have a few explosive tags I can plant around the forest or outside the farm..." after he had explained the plan of his, he decided to ask a question towards the young man. "Also... how do you know my name?" Hiroshi ran that scenario through his head multiple times, thinking he might've let slip of his name but he just wanted to make sure.

    Learned:
    Earth Release: Earth Shore Return - 150 WC
    Total WC - 361


    Last edited by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:21 pm

    Akihiro observed carefully as Hiroshi slammed his hands into the ground and raised a large earth wall. It was an impressive jutsu but..."Wouldn't it be easier to use sand? Well, nevermind. That's impressive and enough as it is. " Because it had been a while, Akihiro forgot how it was to work with Genin. Perhaps he was making the mistake of going too fast. After Hiroji, Akihiro had served the village as a Chuunin and then as part of a special ops team, where he performed several black op missions with a man from Kirigakure no Sato named Zurui. According to his intel, Zurui had been murdered by the Mizukage after a failed coup. It was a shame really, Zurui was an exceptionally talented Rinnegan user.

    "Yeah, the scut is very unlikely to wake up in time. We could tie him but... on the off chance that he wakes up and reports, they will most likely attack anyway. They're clearly not shinobi, and there's no mercenary who wouldn't take a 30 to 2 chance. Especially considering we're pretty much children in their eyes. No point in using explosive tag either...or rather, it's a decent idea but unneccesary. Those are expensive and as shinobi we're really not that well paid. At least as Genin, huh?" Akihiro winked at Hiroshi. "Doton will be more than enough to fortify the place. But make sure you're capable of restoring the property to roughly its original state after we're done."

    Akihiro took a deep breathe while Hiroshi asked another question. "Oh, right. I'm Uchiha Akihiro, head strategist of the Hidden Leaf. Knowing things is....kind of what I do. I read your file, and decided I'd take a look at you personally.

    I'll place a Genjutsu around the area to mask the farm and make it look normal. If you'd be so kind as to raise fortifications....you're right that we need to drive them where we want them to go, so keep that in mind. Now, let's go to work!"
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:40 pm

    Okay, Hiroshi was sure at that point that he had read up on him... he was iffy about it at first with him knowing his name, but the sand was a direct reference to his bloodline, but he went along with it anyway. "I don't have my kekkei genkai yet, I still need to train myself to that point." it gave the hint that Hitoshi is indeed capable of learning magnet release, but being a Genin would suggest he isn't quite trained up to par yet in using such a nature.

    He gave a scoff though when he said that Genin aren't paid enough, to which he agreed with honestly... then again, he could see why it's low pay due to the simple nature of the work. "For sure, I'll set it up so that the walls can easily be thrown back down from the defensive side, but for the offence they'll have trouble doing so." he doubts the bandits would have the wits or proper equipment to pull back the walls to figure out that little weakness.

    The revelation came afterwards, what he had suspected was right. "I see... an Uchiha huh? no bad blood between us because of our clans history hopefully?" a bit of a jest, but perhaps he shouldn't make such light of their clans history. "I'd introduce myself but I'm guessing you know everything about me, my chakra natures and my skills... so I won't bother." and with that last order given, he'd go to work. He'd decided to barricade the majority of the outside of the farm, which meant a lot more area to fortify and a lot more careful lining had to be considered so the weakness of the jutsu can't be exploited but he did have the whole day practically do it, with the time given, he's sure that he can do it. He wouldn't barricade the entrance however, as that would be the ideal way for them to come through that they can control, a very open area and it opens a lot of options for countermeasures they can set up when the bandits go through there.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:04 pm

    "No Kekkei Genkai yet? Well that's too bad. But you'll get there, don't worry." Akihiro chuckled a bit and went to work. His job seemed to be a lot more simple, but in reality, he would end up doing a lot more than place a simple illusion. He would walk towards the farm from the forest, which would arise suspicion from the farmers who came to meet him pitchfork in hands. Meanwhile, Hiroshi was working around the fences, raising walls. It took a while for Akihiro to convince the farmers there were here to help them, even after he had shown them his ID and Konoha headband. Perhaps approaching from the East hadn't been the best plan, since the farmers knew that's where the bandits were coming from. But after a few minutes of conversation, he managed to convince them to allow both him and Hiroshi free roam around the farm. He would walk towards the very center of the farm and make a few hand-seals. This would result in him casting one of his custom Genjutsu: Sparrow's Mirror. This technique would manipulate the area around him, creating a barrier so that anyone outside the farm would see exactly what he wanted him to see and not what was actually there.

    Of course, he would make the farm seem defenseless. Then, for the rest of the day, he would go around placing farmers in strategic defensive positions and creating a complex system of signals with fire which would allow them to communicate with each other without sending messages. Additionally he would also ask the farmers to gather tools which could be used as weapons. From scythes to hoes and even kitchen knives, the group of men was armed. In a perfect scenario they wouldn't need to fight, but since they were going to be serving as watchmen Akihiro didn't want to risk them getting caught up in a conflict without a weapon.

    An hour was left until dusk when Akihiro finally leaned against one of the barns, waiting for Hiroshi to join him and report on the state of walls.
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:13 pm

    Hiroshi did as he suggested, using his Doton to line up and create walls all around the massive farm and ideally, it would be comforting if he had more time but it felt like getting the walls set up were against the clock, and he couldn't be picky about it. He had quite a bit of chakra, but he had to take breaks every now and then everytime he felt like he exhausted himself from using too much to set up the walls, but by the time the hour had reached when the attack is going to happen an hour beforehand, all the walls were set up and the farm was completely blocked off, excluding the entrance. If Akihiro were to have a change of mind however, Hiroshi could easily set up another set of walls for the entrance.

    After he was pretty much done, he headed back into the farm and found Akihiro at one of the farms, seeing the work he had set up with the farmers being prepared to fight and having a message system of sorts. A bit too much for Hiroshi to understand, but it looked like they would be useful for whatever Akihiro intended them for. He gave a report on the walls. "All the walls are set up around the farm, took a bit of doing and a lot of lining up but there's no way they're getting through those walls without the proper equipment." and since they were talking about bandits, there's no way they would have the said equipment.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:26 pm

    "Alright, good. There's still some time left until dusk, but we shouldn't risk it. I'll start distributing the rest of the formers alongside the walls. You pick a spot on the east side of the farm to watch while we position ourselves." Akihiro spoke simply and quickly. He was a practical person when it came to battle. He would then call ou the rest of the farmers and go with a group of 12 men to distribute them along the walls. They were nowhere near enough men to defend the walls from a single assault but that wasn't his purpose. His purpose was merely to have eyes everywhere. He would walk along the walls and leave them, while reviewing the light signals they had agreed on. They were rather simple really and Akihiro expected to even civilians to be able to follow. He had been wanting to implement this on all outposts around the Land of Fire but he hadn't had the time to do so yet and there was always the risk of the code being too simple for a clever enemy to break and turn against the Leaf's military.

    Alas, the night was nearly upon them by the time he was done doing everything he wanted to do. Akihiro would climb up the tallest tower on the farm- which was a silo where they stored cereals. From there he could see everything around him. The positions were set up and everything was ready for the attack...now all they had to do was wait. The Sparrow couldn't help but wonder how clever his enemies would be... If anyone was going to spot the enemy, it was likely to be Hiroshi and his trained shinobi eyes...but from where he was standing Akihiro could do a lot. He activated his sharingan and focused his gaze on the forest. Then, his pupils would start spinning and his vision would zoom in a lot. He could see shadows moving between the trees, approaching the farm. Would Hiroshi notice? What would he do?


    Trained:
    Precision, A-rank 250 needed, 340ish typed.
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 pm

    Hiroshi did as ordered and went to the East side of the wall, while he walked towards the wall, he took in a bit of pride that he had managed to set the entire wall up for this defence, giving himself a pat on the shoulder of sorts for it. "Alright, that's enough ego boosting for now... I gotta focus on the job." he thought in his mind. He got up along the wall and did as instructed, simply keeping an eye out on the forest for any incoming bandits.

    His eyes were sharp, but still not trained compared to other ninja but he did indeed do his best, trying to pay attention for the slightest hint that may suggest incoming enemies but despite what Akihiro could clearly see, Hiroshi couldn't. The best he could get is a gut feeling that they're coming close but with nothing to confirm it since he can't see them, he can't alert the whole farm based on that alone.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:45 pm

    Akihiro hurried to join Hiroshi at the outer wall. Now that he knew most of the bandits were definitely coming from this direction, he wasn't too worried about keeping watch from the top silo. He trusted the farmers and his information system, so even if the bandits were clever enough to strike a pincer attack from east and west he was sure the farmers would let him know in time. He approached Hiroshi. "Be on guard. They're approaching. I see about twenty for now. It's possible the others are behind the tree lines." Akihiro would slowly retract the barrier as the bandits approached. None of them were able to see either the farmers or the ninjas because Akihiro was making sure the only thing anyone outside the barrier saw was a peaceful farm seemingly enjoying a night's rest. But should even one of the bandits step inside the barrier, the illusion would be broken. And they didn't want that. Not yet.

    "It's best if we can avoid killing them. During peace times mercenaries are like vultures on our land. But during war times these men and their knowledge of our forests are important to us. It's a little game we play. We capture them all, chop off the heads of the two or three nastiest ones after a fair trial and keep the others alive and fed. That way they won't be as easily turned against us by our enemies, and there'll even be a chance for them to join us for a fair price. IF we treat them fairly. " Akihiro grinned. This was true. The only reason why these mercenaries were wreaking havoc was because there was no war to be fought.
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:53 pm

    Hiroshi had his shuriken ready should the bandits try to do anything that involved them climbing up the walls, he wouldn't do anything to attack just yet until Akihiro gave the all clear, but he was ready with whatever jutsu or tools he had to use to protect the farm... though the idea that these bandits are simply mercenaries without a war to fight for a living seemed a bit far fetched in Hiroshi's eyes and even if that were the case, they still made the choice of preying on innocents for their own self-benefit... it's not to say that he believes they deserved to die, but he didn't think they should be let off the hook that easily. This was an opinion that Hiroshi kept to himself though, since Akihiro is the higher ranking superior and it seems his mind is made up on the matter, so he wouldn't waste his breathe.

    "I don't know about that, I only know about one jutsu in my arsenal that's good for capturing but even then, they'll figure it out once I use it several times... do you know about the Hide-Like-A-Mole jutsu?" despite how wacky the name sounded, that was the jutsu's name, that allowed the user to go underground and sense the magnetic forces from above to tell if an opponent is under them. He could go under them and pull their legs to the ground, trapping them that way.
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:02 pm

    "Hiding like a mole jutsu? Yeah, I think I do know that one... look, I have no problems with broken bones or rendering them unconscious. I'd just rather see them alive at the end of the day. Not that I care too much about their kind, but it's the best for the village and country so we make the effort. Let's go." Hiding like a mole brought back memories. That was the kind of jutsu his Senju mate used. Hiroji was adept at using that technique. Akihiro wondered if Hiroshi would be anywhere near as good as the Senju.

    Alas, the battle was starting, he broke the illusion and signaled one of the farmers. This man was tall, and large. He looked like a god damned closet from Akihiro's perspective. But the best trait about him and the one Akihiro wanted to use was his voice. At Sparrow's signal, the man let out a war cry which echoed through the farm, making birds soar from the fields and dogs bark. The look on the approaching bandit's face was priceless. In a moment, the peaceful farm had beenturned into a walled fortress, and what seemed like an easy fight was really a carefully planned ambush.

    "Now, let's go!" taking advantage of the moment of hesitation on the bandit's part, Akihiro leaped over the wall and threw a kunai at the closest one of the bastards, wounding him in the knee. That one wasn't going anywhere now.
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:16 pm

    He supposed they were right, any injuries that they inflict on the bandits can be healed in time but at the same time, not too serious otherwise they could actually kill them or force them to bleed out. Either way, Hiroshi would attempt to do it as Akihiro said but he wouldn't make a proper effort of it if his life is on the line. As soon as Akihiro finally gave that signal, Hiroshi also jumped down but he instead put away his shuriken and switched back to his Kusarigama, a sickle attached to a chain. While Akihiro gave the first blow, a squad of bandits had moved past him and went straight for Hiroshi.

    He began his series of attacks, a group of four bandits had started to prey upon Hiroshi, who seemed sure of their victory due to their superior numbers but Hiroshi carefully paced back, throwing his sickle at them just for the bandits to block his attack... well, he wasn't expecting much out of them but they would be poor bandits if they didn't have some sense of fighting. One finally mustered the courage to try and take Hiroshi head on, but his superior speed allowed him to dodge the bandits knife attack, with Hiroshi being quick enough to land a piercing blow with the sickle into the man's stomach, pushing down on it just slightly to make sure that he stayed out of the fight but not too hard so he wouldn't actually kill him... he could only hope he wouldn't bleed out.

    Another bandit tried to charge him in the commotion, but Hiroshi was quick to notice and respond, throwing his sickle at him in an opening and slashed across his stomach with the Kusarigama. The other two then tried to wait it out, Hiroshi decided to bite it and throw his sickle once more, just for him to "miss" and the two bandits came running at him... however, with a single handseal with one hand, the Kusarigama changed direction completely and redirected itself at the incoming bandits from behind, slashing both of them by the sides and returned to Hiroshi's hand once more, his sickle being bloody now from all the cuts inflicted.

    Learned:
    Wind Release: Verdant Mountain Gale - 100 WC
    Total WC for post: 370
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:27 pm

    Akihiro began fighting the bandits head on. He wasn't a taijutsu expert but he had had some basic training at the academy and the battle experience the little Sparrow had proved to be incredibly important in this scenario. His small body was a hard target for most of the large bandits and he would easily dodge blows and wound his opponents while doing so. Things became more difficult when a group of five bandits ganged up on him from all sides.

    When he joined Hiroshi on the wall, Akihiro had deactivated his Sharingan. He leaped from the wall without it and battled without it for a while because he didn't want to make the same mistake every other Uchiha seemed to make: to rely too much on their eyes. But now it seemed he didn't have much of a choice. He activated the Dõjutsu and the world around him changed almost immediately. Everything seemed to slow down. What before seemed like an impossible task- keeping track of five opponents at the same time, was now child's play. He could see the blades of his enemies to their finest detail. The Sparrow would find himself counting dents on a knife thrown at him, before perfectly catching it in mid-air and throwing it at one of the bandits on his left. From then on, it was a real show. Every move, every dodge, every hit. It was perfectly calculated inside the Jonin's head before it happened. He knew exactly what he could and could not do. When a weapon was swung, he could see his opponent's muscles, calculated their strength, check with the speed at which the weapon had been swung and calculate its weight. There was no detail he could possibly miss if it was within his eyes. He even leaped into the air mand made a set of hand-seals to release his signature jutsu: the Flying Sparrow technique, released a small bird from his lips which would impact against one of his enemy's chest and knock him down.

    Quickly, the five men surrounding him were on the floor, holding their bleeding members and trying to apply pressure on their wounds. Akihiro's red eyes turned towards Hiroshi's location to see how he was doing.


    Trained: Flying Sparrow custom C rank 200 words needed 370ish typed
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm

    The bandits that Hiroshi disposed off were definitely in pain, on the ground and just crawling around but from the damage he inflicted to them, there's no way they're getting back into the fight. He looked over to see Akihiro looking over at him, seemingly to check his progress. Hiroshi simply gave a nod and afterwards, decided that this would take too long if they were going to do it purely by close-quarters combat. Hiroshi had executed another wind-nature jutsu, only using the Ram seal and soon enough, large gusts of wind start to form into pillars at first, just to start rotating at high speeds which created four tornados. He'd guess that Akihiro would have some way of dodging these tornados but either way, Hiroshi would keep friendly fire in mind and aim the tornados around him, the pulling force of the tornados would force a majority of the remaining bandits towards them, spinning them around and due to the nature of the jutsu, were given them cuts to their bodies until the tornados had died out, flinging them across the battlefield in a rain of bandit corpses, leaving very damaged bodies in the jutus's wake. It didn't exactly kill them, but they were damaged enough to the point they won't be moving anytime soon.

    A few bandits were still there who kept their distance but now they could clearly see that they were outmatched for the duo.

    Learned: Wind Release: Divine Wind - 150 WC
    Total WC from post: 239
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:37 pm

    Akihiro carefully watched as Hiroshi made the ram handseal. He felt that his Sharingan had reached a new level with this fight. He could not only perfectly see this, but see things before they even happened. Hiroshi's hand muscles, the movements he made...somehow it was an obvious tell that he was going to make a ram hand-seal. But more than that, Akihiro could see the chakra being molded inside Hiroshi and he could even imitate it perfectly. The Sparrow would find himself performing the same hand-seal Hiroshi did, and performing the exact same chakra molding. He calculated where Hiroshi would send his Fuuton technique and performed Wind Release: Divine Wind in such a manner that it would perfectly compliment Hiroshi's own jutsu. The collection of tornados roaming around the battlefield leaving no space for deflection of dodging absolutely decimated the bandits. There were swords, rags and blood flying all around for a few minutes as the air sliced into their limbs and clothes.

    After the dust finally settled down, Akihiro took a good look around. Moans of pain could be heard here and there, but none of the bandits seemed dead. They could send for a medical team to take care of them, collect them to the village, provide treatment and ultimately imprison them. He wondered if the scout was still unconscious...he didn't see him. The Sparrow ended up deciding not to collect him. After all he had cooperated.

    "Good job." Akihiro spoke towards Hiroshi, while he cleaned up his own clothes by patting them.

    Trained: Copy jutsu. A rank, 250 words needed 260ish typed
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Hiroshi Kazehana
    Chuunin

    Posts : 239
    Join date : 2018-08-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu l Ninjutsu l Sensory l Doton l Fuuton l Jiton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 158,350

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Hiroshi Kazehana on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:07 pm

    Hiroshi let out a sigh of relief afterward when the battle was done, surprised that it ended as quickly as it did, meaning these really weren't skilled bandits... just people who have weapons and prey on the weak, not being exposed to ninja training. He had wondered how he would fare against somebody who is a ninja. Now that he got the taste of an actual fight, even for how short it is, the idea of how many powerful ninja there could be started to get to him, but it increased his belief that he only had to get stronger and right now, the best goal for that is to attain his bloodlines power, Magnet Release.

    He went on ahead and waved over to the farmers on the wall, giving the all clear that the battle is won. If they could've just beaten all these bandits though, he didn't really see the point in building up the wall since it wasn't really used at all... regardless, the farmers and their harvest is safe, and that's what mattered. A job well done in Hiroshi's book.

    "Just push down the walls from your side and they'll fall right back into the Earth! the lines will be there for a few days but nature will do it's thing and heal." he reassured to the farmers, as they didn't need to permanently have the earth walls up. He walked on over to Akihiro finally and gave a bow, his respect. "Thank you for taking me on this mission, it's been a valuable learning experience." now that he's been exposed to combat, his goals are that more driven for him now. He would assume that Akihiro would deal with the bandits in his own way, since he's the one who suggested turning them over. In the meantime, Hiroshi simply bid Akihiro farewell and went on his way.

    [Exit]
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Chuunin

    Posts : 505
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:47 pm

    Akihiro merely nodded. It was nice to have the Genin's gratitude but he hadn't come here purely out of the kindness in his heart. He had wanted to see the Kazehana in action and despite having been a bit disappointed in not seeing sand manipulation with his own eyes, but Hiroshi's prowess with Doton made him look like a promissing Ninjutsu user in the future, and this meant the Sparrow would more than likely have more opportunities to see him in action. This was great, so this journey hadn't been a total let down. It had even been fun, to be honest. A lot of time had passed since Akihiro had the opportunity to enjoy hand-to-hand combat like that. He usually wouldn't risk it because he was no expert, but today it had been really fun.

    He would ask one of the farmers to ride a horse towards the village and send for medical nins to take care of the wounded and bring them back to the village. In the meantime, Akihiro would help the remaining farmers bring down the walls Hiroshi had built around the farm and finally he would accept their invitation to have dinner with them. The day had passed, and after the meal Akihiro would head back to the village.

    [Exit]

    Sponsored content

    Protecting the Farm(Mission) Empty Re: Protecting the Farm(Mission)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:20 am