Gladius

A free form, text based role playing game based on the universe of the Naruto manga and anime.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site! Follow the link and get in touch with everyone: https://discord.gg/gNvU4a6

Share | 
 

 Nee-san's Puppets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Nee-san's Puppets   Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Name: The Sentinel
Rank: S
Materials:
Steel | 5K per 2lbs. - 100lbs for 250,000
Kunai | 100 ryo ea. - 10,000 for 100
Shuriken | 100 ryo ea - 10,000 for 100
Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. - 10,000 for 10
Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10,000 for 10
Weapons: The Sentinel comes equipped with 16 tentacles that each have a claw attached to the end. These tentacles can bind, maim, or rip apart opponents as necessary. Each There are a plethora of weapons (kunai, shuriken, flashbombs, and smoke bombs) that can be fired from them at well through an opening in the claw.
Defenses: The tentacles not only serve an offensive function but also defensive allowing the puppet to block attacks and use the projectile firing system to deflect incoming attacks as well.
Stats:
Strength: A
Constitution: A

General Description:

Sentinel Picture
Spoiler:
 

Sentinel compared to human for scale

Spoiler:
 

The Sentinel is an massive octopus like metallic puppet that is crafted mainly from steel specifically for its frame. The puppet has a black color to it and red neon lights that create the illusion of seeing eyes giving it an eerie and frightening look.
Requirements: Kugutsu
Weaknesses: The holes inside the claws from which projectiles may shoot out is a weak point. If a technique is fired up that hole it can seriously damage the puppet.
Price: 390,000


Last edited by Nee-san Tetsudashi on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:56 pm

This needs a weakness of some kind. Also, you put the price in place of the weakness and left out the price portion of the template.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:08 pm

@Izumi wrote:
This needs a weakness of some kind. Also, you put the price in place of the weakness and left out the price portion of the template.

The Price IS the Weakness Izumi. GOD!


Back to top Go down
Izumi
Admin
avatar

Posts : 558
Join date : 2012-05-28

Character File
Skills & Elements: All
Class: X
Ryo: All of It

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:09 am

Modification Description Lightning Transducer - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to absorb and harness Lightning techniques up to S Rank and store them. The stored energy can then be fired from any one of its tentacles. This modification makes use of a transducer which harnesses electrical output (Raiton techniques S Rank and below), circuits it through copper wiring, stores it for use, and then discharges it in the form of a bolt of lightning (the power of this attack is determined by the rank of the technique that was absorbed). The transducer is also capable of interfering with magnetic impulses and forces nullifying attempts to control the puppet via Jinton. This immunity can be transferred to other metallic puppets via touch.
Rank: S
Materials:
5x Transducer - 50,000 ryo
Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
5x Lightning Sealing Technique - A custom fuuninjutsu similar in nature to the Fire Sealing Method but specifically designed for Lightning.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires absorbed lightning techniques back at opponents
Defenses: Modified Transducer capable of absorbed and storing Lightning techniques.
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: The transducer can be overwhelmed if it receives far too much electrical output. It can store a total max of:

1 S Rank Raiton
2 A Rank Raiton
3 B Rank Raiton
4 C Rank Raiton
5 D Rank Raiton
Price:50,750

Modification Description Flame Thrower System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized fire. The fire is capable of extinguishing Water Release techniques up to C Rank or melting Ice Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
Rank: S
Materials:
Generic Flame Generator - 10,000
1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish water or melt Ice Release
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: There is only so much fire available. There is enough fire to extinguish a max of:
4 C Rank Katon/ 4 C Rank Hyouton
5 D Rank Katon 5 D Rank Hyouton
Price:7,500


Modification Description Water Foam Coolant System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized foam coolant. The coolant is capable of extinguishing Fire Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
Rank: S
Materials:
Generic Foam Coolant - 10,000
1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish flames.
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: There is only so much coolant available. There is enough coolant to extinguish a max of:

4 C Rank Katon
5 D Rank Katon
Price:7,500

_________________
Stats

  • Strength: D
  • Constitution: D
  • Stamina: A
  • Speed: D
  • Coordination: S
  • Intelligence: A
  • Perception: S
Back to top Go down
Nee-san Tetsudashi
Tsuchikage
avatar

Posts : 696
Join date : 2016-12-07

Character File
Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
Class: X
Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 am

Name: Nefi
Rank: A
Materials:
30,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Jade
60,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Ebony
Chain | 10,000 ryo per 60 ft.
Transducer | 5,000 ryo
Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
Exploding Sphere | 10,000 ryo ea.
Chakra Draining Metal | 25,000 ryo per 10 lbs.
Wakizashi - 10,000 ryo ea.
Weapons:
Electrifying Chains - Nefi can shoot up to sixty feet worth of chains and run a powerful electrical current through them. The electrocution is roughly on par with B Rank Raiton and can be used to stun, paralyze, and burn opponents to devastating effect.
Exploding Sphere - Nefi can fire a single exploding sphere from his right palm
Ebony Nails - Nefi can eject six inch ebony nails from his finger tips to claw at an opponent
Wakizashi - Nefi can eject a single steel Wakizashi from his left wrist.
Defenses:
Stats:
Constitution: A
Strength: B
General Description:
Appearance

Spoiler:
 

Nefi is a humanoid puppet that takes the appearance of a cat-person. Nefi is made with a tough Jade and Ebony alloy giving it an extremely durable build. The puppet is filled with all manner of lethal weapons and its small size (it is roughly 5"8 ) for a puppet gives it extreme maneuverability in tight situations.
Requirements: Puppet Technique
Weaknesses: N/A
Price: 185,000

_________________
Stats

  • Strength: D
  • Constitution: D
  • Stamina: A
  • Speed: D
  • Coordination: S
  • Intelligence: A
  • Perception: S
Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:58 am

@Nee-san Tetsudashi wrote:
Modification Description Lightning Transducer - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to absorb and harness Lightning techniques up to S Rank and store them. The stored energy can then be fired from any one of its tentacles. This modification makes use of a transducer which harnesses electrical output (Raiton techniques S Rank and below), circuits it through copper wiring, stores it for use, and then discharges it in the form of a bolt of lightning (the power of this attack is determined by the rank of the technique that was absorbed). The transducer is also capable of interfering with magnetic impulses and forces nullifying attempts to control the puppet via Jinton. This immunity can be transferred to other metallic puppets via touch.
Rank: S
Materials:
5x Transducer - 50,000 ryo
Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
5x Lightning Sealing Technique - A custom fuuninjutsu similar in nature to the Fire Sealing Method but specifically designed for Lightning.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires absorbed lightning techniques back at opponents
Defenses: Modified Transducer capable of absorbed and storing Lightning techniques.
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: The transducer can be overwhelmed if it receives far too much electrical output. It can store a total max of:

1 S Rank Raiton
2 A Rank Raiton
3 B Rank Raiton
4 C Rank Raiton
5 D Rank Raiton
Price:50,750

Modification Description Flame Thrower System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized fire. The fire is capable of extinguishing Water Release techniques up to C Rank or melting Ice Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
Rank: S
Materials:
Generic Flame Generator - 10,000
1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish water or melt Ice Release
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: There is only so much fire available. There is enough fire to extinguish a max of:
4 C Rank Katon/ 4 C Rank Hyouton
5 D Rank Katon 5 D Rank Hyouton
Price:7,500


Modification Description Water Foam Coolant System - This modification allows the Sentinel puppet to store several tanks of pressurized foam coolant. The coolant is capable of extinguishing Fire Release techniques up to C Rank or blasting an opponent with a strength of A Tier.
Rank: S
Materials:
Generic Foam Coolant - 10,000
1x  Steel - 5,000 ryo (Steel Tanks)
Piping | 2500 ryo per 15 ft.
Weapons: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant at A Tier Strength
Defenses: Discharge Mechanism which fires highly pressurized coolant to extinguish flames.
Stats: N/A
Requirements: N/A
Weaknesses: There is only so much coolant available. There is enough coolant to extinguish a max of:

4 C Rank Katon
5 D Rank Katon
Price:7,500

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 am

@Nee-san Tetsudashi wrote:
Name: Nefi
Rank: A
Materials:
30,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Jade
60,000 ryo for 20 lbs - Ebony
Chain | 10,000 ryo per 60 ft.
Transducer | 5,000 ryo
Copper | 750 ryo per 10 lbs
Exploding Sphere | 10,000 ryo ea.
Chakra Draining Metal | 25,000 ryo per 10 lbs.
Wakizashi - 10,000 ryo ea.
Weapons:
Electrifying Chains - Nefi can shoot up to sixty feet worth of chains and run a powerful electrical current through them. The electrocution is roughly on par with B Rank Raiton and can be used to stun, paralyze, and burn opponents to devastating effect.
Exploding Sphere - Nefi can fire a single exploding sphere from his right palm
Ebony Nails - Nefi can eject six inch ebony nails from his finger tips to claw at an opponent
Wakizashi - Nefi can eject a single steel Wakizashi from his left wrist.
Defenses:
Stats:
Constitution: A
Strength: B
General Description:
Appearance

Spoiler:
 

Nefi is a humanoid puppet that takes the appearance of a cat-person. Nefi is made with a tough Jade and Ebony alloy giving it an extremely durable build. The puppet is filled with all manner of lethal weapons and its small size (it is roughly 5"8 ) for a puppet gives it extreme maneuverability in tight situations.
Requirements: Puppet Technique
Weaknesses: N/A
Price: 185,000

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nee-san's Puppets   

Back to top Go down
 
Nee-san's Puppets
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FLAILING WOODEN PUPPETS OF DEATH (Karakuri)
» gimmick puppets
» thinking of combining shaddolls and gimmick puppets.
» Bringing back my Gimmick Puppets
» Skip Carnival of Chaos WIP

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gladius :: Registration :: Item Registration :: Puppet Registration-
Jump to: