Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Holding Out For a Hero [Private]

Short_Stack
    Short_Stack

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Holding Out For a Hero [Private]  Empty Holding Out For a Hero [Private]

Post by Short_Stack Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Miyu held Shimiko's letter in her trembling hands, a sense of relief and hope filling her for the first time since Satori had fallen to the Plague and her entire world had crumbled around her. She was coming, and potentially the Raikage as well. After weeks of hopelessness, and feeling her soul dying from the poison of hate and contempt, or what was even more painful and horrifying to her, complete and utter indifference to her existence. There was a ray of light at the end of the tunnel. A sense that everything was going to be alright.

She still didn't know if they would arrive before the Exams, if they would meet during, or sometime after. But she knew they were coming, and couldn't help but weep in joy in Midori's embrace. She'd just finished her trip with Inarie, and while not as painful as most other villagers, she was a distant sort ... not in an intentionally cruel way, rather in how her personality was formed.

But with only a week away till the Chuunin Exams, Miyu knew she would spend it waiting for her other Big Sister. Yes, maybe not one chose by blood, but rather, much like with Midori, one chosen by the heart, and at least to Miyu's eyes, much deeper because of it. And what shouldn't have been a surprise, but was anyways. Was just how much like Midori, Shimiko was.

Miyu'd have thought that she would have been told to wait till the Exams and tough it up till then, or that she would 'see what she could do' ... mostly because Miyu didn't want to make the Raikage or Shimiko get in trouble. And with the weight of her pain, didn't think to highly of herself while in the grips of it.

But she much like Midori would do, heard that she was suffering immensely. And said that she was not only coming, but one way or another. Miyu was going to be saved. So with the letter in hand she went to Midori to see what they could do, to make their stay pleasant and filled with Ryuutei Hospitality, and to get things in order. Including letting Midori know that without a doubt, Miyu was going to be coming back home when she'd healed, or at the very least that her Poltergeist Seal would let her be there with Midori every evening, or free moment she could.

So they're time as family could stay strong forever. But the first part was the hardest, as she approached Midori as she sat behind a desk looking over plans for the Clan, she crawled into her lap and said, ”Atlas, I have good news, and well not bad, but news that I don’t want you to be hurting over a misunderstanding like last time, especially since it’s something we talked about.”

Handing over the letter, she’d let Midori read it herself. Since her fracas over erasing her memories, she had already shown Midori the first two letters. The first one, filled with hope and joy at life, the second one telling Shimiko the very things she told Midori at night not too long before sending that letter. When things simply became too much for her little heart to bear any longer.

But this was her first reply, and she wanted Midori to know.

”I’m going to be alright, and since both Shimi and the Raikage are behind this. We will be able to make sure this is all done legally. Rather than me just leaving the Village in the dead of night because I can’t take the pain. I’m getting saved … but I also want to remind you of my last two letters I wrote. You are, and always will be my home. And no matter what happens, no matter what I do, my wings will always guide me back to you.

“Saving you from the pain you go through daily, freeing you from the curse you feel, letting you live a long, happy, free life. That’s always been my biggest wish. So no matter what, know I am not leaving you, and I’m not saying good bye. Because you know me, I’m creative and filled with all sorts of shenanigans. But until then, I’ll leave an enchantment for you that I worked on. It’ll allow us to see each other whenever we want, and be there for one another on the mental plane. So I will literally always be with you.”

Miyu sat back as Midori heavily stressed the importance of keeping the whole thing diplomatic, but made her promise that she’d make time to visit. Something Miyu was more than happy to help with.

-Miyu’s Schedule Before and After the Exams till Shimi Arrives:-
    Spoiler:

Kumo's Ambassadorial Estate:

-----------
    OOC:
    Pre-SatoriPlague Schedule:

Skills:
    Bloodline, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Puppetry, Fuuin, Ijutsu

Stats:
    Strength: C (450) : C+ (Comfortable Living)
    Con: C (450)
    Stam: C (450) : B+ (Uzumaki Female) :
    Speed: D (150)
    Coord: C (450)
    Int: A (950)
    Perc: C (450)

T: (15/ 18)

_________

205 CP / -1 CP per Post (Long Sighted UA.)

Precog: 7 (tied to Empathy UA.)
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Holding Out For a Hero [Private]  Empty Re: Holding Out For a Hero [Private]

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 pm

Shimiko boldly marched up to the Kumogakure Ambassadorial Estate. The outside was truly splendid and she could only assume the inside had to be just as comfortable. This was where Miyu was staying, Shimiko feared that despite all of the comforts and luxury inside such a building, it would do nothing to assuage the fear and hurt that was built up in her sister's heart. Kirigakure had become an unsafe place for Miyu and she had no choice but to rescue her sister before something awful happened. Shimiko hadn't been able to save Ryuko and she hadn't been able to stop Natsuru from leaving. The pain and trauma of losing her dearest friends left and indelible stain on heart, but she'd be damned if she'd let it happen again. Especially not to a fellow Jashinist. She walked up to the door and knocked confidently waiting for someone to answer. She had come to Kiri as quickly as she could, even if it meant leaving before fully securing the Raikage's consent. She just couldn't afford to let time pass like she had so often done.

Please Jashin....don't let me have been too late....

Character File
    Skills & Elements: BL, Sensory, Chemistry, Engineering, Taijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ijutsu
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Miyu heard the knocking at the door. After her mission with Inarie she had hoped to find at least one connection outside of the clan, but Inarie had proven to be elusive to find, and with the hostilities outside of the clan's meager area. It had been safe to simply spend time either with the clan and Midori, her only surviving family. Or push all of her remaining time into the estate. It was safer that way, and in a way. It hurt more to know that she had gained her emotional freedom, only to shut herself off from the world.

But as she was pushing herself into yet another revision of furniture she was trying to get right in the back porch, she sensed a certain fiery, yet protective presence go towards to the front door. It felt strikingly familiar but she couldn't place just where she felt that presence before. But resolutely made it towards the front door shortly after it started knocking.

Cracking the door open, she saw someone she'd been waiting for what felt like ages. When Shimiko saw her, she'd notice the deep bags under her eyes, the weary posture, and the slumped shoulders as if the weight of the world had slowly taken to crushing her under it's weight. She'd also notice that without her Cheongsam Miyu was as muscular and as built as Midori, but in miniature. With a body that spoke of years of hard and intense training and physical conditioning.

But as she saw her, that dead, weary look disappeared. Replaced with a look of hope and raw joy, "SHIMI-NEE You didn't forget about me!" Miyu cried as she rocketed towards Shimiko, as her arms wrapped around her leg, and her head buried itself in her waist. She let loose tears of joy as she clung to Shimiko as a drowning person might a piece of driftwood amidst the middle of the ocean.

"I kept praying you'd make it too me. It's one of the two only things that have let me cling onto a semblance of life for as long as I have ... thank-you-thank-you-thank-you! I ... I don't know how many more weeks I could survive this place." Miyu'd look up at Shimiko with eyes wide and raw with hope, "Can I really come to the church to live with you? I would say we should talk to the Mizukage ... but he's went from withdrawn and wouldn't see anyone. To pretty much disappeared from the public eye. So ... instead ... I don't know what to do anymore ... I don't want to go completly rogue because I promised Midori I would visit. But ... this right here. This entire village and situation is outside my understanding. All I know is, I don't want to hurt anymore."

With that said she'd resume hugging Shimiko for all she was worth. And if she was being honest with herself. If it wasn't for the ray of hope Shimiko represented. She probably would have ended it all long ago. But it was Shimiko, and the implied promise of growing deeper in her faith with Jashin, among those whom she could share her love and light with. That kept the darkness encroaching upon her heart from snuffing her out completely.

[2]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:55 pm

When the door cracked open, Shimiko's heart filled with relief. She wasn't too late. She could see her dear Miyu-chan on the other side of the door. The girl looked haggard and worn down but she was alive and well. Shimiko barely had time to react before Miyu's sorrow turned to joy as she realized that her sister-in-faith had come to rescue her. The girl threw open the door and hugged Shimiko's leg passionately. The blonde was surprised at how strong Miyu had become. The girl was decidedly plain when it came to physical strength when they had last met, but looking at her now it was clear that she had been working out significantly.

Preparations for the Chuunin Exams?!

Shimiko wasn't sure what sparked the change and she decided that it didn't matter. Right now the only thing she cared about was the fact that her Miyu was safe and sound. She immediately crouched down and hugged Miyu tightly. She gave the girl a kiss on the forehead and held her close.

"I would never forget you Miyu. Jashin as my witness, I came as fast as I could once I got your letter. I promised you that nothing would keep me from rescuing you and here I am"

Shimiko could feel tears welling up in her eyes when Miyu told her how much she had been hurting. If she had arrived a week or even a day later, then something horrible might have happened. She would have been too late. Again. By the grace of Lord Jashin, she had arrived just in time and now that she was here, she could bring Miyu to a place where she would feel loved and accepted. The Mizukage was a problem and judging from his absence she could only guess it had to do with the resurgence of plague. The village looked awfully empty and she had encountered little resistance on her way in. It appeared the illness, while no longer taking lives, was still a force to be reckoned with. Shimiko decided that she'd at least try to speak with the Mizukage first, if she could do that and get him to agree to some kind of transfer than great. If not, then she'd be forced to resort to violence of an rare and truly unspeakable magnitude. She had lost too much to allow him to come between her and her kin.

"The Mizukage won't be a problem....I'll speak to him. I'll make him understand why this place isn't safe for you anymore and I'm sure we can reach an agreement with him." she said optimistically. She did not want Miyu to think of her as a opportunist who sought conflict while Kiri was weak. As ANBU, she had half a mind to take advantage of the village's seemingly worn down defenses but as a devout follower of Jashin she would not tempt faith. He had given her a chance to save Miyu and she wouldn't let anything distract her from her primary goal. Both ego and patriotism took a back seat to the task of getting Miyu back to Kumo.

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:14 pm

As Shimiko held her and kissed her forehead, Miyu's empathy drew in the essence of her big sister-in-faith. As she did mixed in with the passion and protection that she felt. That unwavering assurance that nothing on earth could stand between them, and hit hard just how much care Shimiko had for her spiritual sister. Was a feeling of dread, sorrow, and a hint of fear.

"I'm sorry that my heart wasn't as open the last time we met, but you really do have a soul much like Midori's. A huge heart that seeks to protect the one's you love and nothing will come between you and them. A warrior who passionately defends the things dear to you. And ... and I'm so happy that Jashin brought our lives together." Miyu who's heart had been through so much, for such a prolonged period of time. Who had come to accept that most people who cast her aside and forget that she existed. Felt a large wave of relief as a weight and sorrow from what she'd been through was lifted off her chest.

She felt tears wet Shimiko's suit as she started weeping tears of joy, "Other than Midori and Satori. Everyone in my life has cast me aside and forgotten my existence, or worse ignored my existence entirely. I ... I ... I'm so, so happy that my faith in Lord Jashin, and what I sensed in you was right.

"You're the only other person in a long, long time whom I can trust completely with everything. And I have faith in you. And I'm so, so happy that I was right in holding onto that faith. I love you Shimi-nee ... and I'm sorry about whatever I did to make you feel sad ... just I made Midori sad when I cried in her arms at night from everything that was happening. How can I make you happy? So you don't have to hurt any more?"

And she was glad. She could finally worship her Lord, could be away from all the fear and hate, could grow closer, hopefully, to her other Brothers and Sisters of the Faith, and most of all. Could be with a person much like Midori, whom Miyu knew in her heart of hearts would protect her and keep her safe. Not just her body, but the most important thing to Miyu, her heart.

As she felt the pulse of optimism from Shimiko on trying to talk to the Mizukage, Miyu would clamber on her back, and despite her musculature, was still relatively light, weight barely more than a bag of flour, and using Tree Climbing Technique rested on Shimiko's back, like a bagpack. Giving her a hug from behind as she looked over Shimiko's shoulder, "I hope he accepts us in, I have money of his that I've wanted to return to him personally, because stealing money from others is wrong. But it's kind of sad though ... if he and this village didn't defy Jashin, if they would have not stood in the way of his plans. Then things would have been so much better for them. If they only accepted Jashin into their hearts.

"But rather than do that; or even seek a life of harmony and friendship within their village. They defy his will, and even among themselves as his punishment strikes this village. They seek discord and old prejudices. It doesn't make sense. But unlike them, I'm going to have faith in Jashin's righteousness, and I'm going to have faith in you to be able to make him understand ... but no matter what. I'm staying by your side."

[3]

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 am

Shimiko continued to hold her sister. Miyu apologized for not coming with her earlier but in response Shimiko vigorously shook her head. "Please don't feel apologize! You needed more time and it wasn't the right moment. I knew you'd be ready to come with me someday and I prayed that when that day arrived, I'd be right by your side." Shimiko would allow Miyu to climb on her back. Despite the girl's extreme muscular definition she was shockingly light. A perfect application of the Tree Walking Technique! Shimiko surmised.

Miyu confessed to Shimiko that she had some money to return to him. She even went as far as to imply that the act was his own fault for defying Jashin. She wasn't too sure what Miyu was talking about she was sure the girl could fill in the details when they got there.

"Its okay Miyu. Tell me all about it on the way there. I'll keep you close and no matter what happens, I won't let him seperate us!"

Shimiko then headed off in the direct of the Mizukage's Office.

Exit

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Short_Stack Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 pm

Miyu practically glew as Shimiko told her she didn't need to apologise and she knew that when it was time for them to meet she'd be right by Miyu's side.

As they made it to the Kage's office. Miyu filled her in, her voice starting low and heavy from the memories tied to it,"Big Brother loved Kiri. He had plans on being Kage, worked harder than anyone alive, and strived to better his Clan and his Nation. And when he was ... Before ... before he was hit by the plague. I had received a letter from Konoha saying I qualified for the Head Chef of the Chuunin Exams. So I thought, "Why not kill two birds with one stone?" Make sure the Kage knew and could let them know I was coming, and get a loan to sell my goods for the benefit of Kiri. It was something Big Brother and Big Sis Midori would be super proud of me for taking the initiative to do.

"But not even the next day he became ill, and I was watching over him ... but he succumbed to the Plague. Then Riku abandoned us. Then Big Sis Midori fell into a spiral I barely helped keep from being as worse as it could have ... But by then. Big Sis and me talked, and she gave her blessing for me to leave, as long as I promised that I would come visit her when I could and it be done politically. So I don't end up a Missing Nin.

"And I never touched the money, even if my pay is being withheld as the Mizukage and I agreed too. And I could never get an audience with him again. He'd say he doesn't care ... Every attempt to go to him to get to you, was rebuked with out even seeing him, or being able to tell him why it was important we meet. So I have his money, with every rebuke to get to you, the worse things got for Kiri. As the nation is in sudden collapse as the plague recks havoc on the land. The 150 thousand Ryo loan is a lot. And that's basically brings us up to now."

And with that would relax on Shimiko's back forgetting the world for a little bit.

[4]
    // Exit

Skills:

Stats:

_________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm