Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Sola!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Shin's Updates

    Share
    avatar
    Shin Kazehana
    X-rank
    X-rank

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

    Shin's Updates

    Post by Shin Kazehana on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:05 pm

    Update Type: Ryo, Jutsu, Experience
    Information: +1,000,000 Ryo from the Link below, and the following techniques as the 20 starters for Kage:

    1. Quicksand Waterfall Flow
    2. Sand Waterfall Imperial Funeral
    3. Sand Armor
    4. Shadow Clone Technique
    5. Sand Binding Coffin
    6. Sand Waterfall Funeral
    7. Desert Suspension
    8. Sand Clone
    9. Sand Binding Prison
    10. Chakra Strings Technique
    11. Puppet Technique
    12. Human Puppetry
    13. Puppet Performance: Skilfull Achievement with a Human Body
    14. Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets
    15. Lightning Flash Blade Creation
    16. Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique
    17. Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    18. Sensing Technique
    19. Unsealling Technique
    20. Flying Swallow



    Link: Sunagakure no Sato Updates


    Last edited by Shin Kazehana on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 650
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by The Founder on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:56 pm

    Everything looks good except for Lightning Flash Blade Creation. That technique's prerequisite is knowing the Unsealing Technique, so you'll need to either trade it out or trade something else out for its pre-req.
    avatar
    Shin Kazehana
    X-rank
    X-rank

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Shin Kazehana on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 am

    I had shadow clone twice in there so I had an extra spot. Fixed.
    avatar
    Akame

    Posts : 587
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Akame on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:31 am

    Looks good


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4700
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Shin Kazehana
    X-rank
    X-rank

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Shin Kazehana on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:13 am

    Update Type: Shopping, crafting puppets.
    Information:

    Crafted Devil's Heart and Reaper, both registered.

    Bought stuff. Spent 64,775 ryo.
    Had 1M
    Now have 935,225 ryp

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t305-at-the-market
    avatar
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin

    Posts : 849
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 30,000

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:41 am

    @Shin Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Shopping, crafting puppets.
    Information:

    Crafted Devil's Heart and Reaper, both registered.

    Bought stuff. Spent 64,775 ryo.
    Had 1M
    Now have 935,225 ryp

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t305-at-the-market

    Approooooooved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
    • Kakute
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 20 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -



    Character Updates
    avatar
    Shin Kazehana
    X-rank
    X-rank

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Shin Kazehana on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:57 am

    Update Type: Paying and crafting puppets.
    Information:

    Crafted Eternal Shin and 10 HellWasps, both registered.

    Had 935,225 ryo
    Need to pay 300,000 (standard S-ranked puppet cost, on the previous update I only paid for materials) for Reaper, Eternal Shin and the Devil's Heart.
    Also paying 5k for HellWasps

    Now have 630,225 ryo

    Also, Shin Kazehana is now a human puppet.

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback

    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 871
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:04 pm

    @Shin Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Paying and crafting puppets.
    Information:

    Crafted Eternal Shin and 10 HellWasps, both registered.

    Had 935,225 ryo
    Need to pay 300,000 (standard S-ranked puppet cost, on the previous update I only paid for materials) for Reaper, Eternal Shin and the Devil's Heart.
    Also paying 5k for HellWasps

    Now have 630,225 ryo

    Also, Shin Kazehana is now a human puppet.

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback


    Approved
    avatar
    Shin Kazehana
    X-rank
    X-rank

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: ALL OF THEM
    Class: X
    Ryo:

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Shin Kazehana on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu.
    Information:


    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mystical_Palm_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Healing_Wound_Destruction
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Soul_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Delicate_Illness_Extraction_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Resuscitation_Regeneration_Technique

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Cloth_Binding_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Unsealing_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sealing_Method
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Barrier_Gate_Five_Seals_Technique:_Castle_Closing_Eight_Gates

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Blade
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Wave
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Great_Sphere
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Waves

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 871
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:30 pm

    @Shin Kazehana wrote:Update Type: Jutsu.
    Information:


    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mystical_Palm_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin_Healing_Wound_Destruction
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Soul_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Delicate_Illness_Extraction_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Resuscitation_Regeneration_Technique

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Cloth_Binding_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Unsealing_Technique
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sealing_Method
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Barrier_Gate_Five_Seals_Technique:_Castle_Closing_Eight_Gates

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Blade
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Wave
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Vacuum_Great_Sphere
    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Waves

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t311-forging-and-re-forging-training-and-crafting-flashback

    Approved


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Sponsored content

    Re: Shin's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:42 pm