Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

The Package

Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: B
    Ryo: 260,000

The Package Empty The Package

Post by Seid on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Seid was anxious. Today was the day to pick up his very particular order. It was best that people did not see what he was up too. It was very easy to be confused with an Necrophiliac or whatever nonsense these people were up to. But if anything he was going to partaking in Necromancy. The Chuunin had arrived at the Church Lady Mora mentioned to him. St. Memori's Cathedral is what she called it.

He walked up to the church and walked in. Churches didn't really need someone to walk in to enter. Seid opened the door and made his way inside. There was no one there yet, the religion probably would take sometime to get off the ground. But he waited for someone to greet him.

Stamina: B
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

The Package Empty Re: The Package

Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Shimiko was inside the Church to greet him and she held the scroll in her hands. She'd hold it out to him and then when he'd go to take it, she wouldn't let go. She'd say in a stern voice:

"You did an excellent job in the Land of Demons Seid. We'll be expecting more from you. This is a token of trust from both the village and the Church. Treat both institutions with respect and care, and I'll make sure you have everything you need. But if you betray us...."

Shimiko said nothing but only smiled. She still hadn't let go of the scroll.

"Anyways, you should come over for dinner sometime. I make a mean teriyaki if I don't say so myself....also the tour is tomorrow at eight so please don't be late" she said sweetly before releasing her hold on the scroll.

She had heard about how dodgy he had been with Lady Mora and how he had blown off training the twins. Mora had also told her how he didn't appear to have done much convincing. Hence Shimiko was a being a bit cheeky with him. It wasn't that she was angry just that she wanted more from him. In truth, he was a good lad. She looked forward to giving him more responsibilities.

She would let him walk out of the Church to do what he needed to do with the corpses. Then she'd follow him out the building.

Exit

The Package 1pwf20

Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

• Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

Gear

• 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror

Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    Seid
    Seid
    Chuunin

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: B
    Ryo: 260,000

Post by Seid on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:59 pm

Shimiko Chinoike. He had heard rumors of her, tales. A friend of his former sensei Ryuko. She was the one who bridged the Church and the Kumo military. She was the one who was to greet him as he entered the church. Seid could see in her hand was the scroll he had requested from Lady Mora. The Chuunin came near and Shimiko began to speak to him. His performance in getting the Walking Death to Kumogakure without incident was acceptable. He reached out to grab the scroll, but she held the scroll sternly. She highlighted that both the Church and Village were to be respected. Seid smiled as he said, "As always."

She also invited him for dinner to which he was surprised. He had just met her and they had offered him food. She let go of the scroll and reminded him of the tour. "Well sure. Lady Shimiko." She was roughly his age. But she was a top-ranking official. Perhaps she wished to scope his aptitude for higher ranking. Rather forward. But it is free food. "I'd like to try this...teriyaki. Sounds interesting. And I won't be late for the tour. You have my thanks." He was unfamiliar with any foods to be honest. He spent a majority of his time training and going on missions. Eating rations without a home cooked meal. His family didn't eat much, but preferred the fruits of the planet. Seid put the scroll within his shirt. He gave a slight bow to Shimiko. Pleased with his first encounter, then turned and exited.

[Exit]

Stamina: B
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:12 am