Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

[Hagoromo's Comet] True Darkness

Raijin
    Raijin
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

[Hagoromo's Comet] True Darkness Empty [Hagoromo's Comet] True Darkness

Post by Raijin on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Raijin was the first one to come out of the Society base. He was soon followed by his own Death Eaters they too were beginning to notice the phenomenon. In the sky streaking past the vastness of it, was large meteor. This comet was unlike anything the world had ever seen, within the pulsating rock. A power radiated that could even be felt on their planet. Raijin had come upon the knowledge of aliens, and that they were among them. Living as they did.

It was his best bet that untold powers lay in the other worlds where Chi and Merryweather came from. He went through a lot of effort and risked death, to rescue her. Now he wanted her for himself, she was surely powerful. Taking her from Merryweather would be impossible, but he was willing to find a way. He had caught glimpses of her as he faded in and out of conciousness. He was enamored by her. He would have her one day.

Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B
    Raijin
    Raijin
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

[Hagoromo's Comet] True Darkness Empty Re: [Hagoromo's Comet] True Darkness

Post by Raijin on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:33 am

"Are you going to make a wish my lord?" Zhuge asked him, pondering on what the missing nin was thinking.

He had many wishes, and had many goals. But to narrow them down to something tangible was harder than he thought. His eyes narrowed, "Great question. I wanted to bring a home to the Cursed Ones. But that doesn't seem possible anymore with this...thing inside me. I would only lead them to further destruction. Perhaps they are better off where they are at now."

He turned his back and kept a focused look at the comet, his other wish would come ejaculating out of his mouth. "I have been scorned and defeated. Many look down upon me...no longer. I will be feared. For that, after I master the Zero Tails. I must become a Perfect Sage. The Dragons definitely want nothing to do with me. So be it. I will find an even more prestigious pact."

Raijin
    Raijin
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Raijin on Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Zhuge nodded. Before he would have doubted such a claim. There were no Sages in the land apart from Honiko, but even she was leaving. However, in controlling the Zero Tails, there was a chance they'd be able to to find the means.

"Once I am able to do that. We will have the need to finally take control of the village Hidden in the Sand."

Raijin
    Raijin
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Raijin on Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:04 pm

A tall order. Taking one of the Major nations had only been done once before. By the Hokage who was murdered. Satomi Uchiha. He united the Land of Earth and the Land of Fire, creating a devastatingly powerful nation. However he could not fully hope to achieve such heights. He only needed the Suna land and ninja for the purposes of strengthening the Death Eater's hold over the world. Though being the Kage of a prestigious land such as the Wind Country was also great. The Dark Lord needed to be in the shadows. Protecting others was not his forte. He needed power and destruction.

The Zero tails wanted nothing else from him but it. He would have to provide many lives to suit the bijuu. Weaker than the other beasts as he was spirit. Its hunger was unrivaled. It ravaged Raijin's mind. But he was at least used to such feelings as being a Cursed one sometimes fed into that rage. "But I must get stronger before that can happen. And Nozomi must return from her secret trip, wherever it was that Honiko took her."

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One on Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 pm

Menza walked along the edge of the Isle of Whispers with his hands in his pockets. The casually dressed scientist hummed a tune as he analyzed the straits around the island. He was making calculations as to what was the best place on the Isle to watch the comet. He wanted to get the angles perfectly right as this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Menza wouldn't be carrying anything instead he left that task to his prisoner: Yui Kotoshura. He had given the explosively-tempered young woman his prized telescope and other astronomy tools. He told her that if she dropped and broke them, he'd destroy her on a molecular level. Hopefully she wouldn't test the threat. The weight of the materials was quite heavy and Menza's pace was brisk. At one point, he'd stop, turn around, and call out to her:

"Please try to keep up Yui-dear. If we miss the comet before it reaches its zenith, I'll gore a hole into your head."

The man yawned and kept walking until he came across Raijin and his followers. The Cursed One stopped in his tracks less than 10 meters away from the Zero-Tails host. He looked at the young man and his group curiously before smiling and greeting them.

"Hello there, you must be Raijin. Honiko's disciple. Fancy meeting you here."

He recognized him based off of the descriptions he had been given by his servants. The Dragon Sage kept them close at all times although they had noticed she tended to favor Nozomi. He wondered if Raijin felt some type of way about the situation. Menza wasn't looking for the lad. For one, his intentions were not malicious. He was merely looking for a place to set up his telescope and observe the passing Comet. However, now that fate had dropped one of Honiko's students into his lap he couldn't help but make the most of it.
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui
    Genin

Post by Kotoshura Yui on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:28 pm

Yui hated Menza with every fiber of her being, but for now, she had to behave, she had no way to escape his teleportation. Yui was tasked with carrying everything, this was not much of an issue as she was fully healed now, the scars showed but she was physically capable. The pair would approach another young man as Menza made another threat against Yui making her glare fiercely at him.

Yui would remain quiet not speaking unless spoken to, she did not want to fight right now and simply wanted to use this time to study Menza mannerisms and tells for when he would do something. Raijin was someone new to her as she would give a polite bow to him. She wondered if he was also part of this group, either way, she would learn something she was sure if she just listened quietly and watched the stars with them. She had her normal attire on with her gauntlets and her well-fitting outfit, she was certainly what some would consider a beauty. She had a lot of muscle tone and she likely used taijutsu.

Total Experience: 1,285
    Renown: 150
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points:

• Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

Link to Character Updates: Yui Update
    Link to Character Application: Kotoshura Yui
    Link to Known Techniques:
    Raijin
    Raijin
    C-Rank
    C-Rank

Post by Raijin on Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 am

As the two Death Eater's spoke to each other. The Zero tails and Raijin noticed an increasingly dark presence coming towards them. The Dark Lords eyes found a familiar figure, one that turned his stomach. It was Menza. Beside the pale scientist was a women he had never seen before, carrying items that befitted the man next to her. Though it was Menza who approached him and he spoke to Raijin.

Honiko had mentioned to them before. Be careful with Menza. However she was no longer here. On her own mission possibly never to return. He had taken her teachings to heart as they had increased his strength greatly. He had no doubt she had good reason for saying this about the man. He oozed a certain darkness about him, however the Zero tails began to make him like this sort of feeling.

"Greetings Menza. Since Honiko is indisposed, we have taken a gander at the great meteor above us. We believe it holds a great power as it radiates a strange chakra around it. Wishing upon a star possibly came from this comet."

He looked towards Yui. She seemed pretty uncomfortable. Who would blame her, with Menza for company. "Greetings to you as well. I am the Dark Lord Raijin. Perhaps you both can join us as we gaze?"

Zhuge looked stricken with fear and said nothing as his master spoke to the duo.

Menza the Cursed One
    Menza the Cursed One

Post by Menza the Cursed One Today at 6:17 am

Raijin began to speak of the superstitions and fairy tales surrounding the Comet. Worser still, his kinfolk introduced himself to Yui as "the Dark Lord". Menza crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. He didn't even bother to hide his derision of Raijin's attitude. The young man wasn't strong enough to punish him for his disrespect (even with the Zero-Tails) and he wanted Raijin to know he didn't think highly of young people that took themselves so seriously. Menza replied:

"You've spent too much time with Honiko. Let me guess, she called you a 'Blessed One' and said something about Hagoromo choosing our people to be his heralds?"

Menza scoffed and then remembered that he hadn't quite fully introduced himself to Raijin. The use of the phrase "our people" must have confused Raijin. Menza didn't look or carry himself like a member of the Nature Clan, although the group had become so diasporic at this point their traits had become entirely heterogeneous.

"By the way, I too share your abilities" the Nature Clansman confessed. He held up his arm and a series of grey scales crept up his flesh. The flesh became thick and plated as his arm contorted into a hatchet. The entire right side of his face and body keratinized, becoming dense and dark colored. Even the scientist's normally black pupils shifted into a distinct orange color. He released the transformation and his body turned back into its regular self.

"As one member of the tribe to another: Don't believe what anyone says about us. Good or bad. We're no more special than the Uchiha, or the Hyuuga, or the Kotoshura" Menza turned and winked at Yui. "The sooner you can accept that, the sooner you can lead a more productive life."

Menza paused to look at the Comet and then the surrounding area. Perfect.

"This looks like a good spot to setup, Yui." Menza turned back to Raijin. "I'd like to take you up on your offer actually that is of course so long as we aren't intruding"
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui
    Genin

Post by Kotoshura Yui Today at 7:25 pm

Yui noticed the man in front was quiet pleasant his aura he gave off was a lot different than that of Menza. His aura screamed evil and hatred, she would not be shocked his Menza hated the entire world. She was glad at least someone in his crazy group seemed rational, the other person with him seemed petrified with fear. Menza than said this was a good spot as Yui placed down the gear and set up the telescope, she hated this man but now was no time to test her luck she had to wait for the right time.

"So Raijin was it why do you call yourself Dark Lord Raijin, it certainly is an interesting title but I feel Menza fits that much more."

She was shocked to learn what Menza clan really was, so that was why he was so good at medical, she had to be far more careful learning what he was now. It appeared Raijin also used nature chakra, to defeat Menza became astronomically harder even if she used her strongest blast the nature of his clan would mean she would do little to nothing.

Yui would begin to watch the comet fly past, so many memories of her past flooded her head, the biggest one was thinking of how the plague began in the land she was born in Iwa. She remembered her family telling her she was not allowed outside and barring any visitors, there also happened to be a major upheaval as it appeared the nation was collapsing for many reasons. These memories were painful as she remembered a young girl coming to their door and banged to get in but her clan would not let them inside. She had the sickness as they called it and fearing she would spread it to the family blew the girl into pieces. This was a memory she had wished she did not remember she tried to suppress these memories but they recently started coming back.

Total Experience: 1,285
    Renown: 150
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

• Strength: C
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: C

Limit Break Points: