Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Ningyo Hyuuga!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Technique Requests

    Share
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 650
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Technique Requests

    Post by The Founder on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:27 pm

    You may have noticed that we have a Technique Library with site-specific registrations of many canon techniques. While it is certainly a large list, it does not contain every technique out there.

    So, if you are interested in a technique that isn't in the technique library and either doesn't have a rank on the wiki or that you think needs a site-specific registration, post the name and a link here. You can also include what rank you think it should be, or what specific abilities it should have in relation to the site.

    We'll do our best to have it done as quick as possible and add it to the technique library. How do you know when it's done? Your request post will be deleted (so as not to clutter this topic), only once your request has been fulfilled. Alternatively, we may decide not to complete that technique for one reason or another, and in this case, we'll let you know why via a private message.
    avatar
    Sakata
    Special Jounin

    Posts : 217
    Join date : 2017-11-15
    Age : 18

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 57,450

    Re: Technique Requests

    Post by Sakata on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:58 am

    Name: Iaidō
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Kenjutsu
    Classification: Land of Iron / Samurai Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.

    The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create. This is represented by a 1 tier boost to Coordination, capable of bypassing the S-Rank cap for this single slash, while increasing the Strength behind it by 1 tier.
    Weaknesses: Very taxing considering it's one slash.

    Name: Rasengan
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Konoha Exclusive
    Requirements: B-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The Rasengan is a spinning ball of chakra formed and held in the palm of the user's hand, inspired by the Tailed Beast Ball and intended to be the highest form of shape transformation in Ninjutsu. Unlike most jutsu, the Rasengan does not require hand seals to perform. Once it is formed, it also does not require any additional chakra to sustain it, which means that there is no definite limit to how long the Rasengan can be used. Though the Rasengan's shape is consistent from user to user, its size varies from only barely large enough to be noticeable to much larger than the user's hand. With greater experience with the Rasengan comes a larger size.

    On contact, the Rasengan grinds into its target, propels them along the Rasengan's trajectory - either away from the user or into the ground beneath them - and at some point bursts, causing severe damage at the point of contact. Due to the level of chakra control required to manifest the Rasengan, it requires a reasonable amount of coordination from those that attempt to learn it, and even more to utilize it without a conduit (like shadow clones). Once formed, Rasengan lasts up to 3 posts without sustenance before dispersing on its own.
    Weaknesses: Requires A-Rank Coordination to utilize without shadow clones or something like chakra arms to properly form it.

    Name: Seven Heavens Breathing Method
    Rank: C, B, A
    Power: C, B, A
    Activation Cost: Explained below
    Upkeep Cost: 3, 5, 10
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Restricted / Exclusive
    Requirements: B-Class minimum, Must have Taijutsu skill (can't be acquired through proper Intelligence level)
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A taijutsu breathing method that involves gathering up large amounts of oxygen to increase one's lung capacity drastically. By doing this, the user is granted incredible strength and power. Each given stage of the three that are able to be tapped into grant boosts stronger than the previous, at the cost of a drawback more intense than the previous stages'. For every tier of Constitution above E-Rank that the user has, they're able to maintain the various stages of this technique for 2 posts, capping out at 12 with S-Rank Constitution.

    Note: All boosts are considered unique, meaning they can be stacked.

    First Activation (C-Rank): The user inhales deep, gathering oxygen within their body and amplifying their normal capacity, using it to trigger the first sage of the Seven Heavens Breathing Method. Upon activation, the user's eyes become completely white, and they're enveloped in a dense aura of yellow around their frame. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of one minus to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 1 OOC day per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements Minimum of C-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 250 words to train.
    Boosts ++ Speed, +10 Stamina.

    Second Activation (B-Rank): The user inhales deep, gathering oxygen within their body and amplifying their lung capacity even further, empowering them to a further extent. This stage causes their muscles to become more prominent, and their body to expand slightly as a result of this. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of two minuses to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 2 OOC days per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements First Stage trained, Minimum of B-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 500 words to train.
    Boosts ++ to Speed and Strength, +20 Stamina.

    Third Activation (A-Rank): The final stage of the Seven Heavens Breathing Method. Lung capacity is amplified even further than the second stage. By forming a unique handseal and drawing in a large amount of oxygen, the user's body undergoes further change. Ontop of the previously-stated visual effects on their body, their skin becomes red in nature, and the aura around them is amplified further. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of 1 tier to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 3 OOC days per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements Second Stage trained, Minimum of A-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 500 words to train.
    Boosts 1 Tier to Strength and Speed, +30 Stamina.
    Weaknesses: Stated above


    Last edited by Sakata on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tossed in Seven Heavens Breathing Method)


    _________________

    Updates | App
    Spoiler:
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    avatar
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Genin

    Posts : 307
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Re: Technique Requests

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:37 am

    @Satomi wrote:Name: Kirin
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: 20m-100m
    Speed: S
    Element: Raiton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Restricted
    Requirements: Must know Raikiri
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: None
    Description: Using natural lightning, the user causes a thunderbolt to rain down from the clouds above and strike an opponent. This moves at 1/1000th of a second and is near impossible to dodge without prior knowledge of the attack. Clouds will be formed two posts after this is done. After using this jutsu the storm clouds will disperse.
    Weaknesses: In order to use this jutsu, the user must form storm clouds above. Cloud formations can be caused by two Katon jutsu of A rank or an S rank Raiton/Katon jutsu being shot into the air.


    _________________
    Spoiler:



    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Spendable Experience:
    Total Experience:
    Renown: 0
    Ryo:
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence:  C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 849
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Technique Requests

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:29 pm

    @Sakata wrote:Name: Iaidō
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Kenjutsu
    Classification: Land of Iron / Samurai Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The term Iaidō (居合道) refers to a specific style of kenjutsu that is concerned with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The linear motion and force applied to draw the sword from the scabbard results in slashes that are faster and stronger than ones executed with the sword already drawn.

    The speed at which these techniques can be executed — the initial strike in particular — is such, that when performed by a skilled user, it can prevent enemy shinobi from forming hand seals (and thus ninjutsu), by exploiting the small opening that these movements create.  This is represented by a 1 tier boost to Coordination, capable of bypassing the S-Rank cap for this single slash. If the user's coordination is higher than the opponent's coordination than they will succeed in interrupting the formation of seals. An opponent who fails to yield to the interruption or refuses to yield will lose all of their fingers.  
    Weaknesses: Very taxing considering it's one slash.

    No to the Strength boost but I added in a qualification that so long as the user's Coordination is higher than the opponent's Coordination they will be able to interrupt the formation of seals. Added to the library.



    @Sakata wrote:
    Name: Rasengan
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Contact
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Konoha Exclusive
    Requirements: B-Rank Coordination
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: The Rasengan is a spinning ball of chakra formed and held in the palm of the user's hand, inspired by the Tailed Beast Ball and intended to be the highest form of shape transformation in Ninjutsu. Unlike most jutsu, the Rasengan does not require hand seals to perform. Once it is formed, it also does not require any additional chakra to sustain it, which means that there is no definite limit to how long the Rasengan can be used. Though the Rasengan's shape is consistent from user to user, its size varies from only barely large enough to be noticeable to much larger than the user's hand. With greater experience with the Rasengan comes a larger size.

    On contact, the Rasengan grinds into its target, propels them along the Rasengan's trajectory - either away from the user or into the ground beneath them - and at some point bursts, causing severe damage at the point of contact. Due to the level of chakra control required to manifest the Rasengan, it requires a reasonable amount of coordination from those that attempt to learn it, and even more to utilize it without a conduit (like shadow clones). Once formed, Rasengan lasts up to 3 posts without sustenance before dispersing on its own.
    Weaknesses: Requires A-Rank Coordination to utilize without shadow clones or something like chakra arms to properly form it.

    Approved and added to the library


    @Sakata wrote:
    Name: Seven Heavens Breathing Method
    Rank: C, B, A
    Power: C, B, A
    Activation Cost: Explained below
    Upkeep Cost: 3, 5, 10
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: -
    Skill: Taijutsu
    Classification: Restricted / Exclusive
    Requirements: B-Class minimum, Must have Taijutsu skill (can't be acquired through proper Intelligence level)
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: -
    Description: A taijutsu breathing method that involves gathering up large amounts of oxygen to increase one's lung capacity drastically. By doing this, the user is granted incredible strength and power. Each given stage of the three that are able to be tapped into grant boosts stronger than the previous, at the cost of a drawback more intense than the previous stages'. For every tier of Constitution above E-Rank that the user has, they're able to maintain the various stages of this technique for 2 posts, capping out at 12 with S-Rank Constitution.

    Note: All boosts are considered unique, meaning they can be stacked.

    First Activation (C-Rank): The user inhales deep, gathering oxygen within their body and amplifying their normal capacity, using it to trigger the first sage of the Seven Heavens Breathing Method. Upon activation, the user's eyes become completely white, and they're enveloped in a dense aura of yellow around their frame. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of one minus to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 1 OOC day per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements Minimum of C-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 250 words to train.
    Boosts ++ Speed, +10 Stamina.

    Second Activation (B-Rank): The user inhales deep, gathering oxygen within their body and amplifying their lung capacity even further, empowering them to a further extent. This stage causes their muscles to become more prominent, and their body to expand slightly as a result of this. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of two minuses to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 2 OOC days per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements First Stage trained, Minimum of B-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 500 words to train.
    Boosts ++ to Speed and Strength, +20 Stamina.

    Third Activation (A-Rank): The final stage of the Seven Heavens Breathing Method. Lung capacity is amplified even further than the second stage. By forming a unique handseal and drawing in a large amount of oxygen, the user's body undergoes further change. Ontop of the previously-stated visual effects on their body, their skin becomes red in nature, and the aura around them is amplified further. When deactivated, the user suffers a drawback of 1 tier to their Stamina, as well as Constitution for 3 OOC days per post(s) they used this stage.
    Requirements Second Stage trained, Minimum of A-Rank Stamina to gain access to, and 500 words to train.
    Boosts 1 Tier to Strength and Speed, +30 Stamina.
    Weaknesses: Stated above

    Denied. There will be an oppurtunity to register custom Restricteds in the near future so save this idea but as of right now it will not be approved as part of the general body of available canon Restricteds.


    Last edited by Toonami & Konami on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 849
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Technique Requests

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 pm

    @Shimiko Chinoike wrote:
    @Satomi wrote:Name: Kirin
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: N/A
    Range: 20m-100m
    Speed: 1/1000th of a second
    Element: Raiton
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Open
    Requirements: N/A
    Parent Technique: N/A
    Hand Seals: None
    Description: Using natural lightning, the user causes a thunderbolt to rain down from the clouds above and strike an opponent. This moves at 1/1000th of a second and is near impossible to dodge without prior knowledge of the attack. Clouds must be formed prior to the usage of this technique. After using this jutsu the storm clouds will disperse.
    Weaknesses: In order to use this jutsu, the user must form storm clouds above. Cloud formations can be caused by two Katon jutsu of A rank or an S rank Raiton/Katon jutsu being shot into the air.

    Made several adjustments and then added to the library.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Sponsored content

    Re: Technique Requests

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am