Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Jar Incident [Private]

Riku
    Riku

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Chemistry, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 113,150

The Jar Incident [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jar Incident [Private]

Post by Riku on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:48 pm

The questions were quick and blunt, some of them drawing a truly baffled expression from the blue haired girl. Drops of water formed on her skin and her complexion became more translucent, broadcasting her discomfort.

"I go to the bathroom like everyone else, Satori-kun, just not as often," Riku replied, water dripping onto the table. She stopped, and took a few stabilizing breaths before drinking more tea. "And you've seen me eat. I need the nutrition and energy from food as much as anyone else. I think some clan members can break things down, but I don't know how to." The answers were followed by a helpless shrug.

"I suppose if I really had to I could live on waters and vitamins for a while, but so could anyone really. I'm hoping to learn how to incorporate other substances into my liquid form." Riku solidified once more, calming down.

Satori offered for her to ask questions as well.

"Aside from the claws and teeth, what else can you do? Does your clan's abilities give you more chakara? Are you able to eat poison without getting sick? That's an important one, I think. Is your strength because of your bloodline?"

[13]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • 2 rolls of bandage wrap
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

+ to Perception for proper housing in Kiri
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:03 pm

As her form started to shimmer, Satori knew he'd struck an area she wasn't entirely comfortable dealing with. But, it was too late now, and she was relatively calm after a few breaths. He decided to let it be and instead contemplate her own questions for him, idly tapping the tips of his claws against the side of the cup.

"Our claws and fangs, and senses of smell are a relatively new addition, the past few hundred years or so," he clarified idly, scratching his chin as his mind trailed back to the ancient stories.

"Our chakra comes from the same spot. Our ancestors ate a part of a Bijuu, and we gained some of its abilities. That's due to our true bloodline, we call it Onihara, or 'The Oni's Endless Stomach'. We can eat and digest anything. Break it down into its core nutrients. It's why I can just eat bone and raw meat, human flesh without suffering the debilitating effects, things like that. I can eat poisons too, though they can still affect me. We're more resistant and durable than other ninja, not invulnerable," as he contemplated this he slowly went over the other traits of the bloodline in his head.

"There are a few other things too if you want more details--it's all based around the core bloodline that lets us absorb and break down anything we eat."

-Constitution: B
    -Stamina: A++
    -Speed: B
    -Coordination: B+
    -Intelligence: A
    -Perception: B++

Limit Break Points:
    -Physical: 0
    -Technique: 0
    -Destiny: 3
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -20 Military Ration Pills
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Riku nodded as Satori explained the basis of his clan's bloodline.

"I'll admit, I don't know as much about my own abilities as the clan kids. I'm maybe a quarter Hozuki. Otou-san was half." Riku looked down at her tea, a slight frown on her face. "He didn't get the chance to teach me much."

Soon, the smell of food overpowered that of the usual scent of herbs and flowers.

"Dinner should be ready soon," Riku mumbled, sipping her tea. She fiddled with her sleeves.

Anzu stuck her head in the room. "Riku, have you bathed since you got home?"

The blue haired girl flushed, looking down at her rumpled outfit. "I'll go wash up, ba-san." She stood and shuffled out of the room.

Riku returned just as Anzu finished laying out food on the table. Rice, various vegetables, and fish. It was a simple affair, but we'll balanced in terms of nutrition. She looked better and she wore a clean, yellow yukata.

Tsughi bounded into the room, greeting everyone cheerily. "Nee-chan, Tori-nii!" The shorter blue haired girl hugged both of them and Anzu for good measure before sitting down.

[14]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Satori's eyes softened at the mention of Riku's father, but he left the subject alone. It was a topic for another time when they had a more private environment, and once she was a bit more collected in her feelings. Still too early. Instead, he simply reached over under the table and gently squeezed her hand, offering her a gentle smile. The moment didn't last long as Anzu popped her head in, but it was sincere.

Once the scent of food began to fill the home, Satori carefully tucked the book into the coat of his jacket once more as the small girl bounded into the room. Hearing the girl call him "Tori-Nii" still caused him to smile. It was just like having an extra sister, really, as if he didn't already have four. Amused as the girl came to hug him, his large hand covered her hair and ruffled it lightly in amusement.

"Hello Tsugi-chan," he responded with simply, patting her head a few times. "Have you been well?" With this question, he settled into his seat next to Riku as the food was brought in. Satori did as he always did, and while the others began to dig in, he closed his eyes and murmured the same oath he did before every meal.

"I offer thanks to the creatures and life that provided this meal, it will be used without waste." The promise to the creatures that had once been the meat, the plants that had once been the rice and vegetables, a promise to nature itself. With this done, Satori dug in with his usual near-limitless appetite. Careful to ensure all the others at the table had plenty of access to enough food despite this.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 am

Riku's mouth lifted at the corners when Satori took her hand, but didn't hesitate to follow Anzu's instructions. Taking came into the room and greeted everyone, taking a seat next to Tsughi.

After Satori gave thanks, everyone dug in. Once dinner was done, Tsughi and Riku cleared the plates away and washed them. Between the two of them and some chakra infused water, it was a quick process.

While they were busy, Taji took the time to address Satori. "Thank you for helping my daughter. I know you did it because you wanted to, but I, we, are still grateful. I know we have said so before, but you are welcome in our home any time and if you or your clan need aid, you need only ask." She gave a short bow.

Anzu nodded in agreement and added, "You're also welcome to stay the night if you wish."

Riku and Tsughi returned only to be sent off to take baths.

Anzu turned her her gaze back to Satori. She left the room and came back with a package of herbs which she set in front of the boy. "Could you take these up to Riku for her bath, please?"
    [?]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Satori's eyes softened as Taji and Anzu both thanked him so sincerely. Shaking his head once he would lift his hands gently. He understood that they were thankful, and also understood why they were doing so. He was not refusing their thanks, only making a firm clarification.

"You should not have to thank me for doing the right thing. Instead, I should apologize for being too weak to keep things like that from happening. As always, I promise once I lead my clan and become Mizukage, I'll pay your family back: for everything you've done for me." A slight smile formed, before he would rise up and move forward, helping with the cleanup by wiping down the table and straightening the tablecloth. Fluffing the cushions, and so forth.

Once the dishes were done and the girls went off for their naps, Satori glanced at the offered herbs and contemplated them for a moment, before nodding once simply. Accepting them before meandering up toward the bathroom on the second floor, gently knocking against the wood as he heard the soft splashing of Tsughi and called in idly to both of them.

"Anzu wants you to use these herbs in the bath, Riku-chan." Rattling them idly for her to hear before he settled back a bit with a slight smile, letting her come to the door to get them. He wouldn't be walking in, nor opening the door, unless she asked. Ryuutei didn't care about nudity, but he understood that others tended too.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Riku gave her mother an odd look as she and her sister were shooed upstairs for baths, but acquiesced. She filled a bucket with warm, soapy water and grabbed some cloths to wash with. Tsughi was splashing her for scrubbing behind her ears too hard when Satori knocked on the door.

"You can come in!" Tsughi called, not thinking of the implications. Satori was one of the only male visitors they had aside from Taji's patients. The thought that Satori's presence was any different from her sister's or her mother's didn't cross her mind.

Riku, on the other hand, was more worldly. Or at least, more worldly than her six-year-old little sister. She flushed even more red than she had been from the steaming water, but didn't protest. She didn't want to argue with Tsughi and didn't really know how to explain why Satori shouldn't come in. Besides, if her mother had sent him up with the herbs, it probably wasn't an issue. Briefly, Riku wondered if her mother and aunt were scheming, but quickly forgot as the door opened. The older of the two girls squeaked.

Tsughi merely looked at her older sister, confused. "Nee-chan, why are you so shy all of a sudden? Tori-niichan is like family."

Her hair was wet, plastered to her head and emphasizing how large her eyes were in her skull. She sat on a towel, cross-legged and naked. The little girl felt no shame, she was too young to.

"Besides, he can help us get enough water for your soak."

Riku sighed and dunked a cloth back into the bucket before ringing it out. She busied herself with scrubbing at Tsughi's hands to get the dirt from under her nails. Like her sister, Riku wore not a shred of clothing. She was taller, but just as skinny. There wasn't much difference between her and a little boy truth be told. Her own hair was also wet, but it was longer than Tsughi's and the wet ends stuck to her neck and shoulders.

"Nee-chan why are you so red?"

Riku didn't get a chance to answer before she liquefied and turned into a blue blob on the bathroom floor.

"Nee-chan! You have to wait for us to draw the bath for your soak!" Tsughi cried.

Riku's head emerged from the puddle, just enough to glare at her sister.

[16]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Satori blinked only once at the call, but shrugged. Entering without an issue, he didn't really care, and since Riku didn't say anything to argue he assumed it was fine. Stepping inside he slid the door closed behind him, placing the herbs down next to the sink while the two sisters bantered. Eventually turning to find Riku in a puddle on the floor, a bemused expression forming on his face as he fell down into a squat above her glaring face--and poking her cheek.

"Riku-chan if it embarrassed you that much you should have said something," he stated simply with an amused smile, before looking toward the confused Tsughi and straightening. Pointing at the bag he smiled.

"Your sister won't be able to soak comfortably with me in here, Tsughi-chan. When girls get older they get shy about their bodies and the opposite sex," he explained this bluntly and casually, as usual of him as he pet the girls soaked head before glancing at Riku and grinning wide, only once--before moving out the door once again. Sliding it behind him before Riku could stammer out a proper reply.

Meandering down the steps, he glanced toward Taji and Anzu and stated in a casual tone; "She says thank you, Anzu-san," without a care in the world. Neither flustered, nor concerned as he tilted his head to look at them both with a smile. With this he settled into the couch, it wouldn't hurt spending the night. He lived on his own anyway after all, he could do what he wanted.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:56 pm

Riku only grumbled in response to Satori's statement, sinking deeper into her puddle.

Meanwhile, Tsughi gave Satori a wide eyed look. "Shy?"

Another glare from Riku kept her from asking more questions about it, though.

Once Satori was gone, Riku solidified and sighed in relief.

Anzu and Taji smiled at Satori in appreciation and gave no indication that they suspected anything untoward. They went about their business, leaving him to enjoy his book.

After her soak, Riku's skin leaked the scent of the herbal mixture her aunt had prepared and she looked much better. After a once over, Taji decided Riku was well enough to go to school before shooing her and Satori to her bedroom. Tsughi had already unrolled their futons and pushed them together. She was very excited about sleeping with Riku and Satori, happily nestling between the two.

The next morning, breakfast was a simple affair.

At the Academy, Riku made a show of "forgiving" the girl who attacked her and being friendly towards her. Despite her nerves, she couldn't avoid the blue haired girl's sudden unnerving kindness. Though she did settle into an easy sort of acquiesce after a few weeks.

The weather grew hotter and stickier, providing Riku with the perfect opportunity to strike.

[17]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:37 pm

When the girls pulled him toward the bed, he rumbled with amusement but allowed it. Settling down as they curled around him like the cats he was so familiar with. Amused, it didn't take long for him to fall into a deep slumber as well while Tsughi clung to his chest and Riku bundled herself into his arms.

The next morning Satori enjoyed the breakfast, as usual, this time helping to prepare it before they headed toward the classroom. It took a bit of effort to convince the girl they meant no harm and were 'taking the high road', but the fact he clearly wasn't helped. Riku 'calming him down' as he drug his claws across her desk had been quite convincing. He was a decent actor when he actually didn't have to put in much true acting, and just manipulation.

As time ticked away and the girl fell into a relaxed state around them, it was time to strike. Satori clasped his wrists behind his back and watched curiously as Riku handled the frozen sliver of oil, it had taken quite a low temperature to freeze it. But, it had been manageable and once Riku held the frozen oil to insert into the bottle Satori gave out a low hum. It should work fine; but it was possible she'd survive it.

Unfortunately for her, she wouldn't survive Satori. The boy glanced at Riku, but made no comment before tilting his head curiously. "Ready, then?" He inquired simply, glancing up at the Academy where they'd be giving it to her in a large thermos to "share with everyone", just as planned to remove suspicion.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Riku nodded once and flashed her best friend a wicked grin. The expression faded into the blue haired girl's usual distracted look. Things weren't out of the ordinary when the pair split up to go to their respective classes. Riku, as she had been for a few weeks now, sat next to "Yuna-chan" and flashed the other girl a small smile. The brown haired girl was still a little twitchy around her, but had for the most part accepted that Riku wanted to be friends.

Taijutsu class rolled around, and, as planned, Yuna's water bottle was missing. Riku had managed to steal it right before lunch and stash it in the bushes, wiped clean of her fingerprints.

The humidity and rising heat made this class quite uncomfortable. Despite the usual haze of clouds blocking the sun, it felt like being in a pot of hot water. Riku and Satori's classes both practiced taijutsu together, which meant they would both be able to enjoy the show. Riku suffered less than her classmates, due to her comfort with the moisture in the air. They were outside in a training ground to practice katas in order to warm up. Riku resisted the urge to smirk when Yuna began to sweat and fatigue a little.

As any good friend might, Riku offered to share her thermos with anyone who had forgotten, lost, or run out of their own water.

"I brought extra because I knew it would be really hot today," the blue haired girl told her classmates, "but you should really be a little more prepared next time."

Some of her classmates were surprised that Riku bothered to be kind to them, she normally didn't interact much with others unless she had to (with Satori being the obvious exception). However, they'd seen Riku and Satori both drinking from the bottle to no ill effect, so they shrugged it off. Perhaps hanging around the tall and cheerful boy had gotten her to lighten up a bit.

Riku was smiling a bit more than usual by the time they gathered around for sparring matches. This was less suspicious as the girl was known to enjoy beating the stuffing out of her classmates or poisoning them during spars. A few kids shifted away from her uncomfortably and Yuna looked as though she wished she could edge away. They assumed that Riku was going to send someone to the infirmary.

They weren't wrong; Riku had a vial of poison ivy oil that she planned to coat her hands with, but that wasn't the true reason for her cheer today.

[18]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Satori watched from his perch. He hadn't bothered to go to the later classes of the day, wanting to be there to protect Riku, just in case anything went wrong and they decided to gang up on the girl. She had become quite a bit stronger since her younger days, but as the jar incident had proven, the right tactics still could defeat her. A glaring weakness to electricity was, unfortunately, quite abusable to many.

Despite this, everything had gone smoothly thus far. The tall boy was crouched atop the Academy roof, a basic technique keeping him hidden from all but the keenest of eyes--primarily the teachers, but they ignored him. Satori due to his clan status, and high grades tended to get away with quite a bit more than normal students. Such was the way of favoritism in a village that wished to breed strong ninja.

Watching patiently as the girls began to sip the water before the spar, Satori gave an amused smirk as he watched Riku win several bouts with the other students. Sending several of them to the infirmary with rashes spreading over their body. Using poison ivy oil with her water meant it spread far faster, it was nasty, but non-lethal so there was nothing more than sighs from the teachers. It was respectable, from a ninja's perspective, but as teachers, it had to be annoying constantly treating mildly poisoned children.

The dosage was just right. There were no signs of foul play even as Yuna engaged in physical activity. Not until the class was called to an end, and she began to complain about fatigue and dizzy spells.

Both she and the teacher thought it was due to over-exhaustion. She was sent home early. Satori watched from his perch as the girl walked slowly toward the roads that would take her home, at least in her mind. He wanted Riku to know that her poison had worked, and her plan had done exactly as it was supposed to before he acted.

There was one thing that Satoir would not stand for: Someone hurting his family. Yuna was a dead girl.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Riku thoroughly enjoyed the spars, despite being itchy herself. The itching decreased once she liquefied partly. Even afterwards, her skin still seemed to have enough oil on it that even a distracting slap to the face left a reddening rash behind. Of course, this was paired with jabs at pressure points, getting tripped, and the occasional kick or punch. Most of her opponents struggled to focus enough to fight her properly after a few blows were exchanged.

Satisfied, Riku returned to the crowd and basks in whispers about her being a witch. The instructors usually managed to figure out how she did it, but they didn't seem to think it was necessary to explain it to the rest of the class. For the average student, Riku could mysteriously give people rashes on contact. Occasionally those who bullied her would get sick within a few days and the blue haired girl would be all smiles and fake concern, but there was no evidence she'd caused it. The coincidences were too often to be dismissed as chance, but not often enough to be proof.

Once Yuna began to get dizzy, Riku began her concerned act and reassured the girl that some rest would fix her. The frightened look in the girl's eye let her know that the brown haired girl knew what had happened, although not how. The itching and swelling was dismissed as a bit of poison ivy (half the class had been in contact with it thanks to Riku), and soon Yuna was headed home, alone.

"Goodbye, Yuna-chan." Riku waved at her tormentor.

Riku spent the rest of the day antsy and distracted, wondering if her poison had been enough. Had Yuna made it home? Or had she collapsed along the road somewhere. Others in the class muttered that perhaps the blue haired girl had genuinely cared about Yuna. Riku showed so little concern for anyone else except Satori.

[19]

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream
      • needle
      • thread
      • tweezers
      • scalpel
      • sheers

• 1 Hip pouch
    • 1 Holster
    • 1 Ink Pot 50ml
    • 1 Ink Brush
    • 5 kunai
    • 10 senbon
    • 5 shuriken

Stats/Effects:

• Strength D
    • Constitution C
    • Stamina C
    • Speed C
    • Coordination C
    • Intelligence B
    • Perception C+

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File

Post by Satori Ryuutei on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Yuna didn't make it home.

Satori had casually stalked along the rooftops, waiting patiently as the girl tried to take the fastest route home. Coincidentally, Satori knew the route. He'd followed her several times now and understood the pathways. It was easy when you actually tried, when one simply used their head a bit, you could figure out the best ways to deal with a problem without getting your own hands dirty in the slightest.

Yuna was the daughter of a local merchant, relatively well-to-do, and families like that all had enemies. Enemies that normally would never bother trying to take on a ninja, even if they were just an Academy student. But, if they were to find a note that specified how the girl was going to be weak and sick; and the route she would take? Well, they may change their mind. Not all of them of course. Even with that information it could be a trap, few would want to risk that in a village with such a potent crime resistance.

But, if those notes had been left at ten, twenty different enemies. All with different bones to pick with the family? Well, someone was bound to get curious and poke around. Satori smelled them before he saw them, a group of men, not ninja, but armed and healthy that had carefully spaced themselves out along the route. He didn't need to stick around to find out what happened.

It was odd, the duality of his own mind. Part of him hated the fact that this was so easy to do. As the future Mizukage, was it right for him to have one of his future citizens kidnapped? But, he could have had her killed outright, by his own hand. It wouldn't have been too difficult. But, he'd given her a chance at life. It would come down to her own determination and her families, now. Perhaps, she would even become stronger for it.

Or maybe she'd be killed in a day or two and her family would be as well. Who knows. It was out of his hands now--justice had been dealt in his eyes.

Turning the boy idly hopped down from the roof, ignoring the muffled scream for help that faded with a dull thud of a wooden bat smacking into the skull of a young girl. A yawn passed his lips.

Maybe he should pick up some fresh meat for Riku and her family? It was only fair since he'd eaten so much.

// Thread Exit.

Limit Break Points:
    Equipment:

Backpack
    -1 Medical Kit
    -5 Coagulation Pills
    -5 Blood Pills
    -1 Rebreather Mask

Left Thigh Holster
    -20 Kunai

Right Thigh Holster
    -20 Shuriken

Hip Pouch Left
    -20 Explosive Tags
    -5 Flash Bombs

Hip Pouch Right
    -100 Caltrops
    -100m Steel Wire
    Riku
    Riku

Character File

Post by Riku on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:49 pm

Once the day ended, Riku asked the instructor for extra lecture notes and a copy of the homework for Yuna. The instructor was surprised, but didn't question the blue haired girl too hard, fearful that another opportunity for Riku to show interest in her classmates would not arise.

Riku left the Academy rather quickly, anxious to find Satori and learn the results of their plot. For her, whether Yuna lived or died was inconsequential. If she died, then everyone would know what happened to those who ambushed her. If she lived, then the girl would spread the word that Riku was not to be trifled with.

Unsure of where exactly her friend might be, Riku decided to head home. He could always find her there. When her aunt and mother saw Riku's cheerful expression, they knew that the young girl had exacted her revenge. They didn't ask her about it, after all, one couldn't give information they didn't have.

[20]
    //Thread exit

Items:

• 1 Medikit (5000 ryo)
      Medikit contents:

• 1 syringe
      • 1 blood drawing kit
      • grain alcohol
      • 1 tournaquet
      • 1 roll of gauze
      • soothing cream