Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

A Day at the Park [Private]

Tatts
    Tatts

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bakuton
    Class: B
    Ryo: 100

A Day at the Park [Private] Empty A Day at the Park [Private]

Post by Tatts Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Being Hokage was both a lot easier than expected, but also a lot more daunting than imagined. Especially since Tatsu had never intended to getting the position in the first place. But now with acceess to many interesting hidden gems. And the Kotoshura's new hands implanted as well as access to many enjoyable perks of being Kage, which included the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu, Tatsu could be anywhere and everywhere in the village with minimal fuss.

One such clone was in the more well known Neko-Sama form to get a feel of the land as well as see how the Senju Clan was doing, while others were in other areas getting a similar feel for the people and their needs. As well as hopefully getting a feel of the clan of one of Tatsu's precious Gakusei's, Mistral Senju.

So as Hokage strolled in to see if anything interesting happened, or if some Ninja caught her eye. If not, as a Kage of the People, Neko-Sama was the very definition of approachable and always seemed to have an ear open for the wonderful ninja of Konoha.

[1]

Stats:
    updated:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Village : Konohagakure

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 615,000

A Day at the Park [Private] Empty Re: A Day at the Park [Private]

Post by Suguru Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:50 am

The rough bark dug into Suguru’s bandaged hands, the compress underneath serving as a shield against their scaly bites. He stood immobile, his black robe was plastered with fallen leaves, creating a sort of camouflage; an asset for such a delicate operation. Being caught could mean a fate crueller than death, yet with his objective in his sight, he perused it with great focus and dedication.

Sweat beads balanced gingerly on the edge of his forehead, the mist that engulfed him from below was hot and thick, but not as much as the vista that lay in front of him. Nothing short of death could rip him from his post and cause him to abandon the mission, as the valuable intel in front of him slowly got burned into his mind’s eye.

Yet, albeit Suguru’s spirt was strong; his body was not; having suffered a brutal beatdown in his last training session with a hyuga; one which he had not recovered yet.; His sight merging into a single blur and his grip slacking into nothing; he slid off the tree that lay facing parallel the hot springs and right into an upstanding position in the path that lay underneath, an act of reflexive skill more than luck.

WC: 210

Character File

Post by Tatts Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Neko-Sama was enjoying the sites when it saw a Senju with bandaged wrapped hands collapse onto the ground before it. Hoping on top of the toned Genin, Neko-Sama sent a large wave of healing chakra through it's paws into the body below. Letting the healing energy rejuvenate his body as his wounds healed, stamina returned, and his recuperation sped up.

In this forms silky smooth voice Neko-Sama would ask, "So what's your story"

It promised to be an amusing story at the very least, and one of the things Tatsu loved the most was something to catch it's interest. And a Senju that looked like he'd seen better days, collapse in the park, after from the looks of it, a rather one sided beating. That could potentially be some story.

Stats:
    updated:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Sprawled against the bark of the tree, his legs akimbo, Suguru found himself face to face with a black blur, which he assumed was another person. Before he could spout some bullshit about bird watching, a warm fuzzy feeling spread throughout his chest, making its way till the ends of his limbs. Vigour returned to him; the aches and pains from his battle seemingly disappearing. His sight turned from a blur into clear once more and found the person in front of him with his hands on his chest, a green pulse emanating from his fingertips.

Or more accurately, his paw tips.

He was face to face with a cat. A talking cat. “What the fuck am I tripping on?” he muttered under his breath. Had the leaves of the tree contained some hallucinogenic sap? Possibly. Had he hit his head and now was seeing magical talking animals? Quite possible too. Whatever it was, it probably was not real.

Going with that line of thought, Suguru replied.

“Ah yea mate, I was bird watching and slipped. Broke my knee a few summers ago tending the farm and when the wind blows cold it aches like a hundred hells.” He bullshitted.

Better safe than sorry.
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Neko-Sama pouted at that story, "Well I do know Ijutsu if you need a little healing, I was a medic before I became Hokage so I do have some skill in the field, but I was hoping there was more to a story than that. Still I was originally coming here to speak to the Senju's clan head and members about a little business venture I was planning.

"I'm going to start reparations to Iwa and get the ball rolling on having it up and running, while strengthening Konoha and all of the Northern Continent. Konoha could use those who want a part of it. Who'd be interested in a life of adventure and seeing more of the world. Shaping more of the world. Is that something you'd be interested in?"

Stats:
    updated:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:43 pm

Despite how many times Suguru rubbed his eyes, it seemed the feline hullication persisted. Oh well, he would have preferred a more…corpulent one, but could have been worse for sure.

When the words “Before I became Hokage” registered in his mind, Suguru was ready to retort with the fact that the Hokage was not a cat, before he realized that he had no clue how the Hokage looked like.

Hell, it could have been a woman and he wouldn’t even have known.

It was at this point of thought that a familiar unfamiliar voice decided to enter the conversation in Suguru’s mind.

Siphon the blood. This one is of true power. Unleash me. NOW!

Natural chakra began to emanate from his back, his cursed sign radiating. Yet Suguru treated as a bad side to his possible drug trip. Instead, he saw an opportunity. Not to siphon blood, but to learn.

“Well, dear Hokage...” he began as he rose to his feet and did a bow.

“I would be humbled to take you on your request, I would be far more than interested to undertake it, alas, I am currently in the midst of a study of quite interesting Ijutsu scrolls loaned by the Academy Library, and I cannot depart till I  would be able to channel healing energy.”

Doing his best to not look like he was hoodwinking the cat Hokage. He faked a face of deep thought.

“Unless You would honour me with some lessons? I am sure, the Hokage, the mightiest shinobi in the whole fire nation would be able to teach even such a drag of a Shinobi like me to intricate mastery of Ijutsu ?”

Take that hallucinatory cat. He thought, letting a small grin slip.

The part about the Ijutsu scrolls was true, and it was thanks to them that he had managed to pull such a feat. Having just read the chapter about poisons and drugs, he had learnt that unlike Genjutsu, these “trips” could only make use of information already stored in your brain. Suguru was a complete novice in Ijutsu, so he couldn’t teach himself things he didn’t know, thus breaking this whole trance.

Damn, he was smart.
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Neko-Sama tilted his head and gave a wry grin, "I'd be delighted to teach you how to preform some Ijutsu, I have a wide range of techniques I could show you, or simply, help show you the basics. But I should let you know that there are no drags or dregs, simply shinobi. To me all humans outside my clowder are equal, and what kind of Kage wouldn't help a shinobi from their village?"

With that Neko-Sama would show a little bit of his Ijutsu by helping close up the scrapes and bangs on Suguru, giving a kind smile, "By the way, the name is Neko-Sama, what is your's?"

[4]

------
    Ijutsu known:

- Yin Healing Wound Destruction
    - Cell Activation Technique
    - Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique

Stats:
    updated:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:33 pm

It was then Suguru realized that something was amiss.

The cat Hokage actually started giving him a paws-on demonstration of what he was doing, as he healed what the cuts Suguru had sustained in his falling down.  The detail he articulated was cleary beyond Suguru's current comprehension, as he talked in detail about how one's chakra nature actually impacted the "feel" of healing and how a "truly neutral" healing feel is the mark of a high-class Medical Nin, all information Suguru had no idea about.

One thing was clear; The only one hoodwinked was himself.

Suguru nodded along. On one hand, surprised at how he could even follow such complex ideas and on the other, just confused at everything.

The calibre of the techniques he was showing him was obviously nothing a Genin should even know about, let understand. Yet, probably most surprising of all, Suguru understood. Be it the extremely detailed and sequential way the Hokage was explaining, adding in examples and anecdotes as he performed the jutsu, on himself, Suguru or just in the air, drawing patterns with his paws.

Suguru was so overwhelmed by this development that it took him a second to register the Hokage's question, even though it was so simple.

"Oh, I'm Suguru." He said in a cracked tone. Suguru never felt so awkward saying his name.

"Don't belong to any clan, unfortunately." He mumbled in a nearly automatic answer. Most people nearly always asked about his clan after his name.

Realizing more and more the implications that what was happening was actually somehow real, Suguru knew that he needed something to buffer this encounter, buy him time to just understand...well, everything.

He thought about asking to go to the training grounds, yet he had no idea how to justify asking. It's not like he was learning some techniques that could be enhanced by practising on wooden dummies or needed some big open space.

"How about we find a bench, Hokage-" Suguru began, before realizing he was not sure what suffix was proper for the Hokage."Umm...My untimely fall took the wind out of me, and I think a sit down my help me align my bearings again." He bluffed, stumbling through the words, making them as he went along in the sentence.

WC: 370
    TWC: 1,150‬

------

Jutsu Learned:
    - Yin Healing Wound Destruction (300)
    - Healing Resuscitation Regeneration Technique (300)
    - Cell Activation Technique (300)
    [WC left: 250]
    Tatts
    Tatts

Character File

Post by Tatts Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:24 pm

Neko-Sama nodded politely at the request to find a bench to sit, "Of course Sugaru, as for not being a part of a Clan, there is no shame in that. All of us ninja look out for each other."

After getting situated and having gotten comfortable Neko-Sama would start up a conversation again, "Anything else your Kage could help you learn? I'd be happy to help while I have the time."

[5]

Stats:
    updated:
    Suguru
    Suguru
    Leaf Chuunin
    Leaf Chuunin

Character File

Post by Suguru Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:43 am

Soon enough, they found rest on a bench under the shade of a great tree.

And there it was that the Hokage asked a question that shunned the thoughts of what reality this was or such other questions.
    His mind raced. Here he was, a mere Genin, tasked to leave his village, the only place he knew. He only had ventured into the forest outside, no further than a kilometre. His missions had been nothing more than errands and he never even had a Sensei. Past academy teachings, he had figured out everything with trial and error, knowing only rudimentary Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

An Invisibility Jutsu? That would allow him to spy on all the busty medians.

No, no; That’s too obvious.

Secret Leaf Taijutsu! He would speed through the ranks, and with it, the medians would come on their own.

Then it clicked.

“I don’t know, Hokage.” Suguru began humbly. “Your knowledge of Ijutsu alone suggests knowledge greater than I will ever amass. What can I ask of you? I know nothing of the outside world, Hokage The mission you requested of me, and I unaccepted unthinkingly; I think it requires skills I do not have.” Suguru said honestly, probably for the first time since he began talking to the Hokage.

“I am sure you are a busy-" Suguru stopped mid-sentence; Man or Cat? Ah, fuck it. “Hokage, so I obviously have no right to ask you to teach me anything and I must excuse myself for my impertinence before." Suguru finished, using the most difficult words his mind could fathom to say what a few words could have.

Yet, it was with purpose. Suguru had understood.

This was some vision, some challenge sent by some gods or spirits as he had read in manga so many times. This was all a test to see if he was worthy of some great power or quest. The gods took the form of the Hokage, the man who was a god in his life. It all made sense.

And he would be worthy.

“Teach me what you deem worthy of me to learn, Hokage.” As he said so, he felt himself kneel in front of the cat. The ridiculousness of the situation, yet all heroes were humble.

He was a hero after all.

WC: 380
    TWC: 630

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 am