Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

A Very Delayed Introduction

Tatsuya
    Tatsuya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kenjutsu, Ninjutsu. Fuuinjutsu, Sensory, Doton, Katon, Lava,
    Class: S
    Ryo: 100,000

A Very Delayed Introduction Empty A Very Delayed Introduction

Post by Tatsuya Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:37 pm

Hello to everyone, it's been over a year since i joined and never realized i neglected an introduction until now :/

So to get the stuff out of the way it is a pleasure to be here on the site and the members are friendly and helpful whenever you need us. I have multiple characters in just about all starting areas including; Konoha, Kiri, Kumo, and the "Society of Rebirth and Order".

Rin Tohsaka Uchiha. my 14 y.o. Genin in Konoha who discovers that Lord Satomi (his uncle) has been missing for the past 2 months. Trouble times are steadily making way over the horizon for this strong lad, but who knows how things will turn out? Anyways if ya wanna rp with him just lemme know and i'll see about throwing a thread up if i have any available.

Morikawa Miriki, my Kumo Jounin who is specialized in medicine and sealing. He's a bit of a workaholic, but if you need something from him be it an enchantment or just need some special crafted medicine in Kumo then he is your guy. Otherwise you might catch him at a bar or stuck up in his house somewhere.

Leora Shinsei, my fiery Genin who is more about functionality and has trouble expressing her true feelings. But she has a soft spot for animals and orphans who hasn't found a family yet. Be warned though as Leora has quite a temper.

Inarie Yoru Kaguya, my most recent character in Kiri that i've made so far and currently may have the most potential for growth. She's still in the works im afraid, but anyone wishing to roleplay with a Kaguya or just her specifically lemme know. As i am eager for her to grow as a person and actually start her personal plot.

Akeno Tatsuda, if Rin wasn't already my main character Akeno would be hands down my favorite character to play. Currently contact with her is limited, but eventually im more than willing to pair up with someone as im wanting to play as Akeno more. Give me until beginning of March and i'll have her active again.

If anything else roleplaying is something that i enjoy and if you're in need of a roleplaying partner i can see about threading with you when i get the opportunity. Eventually i'll be putting up my plot ideas for staff to look into and see what would be interesting. Currently the most interesting upcoming plot ideas i have in mind is with Inarie Kaguya and Rin Uchiha. Just bear with me sometimes as life can be a hassle so i might hit certain points where my posting can get a bit slow and i apologize for the lateness ahead of time.

Anyways, nice meeting you guys and happy roleplaying :3

Renown: 0
    Ryo: 100,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 0

Link to Character Updates: Updated Sheet
    Link to Character Application: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t5187-tatsuya-tatsuda?nid=648#40721
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Kureji Toukei
    Kureji Toukei

A Very Delayed Introduction Empty Re: A Very Delayed Introduction

Post by Kureji Toukei Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:42 am

very nice to meet you, i don't think i've seen you on the forum before... odd really.

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:36 pm

Hello Rin very nice to meetcha :]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm