Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

+5
Ryuko
Rin Matoi
Kim Chang-Min
Chen Kimyōnakama
Bryn
9 posters

Kameko's Updates

Takeo
    Takeo

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Suiton, Fuuton, Hyouton, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu & Sensory
    Class: A
    Ryo: 401,850

Kameko's Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Kameko's Updates

Post by Takeo Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Exp, money
    Information: 6 posts for 60 experience, and Masuyo wired 116,000 ryo to Kameko. Also bought some stuff from the marketplace with said money. New exp totals: 335/1035. New ryo total: 61,000 ryo. Bought 40 lbs of steel, 10 lbs of ebony, and one anvil.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t948-dinner-with-sensei#7483

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1116-buying-more-stuff#7484

Approved.

Updates | App
    Stats:
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu, Ninjutsu, Scorch, Katon, Fuuton, Suiton
    Class: B
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Update Type: ryo
    Information: Mas said he's rounding his 116k to 120k from the previous update. That means Kameko has 65k ryo remaining.
    Link: Chat, Masuyo's updates

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Bukijutsu | Weapon Crafting
    Class: D
    Ryo: 0

Post by Rin Matoi Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 pm

Approved
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 pm

Update Type: Exp, ryo
    Information: 6 posts for 60 experience. Also netted 115,000 ryo from two purchases. New exp total: 395/1095. New ryo total: 180,000 ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1163-the-amandi-clan-candy-shop-place-crafting-orders-here#8624

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Exp, ryo
    Information: 6 posts for 60 experience. Also netted 115,000 ryo from two purchases. New exp total: 395/1095. New ryo total: 180,000 ryo
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1163-the-amandi-clan-candy-shop-place-crafting-orders-here#8624

Approved

Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: A-> A++ (Arch Angel's Tiara)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Update Type: Experience, September salary, Mission?
    Information: 4 posts in a mission topic is 80 experience. The only reason I left the thread is to cut down on my post work load as I recover, so if I could I'd like to ask for the mission completion bonus as well as the ryo too since I would have stayed longer should the circumstances have been normal. That would give Kameko 90 total experience and 25,000 ryo. New totals assuming everything is approved- Exp: 485/1185, Ryo: 205,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1152-iyoshi-beach

Salary: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#8355

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:06 am

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Experience, September salary, Mission?
    Information: 4 posts in a mission topic is 80 experience. The only reason I left the thread is to cut down on my post work load as I recover, so if I could I'd like to ask for the mission completion bonus as well as the ryo too since I would have stayed longer should the circumstances have been normal. That would give Kameko 90 total experience and 25,000 ryo. New totals assuming everything is approved- Exp: 485/1185, Ryo: 205,000
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1152-iyoshi-beach

Salary: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t216-konohagakure-no-sato-updates#8355

Approved! I'm good with this consdering the extrenious circumstances involved

Stats
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:20 am

Update Type: Exp, Crafts, Stat
    Information: Made six B tier quality crafts. Each is worth 30 exp which nets me 180 exp total. These items have been delivered to Masuyo Kaede and are listed in the thread. With my new experience total, I'd like to get B tier coordination. New totals:

Exp- 165/1365

Armor Crafting- 3/10 (B tier)

Weapon Crafting- 4/10 (B tier)

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1117-kameko-s-home-crafting#9694

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:07 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Exp, Crafts, Stat
    Information: Made six B tier quality crafts. Each is worth 30 exp which nets me 180 exp total. These items have been delivered to Masuyo Kaede and are listed in the thread. With my new experience total, I'd like to get B tier coordination. New totals:

Exp- 165/1365

Armor Crafting- 3/10 (B tier)

Weapon Crafting- 4/10 (B tier)

Approved

Stats
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:40 pm

Update Type: Timeskip stuff, Class, Exp, Skills, just... a lot

Information: Alrighty, first thing's first. The first link below is a thread where Kameko posted 4 times for 40 experience. She also set up a deal with Konohagakure to receive a promotion to Chuunin, a salary of 75,000 ryo per month, a grant of 350,000 ryo, and now officially belongs to the administration part of the village as the Village Armorer. Kameko will be claiming the 500 total experience bonus for the timeskip, making her total gain 540 experience. I will be giving up 125 of this experience for crafts, 3 D rank Engineering crafts (which will be getting approved soon) and one B tier craft in the form of Yui's gauntlets. I will calculate the cost for the D rank crafts in a future update, I just wanted to note it here for record keeping purposes. This leaves her a net gain of 415 experience, with the material costs of the gauntlet being 30,000 ryo.

Taking all of this into account, Kameko is going to gain 1,800,000 ryo over the time skip through salary (75,000 x 24). All together, this puts her at 2,325,000 ryo. Over the timeskip, as was detailed was going to happen in the first link below, Kameko will have coughed up the money for a store and some crafting tools. Every crafting tool listed in Shinobi Hardware and General Goods sans the anvil will be purchased in this fashion, costing Kameko a total of 310,000 ryo. To make this next part easier, I'm going to only use one year's total salary. Kameko would have invested in the store over the timeskip normally, so if I'm allowed to do so, I would like to count the last year of the timeskip as her having invested 900,000 ryo into it with all returns being immediately reinvested. This would give her a net total of, and bear with me here, 8,024,490 ryo invested into the shop at the end of the timeskip. (900,000 x 1.2 x 1.2 an additional eleven times).

Should all of that stuff be fine and dandy, Kameko will be left with 1,115,000 ryo to spend stuff on additional things. If not, she will have 2,015,000 ryo remaining instead. As to her experience, Kameko will have classed up to C class with the experience granted by the time skip. With the retroactive claim to the D class class up added in, this is an additional 600 experience with nets her a grand total of 1015 experience to spend. I would like A tier Intelligence (700) and C tier Perception (300) with that experience, leaving Kameko's total at 15/1780.

With that class up to C class, Kameko's UA kicks in which is the second link below. She is allowed to claim two skill points, one of which is going towards Engineering with the other going to learn the element of Doton. And with that, Kameko's timeskip update is finally done.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1231-speaking-to-the-council#10050

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t276-kameko-s-updates#3113

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Ryo: 1,105,125

Post by Copycat Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Timeskip stuff, Class, Exp, Skills, just... a lot

Information: Alrighty, first thing's first. The first link below is a thread where Kameko posted 4 times for 40 experience. She also set up a deal with Konohagakure to receive a promotion to Chuunin, a salary of 75,000 ryo per month, a grant of 350,000 ryo, and now officially belongs to the administration part of the village as the Village Armorer. Kameko will be claiming the 500 total experience bonus for the timeskip, making her total gain 540 experience. I will be giving up 125 of this experience for crafts, 3 D rank Engineering crafts (which will be getting approved soon) and one B tier craft in the form of Yui's gauntlets. I will calculate the cost for the D rank crafts in a future update, I just wanted to note it here for record keeping purposes. This leaves her a net gain of 415 experience, with the material costs of the gauntlet being 30,000 ryo.

Taking all of this into account, Kameko is going to gain 1,800,000 ryo over the time skip through salary (75,000 x 24). All together, this puts her at 2,325,000 ryo. Over the timeskip, as was detailed was going to happen in the first link below, Kameko will have coughed up the money for a store and some crafting tools. Every crafting tool listed in Shinobi Hardware and General Goods sans the anvil will be purchased in this fashion, costing Kameko a total of 310,000 ryo. To make this next part easier, I'm going to only use one year's total salary. Kameko would have invested in the store over the timeskip normally, so if I'm allowed to do so, I would like to count the last year of the timeskip as her having invested 900,000 ryo into it with all returns being immediately reinvested. This would give her a net total of, and bear with me here, 8,024,490 ryo invested into the shop at the end of the timeskip. (900,000 x 1.2 x 1.2 an additional eleven times).

Should all of that stuff be fine and dandy, Kameko will be left with 1,115,000 ryo to spend stuff on additional things. If not, she will have 2,015,000 ryo remaining instead. As to her experience, Kameko will have classed up to C class with the experience granted by the time skip. With the retroactive claim to the D class class up added in, this is an additional 600 experience with nets her a grand total of 1015 experience to spend. I would like A tier Intelligence (700) and C tier Perception (300) with that experience, leaving Kameko's total at 15/1780.

With that class up to C class, Kameko's UA kicks in which is the second link below. She is allowed to claim two skill points, one of which is going towards Engineering with the other going to learn the element of Doton. And with that, Kameko's timeskip update is finally done.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1231-speaking-to-the-council#10050

https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t276-kameko-s-updates#3113

Approved.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Because of a change in the rules, the most that can be invested in a store is 500,000 ryo
    Your time skip update will need to be updated to reflect that.

You started the time skip with 205,000 ryo + 350,000 grant for for a total of 555,000 so if you'd like you could start the timeskip with more then 1 store and invest in them over the time skip

Stats
    Akame
    Akame

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Ryo:

Post by Akame Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:30 pm

*grumbles incoherently at all the math she has to do again*

Update Type: Stores and stuff

Information: Gonna buy two stores to begin with and invest every dime Kameko makes until they're both at 500,000 ryo investment. This costs 300k initially, and she will invest 250k into one of those stores at the start of the timeskip. After the first month with salary included, she will get a total income of 125k that is reinvested. Second month will be 150k, 125k of which is going into the first store. The 5k she had left from the money pre-timeskip and the 25k remaining from the second month will go into the second store as an investment and is where all income will be directed at this point. This will total 211k at the end of the third month and 428k at the end of the fourth. 72k of Kameko's salary for the fifth will be invested to cap this store with the remaining income that month totaling 178k. Every month after this will generate a total of 275,000 worth of income for Kameko (salary plus store investment returns). Nineteen months remain, so 275,000 x 19 = 5,225,000 ryo of income when the timeskip comes to an end. Deducting the 385,000 for crafting tools, the three D rank Engineering crafts cost of material, Store upkeep, and Yui's gauntlets brings Kameko's total ryo amount at the end of the timeskip to 4,840,000 ryo.

With the nasty bits over with now, Kameko is putting the funds together to buy a few things. I have Zach's permission to buy the Amandi a clan district, so I'm going to be doing that. Kameko is also going to buy four more stores, and once they're built, will invest 500,000 ryo into each store. The cost of all of this will be 3,350,000 ryo. This leaves her with 1,490,000 ryo after all is said and done.
    Link: See above update

"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 pm

Akame wrote:*grumbles incoherently at all the math she has to do again*

Update Type: Stores and stuff

Information: Gonna buy two stores to begin with and invest every dime Kameko makes until they're both at 500,000 ryo investment. This costs 300k initially, and she will invest 250k into one of those stores at the start of the timeskip. After the first month with salary included, she will get a total income of  125k that is reinvested. Second month will be 150k, 125k of which is going into the first store. The 5k she had left from the money pre-timeskip and the 25k remaining from the second month will go into the second store as an investment and is where all income will be directed at this point. This will total 211k at the end of the third month and 428k at the end of the fourth. 72k of Kameko's salary for the fifth will be invested to cap this store with the remaining income that month totaling 178k. Every month after this will generate a total of 275,000 worth of income for Kameko (salary plus store investment returns). Nineteen months remain, so 275,000 x 19 = 5,225,000 ryo of income when the timeskip comes to an end. Deducting the 385,000 for crafting tools, the three D rank Engineering crafts cost of material, Store upkeep, and Yui's gauntlets brings Kameko's total ryo amount at the end of the timeskip to 4,840,000 ryo.

With the nasty bits over with now, Kameko is putting the funds together to buy a few things. I have Zach's permission to buy the Amandi a clan district, so I'm going to be doing that. Kameko is also going to buy four more stores, and once they're built, will invest 500,000 ryo into each store. The cost of all of this will be 3,350,000 ryo. This leaves her with 1,490,000 ryo after all is said and done.
    Link: See above update

Approved

Stats
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Update Type: Craft, Exp
    Information: Made one B grade craft for 30 exp. Exp is now 45/1810. New crafting totals:

Weapons: 5/10 (B)

Armor: 4/10 (B)

Engineering: 0/5 (C)

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu

Post by Copycat Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Craft, Exp
    Information: Made one B grade craft for 30 exp. Exp is now 45/1810. New crafting totals:

Weapons: 5/10 (B)

Armor: 4/10 (B)

Engineering: 0/5 (C)

Approved.

"Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:33 pm

Update Type: Bought stuff
    Information: Bought the listed items. New ryo amount: 463,000 ryo remaining
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1116-buying-more-stuff#10338

Character File

Post by Copycat Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Bought stuff
    Information: Bought the listed items. New ryo amount: 463,000 ryo remaining
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1116-buying-more-stuff#10338

Approved.

Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:26 am

Update Type: Crafting, Exp, Reimbursement
    Information: Made one B rank weapon and one C rank Engineering item for 50 total exp. Made 20 lbs of Mithril too. With the deal she made with Konoha, she is reimbursed the 17,000 ryo in material cost it took to make these items as well. New Totals:

Exp: 95/1860

Weapons: 6/10

Armor: 4/10

Engineering: 1/5

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1117-kameko-s-home-crafting#10357

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:24 pm

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Crafting, Exp, Reimbursement
    Information: Made one B rank weapon and one C rank Engineering item for 50 total exp. Made 20 lbs of Mithril too. With the deal she made with Konoha, she is reimbursed the 17,000 ryo in material cost it took to make these items as well. New Totals:

Exp: 95/1860

Weapons: 6/10

Armor: 4/10

Engineering: 1/5

Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1117-kameko-s-home-crafting#10357

Approved

Stats
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Update Type: Ryo... so much ryo, some other stuff
    Information: It's November, so it's Kameko's first post timeskip update for salary and the like. Kameko has six stores at full investment which brings her 600,000 ryo in income along with her 75,000 ryo salary paid by Konohagakure. She pays upkeep of 50,000 ryo for her clan district as well as 5,000 ryo for every store which leaves her net earnings at 595,000 ryo. Vizer bought a bunch of mithril things from Kameko's shops as well for a reimbursement by Konohagakure totaling 89,000 ryo. All in all, 684,000 ryo was collected by Kameko this month. She had 480,000 ryo remaining from previous updates which leaves her at 1,164,000 ryo. I would like to buy one store and then invest 500,000 ryo into it please. This is a 5 day build time and leaves Kameko at 514,000 ryo remaining.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t896p25-satomi-s-updates#11591 <- Vizer's updates for reimbursement

Wanderer
    Wanderer

Post by Ryuko Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 am

Kameko wrote:Update Type: Ryo... so much ryo, some other stuff
    Information: It's November, so it's Kameko's first post timeskip update for salary and the like. Kameko has six stores at full investment which brings her 600,000 ryo in income along with her 75,000 ryo salary paid by Konohagakure. She pays upkeep of 50,000 ryo for her clan district as well as 5,000 ryo for every store which leaves her net earnings at 595,000 ryo. Vizer bought a bunch of mithril things from Kameko's shops as well for a reimbursement by Konohagakure totaling 89,000 ryo. All in all, 684,000 ryo was collected by Kameko this month. She had 480,000 ryo remaining from previous updates which leaves her at 1,164,000 ryo. I would like to buy one store and then invest 500,000 ryo into it please. This is a 5 day build time and leaves Kameko at 514,000 ryo remaining.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t896p25-satomi-s-updates#11591 <- Vizer's updates for reimbursement

Approved

Stats
    Bryn
    Bryn

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Update Type: Crafting, Exp, Renown
    Information: Crafted four weapons, two Advanced Core Katanas with S grade durability (Katana is A++, anvil provides an additional +) enchanted with two S rank Cleaver Enchantments. The other two are a yari with an ebony blade enchanted with a S rank Lancelot's Bane Enchantment and another Advanced Soft Core Katana with an A rank Efficiency Enchantment. The total cost of all this includes only enchantment costs as Kameko has the materials for them all on hand and comes in at 195,000 ryo. That leaves her with 314,500 ryo remaining after all is said and done. Each of these weapons is B grade in quality, and with these four Kameko is now capable of creating A grade in quality level weapons. This, along with her being a clan head which I have not claimed yet, gives her 450 renown as well. 4 B rank weapons is 120 exp, putting her at 215/1980.
    Link: https://gladiusnarutorp.forumotion.com/t1117-kameko-s-home-crafting#11103

Post by Shimiko Chinoike Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Why does the Katana have A++ durability? O.o

Character File
    Ryo:

Post by Bryn Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 pm

It's a specially designed katana built to have increased durability. It's based on an actual forging technique that uses a softer core and a rigid exterior such as iron core with a steel blade to improve flexibility and overall durability by making the weapon not quite as stiff and brittle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:07 pm