Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

Bonzai [Shimiko]

Anonymous

Bonzai [Shimiko] Empty Bonzai [Shimiko]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:27 pm

The lab was quite humid as per usual in this place. Morikawa kept it this way considering all of the various flora that are in display as they served to be used for medicine and other things. There was glassware filled with liquids of various sorts. A section of a round table placed to the side held the more common sources of medicine such as aloe vera for example. Overhead is a glass solar cap as mist speed from the sprinkling system set to trigger once every hour to keep the plants moist and creates a portion of a rainbow in the air.

Morikawa took the time to check on his plants both herb and flower alike. Some of it needs a trim to which Morikawa will grab a small pair of shears and begins trimming some of the plants. To anyone who is watching would probably be reminded like he is giving someone a haircut.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Bonzai [Shimiko] Empty Re: Bonzai [Shimiko]

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:30 pm

Shimiko knocked on the door to Morikawa's lab. Assuming he answered the door and let her in, she'd greet him with a smile. "Hello, Morikawa! How are you doing today? I thought I could get your help with enchanting some of my gear." her arms were full with her folded custom armor, her two custom melody arms, her various weapons and fans. She'd take it all inside and lay it out on the table for them to work with.

"Okay, so I need something that can reduce the chakra drain on my Raiton and Bukijutsu techniques. I also need something that will stop an opponent from healing and my Creation of All Blood Seal to be topped up."

Shimiko recalled her match against Nozomi but managed to restrain the anger in her voice.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:32 pm

A solid knock disturbed the calming sounds of water lightly spewing from the sprinkling system as Morikawa snipped a loose stem from one of the herbs. Setting the piece to the side along with the shears, the jounin got up and walked to the front door. With a twist and pull of the door Morikawa was greeted by their Anbu Shimiko Chinoike. In her arms however was… well basically everything from her custom armor to her weapons. This of course raises a brow from Morikawa as he already drew a conclusion as to why she visited him. Although it was quite rare since usually she summoned him, but given from what Morikawa hears at the tournament’s results that wasn’t surprising.

”Greetings Shimiko. I’ve been doing decent i suppose, although i won’t lie that I’m curious on what brings you here.” Of course her answer was given that she needs some enchanting done to her gear. Nodding his head, Morikawa steps to the side leaving the door open for Shimiko to step through as she places her stuff on the nearby table. Closing the door, Morikawa listens to what Shimiko was wanting. It was pretty straight forward as she wanted something to stop her opponent’s healing, reduce the amount of chakra her raiton and bukijutsu does to her, and then her blood seal to be renewed. That last one Morikawa recalled her armor to be enchanted, and that was simple to fix.

”Alright, which of these weapons did you want the anti-healing enchantment on? What did you want the reduction on?
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:09 pm

"The reduction enchantments I'd like to be placed on my custom melody arms. One for each. The anti-healing enchantment should go on my Sai." She pointed to the objects in question. "You can send me the bill after you're done" She would then walk out and begin using the same techniques she used here to gather blood for the Creation of All Blood Seal.

Used:
    Same shiet as before.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:09 pm

”Alright, i’ll get on it immediately.” Morikawa responded before Shimiko left from the building and Morikawa can get to work on the enchantments. Granted the process itself is not so difficult nor time consuming. So Morikawa sets about placing the Raiton chakra reduction on one melody arm while placing the Bukijutsu chakra reduction on the other. Once this is done Morikawa will place the anti-heal enchantment on the sai. And then once Shimiko was ready with the blood Morikawa can set about replenish the enchantment on Shimiko’s armor.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:59 pm

Shimiko gathered up the blood and manipulated it into the armour using her Ketsryugan. Assuming Morikawa did his part, she'd be all ready to go. She gathered up all the materials, thanked him profusely, then left the area.

Exit

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 pm

Morikawa did as Shimiko ordered him to do. Enchanting the melody arms, sai, and her armor was saved for last since he needed Shimiko to finish the blood gathering so he can reseal it into her armor piece. Once that was done, Shimiko granted her thanks and then left. Closing the door behind her, Morikawa let's out a sigh as he runs his fingers through his silver hair. Muttering to himself that perhaps he should come up with an effective way for her to handle such things, but Morikawa can't really seem to place more than one enchantment on the items. Unless they're made from a special material, but that is hard to find. Either way Morikawa went back to his trimming and such.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 am