Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

3 posters

Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home Empty Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sat May 25, 2019 10:00 am

Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home Tumblr_mxcdfh7QMj1s5nkxyo5_r1_500

The Twins were happily retired. From shinobi life that is. They had spent years building a name for themselves and had reached the pinnacle of the profession: the coveted status of Mizukage. Unfortunately, reaching such titles had a way of disillusioning the obtainer. They had grown bored and weak as a result of this accomplishment. They had taken time off to study the plague and time had eroded their skills. Rather than waste time climbing back up to the top, they resolved to accumulate wealth and power in a different way. The ninja world had yet to produce a true titan of business and the criminal underworld was virgin territory that remained unexploited. Konami and Toonami had plans to change both of those facts.

They had loaned their Chemistry skills to a local drug manufacturer and then used the proceeds to rent a sprawling mansion on the far side of the island. It was a beachfront property that was raised high above the shores of the island. They had servants, chefs, and a steady supply of comfort. Konami bought books and games of strategy to keep her mind sharp whilst her sister indulged in drugs and prostitutes. It was a nice little vacation from the woes of the world. Now that they were confident they had put Konoha behind them, the two could relax. However, after a few days, they grew restless and so they began to plot the foundations of their Empire. Toonami had was somewhat resistant to the idea of becoming civilians. She hungered for revenge against Akeno and she wanted to get strong enough to smack Masuyo and Gin upside their insolent heads. Konami had managed to dissuade her sister from partaking in petty revenge for the time being, but she'd need to watch her sister's tendencies. Even now, Toonami wanted to rush straight into the criminal underworld and take it over in one shot. Konami urged caution and stated that first and foremost they'd need a representative. Someone who was a Missing-Ninja, young enough to be molded, but strong enough not to die upon contact with other criminals. Toonami reluctantly agreed and so they hosted "interviews".

The position was described in a vague and teasing way. They had relied on a few contacts here and there to spread the word throughout the undercommons of the Island. The Land of the Moon had its fair share of crooks, but the Twins figured there wouldn't be anything special on the island. They expected to exhaust the applicants here and then expand their search at a later date. After dozens of interviews and "trials", the Twins were pretty bored. The last applicant would be permitted entrance into their compound. They'd be accompanied by a butler to the beautiful outdoor back porch of the mansion. Konami sat in a comfortable chair at a beautiful mahogany table. Her twin lay on a beach lawnchair stark naked. One would surmise that she was tanning, but given her pallid and greyish skin tone, it was clear that the sun's rays weren't doing much for her. She clenched a joint between her lips and occasionally took a lazy drag from it.

When the final applicant arrived, Konami looked up from a book she was reading and established eye contact with the girl.

"State your name and qualifications, please"
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home Empty Re: Tryouts: Go Big or Go Home

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm

Higure was wondering what to do next, the whispers of Akeno's death still leaving a hollow hole in her heart. Those four years of her life chasing a shadow only for it to be lost forever left an ashy taste in her mouth. But she was sure as hell whatever happened next, she wasn't going to go crawling to the bastards who were going to send her away for not unlocking the talent they saw in her.

As always that thought brought a dark glare over her features, as she looked upon the mansion. She hadn't been in one since she left home, It wasn't that bad to look, if she really had to admit it, it spoke of the owner's wealth. But wealth didn't speak about class, anyone with enough money to throw around could buy beyond their class. But those born to the superior blood lines knew how to use that wealth to show how above the rest they were. At least that was her experience with those with money.

Either like her clan was. Obsessed with past glories, while wallowing in a facade of nobility and superiority via the mistake of birth. Or those who craved the illusion of such effortless wealth and luxury. She was a little interested in seeing who they were and what level they fell on. She had heard of some twins living here who had some rather vague job, it had enough to be tempting, but enough vagueness, to make her feel a little at ease. But she was a slippery person, and it wouldn't be the first time she had to make a hasty retreat.

As she approached the mansion she saw guards on patrol, and upon being asked what she was there for let them know that she was there for the job. She was told to wait.

When the butler appeared she knew better than to ask about the household. Any staff that was worth their salt wouldn't say anything about their employer. So she went in blind, and what she saw got an eyebrow raise from her.

One of the twins was nude smoking a joint, and looked as if she hadn't a care in the world. Her grey skin getting the tiniest twitch of her mouth, she had never seen a ninja like that, but she was raised better than to ask outright. The other twin was blonde with a red barrette, and skin tight green leotard. And straight to the point she was asked her name and qualifications. Standing up straight, she projected strength, effortless grace, and her noble heritage to "project strength" ... at least hopefully above the other 'applicants.'

"Ma'am! My name is Tatsuda, Higure of Iwa, since I'm assuming you're going to be reaching out to certain circles, you can ask around the Land of Earth and Fire. I haven't been here long enough to build up much of a reputation. But I'm good with numbers, know how to help downsize the competition with my skilled negotiation tactics. As well as setting businesses straight that are problematic to business.

"And I have a rather decent amount of ranged jutsu that have a wide range of uses."

Being vague and using terms that were rather common in the underground would without saying anything outloud. That she was good at money laundering and making a person look as if they made less than they actually did. Had either killed opposition or helped destroy their business, both of which were true. Having access to Fuuton and Katon allowed for some decent long range attacks of varying amounts of collateral damage. Was known to get people to pay what they owed, as well as "Setting" or arson used on businesses. As well as subtly hinting that she had some sniper skills.

Higure had done a lot of things she wasn't exactly proud of since running away. But when running low on funds, and needing to get by on less than legal means. Work was needed, and it wasn't all that hard to use Rotating Shuriken to get some productive projectile to hit a target from range. But at least any there were plenty of jobs she could light buildings and people on fire. Let loose a few explosions feeling that sweet release.

110 CP.

Jutsu: Jutsu List

Stuff Made: None yet.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed May 29, 2019 5:24 pm

When Higure used the Tatsuda surname, Toonami sat up immediately and looked at Konami who returned her sister's gaze.

A Tatsuda?!
    A Tatsuda?!

Toonami remained stuck on the connection but Konami was professional enough to listen to the girl as she spoke. Higure spoke in code, not much unlike the proposed job description. It showed a sense of creativity and humor, but behind that bluster what were her actual talents? The Twins had seen many a clever criminal come through their mansion. Each one had one gimmick or another but ultimate they weren't what twins were looking for. Konami snapped her fingers and was handed a pen and notepad by a servant. She jotted something down and then leaned back in her chair as she sized Higure up.

Toonami took a drag from her joint and whistled loudly so as to get Higure's attention.

"Me and my sister get jacked and put on opposite ends of an island. You can only save one, who you getting?!"

The sense of urgency in the blueberry twin's voice made it clear that she wanted a quick answer. Upwards of 50% of applicants had answered incorrectly. Konami didn't like Toonami's brash way of handling the applicants but it was a convinent way to weed out fools and rubes.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Wed May 29, 2019 6:01 pm

Higure looked at the nude twin as she whistled to get her attention and asked her a Hero's Choice question. A game where there were no real winners, and rarely a working third option, "And this is why I'm not a hero, I hate Hero's Choice games, especially at the moment where I don't have the immediate funds to rush to the underworld and get enough thugs so I go after one, while they go after the other. And," Higure would add angrily, "I don't know shit about how to make a Kage Bunshin or Fire Clone to go after the other, so since we're not in an ideal world, rarely will you ever have time to find a third option for those stupid games, and I have neither those jutsu or resources. My answer would be this."

Taking a deep breath she'd look the grey Twin in the eyes, "It looks like you have an active bloodline. So regardless of what you go up against, you at least have a massive advantage over your ordinary scrubs. Her," using her head to indicate the blonde, "Is who I'd go after, and if I'm wrong and you die. Well then me and her simply go after everyone and kill them and their families. Fair's fair am I right? And that's my answer. Along with, fuck heroes. Heroes get killed, and are too reactionary. Getting into traps that turn the world against them, till they die in some hole."

With that she'd look at the grey twin expectantly. And hopefully her knowing that if she was forced to play the Hero's Choice, she'd at the very least help the survivor achieve vengeance. Especially since a third option to save everyone wasn't always an option.

(2)

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Fri May 31, 2019 9:42 pm

Higure didn't know it but the fact that she didn't know Kage Bushin was a major plus. Many an applicant had boasted that they'd simply utilize the technique to save them both. Aside from it being a pretty boring and sorry response, it indicated a level of competence that the Twins simply were not looking for. They needed someone who was more or less unskilled with B-Rank Techniques. A high level of shinobi competency meant they'd be harder to control. Higure criticized the Hero's Mindset which provoked a smirk from Toon who continued smoking on her joint as she listened to the explanation.

When Higure speculated that she had a bloodline, Toonami laughed out loud. The uproarious sound made it impossible for her to hear the rest of the answer. Konami tuned her sister out and listened diligently with a serious look on her face. It wasn't a bad response. She was wildly off base with respect to Toonami possessing a bloodline, but it wasn't a bad guess. There weren't many people running around with grey skin, magenta eyes, and neon blue hair. Higure assisting the other Twin in getting revenge was also fairly close on the mark. There was no perfect answer to the question, but Higure had done well enough. She had demonstrated that she wasn't too strong as evidenced by her lack of knowledge of Kage Bushin, she had made a reasonable guess that Toonami was physically stronger, she despised heroics, and she understood the importance of vengeance.

Toonami had ceased laughing and held up her hand before her sister could cut in.

"What the fuck makes you think I have a bloodline?"

She was clearly enjoying herself and on the rare occasions that an applicant was interesting enough to do that, Konami realized it was best to let her sister have her fun. Usually the applicant disqualified themselves after a few seconds of banter with Toonami.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Fri May 31, 2019 10:11 pm

Higure wasn't prepared for the laugh but soldiered on. The fact that her answer didn't get her immediately disqualified was a good sign. After all it was better to be upfront with what one could and couldn't do. And to acknowledge the fact that these kinds of tests were usually designed for no win scenarios. But after she was done. The grey one asked how she thought she had the bloodline, and for the first time Higure let her eyes for the first time to actually "look at her" rather than just "focus on business".

And felt her face grow hot as she accidentally oggled the grey twin. Her left hand subconsciously reached up to the back of her head and she sputtered to get out a few words, while her eyes drew to breasts just staring at her, "Probably because I never saw a person who looked like an Armory had a baby with a Super Model before. I mean, I've seen a lot of different clans and people during my travels. But a body that fine, that looks like it could kill an army by itself has to have a Bloodline or something!"

She'd blush even harder and look at the ground scuffing her foot embarrassedly.

[3]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:59 pm

"Ooooooooo~" Toonami said as Higure complimented her naked form. She likened it to an Armory which the blueberry took to be a compliment. She got up from her chair and strode over to the blushing girl. Toonami liked girls, and she especially liked bad girls with a hint of innocence to them. Part of her wanted to show them all the wicked and devious things that the world had to offer and the other half just wanted to snuggle them. It was clear Higure had a crush on her and Toonami found that to be the cutest thing ever. None of the other applicants had the stones to flatter her so directly and sincerely.

She grabbed the kid and held her in a tight embrace as she rocked Higure side to side while clenching the joint in her mouth. Toonami was significantly taller than the Tatsuda, this meant that Higure's face would be mashed against the woman's flat chest. At this range, she'd get a close-up view to a pair of naked pierced nipples. Toonami spat out the joint and squeezed harder, pressing Higure's body against her own.

"This one is soooo cute. I think she likes me Konami-chan....can we keep her? Can we? Can we? Can we?"

Toonami whined like a child that had found a random street animal that they wanted to keep as a pet. Konami was growing tired of her little sister's antics but she ignored the woman.

"What's your background Higure? You're a Tatsuda which means you're awfully far from home. What exactly are you doing here? And why do you want this job?"

Konami continued the interview as if her applicant wasn't being smothered in the flat-chested bosom of her twin.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Higure wasn't prepared as much as she thought for today. Maybe her first clue was her getting flustered and embarrassed by the naked grey twin; maybe it was when she started walking up to her her face turning bright cherry red and her left hand reaching up to rest embarrassedly at the back of her head; but it was definitely when her face was pressed close to the body rocked side to side. Being closer to any nude body but her own, in the history of ever. But such thoughts fled her as the surprisingly soft and warm skin heated her up and her poor sheltered mind literally blew.

The mushroom cloud of it would puff up and hit Toon in the face as her legs turned to jello, Only managing to stay up by the embrace giving her a faceful of nice, modest sized breasts. Definitely something more nice than the pains in the back she normally had to carry around. But nope; her poor virgin mind was definitely not prepared for this day.

She just by the skin of her teeth pulled together enough will power to turn her head the small part of her that still had an innocent maiden's heart shooting out flowers of happiness as her body leaned against the twin, "Amazonian Warrior Goddess ... so much yes! I vote yes on keep ... wh-what's your name? I bet it's as sexy as you are."

After the 'official introductions,' She continued to melt at the attention before, Konomi asked her question, Higure barely heard it through the haze. "I don't think I'm ready to lose my V-Card today. Heck this is the closest I've ever been with someone ... and the most physical affection I've ever got ... it'd be so~ cool~ if we stayed like this for a sec right?" Higure asked. Somehow seeming to blush even redder.

Toonami responded by telling her no desert until she finished her dinner and spun her around facing Konomi, and made it clear she was supposed to answer them. "I'm sorry for being all sorts of teenage hormone distracted, Higure replied before nervously clearing her throat. "I was born to one of the branch families. Born of a joint marriage between the Tatsuda's and the Kazehana's. My parent's had a massive chip on their shoulder, and when I was born with the metallic eyes denoting an inheritor of the Tatsuda family bloodline, and my red hair showing my Kazehana heritage. I had lots of expectations put on me.

"But I fucking loved it! I wasn't afraid of pressure, hard work, or putting my nose to the grindstone. Heck, if I have a goal I want to achieve. I'm not afraid of working my ass off to get it. But about 4 years ago, and 12 years of no progress other than having the elements of fire, earth, and wind. I walked by there door, and they were talking about sending me away. They were going to toss me out like garbage, all because they couldn't use me to get acknowledgement and praise from the main branches of their respective heads. And personally? I'd rather be a run away, than being kicked out. So I ran before they could do the deed themselves.

"They were always crowing about Akeno, the Promised Child, The One who'd return the 'Clan to the grateness it was destined for.' as was their ancient rights. So I spent the last 4 years chasing her shadow, in my bag I have stories of civilians she helped, the criminal underworld's stories of her, tons of tales and hints of where to go. And always just chasing her shadow.

"And that brings me here. This was the last location I got till I heard yesterday that .... that ... excuse me a second."

Higure would walk to an isolated corner as tears started streaming down her face. She'd spend about twenty minutes weeping to herself mourning her loss that was still fresh. If the twins looked at her bag she left behind. They'd see the book Higure was talking about.

Tales of how the Criminal Underworld respected and admired her. Knowing she had the power to force them to amass an army, but cared enough about "them" as human beings. To treasure their lives and not wanting to throw it away.  

How she would help elderly people, or those who were in need. Repairing businesses, such as fishermen boats. So they wouldn't lose money and endanger their livlihoods waiting for weeks.

How while she was secretive, she always seemed to have a few people who's lives she touched before moving on.

And the parts not filled with those stories where filled with Higure tracking her down, with small moments where she'd rant about how she was going to find her, and when she awoke her blood line, and got acknowledged by Akeno, she'd be able to rub it in their faces.

Higure would turn around and would wipe her eyes as she walked up and in a hoarse voice continued, "Akeno died. I just learned of it yesterday ... but now? What do I do? So I saw this. Knew I needed to leave while thinking which of the four pipe dreams I have that I can pull off. Two I know Akeno wouldn't approve of, but I don't care. The other two? One's a waste of 4 years, and the other. While it would be amazing, and literally the coolest thing anyone's ever done for the outcasts and misfits of the world. I lack the power, wealth, and infrastructure to pull it off.

"But this job? At least it will give me the money needed to get off this island, and time to sort everything out. As well as give me something to take my mind off her death ... if ... hopefully that's good enough of a reason."

Higure would look down as she rubbed her arms nervously. Tears starting to well up again at feeling her entire world, and all of her dreams being reduced to ashes all over again. Gone was her usual air of bad ass, self-assured can-do attitude. And in it's place was a grief stricken, young woman that looked utterly lost in the world. The pained look of someone who's lost everything, and is trying to find sense in the world.

[4]

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:29 am

Toonami wasn't the kind or affectionate type but she did have a soft spot for young lesbians. They were often so full of wonderment and potential. She oscillated between wanting to corrupt them and wanting them to flower into something far nobler than she could ever achieve. Judging by Higure's reaction, the girl was more than willing to surrender herself to her. She called her an "Amazonian Warrior Goddess" and then asked for her real name. Higure was pressing the right buttons. Toonami grinned manically and placed a hand on the back of the girl's head, pushing her further into the non-existent bosom. She spoke in a made-up posh accent, as though she were an upper-class woman replying to her ward.

"I'm Toonami sweetheart....and when you lose your V-card isn't always entirely up to you....but no dessert until you finish your dinner!"

Toonami broke the hug and spun Higure around until she faced Konami. She roughly pushed the girl forward indicating that she best answer the blonde's question. The elder twin was all business and was tiring of distractions. Higure was more promising than the vast majority of their other candidates, but she still had a few hurdles to clear. After a brief apology, Higure launched into an elaborate explanation of her background. She dropped several key details that elicited eyebrow raises, curious blinking, and even a loud scoff of annoyance from Toonami.

Higure was a highborn runaway. Not an unusual origin story, but her association with Akeno Tatsuda made her a true curiosity. Apparently, Higure had viewed Akeno as a rival of sorts and had trained to one day surpass her. Konami leaned forward to hear the rest of the story but then Akeno started crying. Konami gave her a chance to get it out of her system but Toonami grew impatient.

"Oh for fuck's sake, please don't tell me you're a fucking crybaby!" the blueberry twin walked over to Higure's bag and began emptying it out on the floor. If Higure was going to start weeping there was a high chance Konami would kick her out. If that was the case then it wouldn't hurt to loot the girl before they sent her on her merry way. Toonami came across a book and began flipping through it. She was too high to really comprehend the words and thus tossed it over Higure's head. Konami caught it and began reading. As she read, she spoke:

"Akeno Tatsuda is dead? Where did you come across this information? How reliable is it?"

If Akeno was dead then that would change the state of affairs. Realizing what had just been said, Toonami's magenta eyes widened.

"Wait, back up....what the actual fuck? Akeno Tatsuda is dead?! Fuck that! That's stupid bitch! She had to go and get herself killed! We were gonna kill her! Twat couldn't wait a few fucking months?!"

Toonami impotently kicked a lawn chair and knocked over a few items on a nearby table. She had respect for Akeno but ultimately her goal was to kill the woman, not work for her as she had offered. The Tatsuda had defeated her in single combat and that wasn't an insult she wanted to go unanswered. Konami took the defeat less personally. She would have been open to working with Akeno at a later date but now that the woman was dead (most likely by Konoha's hand) she'd have to find another angle to work. Higure, despite her sentimentality, immaturity, and weakness was a perfect agent to help her in that regard. She could be trained, hardened, and molded to be their finest minion. They needed a representative who could help them take the Criminal Underworld by storm and out of all the other candidates, Higure had the best chance of success. At least until a more suitable candidate could be found. The Twins weren't really loyal to anyone else except themselves and as promising and adorable as this girl was, she wasn't about to change that fact.
    ShimmyToTheLeft
    ShimmyToTheLeft

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:55 am

When Konomi asked about how accurate the information was Higure sniffled, and replied, "Very, you'd be surprised what drunken shinobi will let slip. But apparently someone killed her not even a few days ago. I didn't get much information part that before I decided I didn't like how happy they were about it and let loose a fireball ... thankfully Ninja are just as burnable as a ship and booze. Seriously though, I'm sorry for being so emotional ... It's just ... she was family, as jealous as I was of her. She was my goal for years, and kept me moving forward when things got tough ... and now she's dead.

"I can't take revenge upon her cause I know I lack the power at the moment. I refuse to go to Konoha, to see what was so special about that place that she served them for who knows how long. And I can't even make her proud by uniting the criminal underworld under one banner, capturing and ruling all the minor nations, and using that fighting force to claim Iwa or Suna ... A nation for Misfits, Criminals, and Outcasts to call home. So ... yeah. It's just been ... a shock,"
    She'd look at Toonami and ask, "How would you feel if Konomi were murdered? And you had no clue who to go after? Wouldn't you need a day or two to grieve? Or does me grieving over the first person I've ever lost make me a crybaby, for having no experience with someone dying on me, especially someone who was a big part of my life growing up?"

She had to admit it hurt a bit to be called that ... but she wanted to know how someone experienced as them would deal with the same situation.

She watched Toonami throw a fit, and say that she wanted to be the one to kill her. And Higure let out a huff, "Yeah, honestly I would say good luck with that ... I've been hunting her trail for years, and she was always slippery. And why I fucking hate Heroes. Konomi read the book, she's seen the kind of woman Akeno really was. But what did that get her? Killed in some fucking hole, while Shinobi laughed about her 'getting what she deserved', and 'good riddance to filth like that' ... if being a hero gets you that outcome. I'd gladly be the Villain, and not some idiot doing shit alone.

"So ... what's the verdict? Am I in? Or am I too inexperienced in the world, and too hot headed to be of use? Are we going to work together to at least get me to the point I can bury whatever village is responsible for Akeno's death in Lava and Ashes, like they made my future? Are we going to have enough in common to give the Outcasts, Misfits, and Criminals of the World a safeplace, and a nice world wide army to crush our enemies? Or are you going to be like my family and cast me aside?"

She'd cross her arms, and glare at the floor next to her. She had to admit that being underestimated, being looked down on. It had always gotten under her skin. Regardless of how hot the person doing it was. She knew she had the potential to be a force of unstoppable destruction ... someday.

110 CP.

Gear Owned:
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:18 pm

Konami steepled her hands and listened as the fiery new apprentice gave her side of the story. She had heard of Akeno's death in passing from a few drunken sailors and had taken it hard. Konami was upset but not for the same reasons. The new revelation screwed up their plans but they'd find a way around this complication. To Konami's surprise, Higure snapped at her sister. The girl still had her fiery temperament and her dreams were not to be ignored.

Toonami for her part scrunched up her face in surprise and anger. Her little pet was rearing up at her! Truth be told, Toonami liked Higure's defiance. She had in the past found that inexperienced girls with some rebellion in them were often the most fun to "mentor". Of course she understood what it was like to lose someone you cared about. After all, Toonami had lost countless friends while one the road. The Twins had always had each other but that didn't mean they didn't come across lovers, friends, and allies whom they respected and cherished. They had learned to live with the loss of those types of people. They came and went. They had gotten used to the pain associated with that kind of disconnection and so Toonami hadn't really thought to console Higure.

Bitch has a point though....

Toonami walked off and began pouring a glass of hard liquor.

Konami turned her attention back to Higure who wanted to know whether she was in or not. Konami had been on the fence before but this latest revelation proved to be quite interesting. She'd need to verify this hearsay before she acted on it in any concrete way but for now the Tatsuda had proven her worth, or at least her potential. At this juncture, a servant would come by and hand Konami a letter from the Raikage. She raised a blonde eyebrow, Konami nodded, and stood up. It was time.

The girl was rather beautiful but Konami wasn't interested in someone so insecure and immature, that was more Toon's speed. Nevertheless, she respected Higure and under their combine tutelage she was certain the girl could be more than just a runaway.

She walked out to her and held out her hand.

"Higure Tatsuda....Welcome to Baratheon" Assuming Higure shook it, she'd add: "I think you'll be a great fit for what we're looking for. Our interests align...piercing the criminal underworld....avenging Akeno.....reviving Iwa as a home for the lost and forgotten...Me and my sister are looking to build something that this world has never seen before and in order to do it we need young women like yourself. Gather your things, we're heading out at dawn".

Konami left the dais to go prepare and just as she did. Toonami would walk over to the new recruit and hand her a glass with a dark brown liquer. It was pretty strong but to Toon it might as well have been ginger ale. She figured she'd start her new friend off with something weak (at least weak by her standards).

"Here" she said with a scowl on her face. "Drink this. It will make you feel better." Once Higure drank some or all of it, Toon would take the glass and throw it on the ground a few feet away from them. The sound of the glass breaking felt good and right. The blueberry twin liked it when things broke. She snapped her fingers and a manservant ran forward to clean up the mess. Toon placed her fingers under the girl's chin and raised her head so that she'd have no choice but to look into Toonami's magenta eyes.

"No crying. We don't do that here, girlie. I hate it. Konami hates it. Everyone hates it. If you wanna cry, just ask for a drink or a blunt or a pill or something I don't know...Curse, fight, scream, fuck. I really don't give a shit, but don't let me catch you crying"

The truth was Toonami was a bit of an emotional person, even when she was high and drunk. If someone started crying she needed to mock them or else she'd find herself crying too. And given the hard life she had had as a youngster, there were plenty of thinks for her to cry about.

If Higure took the lesson to heart, she'd receive another hug from the naked woman, except this time it would end with Toonami lifting her up and tossing her over a bony shoulder. The tall lady would then start marching towards the mansion.

"Now that we got all that sappy shit outta the way. Let me give you a tour......"

Exit

Post by ShimmyToTheLeft Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:03 pm

Higure always found it easier to be angry than sad. Being angry kept pain at bay, and warmed her like a campfire. Being sad was a poison that ate away at her and would keep her up some nights reliving stupid bullshit over and over again. But as she tried focusing through angry tears as the two emotions warred inside her. She was surprised when Konami gave her approval, and shook her hand.

At being told what they were after, and how they aligned perfectly with her life goals, She gave a shaky smile, "Thank you, and as long as I'm alive, I'll be loyal to you both till the end. I don't give that out randomly, but when I give it, I don't break it for anything ... at least anything in my limited experience of the world, don't know how I'd hold up against torture ... but short of that ... just. Thanks. I won't let you down."

And that's all she could say really, there weren't words to express her thanks for both the promise of avenging Akeno and for working with her to realize her dreams. For Higure though, loyalty was a rare commodity. There were a total of 3 people in her life that she'd let in. And one didn't even know she existed before fate took her.

But these two women? They were offering her everything she needed to fill the void Akeno's departure and caused. Had given her the start of realizing all the dreams she'd been having to move forward and life. And she had to admit, even though she was a little mad at the Blueberry, she was the first nude female she'd ever seen outside herself, and the first time she'd been given any sort of contact that wasn't her old servants doing her morning abulations for her.

When Toonami came with a glass of dark substance in a shotglass and told her to drink it with a scowl on her face. Higure partially wanted to apologize for her outburst, but the other part knew it probably wasn't going to be the last time. She wore her heart on her sleeve, and was extremely passionate ... in otherwords explosive, fiery, and assertive. And it would probably not be the last time she blew up if she felt slighted, or downplayed ... for as ego-driven, proud, and fiery as she presented herself. She was still an innocent maiden ... kind of. And sensitive to fragile ego getting hit.

She took a deep sip as one would a normal cup of soda had hacked as it burned its way down her throat and settled into her stomach, "FUCK! Small sips! I need to fuck ...Oh! That feels weird"

She took smaller sips, and as it burned down it warmed her in a way that was far more enticing than anger, but had one side effect she wasn't expecting. She was feeling happy, and her impluse control got hit like a ton of bricks, as Toonami grabbed her empty drink glass, Higure would lean against her, her tears already stopping as she felt her face grow numb, and a goofy grin start spreading across her face. "Wut wash that shtuff joo smexy, smexberry ... an - and whyz everytheen shoo shpinny? An' why am I shoo happy?" Higure slurred before laughing giddly as she leaned against the older woman as she listened to what Toon had to say.

After hearing the list of things to do instead of cry, Higure dried some of the residual dampness from her cheeks on Toonami's skin as she nodded against her, "I haven ... haf ... I never drank before. Itsh great ... except itsh makin' me too happy. I never been thish happy before, and itsh hard to shtay mad at'cha ... hated feelin' mad at'cha too be hawnest. I don't know wut I feel for joo too be hawnest. Joo were the first pershon to give me a hug ... the firsht too make me feel ... I don't know the word for it ... Itsh weird an' scary ... but enticing? It makesh me feel vulnerable, but I kinda wanna shee how far I can trusht myshelf wiff joo.

"But I'm already Blunt, why'd I need to be more blunt? And I never took pills before ... or had shex ... or really even thought about shex before. But can I blowsh shit up an' watch shit burn? Itsh the only time I don't get conshumed by lonliness, out there on my own. Jusht watching the world burn, or at leasht a shmall partsh of the world ... boomz and fire sholve almosht every problem. But gotsh it! Inshtead of cryin' come to joo for the solutionsh ... like that burny drink ... what whatever joo thinksh will be besht for me to take."

As she got a hug and ended up being put on her shoulder Higure couldn't help but laugh as they made their way to the mansion. Laughing her head off from the rush, and wondering what new things the world would have in store for her now.

// Exit

110 CP.

Gear Owned:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am