Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Tsuyo's Updates

    Share
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:33 pm

    Note: Just a copy of the template and a list for my learned techniques and the like for ease of access.





    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]

    Element(s): Fuuton

    Skill(s):
    Taijutsu
    Kyujutsu
    Ninjutsu
    Bukijutsu

    Stats

    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

    Character App

    S Rank:

    Spoiler:

    A Rank:

    Spoiler:
    Beast Tearing Gale Palm- A Rank
    Blade of Wind- A Rank
    Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique- A Rank
    Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique- A rank
    Gentle Fist- A Rank
    Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven

    B Rank:

    Spoiler:
    Flying Swallow- B Rank
    Front Lotus- B Rank
    Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms- B Rank
    Palm Bottom: B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade-B Rank
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage
    Shadow Clone
    Wild Lions Mane
    Eight Trigrams: One Blow Body
    Hawk Vision


    C Rank:

    Spoiler:
    Gokenryu: C Rank
    Vacuum Palm: C Rank
    Wind Release: Great Breakthrough- C Rank
    Shadow of the Leaf
    Leaf Rising Wind
    Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Chakra Flow

    D Rank:

    Spoiler:
    Leaf Hurricane
    Leaf Gale
    Temporary Paralysis Technique
    Body Flicker
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique

    E Rank:

    Spoiler:
    Body Replacement
    Clone Technique
    Rope Escape Technique
    Transformation Technique


    Last edited by Tsuyo on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:21 pm; edited 5 times in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 pm

    Update Type: Beginning Techniques, Starting bonus
    Information: 15 techniques as a jonin-

    Beast Tearing Gale Palm- A Rank
    Blade of Wind- A Rank
    Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique- A Rank
    Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique- A rank
    Gentle Fist- A Rank
    Shadow Clone Technique- B Rank
    Flying Swallow- B Rank
    Front Lotus- B Rank
    Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms- B Rank
    Palm Bottom: B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade-B Rank
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage- B Rank
    Gokenryu: C Rank
    Vacuum Palm: C Rank
    Wind Release: Great Breakthrough- C Rank


    Starting Gear:

    Konoha Flak Jacket- Free for Chuunin and Jonin
    Recurve Bow- Assuming 5k
    40 arrows- 4k?
    1 manriki- 2k
    2 trench knives- 6k
    Steel arm guards- 25k
    4 bandage wraps- 2k
    Bo staff- 1.5k
    10 kunai- 1k
    5 shuriken- .5k
    4 pouches- .2k
    1 explosive tag-1.5k
    1 smoke bomb- 1k
    20 caltrops- .2k
    10 kakute- .1k

    Total: 50k spent


    Putting 250 experience plus the fifty left from registration into into C tier Constitution.

    Link: N/A


    Last edited by Tsuyo on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 am

    Everything but the purchases are approved. You'll need to visit a market IC and Update afterwards.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

    Update Type: Items
    Information: Bought some stuff. Listed in link.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t247-tsuyo-buys-stuff#1417


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 867
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:41 pm

    Approved


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:58 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Learned a bunch of jutsu. C ranks and lower require no wordcount.

    Leaf Hurricane: D rank
    Leaf Gale: D rank
    Shadow of the Leaf: C rank
    Leaf Destroying Rock Rise- B rank (200 words)
    Leaf Rising Wind: C rank
    Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven: A rank (250 words)
    Eight Trigrams One Blow Body B rank: B rank (200 words)
    Ninjutsu Paralysis: D rank
    Body Flicker D rank
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique D rank
    Shadow Clone B rank (200 words)
    Wild Lions Mane B rank (200 words)

    Total used/needed: 1544/1050
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t254-punching-trees-never-felt-so-good#1436


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 867
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:55 am

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Learned a bunch of jutsu. C ranks and lower require no wordcount.

    Leaf Hurricane: D rank
    Leaf Gale: D rank
    Shadow of the Leaf: C rank
    Leaf Destroying Rock Rise- B rank (200 words)
    Leaf Rising Wind: C rank
    Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven: A rank (250 words)
    Eight Trigrams One Blow Body B rank: B rank (200 words)
    Ninjutsu Paralysis: D rank
    Body Flicker D rank
    Manipulated Shuriken Technique D rank
    Shadow Clone B rank (200 words)
    Wild Lions Mane B rank (200 words)

    Total used/needed: 1544/1050
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t254-punching-trees-never-felt-so-good#1436

    Approved.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:34 pm

    Update Type: SA
    Information: In light of recent discoveries, I'd like to add one SA to Tsuyo if I could please.

    Unmatched Potential: Tsuyo is allowed to trade in her skill for renown and X rank for additional stat raises, even if she does not meet the prerequisites for that trade. Each potential stat raise gained like this costs an additional 50% experience.

    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:08 pm

    That Flaw doesn't balance. You're getting a perk from having extremely high total experience and extremely high renown without doing any of the work, so you'll need something considerable to balance. Something that limits your renown and experience to make those levels harder to reach or costs you in some way as to make it even.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:50 am

    If I made the last 5k experience between S and X be gained at half rate and all renown gained at 75% the normal rate would that suffice?


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:27 pm

    That'll do. Write that up and I'll stamp it.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:40 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: SA
    Information: In light of recent discoveries, I'd like to add one SA to Tsuyo if I could please.

    Unmatched Potential: Tsuyo is allowed to trade in her skill for renown and X rank for additional stat raises, even if she does not meet the prerequisites for that trade. If used, Tsuyo gains renown at 75% rate from that point on and the 5,000 experience between S and X rank is gained at half the usual rate.

    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:51 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:
    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: SA
    Information: In light of recent discoveries, I'd like to add one SA to Tsuyo if I could please.

    Unmatched Potential: Tsuyo is allowed to trade in her skill for renown and X rank for additional stat raises, even if she does not meet the prerequisites for that trade. If used, Tsuyo gains renown at 75% rate from that point on and the 5,000 experience between S and X rank is gained at half the usual rate.

    Link: N/A

    Approved.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:01 pm

    Thank you <3


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:54 pm

    Update Type: Experience
    Information: 10 posts in a game of cat and mouse followed by a spar where Tsuyo didn't get her ass kicked with the Hokage for 100 experience. Counting starting experience, this gives Tsuyo 400/3350. Also learned Transparent Escape Technique, Chakra Flow, and Wind Release: Divine Wind in the course of the spar.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t265-training-with-the-hokage#2229


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 661
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:15 am

    Tsuyo wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Update Type: Experience
    Information: 10 posts in a game of cat and mouse followed by a spar where Tsuyo didn't get her ass kicked with the Hokage for 100 experience. Counting starting experience, this gives Tsuyo 400/3350. Also learned Transparent Escape Technique, Chakra Flow, and Wind Release: Divine Wind in the course of the spar.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t265-training-with-the-hokage#2229
    Approved.
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:15 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Learned a custom jutsu, Hawk Vision. B rank, 304/200 words used. Second post
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t254-punching-trees-never-felt-so-good#2347


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 867
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:36 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: Jutsu
    Information: Learned a custom jutsu, Hawk Vision. B rank, 304/200 words used. Second post
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t254-punching-trees-never-felt-so-good#2347

    Approved.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:11 pm

    Update Type: Experience
    Information: Two things. First, the above update for experience for the spar between Tsuyo and Kazuya was in the official training grounds of Konohagakure. That means, with 10 posts, I got an additional 50 experience that was unaccounted for. Second, the link below is a thread with 9 posts for 90 experience. That's 140 total, and brings Tsuyo's experience to 540/3490. I'd like to increase Coordination to B rank, please, leaving it at 40/3490 experience.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t428-a-pit-stop#3403


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1223
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: Experience
    Information: Two things. First, the above update for experience for the spar between Tsuyo and Kazuya was in the official training grounds of Konohagakure. That means, with 10 posts, I got an additional 50 experience that was unaccounted for. Second, the link below is a thread with 9 posts for 90 experience. That's 140 total, and brings Tsuyo's experience to 540/3490. I'd like to increase Coordination to B rank, please, leaving it at 40/3490 experience.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t428-a-pit-stop#3403

    Approved Smile


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:32 pm

    Update Type: Experience, Stats
    Information: 14 posts at the training grounds is 210 experience. I'd like to invoke my earlier approved UA to sacrifice my renown skill and my X rank skill for additional stat raises, and with those comes another 1000 experience to spend. With my new total of 1250, I'd like to unlock Stage Three Byakugan for 500 experience and I'd also like to invest 500 experience into B rank stamina. The other 250 I'd like to put towards C tier Constitution. This leaves my new total experience at 0/3700.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t604-feelin-frisky


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1223
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:43 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: Experience, Stats
    Information: 14 posts at the training grounds is 210 experience. I'd like to invoke my earlier approved UA to sacrifice my renown skill and my X rank skill for additional stat raises, and with those comes another 1000 experience to spend. With my new total of 1250, I'd like to unlock Stage Three Byakugan for 500 experience and I'd also like to invest 500 experience into B rank stamina. The other 250 I'd like to put towards C tier Constitution. This leaves my new total experience at 0/3700.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t604-feelin-frisky

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:07 pm

    Update Type: Experience, Mission
    Information: Completed a C rank scouting mission with Tsuyo's awesome eyes. 20 experience for two solo mission posts, 15 for completion is 35 experience. New total: 35/3735
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t774-scoutin-some-bandits#4717


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1223
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:00 pm

    Tsuyo wrote:Update Type: Experience, Mission
    Information: Completed a C rank scouting mission with Tsuyo's awesome eyes. 20 experience for two solo mission posts, 15 for completion is 35 experience. New total: 35/3735
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t774-scoutin-some-bandits#4717

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Akame
    Anbu

    Posts : 667
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: A
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Akame on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:55 pm

    Update Type: Misc.
    Information: Tsuyo died in a coma from the disease her father and brother contracted and died from. The Hyuga main line is not a lucky one.
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4200
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: A
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tsuyo's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:03 pm