Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Fun With Spiders

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

Fun With Spiders Empty Fun With Spiders

Post by Tatts Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:41 pm

Neko-Sama, Tatsu's cat form came in carrying a small cart that had some homemade cookies, and a very small collection cookware and utensils. Everything needed to do some cooking. As well as a box under the cart that had basic natural ingredients, various chemicals, and other set ups for Tatsu's Chemistry Lesson to Yoko.

As well as hopefully help her towards bettering her natural skills. She said she wanted to be able to master the webs. So the first thing to do was help boost up her abilities to the point she could make headway into unlocking that ability. Then if they could, work on refining it, to allow her to take it as far as they could.

So Tatsu would wait, earlier than the scheduled time. Watching the surrounding area to keep an eye out for Yoko while looking for natural detritus that could be used for improvisational training tools.

Stats:
    updated:
    YokoYana
    YokoYana

Fun With Spiders Empty Re: Fun With Spiders

Post by YokoYana Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Yoko ended up being a bit late, as she hadn't slept well the night before. Something kept her up, though she didn't know what. Her mind was just way too active, so by the time she got up, it was ten minutes to the time she was supposed to meet with her sensei, the cat. It still felt weird to her, but whatever.

She got dressed, drearily, in her hakama pants, geta, her large coat to hide her limbs, and put on her headband, tying it behind her pony tail she decided to wear today. It was basic, but it worked for her, and she was off. By the time she arrived, she was at least twenty minutes late, and still rubbing the sleep from her eyes, but she was there, and looking around for the cat, still unsure how a cat managed to drag a cart full of supplies anywhere. She approached, waving one of the hands that wasn't hidden in her coat to her teacher, and awaited instructions.

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Tatsu looked at Yoko entering sleepily, and was still determined to hide her clan's most notable trait. As well as not arriving prepared to face the day. Giving a small tsk, Tatsu waved Yoko over, "You should always strive to arrive on time, if not five minutes early to any meeting. In the real world, you would have faced serious punishment. But seeing as how I'm merciful,"

Tatsu opened up the tray revealing four big, and mouth wateringly good cookies. And proceeded to quickly gobble up two of them, "You've lost two cookies before we could even start. Now for every major mistake you make. You loose a cookie. If you pass your training for the day, without mistakes, you'll have two cookies. As well as some special treats for you to share with someone if you wish."

Tatsu would give Yoko a rather mischievous and slightly evil smile, "So, are you ready to begin your training? I was thinking of helping you learn chemistry and help you with working towards unlocking your ability to use webs ... if you're still up to training we can help with all of your arms get more efficient. There's no reason to hide such things from me. Trust your Sensei, I'm here to help after all."

[2]

CP: 165
    Precog: 5

Stats:
    updated:
    YokoYana
    YokoYana

Post by YokoYana Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:25 am

Yoko sighed a bit, hearing the cat chastise her for being late, and folding her exposed arms, only blinking and changing her look of annoyance to a look of intense interest upon seeing the cookies. She took one slow, deep whiff of the cookies, before two were taken away, and her jaw dropped, clearly upset.

She listened quietly, her face puffing a bit from her returning annoyance, letting her sensei finish speaking before she said anything. When she finished explaining everything, Yoko took a breath to speak, "I wasn't hiding my arms from you. I was hiding them from everyone else. I know your going to see them and probably want me to juggle or something to get more coordinated or whatever, but everyone else in the village won't be so happy to see them. They rarely are." She added the last bit a little bitterly, but got back on track with what she was saying quickly there after.

She cleared her throat a moment, as she shrugged off her large jacket, and tossed it to the side, stretching her other four arms as she spoke, "And yeah, that all sounds fine, I just hope you didn't get your fur in the cookie dough. How you cook is a mystery to me, but I'm sure I'll learn eventually."

Character File

Post by Tatts Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Upon hearing the reason that Yoko hid her arms, Tatsu would clamber up her body, until reaching her shoulders where Tatsu gave her a kitty hug, rubbing it's face on Yoko's, purring tenderly, "They are just jealous because nature blessed you with things they don't have. Ignore the words of jealous fools. I know if I was a human, or more accurately used Perfect Copy to take a human form. I'd find you a unique flower, and all the more beautiful for it.

"You and your teammates are precious treasures to this village, and you shouldn't let jealous fools force you to hide that part of yourself from the world. It'd be like asking a cat not to pounce mice, or a bird not to fly. It's denying a special part of yourself, and those that get angry for your beauty, and natural blessings are neither worth your time, nor your energy."

Jumping down, after giving the hopefully, uplifting peptalk. would trot over to the chemistry station and open up the chemical cabinet, "First we'll start with Super Acids, move on up to Explosive Compounds, and if you do well. I'll help you make a delicious lunch, and if you do well. You get a cookie."

[2]

CP: 165 CP

Stats:
    updated:
    YokoYana
    YokoYana

Post by YokoYana Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:38 pm

Yoko blinked as her sensei leaped up onto her, and pressed her head to hers. Again, she did not interupt the talking animal, though still found it odd to be happening at all. Still, she listened to the words of encouragement, feeling odd that she was being called beautiful in any way, but took in a deep breath, and nodded, then grinned a bit, reaching one of her many arms up to scratch at her sensei's ear on one side, "Yeah, they are pretty stupid sometimes." It was a nice start to whatever the rest of the lesson entailed, or so Yoko thought.

When her sensei jumped down and began talking about what they were going to make, Yoko raised an eyebrow a bit, giving a skeptical look. "You sure it's safe to teach someone like me to use..." She made finger quotes over the next two words using her middle set of hands, "Super acids? that sounds kinda dangerous to start with." Her tone, though not aggressive or angry, did have a strong dose of doubt in it.

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm

As one of Yoko's arms scratched Tatsu behind the ear Tatsu let out a content purr and nodded, and at the subject of the safety of teaching her how to make Super Acids, gave  an encouraging smile, "Of course it will be safe. As long as you don't rush, and follow my instructions. You'll be able to make them safely. Of course, if you'd wish to start with something a little more safe, I could teach you how to make basic explosives ... or something else that might tickle your fancy. Mostly I want to try getting you help in making a weaponized chemical that you can use along side your webs to add an extra degree of lethality. After all, the best thing for any Shinobi is finding new and inventive ways to make things more dangerous than your opponent would be expecting."

Opening the container, Tatsu guided Yoko to get a helmet with pexiglass facesheild, a breathing mask, and rubber gloves. With Tatsu getting one's made specifically for the cat form. And in a step by step process helping her mix the proper 2:1 ratio of the two chemicals together. Showing her personally how it was done first, and explaining the reason for all the protective gear. Standing on it's hindlegs, and with deft applications that came from doing things long enough they became routine.  

Setting the one he made aside, would guide Yoko to make some. And as she did so, and with slight admonishments when needed Tatsu went to explaining what she was doing, "You see, chemistry, especially making dangerous things like this can be extremely simple as adding two substances together. But, when mixing chemicals, always make sure to be in a well ventilated area, proceed with caution when doing anything new, and always make sure to wear protection. These two chemicals together make one of many substances that can be considered a Super Acid, and one that's fairly potent, good enough to be considered an A Rank Material, that is as much a pure weapon, as it is a tool for setting up more complicated chemical products. Toss it in the face of pretty much anyone, and they won't have a face for much longer ... hence the reason you're wearing a face guard."

When she finished Tatsu would have her set it aside, and look it over.

[3]

CP: 165

Stats:
    updated:
    YokoYana
    YokoYana

Post by YokoYana Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:22 am

After her cat sensei jumped off of her, Yoko nodded, watching the cat set stuff up, and moving to put on the safety gear, listening closely as cat sensei explained the reason for the safety stuff. She put on six gloves, but stuck to only her top two hands when working with this first chemical concoction. She didn't want to mess up by accidentally knocking something over, or grabbing the wrong thing. Once she had the hang of it, she would then be ok with using all of her hands.

Yoko thought it odd how her cat sensei could easily walk on its hind legs and handle flasks and beakers and stuff, but didn't comment, as cat sensei was talking while showing her how to handle stuff. "Right... Ventilated... Whats this stuff again? Is it dangerous on its own?" Holds up the flask that is the 2 of the 2:1 ratio. She would have other questions here and there about not only the chemicals, but how they reacted with other materials like glass, leather, wood and other such things, as she formed ideas for containers and uses.

When she was told how powerful it is, she blinked, stopping mid action, and looked to the cat sensei. "Um... A Rank stuff? That seems... I mean, I'm not complaining, don't  get me wrong! But... I'm a genin, barely out of the academy. Isn't it a little... Well, soon, for me to be using something so... potent?" She was trying to sound causal, but it was evident she was uncertain about her ability, or legality, to use something so strong so soon.

Character File

Post by Tatts Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:25 am

Tatsu was one extremely happy cat. Yoko not only was properly following instructions, but was asking the right questions on the hows and why's. Learning a little bit at a time how to get the most out of the chemical she was creating. And Tatsu was more than happy to explain just how dangerous the thing she was making was. As well as how either a strong Pyrex container, or an A Rank material or higher was needed to safely store and wield it. But once it Yoko learned just how horrifically dangerous it was she froze up and questioned her readiness for such a strong chemical.

Tatsu gave a comforting laugh and replied, "No worries Yoko. It's safe ... as long as you follow the instructions. Crafting and Chemistry have less to do about Rank, and more to do with your mental or physical skills. And since I'm teaching you how to make them, you're probably alright of course since you're learning chemistry you should probably start writing down recipes and formulas. Which will help you know what you've done, and have yet to accomplish. Here I'll show you what I mean."

Tatsu would then show Yoko the variety of goods Tatsu both had made and goods that were still in production. So that she could see how a Chemist organized their wears to make things easier to find.

"But worry not, as long as you follow my instructions, it will be perfectly fine. It's no different that wielding any other tool, the only difference is that as a chemist. You'll find that you can create a solution to any problem you face; and if you're really creative, you can make horrifying problems for your foes that they can't find solutions for ... at least not quick enough for it to matter. It's why I'm training you in chemistry now. So that come the Exams, you'll be able to stand tall and give them hell. But I have every bit of faith in TFS. We'll show them all we aren't just undercats."

[4]

Stats:
    updated:
    YokoYana
    YokoYana

Post by YokoYana Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:58 pm

Yoko listened, and her mouth hung open a bit as she looked over the many various things that neko sensei made, and she didn't know what to say, but she was clearly impressed. She looked everything over slowly, then looked back at the stuff they were making, and used two of her free hands to get the stuff she needed, and wrote down what she could about her first thing, the super acid.

She stopped a moment, looking up to the cat when she mentioned the exams, "Wait, you mean the ones coming up? I'm not ready for that, I haven't even been a genin for more than a month yet!" She sounded more panicked than she meant to, and she tried to play it off by looking back at the stuff they were making, not even bringing up that she didn't know what the hell TFS meant in the first place.

Character File

Post by Tatts Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:48 pm

"I agree that it is soon, but the Kage's tone suggested that it wasn't open for debate. But the good news is, she merely doesn't want our Team to embarrass her during the Chuunin Exams. So as long as you all train hard, and let me help you be the best you can be. We'll have nothing to worry about. I have faith in all of you," Tatsu replied with conviction.

And Tatsu did indeed have faith in the Team. They each had lots of potential waiting to be unleashed, and come the Exams. Tatsu would see what fate had in store.

Tatsu walked up and put a comforting paw on her before saying, "Rarely are we truly ready for the things life throws our way. All we can do sometimes is hang on and go along with the ride. But it's those moments that define us. That push us to going to the next level. That show us what we're capable of. So have faith in yourself, and I'm sure you'll do well."

Stats:
    updated:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content