Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Quirky Reunion [Flashback]

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

A Quirky Reunion [Flashback] Empty A Quirky Reunion [Flashback]

Post by Tatts Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:53 pm

*** Five Days Prior to Kurama's attack ***

Tatsu in her favorite cat form prowled the Konoha streets. Getting past the gate guards was an easy thing when you were some random animal rather than disguised as a person. It didn't hurt that she had managed to mooch a ride on an elderly couple and their grandchildren, which made any attempts to look at 'him' too deeply go out the window.

But the ease of infiltrating yet another locaction wasn't what she was here for, nor was virgin hunting to use that old Tatsu charm to help them with that little problem and show them the wonders of a good time. No she was here to reuinite with the Clan Head and her personal idol Yui, whom she hadn't seen since they were children. Well if Tatsu was actually born female? Tatsu'd been shapeshifting so long, that Perfect Copy was done from one form to another. And Tatsu's original identity was long since lost.

But it was all good. With Tatsu's ability to make any form imaginable, or create new personas. Things as limiting as species and gender were a non-issue for the lovable sex maniac. Not when "Type" was as simple as hitting a form someone liked.

After a few hours prowling she saw her. In all her pwntastic glory, but seeing as how she wasn't in here "legally" yet, and she needed to introduce hersself to the Kage ... and potentially sleep with said Kage to let them blow some steam. So with practiced skill at being a cat, she slowly made her way towards Yui, before kitty-headbutting her shin to get her attention.

When "he" did, he'd let a soul filled meowling. Either till it was taken pity on and brought home. Or so Tatsu could stalk the Clan Head to know where to meet her in private.
    [1]

Last edited by Tatts on Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

A Quirky Reunion [Flashback] Empty Re: A Quirky Reunion [Flashback]

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:11 pm

Yui was doing her usual shopping mostly buying more Sake, she enjoyed her drinking for sure almost as much as she loved to pick fights. She finally found the sake she wanted she made her buy and began t head back toward her home before she felt a sudden bump into her leg. She saw a cat at her feet as she smiled and knelt down and petted its head, she began to look around to see if anyone was with the cat but it appeared to be a stray.

"Hey there little fellow, I suppose you want some food, huh, well fine I have plenty extra at home I can make you a nice cat snack."

She would pick up the cat and walk back toward her house, as she entered she would slip off her top to get more comfortable. She would head toward the kitchen and look for something to feed the kitty. Tatsu would see Yui's body the mouths on her hands and many scars across her body, it was clear she battled a lot and had battle scars to prove it. She also had a very ample chest being held by her bra, but it was quite obvious she was not the average sized girl. The last time Tatsu had seen Yui she was a flat chested girl but now she had clearly developed a ton of muscles and a chest size. She was also quite tall standing at five feet ten inches, she found some chicken as she began to work seasoning into it and prepared to make it in her oven.

"I hope you like chicken, though I have never met a cat that hated chicken in my life, I promise it is really good I am actually quite a good chef."

Character File

Post by Tatts Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Tatsu purred loudly as Yui picked her up. Wiggling itself closer to her as she was carried to Yui's home, occasionally rubbing her head against Yui affectionately. After arriving at Yui's apartment Tatsu went about sniffing around the house and investigating it. As Tatsu came out she saw Yui in only her bra and short shorts, she let out a masculine sounding, appreciative, "Mrooowwrr! and felt her eyes grow wide at the view. Of course being not even a foot tall, everything looked massive to her. But still didn't stop her from appreciating a good sight when freely offered.

At the look of old scars, Tatsu's ears splayed backwards, her eyes constricting, and tucked the tail between her legs as she let out a sad yowl. She'd keep her belly to the floor as she slinked near Yui. Sad little kitty tears forming at the sight of the wounds and little whimpering yowls issueing from her mouth as she inched forward. Once she got close enough she'd look at Yui and meow to be picked up, where she'd tenderly rub her head against the old scars and give a little trill of worry.

After they eventually made it to the kitchen, Tatsu would jump on to the counter. And when asked about chicken would give an appreciative mewl, and would use her skill at chemistry to subtly assist Yui in the cooking. Pouncing on spices and nudging them with her nose to her; making appreciative purrs when mixing in the right amounts of spices, or other ingredients; or giving an offended growl when doing the opposite.

At this point in time. Tatsu knew she should have said something much sooner; but despite her mental prowess and skills in some areas. She was very catlike in her personality, and mannerisms. Which included being distracted by "shiny" things, or following a certain action, till it was a little late to simply speak up. That, and she loved the attention, and bit of affection that was a nice treat. Not that Tatsu didn't like sexing it up with random people, but there was just a different feel to it when being treated as a pet.

No expectation to preform, no need to craft one's appearance to a client's 'type', simply a beloved member of the family that could get all the affection it wanted freely. Without any expectations past that, and like usual once the gig was dropped. All the freedoms and happiness that came from that form would be dropped with it.

So yes; Tatsu could speak up now. Tatsu could get to know the Yui know, from that smaller, much flatter, but just as lively and amazing kunoichi as Tatsu hero worshiped and idolized before loosing knowledge of exactly what gender or form it had before I shapeshifted so often for the clan and the war. That said form was lost.

But for now. Tatsu was simply a male cat. Getting affection, and being treated with love as if it were a member of the family. Rather than all the things Tatsu would loose once the gig was up.

[2]

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Yui carried the cat to the kitchen as she began to prepare the food this cat began to act very strangely pouncing on spices and nudging them with its nose. She had never met a cat that new spices but they would be spices Yui often used anyways. As she continued to cook the food she could only wonder if this was not someones summon or something.

"So little kitty are you a summon you are far too intelligent to be a cat, I may not be the smartest person in the world but I know cats are not this intelligent."

She would continue to wait to see if it spoke, this had to be a summon but she did wonder who in Konoha had cat summons. As far as she was aware no one did in fact hardly anyone in Konoha had summon contracts. The meat would begin to sear as she began to make some salad to go with the meat. She knew the cat would not eat that but that was for herself, she also placed bread in the oven for some garlic bread with cheese coating the top of it.

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 pm

With that question Tatsu knew the gig was up, while a part of her wanted to lie to enjoy the moment a little bit longer. She could never bring herself to lie to a clanmate, especially not Yui, in a velvety, smoky male voice that was part of this form Tatsu finally spoke, "Not quite a summon Yui-sama. I'm your cuz Tatsu. I ended learning to be quite the shapeshiter during the civil war, and ... well ... I'm not quite comfortable just walking around randomly in a new place," Tatsu would blush, the red cheeks highly visible through the fur, as it looked down and scuffed her left paw shyly at the counter top. Looking adorably bashful, "That and I like the affection and attention I get as a pet. No expectations to preform my special services, and it's nice to be like this. I love being animals so much better than being a human. But I should have spoken up earlier. I apologize cuz. Originally I wanted to meet you privately before you spoke, but I ... kind of got caught up in the moment of being a kitty. Although I guess in someways, I could be your cat summon if you'd want me too. It'd be a great cover story, and would definitely let me roam more freely, if I wanted to be some random human or other creature. If people only knew me as your cat summon. Neko-Sama! Or whatever name you'd have for me."

Tatsu sniffed the chicken and purred happily, "This smells delicious, I can't wait to try some."

[3]

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:03 pm

Suddenly the cat spoke as it went on to explain it was her cousin Tatsu, though when they mentioned the civil war Yui clearly gave a nasty glare, a warning to never discuss this event to her again. She continued to cook before it finally finished with her setting the salad and bread on the table. She would pull out two plates and set a set for her cousin to eat as she would finish the main dish and bring it to the table. The delicious smelling chicken glistened as it was perfectly cooked, Yui would take a seat and wait or her cousin to either appear as a human or remain like a cat this did not bother her.

"I do not mind you using it as a cover story just make sure you stay out of trouble, I already cause enough issues by myself because... well my temper. As you may know, I now run the clan so anything you do mad makes me also look bad and I do that enough to myself."

Yui would begin to dig in and smile as she would also pull a bottle of sake out and place two glasses pouring herself one and one for her cousin. She for the life of her could not remember if Tatsu was a female or male, either way, she did not care she was just glad another family member was around. She would not tell her cousin her brother had died and she had him resurrected, he had changed but not really in a bad way but she still worried about him and the deal she made with the devil.

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 pm

At the glare Tatsu shrank back as if struck, tucking her head and giving an apologetic mewl. As for her Clan head asking her not to cause problems, Tatsu would give an embarrassed laugh, and would shift into her female form, "Umm about that? Would inciting orgies, Nymphomania, and offering sex for either clay or to corrupt the innocent be considered bad things?

"Cause I'm used to taking an appearance people want to bang, any appearance or form, or using my magical liquors innovatively to enhance sex. And ... I kinda do a lot of it. Don't really care about species, gender, or type.

"Kinda my talent I had to pick up in a place that shan't be named. Kinda the only thing I could do well other than Chemistry and blowing shit up ... And since I don't have hands like you? Well... "

She'd then clap her hands and unlike normal where a person using Perfect Copy has to go back to their normal form. Tatsu didn't as she showed a small sampling.

A tasty redhead with emerald green eyes

A ripped lone Ronin.

A shaved, buff chef.

Before going back to Tatsu's cat form, "Which reminds me. I need more clay, and there well ... let's say there are no more people around to get it in Iwa. So you need to blow steam; unwind under my God tier administrations, or need to unwind with anything your mind can imagine ... well let me know.

"But umm ... Would that cause you problems? Kinda the only way I know to make others happy and feel great about being alive ... and the only way I know to blow steam."

At the sight of sake would give a loud purr of thanks. And would continue to pur happily as Tatsu drank and ate. Afterwards would pounce on Yui's lap and mug for pets as Tatsu's kitty head rubbed affectionately. Giving a much needed in Tatsu's opinion dose of affection.

Stats:
    updated:
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:32 am

She listened to her cousin describe orgies and parties and let out a sigh, she had heard word her cousin was like this and it appeared to be true. Still, while she did not agree with such a lifestyle as long as she did not harm her village she was fine with her behavior. She watched as her cousin swapped into different sexy forms causing her to blush a bit before clearing her throat. Then the big question came she wanted some clay, Yui would not have any issue with this. Of course, she trusted her cousin would not use it to nuke her village.

"I do not mind your.... promiscuous lifestyle after all our clan needs to grow just don't do anything to harm the village. As for the clay, I can make some for you to take home without issue, I do not know anyone that can do this surgery so you will need to look for someone to do it. I do have the information on how to perform it along with the texts about all our jutsu. The biggest issue is there is no one I know of that can do the surgery in Konoha, so find a qualified candidate and I can teach them."

Yui would sigh and pet her cousin, she seemed to be very affectionate but that was fine Yui felt a bit lonely anyways. She had Rin and she did have her brother back but still, she had lost someone she deeply loved and that still left a sting. She would begin to make clay in the shape of cats and place them on the table for Tatsu, this was literally nothing to her as she was not using the jutsu it was just the clay Tatsu needed.

-Exit Thead-

Last edited by Kotoshura Yui on Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:24 am

Tatsu listened to Yui mention not doing anything to harm the village, and willingness to not just give her clay, but if Tatsu met someone qualified teaching them how to give Tatsu the most coveted of treasures. Tatsu nodded and and replied, "Don't worry I'd never do anything to harm the village you love, and as long as it's a place you're in. I'm there too ... and will give everything I have to ensure the people here are as safe and happy as I can. But now that I'm here, I'll always be here for you if you need me. And I'll make a good pet. Was going to slip into the Kage's office for a meeting after I saw you.

"And I'll let you know how that goes, but if I'm lucky. I'll have several business up and started by days end; get enough income to help you get insanely wealthy, since I don't need much money. Other than what I need to make things to make clansmen and their loved ones happy and safe. As well as a genin team to get them up to Iwa Standards of battle readiness. Although the later one is a long shot; since I'm only good at infiltration, demolition, and chemistry. But ... that'll help you right cuz?"

And it was true. Tatsu's entire modus opperandi was built around the happiness and well being of her clan and those they cared about. It's was the biggest drive behind her motives, just slightly above her nearly unquenchable desire for experiencing new things and having fun. And with that deep seated love of those around it, came a deep, intimate knowledge when someone was hurting, or had experienced loss. After all, those things were a part of life in Iwa nowadays.

As Yui petted Tatsu, Tatsu's contented purrs vibrated along Yui's hand, and gave a content sigh, before adding, "Cuz, you really are the most amazing human on this planet ... and as awesome as I remembered. But ... I'm not going to ask who ... just know I'll never leave your side for as long as your interested in having a cat here to keep you company, and ... if you ever need to vent, or get something off your chest, or simply need someone there for you. As long as you need me, you got me. I won't ever leave you hanging, and if you need anything, or want me to do anything. It's yours ... if it's in my power or skill set to do it."

After playing friskily with the cat images, collecting cat shaped clay after a few moments, Tatsu's throat cleared, "Well, I'll be off to see the Hokage, I'll be back shortly, and knowing me. I'll even get it over looked, hopefully, that I came into Konoha without the Gate Guard noticing me, or the fact that technically I infiltrated your village to join it and you as a fellow Jounin ... rather than doing things like a normal human ... although I do have quite a bit of good luck with these things, it won't surprise me if your Kage decides to reward my moxy. But I look forward to telling you how it went when I get back."

With that Tatsu gave one last hug, and after cracking open the window turned into a crow and flew off too meet the Hokage.

// Exit Thread.

Stats:
    updated:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 am