Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Dog Walking (Mission)

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: E
    Ryo: 0

Dog Walking (Mission) Empty Dog Walking (Mission)

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:45 am

Spoiler:
    Mission Name: Dog Walker
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Walk the dogs
    Description: The 'Happy Puppy' Dog Groomers has a group of dogs that need to be taken for a work, but the manager doesn't have the room to free any of his staff. The Manager is willing to hire someone to take the dogs out for a walk. Be sure to clean up after them if they leave any little messes. 
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Hiroshi wasn't expecting to receive this mission anytime soon, at this point to him it just became a recurring joke that he chuckled at every time the mention of walking dogs was brought up, only this time it wasn't a joke. A mission had been assigned to him and it's the rather simple mission of walking dogs, he could've sworn he did a mission around dogs but not actually walking them... he certainly remembered chasing one but that was a while back, at least this was a bit more casual than the past few missions he had been assigned to, one with scouting bandits and another one about defending a farm from a bandit invasion. He appreciated the change of pace and the simplicity behind this mission, just for him to take it easy and yet still do his duty to the village, even if it's walking a couple mutts.

He was already dressed casually, the signature goggles around his forehead which brought up his spiky red hair, a plain black shirt with long blue pants to compliment it and blue standard sandals. He wasn't wearing any ninja gear due to how simple this mission really was, so he didn't see any need to bring his gear along. Along with getting assigned the mission, he got told that he had been assigned with a partner, a fresh Genin of sorts. It was nice to meet more of his rank, but it would be a nice change of pace to meet Genin that were more seasoned like himself.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Dog Walking (Mission) Empty Re: Dog Walking (Mission)

Post by Hideki on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:07 am

Of course Hideki had never expected his first mission to be anything particularly dangerous. His father had made it a point while raising him to tell him that all Genin went through a phase of what would seem like pointless, menial tasks that were called missions to get them prepared for the real world. It was less about the training and more about clearing menial tasks while waiting for better, more important missions to show up. He had advised that the best way to take care of these missions would be to keep his mouth shut and do them. After all, he’d still be getting paid.

And so Hideki had obliged. Today he’d be walking some dogs. No need for his ninja gear in that case. So he had dressed casually, a maroon colored jacket with some blue pants and his sandels, with his headband tied around his forehead depicting his status as a Leaf Shinobi. Even if it was an easy mission he still needed to carry around his representation, after all.

So he exited his home, his mother and father already off on their missions for the day, and made his way towards the business where he had been told he’d be picking up the dogs they’d be walking. He had been told he’d be meeting with another Genin of the village, one by the name of Hiroshi Kazehana. While he had no knowledge of the Kazehana clan he was aware that this Genin was a bit more experienced than him. Perhaps they could even become friends.

So upon arriving at the designated meeting area, he spotted the other shinobi, and began walking over to the goggle-clad Genin. “Yo.” He’d begin, raising a hand in a casual wave. “You Hiroshi?” He’d ask casually, a warm smile on his face.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:29 am

Hiroshi was just laying against the wall, waiting for his partner to come along and when he finally did, kept on his casual face the entire time and nodded to him when asked about his name. "That's me." he looked over his appearance, his appearance gave him the idea that he's well in his late teens, he could only guess that he's around his own similar age of 17. Regardless, he got off the wall and started to walk inside. "Now that you're here, we can grab the dogs." he probably should've asked for his partner's name, but he assumed he'll just get that detail once they start the job.

When they got inside, it looked to be rather busy but Hiroshi went straight for the register, waving over at the guy. "Hey, were here to walk the dogs, were Genin." assuming that his partner had come along, the guy would nod to the both of them and went to a door at the back, opening and closing it behind him when he entered, a few seconds later he came back out with two dogs, a energetic, excitable pup that didn't seem to calm down and a much larger black dog who seemed to be very calm, looking to be a lot more docile compared to the small pup. They were both already on a leash and held the both of them in two seperate hands, Hiroshi decided to take the smaller pup.

After that, he walked outside the store and waited to hear what his partner might say next. "Should we go to a park? I think the dogs will like it."
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki on Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:49 am

The other genin seemed friendly enough. That was a solid start. It put Hideki at ease, after all they were both Leaf Shinobi and they had no reason to be at odds with each other. Hideki was a frim believer that it'd be impossible to fend off their enemies if they were too busy fighting each other. A harmonious village was important, and the Senju clan understood that the best. That was why they worked so hard to keep the peace as best they could.

Following his partner inside, he took the leash of the larger black dog, who came to his side. Senju clan members had always been in tune with nature and gave off a calm, protective aura to animals around them. The larger black dog came to him with little issue, and even allowed Hideki to scratch his ears. "Well aren't you a handsome pup?" He asked, grinning all the while. Hideki had always liked dogs. They were loyal to the end and would follow their master to the grave if needed. It was something all Shinobi could draw inspiration from.

When Hiroshi asked about a park, though, Hideki turned back to him and nodded. "I know a good place in the Senju Clan District, the public park would be perfect. It's got a large open area we could let them off leash and throw balls for them to fetch if they want to play. Should give them plenty of excersize."

The gentleman that had hired them didn't care particularly how the dogs got walked, whether it be through playing fetch or actual walking, so long as they got the excersize. That was what was most important. Hideki then followed Hiroshi outside, his hand firmly gripping the leash of the black dog who stayed by his side.
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:24 am

The suggestion of the public park in the Senju Clan District made him worry at first, wondering if they were even allowed to enter but then he realised that this Genin could be apart of the Senju clan, would've certainly fooled him since he doesn't seem to share the physical traits of what a Senju usually has, aside from the fact that he's seems to be pretty well built. Regardless, the suggestion sounded like a good one and Hiroshi went along with it. "Sure, lead the way." he didn't visit places that he didn't belong in, especially considering the history of the Kazehana since some people would be cautious about him for his last name alone.

Along the way, Hiroshi decided to pry about this Genin. "So, are you a Senju?" pretty straightforward, the happy personality that he gave off reminded him of a Senju he went on several missions with a couple months back, a simple-minded boy who meant well. His simplicity could be annoying sometimes, but he certainly knew how to light up situations when they seemed bleak and he'd expect the same sort of personality from this fellow, assuming he's also a Senju.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki on Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:51 am

Hiroshi seemed to be perfectly comfortable with his suggestion. Good, he was a reasonable guy then. That always helped out. Hideki took the lead, walking in front of Hiroshi so that he would lead them through the front gate. There was usually an off-duty Senju Shinobi staying near the front entrance to the district to ward off uninvited guests. The Senju clan preached a tale of love and peace to all, but that didn't mean they didn't take proper precautions, especially with the war-heavy times they lived in now.

Hiroshi spoke up, asking of Hidekis heritage. Hideki laughed a bit, and answered. "Yeah. My name is Hideki." He raised his hand and pointed his thumb to the Senju clan crest on the back of his jacket. "You ever been inside the clan district before?"He asked, as he looked towards the older Senju shinobi who was even taller than Hideki, smiled and nodded. The older man nodded back, but said not a word as the two genin passed. All Senju knew each other, after all. Half of them had helped raise him while his parents were off on missions. As far as he was concerned they were all his family. He'd fight for every one of them if he needed to.

As they got closer to the park it would be pretty abandoned this time of day. Most of the children were at the academy learning and the adults had little use for the park outside of tending to their own pets, if they even had any to begin with. Right now the two of them should have plenty of space to let the pups run around while they practically got to stand and chat. Hidek would walk into the park before stopping and undoing the dogs leash, grabbing a loose stick off the ground, and chucking it down the park as hard as he could.

The dog chased after it, naturally.

Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:11 am

As they were walking towards the district, Hiroshi's puppy kept jumping at his leg, being easily excitable and looked very impatient to start playing with him already. Hiroshi would've seen it as cute, if it wasn't for the pup constantly jumping at his leg and not calming down at all. He took a look at the shinobi who guarded the entrance into the district and he seemed nice enough, walking past him and keeping his eye on the pup who just kept being relentless at his jumping. He saw that Hideki undid the leash on his dog and Hiroshi did the same, letting the pup have more free reign now but it continued to jump at Hiroshi's leg. He decided to use the clone seal, bringing out a shadow clone right next to him and the clone gave a crossed look to the real Hiroshi, just to whistle over at the pup afterwards and start running off in the park, with the pup in pursuit.

After that, Hiroshi went on over to Hideki, feeling a need to disclose which clan he's from since he let Hiroshi in. "Do you know about my last name? since you know my first. I'm from the Kazehana Clan, not sure if you've heard about us or not." he wouldn't rather get into the tainted history of his clan if he didn't know but if he really didn't, he would at least tell him that much just so it doesn't become a problem later on.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki on Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:43 am

The dog ran, tail wagging behind him as if he'd never been played with before. The dog clenched its jaw around the stick and ran back to Hideki, who patted him on the head and scratched his neck some, before freeing the stick from the hounds mouth and giving it another throw. The dog shot off after it again, as happy and carefree as it could possibly be. Hideki envied dogs for that. All a dog needed to do was lay in a house, play with kids, and be adorable. A simple, easy life. With any luck a dog would die of old age in the comfort of its own home.

When Hiroshi spoke up about his clan, Hideki turned to him. His smile didn't fade, and he rested his left hand on his hip. "Kazehana?" He asked, thinking about the name for a moment. "Ah, yes, I'm familiar." The Kazehana originated from the Land of Waves and conquested the Land of Iron some centuries ago, before the time of the hidden villages. Though Hideki wasn't familiar with the particular politics that had lead to that decision, that was in the past. It would be unfair to hold Hiroshi to the actions his ancestors had performed centuries ago. "Doesn't bother me, though." He spoke as he walked to one of the nearby benches, placing his hand on the rail and sitting down on it.

"It'd be unfair of me to hold you to the actions of your ancestors from centuries ago. We live in a different world now, right?"
    After all, he had grown up hearing history of how the Hyuuga and the Uchiha were at each others throats until the Senju stepped in to calm both of them. And now, years later the three clans together had built and incredible village and the life expectancy of a shinobi soared.

Hideki smiled at Hiroshi again. "Come, sit. We got plenty of time to kill."
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:34 am

He guessed he shouldn't of been surprised that such a view is held from a Senju, where as other people would some form of discrimination against him for simply having Kazehana blood, this Senju looked past that and only placed the blame on the ancestors of his clan, instead of Hiroshi who had nothing to do with his clan's sins... such a heart reminded him of that Senju from a few months ago once more, he imagined that there was at least one or two Senju who don't share the peaceful attitude of the Senju but from what he's seen so far, he's doubting that's really the case. It seems the Senju are the peacekeepers of the village for a reason.

"The only thing I can agree with my ancestors is that strength is required to stop or even possibly kill those who threaten our way of life but aside from that, their imperialistic actions is what I don't agree with." he had the feeling that he wouldn't appreciate such a thought, as he got the feeling of a pacifist vibe from him... then again, that's what the Senju are meant to be.

"But I'm surprised they accepted my dad here, he told me that he half-expected to be turned away at the gates but they welcomed him with open arms. If they didn't, I guess I might be in another village... or I might not even be born at all." the thoughts of what if had always interested him, but he wouldn't say anything further to gloom the mood as he already has, not saying anymore and wanted to hear what Hideki would want to say at this point.
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:43 am

Hideki nodded along to the Kazehanas words about strength. He had a point, even if Hideki didn't fully agree with him. "Indeed. While my clan is known for trying to resolve conflicts peacefully without bloodshed... we have produced some of the finest shinobi the world has ever seen. Unfortuantly that's the reality of it. People won't listen to you if you don't have the strength to back up what you're saying. I don't want to see war or needless bloodshed, but... if anyone threatened to harm my friends or family I wouldn't hesitate to kill them if that's what it took."

Of course it would be far from his first option. But the Senju, though peaceful, were not a weak clan. It was their belief that one could be a powerful shinobi and a gentle soul. That was, after all, how the Senju stopped the war between the Uchiha and the Hyuuga and founded the Hidden Leaf Village in the first place. Though he supposed to an outsider that may seem strange.

Hideki couldn't help but chuckle some at the Kazehanas mention of his father being accepted into the village. "It makes sense, I suppose." He shrugged. "My father has a saying he taught me growing up. That we only ever make peace with our enemies. That's why it's called 'making peace'. If we do not give our enemies the chance to change and the chance to make peace we'll only be stuck in an endless cycle of war. I like to think that maybe that's why your father was accepted into the village. As a show of good faith. And considering you were allowed to become a Shinobi he must be serving the village well."

Stamina: C (D+++)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Spoiler:
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Daisuke Kaguya
    Genin

Character File

Post by Daisuke Kaguya on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:48 am

He listened along to what the Senju said and he can concur with most of it, to have diplomacy when it matters and have the strength to war with those who threaten one's way of life. "I suppose that's true, in order for your ideals to be asserted, you need a great level of strength... and as much as I like to think me becoming a shinobi is of good faith, I think it's because of our bloodline. There's only a handful amount of people with the kekkei genkai that we Kazehana carry. I wouldn't say it's completely rare, but it's not a power you would want to fight against." that reminded him, he would have to begin training his kekkei genkai real soon. He's becoming a formidable ninja in his own right and sooner or later, he'll need to learn how to control his magnet release.

He stood up from the bench, with a whistle, he called over his clone and the excitable pup that followed him afterwards, his clone appeared to have a lot of dirt around his pants. He gave a wholesome smile at the sight of it. "Good thing I have shadow clones..." and with a release, his clone simply popped, the wholesome experience of playing with the puppy got to him and he suddenly got hit with a good mood. "Okay... heh... okay, I think we've done enough for now. I'll drop off this pup back at the store, I'll talk to you later." and with that, Hiroshi put his leash back on the small pup and walked off.

(Exit)
    Hideki
    Hideki

Post by Hideki on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:26 pm

Hiroshi agreed with Hideki and then also spoke of his bloodline. That got Hideki thinking of his own genetic gifts. Regeneration. The wood release. He had yet to manage to bring those abilities to the surface, even though his chakra tests at a young age had discovered that he had the correct chakra for both abilities. His father had assured him that with time he would discover his Kekkei Genkai, and that it would be a gift. To be able to create life at will, to make flowers bloom in the palm of ones hand... perhaps that was why Senju were so peaceful.

When Hiroshi stood to take the pup back, Hideki stood with him, smiling. "I'll go with you." It seemed like the older dog was nice and tired now, ready to go and sleep the rest of the night away. Hideki patted the black dogs head and followed his teammate back to the shop to return the pets to their owner.

(Exit)

Stamina: C (D+++)
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Spoiler:

Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:04 am