Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Ueda Clan

    Raisa
    Raisa

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2017-10-09

    Ueda Clan Empty Ueda Clan

    Post by Raisa on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:48 pm

    Ueda Clan 1224961448133024651Japanese_Map_symbol_(Lighthouse).svg.med


    Ueda
    Sunagakure
    Light Release
    Hiro Ueda (NPC)

    • Raisa Ueda



    Clan History/Description

    The Ueda clan was originally developed in Yukigakure. It started of as a relatively small clan. Not many people in Yukigakure even knew of its existance, but the Ueda clan members liked it that way. They lived in seclusion and developed their jutsu. Living in seclusion led to inbreeding and the majority of the Ueda clan got deadly genetic disorders from doing so. There were certain clan members who didn’t get the genetic disorders and were smart enough to branch out and meet other people. However, they were still rather uneducated and thus were afraid that Yukigakure somehow had to do with the kind of genetic disorder that developed, so they went to the land with the complete opposite climate of Yukigakure: Sunagakure. There, the Ueda clan repopulated. Though they still tended to keep to themselves, they weren’t nearly as reserved as they were in Yukigakure. To this day the Ueda clan remains set apart from most of Suna. They set up a small area dedicated to the Uedas away from the majority of the other residencies. Not much is known about them and they like it that way.

    Clan/Bloodline Traits & Characteristics

    The Ueda clan has no defining physical features, but each member is unaffected by any blinding effects that come as a result of using their jutsu. They can be diverse as any other shinobi. However, those from the main branch of the Ueda clan possess amber eyes and blonde hair. Those from the main branch are generally treated with more respect than those who are not. The non main branch members are taught to protect the people from the main branch with their lives. If someone prioritizes their own life over a main branch's life they will be shunned from the entire clan.

    Bloodline Description & Abilities

    Light release is made with a fusion of lightning and yang chakra. The special charkra that Ueda clan members are born with enables them to the two chakras into release into light release. It allows them to control but not generate photons. It is strong against earth since it is derived from raiton.

    Light Release Novice (500 exp)

    To gain access to light style you must spend 500 exp. This allows the user to use all light style techniques up to A rank with all the drawbacks if their own rank and/or intelligence allows it. Novices comprise the majority of the clan.

    Light Release Master (1000 exp)

    Masters of light release have completely mastered control over photons and can stabilize photons that have taken on the properties of other atoms to become solidified. This negates the drawback of one less rank durability for solidified techniques. Masters can also learn up to S rank techniques if their own rank and/or intelligence allows it. Masters are a rarity in the Ueda clan. It requires serious dedication.

    Bloodline Limits & Drawbacks
    Light style is weak against wind since it is derived from raiton. There must always be some source of light to use light release, so it becomes useless in a room completely devoid of light. While the ability to use light lives in all Ueda members but it can only be unlocked through lots of training which is represented as 1000 exp going in to unlock light style. Since solidified light is very unstable, it suffers a full tier debuff in durability. This includes attacks with heavily concentrated light, such as beams or bullets.

    Clan Techniques

    Name: Light Release: Refract
    Rank: E
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: 1
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Close contact
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Hare
    Description: The most basic and fundamental jutsu an Ueda clan member learns. The jutsu manipulates photons to refract them away from the target's eyes, preventing blindness or ocular damage from light techniques.
    Weaknesses: Extremely short range.

    Name: Light Release: Kinesis
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Tiger (Holding)
    Description: Photons are charged with chakra to take on a very strong photophoresis effect. This essentially allows photons to move so fast against an object that it actually moves it. The photons come into a circular wheel-like symbol in front of the user's hand and can rotate based on hand movements (i.e. turning wrist right makes wheel turn right). This directs where and how the the object moves. The special photons can effect anything inorganic B rank in strength or lower.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Anything with A rank strength/power or higher can easily overcome the photophoresis effect. Cannot move organic things.

    Name: Light Release: Light Clone
    Rank: B
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 1 km
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Clone seal
    Description: Photons are energized and manipulated at various frequencies to make corporeal clones of oneself. User's chakra is split evenly among clones. Being hit with B rank strength is enough to make it disappear. The clones can also disperse on their own or be cancelled by the user. Clone can use jutsus of C rank or lower that the user has.
    Weaknesses: Stamina must be over 30%. Must have excellent concentration to maintain clones.

    Name: Light Release: Crystal Shield
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Ox -> Tiger -> Bird
    Description: Photons are charged with a large amount of energy and move so quickly that they take on the properties of the oxygen atoms around it solidifying the photons to make a light crystal. These crystals form a shield on the user's arm with a diameter of 1m. Protects against techniques with A rank power.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Can only use on self. Due to instability of solidified photons, only lasts 3 posts.

    Name: Light Release: Blinding Light
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 10m raidus
    Speed: A
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Dog -> Horse -> Ox -> Snake -> Bird -> Ram
    Description: A flash of blinding white light engulfs a 10m radius resulting in a light that induces blindness for at least 3 posts. For people with B rank constitution or lower it results in permanent ocular damage. The damage based on constitution is as follows:

    • E-Rank: Permanent blindness
    • D-Rank: Legally blind unless healed with A rank ijutsu
    • C-Rank: Development of cataracts unless healed with B rank ijutsu
    • B-Rank: Severe photokeratitis for two weeks unless healed with C rank ijutsu

    Weaknesses: Does not discriminate between allies and foes. Can only be used once per topic. Can be blocked by shielding eyes (i.e. under earth style dome,


    Last edited by Raisa on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:52 pm

    @Raisa wrote:



    Clan Techniques

    Name: Light Release: Refract
    Rank: E
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: 1
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Close contact
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Hare
    Description: The most basic and fundamental jutsu an Ueda clan member learns. The jutsu manipulates photons to refract them away from the target's eyes.
    Weaknesses: Extremely short range.

    I'm not quite sure what this means. What is the effect of manipulating photons to refract them away from the target's eyes?

    @Raisa wrote:
    Name: Light Release: Kinesis
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Tiger (Holding)
    Description: Photons are charged with chakra to take on a very strong photophoresis effect. This essentially allows photons to move particles. The photons come into a circular wheel-like symbol in front of the user's hand and can rotate based on hand movements (i.e. turning wrist right makes wheel turn right) The special photons can effect anything B rank in strength or lower.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Anything with A rank strength/power or higher can easily overcome the photophoresis effect.

    What is a photophoresis effect? What specifically does it do when it comes into contact with people or things? Does it just move it out the way? This will probably need to be nerfed so that it doesn't cover living things.

    @Raisa wrote:
    Name: Light Release: Light Clone
    Rank: B
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 1 km
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Clone seal
    Description: Photons are energized and manipulated at various frequencies to make a single corporeal clones one oneself. Clone has 1/10 of user's chakra. Being hit with B rank strength is enough to make it disappear. Clone can use jutsus of B rank or lower that the user has.
    Weaknesses: Stamina must be over 30%. Must have excellent concentration to maintain clones.

    This technique needs to include some elements that are inherent in our site's handling of clones.

    See here for more info: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t137-non-elemental-techniques

    @Raisa wrote:
    Name: Light Release: Crystal Shield
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Ox -> Tiger -> Bird
    Description: Photons are charged with a large amount of energy and move so quickly that they take on the properties of the oxygen atoms around it solidifying the photons to make a light crystal. These crystals form a shield on the user's arm with a diameter of 1m. Protects against techniques with A rank power.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Can only use on self. Due to instability of solidified photons, only lasts one post.

    This can stand to last more than one post. I'd say around three or four posts.

    @Raisa wrote:
    Name: Light Release: Multi-Light Clone
    Rank: A
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 1 km
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Clone seal
    Description: Photons are energized and manipulated at various frequencies to make multiple corporeal clones one oneself. User's chakra is divided evenly among all the clones. As long as each clone has at least 0.1 chakra they can exist. Being hit with D rank strength is enough to make one disappear. Clones cannot perform jutsus.
    Weaknesses: Stamina must be over 30%. Must have excellent concentration to maintain clones.

    Denied. Too close to Multiple Shadow Clone Jutsu which is a Konoha Exclusive.
    @Raisa wrote:
    Name: Light Release: Blinding Light
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 10m raidus
    Speed: A
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Dog -> Horse -> Ox -> Snake -> Bird -> Ram
    Description: A flash of blinding white light engulfs a 10m radius resulting in a light that induces blindness for at least 3 posts. For people with B rank constitution or lower it results in permanent ocular damage with permanent blindness being the maximum amount of damage (only seen in people with E rank constitution)
    Weaknesses: Does not discriminate between allies and foes. Can only be used once per topic.

    Is there any sort of eyewear that can protect against this technique? What is the permanent ocular damage for people with D-B Rank constitution. You say E Rank gets perma blindness) but how long are people blinded for if they have D, C, or B Rank Con?


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Ueda Clan V320w6Ueda Clan 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Raisa
    Raisa

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2017-10-09

    Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan

    Post by Raisa on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:32 pm

    Refract: Edited
    Kinesis: Edited
    Light Clone: Edited
    Crystal Shield: Edited
    Multi Clone: Removed
    Blinding Light: Edited. If those damages don't work I'd really like to know what would be accepted
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:55 pm

    "All light techniques used by the clones are increased by one rank in terms of power."

    Remove this and it should be good to go.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Ueda Clan V320w6Ueda Clan 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Raisa
    Raisa

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2017-10-09

    Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan

    Post by Raisa on Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm

    Edited
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Ueda Clan Empty Re: Ueda Clan

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

    @Raisa wrote:
    Ueda Clan 1224961448133024651Japanese_Map_symbol_(Lighthouse).svg.med


    Ueda
    Sunagakure
    Light Release
    Hiro Ueda (NPC)

    • Raisa Ueda



    Clan History/Description

    The Ueda clan was originally developed in Yukigakure. It started of as a relatively small clan. Not many people in Yukigakure even knew of its existance, but the Ueda clan members liked it that way. They lived in seclusion and developed their jutsu. Living in seclusion led to inbreeding and the majority of the Ueda clan got deadly genetic disorders from doing so. There were certain clan members who didn’t get the genetic disorders and were smart enough to branch out and meet other people. However, they were still rather uneducated and thus were afraid that Yukigakure somehow had to do with the kind of genetic disorder that developed, so they went to the land with the complete opposite climate of Yukigakure: Sunagakure. There, the Ueda clan repopulated. Though they still tended to keep to themselves, they weren’t nearly as reserved as they were in Yukigakure. To this day the Ueda clan remains set apart from most of Suna. They set up a small area dedicated to the Uedas away from the majority of the other residencies. Not much is known about them and they like it that way.

    Clan/Bloodline Traits & Characteristics

    The Ueda clan has no defining physical features, but each member is unaffected by any blinding effects that come as a result of using their jutsu. They can be diverse as any other shinobi. However, those from the main branch of the Ueda clan possess amber eyes and blonde hair. Those from the main branch are generally treated with more respect than those who are not. The non main branch members are taught to protect the people from the main branch with their lives. If someone prioritizes their own life over a main branch's life they will be shunned from the entire clan.

    Bloodline Description & Abilities

    Light release is made with a fusion of lightning and yang chakra. The special charkra that Ueda clan members are born with enables them to the two chakras into release into light release. It allows them to control but not generate photons. It is strong against earth since it is derived from raiton.

    Light Release Novice (1000 exp)

    To gain access to light style you must spend 1000 exp. This allows the user to use all light style techniques up to A rank with all the drawbacks if their own rank and/or intelligence allows it. Novices comprise the majority of the clan.

    Light Release Master (1500 exp)

    Masters of light release have completely mastered control over photons and can stabilize photons that have taken on the properties of other atoms to become solidified. This negates the drawback of one less rank durability for solidified techniques. Masters can also learn up to S rank techniques if their own rank and/or intelligence allows it. Masters are a rarity in the Ueda clan. It requires serious dedication.

    Bloodline Limits & Drawbacks
    Light style is weak against wind since it is derived from raiton. There must always be some source of light to use light release, so it becomes useless in a room completely devoid of light. While the ability to use light lives in all Ueda members but it can only be unlocked through lots of training which is represented as 1000 exp going in to unlock light style. Since solidified light is very unstable, it suffers a full tier debuff in durability. This includes attacks with heavily concentrated light, such as beams or bullets.

    Clan Techniques

    Name: Light Release: Refract
    Rank: E
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: 1
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Close contact
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Hare
    Description: The most basic and fundamental jutsu an Ueda clan member learns. The jutsu manipulates photons to refract them away from the target's eyes, preventing blindness or ocular damage from light techniques.
    Weaknesses: Extremely short range.

    Name: Light Release: Kinesis
    Rank: B
    Power: B
    Activation Cost: 10
    Upkeep Cost: 5
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Tiger (Holding)
    Description: Photons are charged with chakra to take on a very strong photophoresis effect. This essentially allows photons to move so fast against an object that it actually moves it. The photons come into a circular wheel-like symbol in front of the user's hand and can rotate based on hand movements (i.e. turning wrist right makes wheel turn right). This directs where and how the the object moves. The special photons can effect anything inorganic B rank in strength or lower.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Anything with A rank strength/power or higher can easily overcome the photophoresis effect. Cannot move organic things.

    Name: Light Release: Light Clone
    Rank: B
    Power: -
    Activation Cost: -
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 1 km
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Clone seal
    Description: Photons are energized and manipulated at various frequencies to make corporeal clones of oneself. User's chakra is split evenly among clones. Being hit with B rank strength is enough to make it disappear. The clones can also disperse on their own or be cancelled by the user. Clone can use jutsus of C rank or lower that the user has.
    Weaknesses: Stamina must be over 30%. Must have excellent concentration to maintain clones.

    Name: Light Release: Crystal Shield
    Rank: A
    Power: A
    Activation Cost: 15
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: Self
    Speed: -
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Ox -> Tiger -> Bird
    Description: Photons are charged with a large amount of energy and move so quickly that they take on the properties of the oxygen atoms around it solidifying the photons to make a light crystal. These crystals form a shield on the user's arm with a diameter of 1m. Protects against techniques with A rank power.
    Weaknesses: Very short range. Can only use on self. Due to instability of solidified photons, only lasts 3 posts.

    Name: Light Release: Blinding Light
    Rank: S
    Power: S
    Activation Cost: 25
    Upkeep Cost: -
    Range: 10m raidus
    Speed: A
    Element: Light
    Skill: Ninjutsu
    Classification: Ueda Clan Exclusive
    Requirements: -
    Parent Technique: -
    Hand Seals: Dog -> Horse -> Ox -> Snake -> Bird -> Ram
    Description: A flash of blinding white light engulfs a 10m radius resulting in a light that induces blindness for at least 3 posts. For people with B rank constitution or lower it results in permanent ocular damage. The damage based on constitution is as follows:

    • E-Rank: Permanent blindness
    • D-Rank: Legally blind unless healed with A rank ijutsu
    • C-Rank: Development of cataracts unless healed with B rank ijutsu
    • B-Rank: Severe photokeratitis for two weeks unless healed with C rank ijutsu

    Weaknesses: Does not discriminate between allies and foes. Can only be used once per topic. Can be blocked by shielding eyes (i.e. under earth style dome,

    Approved. Well done. For the record, I also liked the Bacteria Release idea.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    Ueda Clan V320w6Ueda Clan 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:33 am