Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Regular Patrols [Private]

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Regular Patrols [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Regular Patrols [Private]

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Miyu could feel her heart in her throat when explaining things but Satori telling her to calm down and his calm demeanor put her at easy. She trusted him completely almost as much as she trusted Midori. So she trusted that if he was calm she'd be alright.

She watched him undo the trap, and set it up as if it hadn't been tampered with. And together they retreated to a different location, and after awhile in silence she stopped Satori and gave him the biggest hug in her arsenal, her body still trembling at the close call.

Letting him go she'd sign, You are the best Big Brother ever! I'm sorry for not thinking that they'd put the trap there. There boss's trap work is devious.

Anyway information, the patrol said those traps were set up by their boss. And it has that same multi-layered Fail-Safe to it … she's a crazy bitch to think of that shit.

And she has Sensory Nin as Bodyguards, but apparently limited range so the traps and patrols are her fail-safes for her fail-safes. And they said she runs a tight ship.

After that she'd follow Satori and try to quiet her nerves. As they made there way to the next location.

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:25 pm

Satori contemplated the information that they’d been given. The fact that she had sensory ninja was a problem; even with short range it meant a perfect ambush would be impossible after they closed in from mid-range. Still, it at least meant that they’d get some kind of surprise on them.

The hug wasn’t unwelcome, even if Satori wasn’t very touchy, he had no issue with it himself as he pet her head lightly in response. Even while he was doing so his mind was churning through the other options. It occurred to him that she hadn’t actually had many near-death experiences, despite having been raised with the Ryuutei.

It caused a low hum to fill his chest at that, but he had other issues to consider at the moment instead.

Once they were a distance away, Satori glanced down at her and smiled softly.

“That’s proof for all of the information. Let’s get back to Kirigakure and turn in the information. After that we’ll set up the next mission to ambush them; that’s if you think you can handle it.” Satori didn’t wish to push her. He’d do it alone if that’s what he needed to do, after all.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:27 pm

After they had made some distance, Miyu's nerves had started to quiet and she let her mind process the situation at hand. As she thought to herself,
    But that's how it always is. I simply disappear and other than those two … no one cares and no one remembers me. Oh Great Sage I'm rambling. But still … other than Midori and Big Brother no one would care if I die. So why am I so shaken by this? I got to defeat that ninja if I'm to validate my existence. I can't let her win.>

She'd be shaken from her thoughts when Satori told her about the ambush. And if she wanted to sit it out, with a fire in her eyes she respond with a fiery voice full of steel, ”I'm going to make you and Midori proud. I can be brave like you too … I mean yeah. Scared still, but bravery isn't about not being afraid. It's being scared but still pushing forward right?

“And … Midori wouldn't run. If I want to be worthy of her snuggles I won't run either. That and I want to crush that ninja. I want to crush her hard!”

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Satori Ryuutei
    Satori Ryuutei

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bloodline | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu | Genjutsu | Fuuinjutsu | Kuchiyose | Ijutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 253,660

Post by Satori Ryuutei Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:28 pm

Satori smiled softly at the girls affirmation that she was coming along, and simply nodded once in agreement. He didn’t mind. After all she was certainly able to handle some bandits, hell if Akemi could do it so could she easily. The trick was her mentality and nothing more. As long as she was careful and stuck relatively close to him there would be no major difficulties.

“It’ll be good experience for you,” he stated simply with a nod, before turning and meandering toward the main road from the trail. Contemplating the best methods to handle the ambush itself with the information that they now had.

Glancing down toward Midori he realized that he wasn’t entirely certain what ways he could put her talents to use here were. Her skillset was more support-oriented at the moment. He’d have to contemplate on that a bit. He knew she had basic techniques in the three basic fields, that would probably be more than enough to handle some bandits.

But creativity was a powerful weapon. A bit of thought put into how to maximize her abilities wouldn’t hurt anything.

Resigned to contemplate the details while they walked, he sped up to their earlier pace, heading toward the village once more.

// Thread Exit.

Short_Stack

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:29 pm

Miyu hummed in affirmation on it being good experience. As they ran towards the village she’d start planning her actions. When stalking or areas where she was expected to follow a certain set of rules on any kind of deadline. She usually took a more support role. Her being back up when she needed to be back up just made sense.

But now they were going after prey. And especially since she had an axe to grind on principal. She wanted to really put her skills to use. Not backseat teamwork. But pitting her creativity and intellect against something she was after.

”When we get ready to go after our prey. I want to help with planning, I want to show our enemy she's not the only one able to set up a trap,” Midori stated as they got near the village. After all. There was a reckoning a coming. And coming soon.

// Thread Exit.

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm