Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Kasuo Hideaki!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Nozomi's Updates

    Share
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:34 pm

    Update Type: Experience claim
    Information: 17 posts at 15 exp per post, 255 exp gain
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t542p25-the-first-encounter#4003


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 am

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: Experience claim
    Information: 17 posts at 15 exp per post, 255 exp gain
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t542p25-the-first-encounter#4003

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 am

    Update Type: Stat Increases
    Information: Speed from D -> C
    Perception from D -> C
    600 of 755 available exp used. 155 remaining unused
    Link: N/a


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Tsuyo

    Posts : 516
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Tsuyo on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:56 am

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: Stat Increases
    Information: Speed from D -> C
    Perception from D -> C
    600 of 755 available exp used. 155 remaining unused
    Link: N/a


    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Tsuyo Hyuga
    Experience:  40/3390
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

    Update Type: Isobu Lottery
    Information: Claiming the 3 Tails, and that which comes with it (Coral Release, Suiton Tech reduced by 1 rank in cost and maintenance, and an S rank seal I believe)
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t663-lottery-re-roll-results#4037


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Tsuyo

    Posts : 516
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Tsuyo on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:42 pm

    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Tsuyo Hyuga
    Experience:  40/3390
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: A


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:38 am

    Update Type: EXP Gain and Class up, Skill point spent
    Information: 10 posts at 15 exp a post [10 for multiple people, +5 for Training Grounds] =150 exp. Total EXP becomes 1505, raising me to C Class, taking Raiton with my skill point
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi

    -

    Update Type: Acquired Items
    Information: Spent 20,000 Ryo
    Bought Military combat set:
    1x Military combat armor
    1x Military combat cloak
    1x Military combat gloves
    1x Military combat boots
    1x Military combat pants phase II
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4500
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t478-halcyon-wares

    -

    Update Type: Trained Jutsu
    Information: Training Petal Shuriken Jutsu, Battousai, and Cherry Blossom Shuriken
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4500
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t443-nozomi-s-registry


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:33 pm

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: EXP Gain and Class up, Skill point spent
    Information: 10 posts at 15 exp a post [10 for multiple people, +5 for Training Grounds] =150 exp. Total EXP becomes 1505, raising me to C Class, taking Raiton with my skill point
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi

    -

    Update Type: Acquired Items
    Information: Spent 20,000 Ryo
    Bought Military combat set:
    1x Military combat armor
    1x Military combat cloak
    1x Military combat gloves
    1x Military combat boots
    1x Military combat pants phase II
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4500
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t478-halcyon-wares

    -

    Update Type: Trained Jutsu
    Information: Training Petal Shuriken Jutsu, Battousai, and Cherry Blossom Shuriken
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4500
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t443-nozomi-s-registry

    approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:34 am

    Update Type: Easter Eggs
    Information: 50 exp each for a Red, Yellow, and Orange egg, 5,000 Ryo for a Pink egg, and 15,000 Ryo for a Pink egg with Green Stripes (150 EXP, 20,000 Ryo)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p25-arrival-yomi-nozomi#4870


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 426
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:37 pm

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: Easter Eggs
    Information: 50 exp each for a Red, Yellow, and Orange egg, 5,000 Ryo for a Pink egg, and 15,000 Ryo for a Pink egg with Green Stripes (150 EXP, 20,000 Ryo)
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p25-arrival-yomi-nozomi#4870

    approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: C
    Coordination: C
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: C

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm

    Update Type: EXP claim, Jutsu claim
    Information: Mission with Sensei bonus -> 17 posts at 25 exp per post = 425 exp

    Training jutsu

    [250/250] B rank custom - Petal Storm of the Mist: Thousand Cherry Blossoms
    [200/200] B rank canon - Crushing Palm
    [200/200] B rank canon - Smashing Boulder
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Marine Battle Formation Technique
    [200/200] B rank canon - Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Formation Wall
    [100/100] D rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Signal Fire
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Young Lightning
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Snake Thunder
    [150/150] C rank canon - Telegram Flash
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Spider Web
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: False Darkness
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderclap Drill

    Links: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p50-arrival-yomi-nozomi#5434


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Masuyo Kaede
    Chuunin

    Posts : 753
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 30,000

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Sat May 26, 2018 5:05 pm

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: EXP claim, Jutsu claim
    Information: Mission with Sensei bonus -> 17 posts at 25 exp per post = 425 exp

    Training jutsu

    [250/250] B rank custom - Petal Storm of the Mist: Thousand Cherry Blossoms
    [200/200] B rank canon - Crushing Palm
    [200/200] B rank canon - Smashing Boulder
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Marine Battle Formation Technique
    [200/200] B rank canon - Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    [200/200] B rank canon - Water Release: Water Formation Wall
    [100/100] D rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Signal Fire
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Young Lightning
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderbolt
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderclap Arrow
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Snake Thunder
    [150/150] C rank canon - Telegram Flash
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Spider Web
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Ball
    [150/150] C rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: False Darkness
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    [200/200] B rank canon - Lightning Release: Thunderclap Drill

    Links: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p50-arrival-yomi-nozomi#5434


    Training requires a dedicated post of you actually training. As such, you cannot claim any post, tally up the WC, and put it towards training a technique.

    I will, however, give you a bonus of 75 EXP for the conflict with the foreign shinobi and having Kotsubo be captured. You will also receive 150 renown for discovering a hidden village and participating in a Major battle.


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
    • Kakute
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 20 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -



    Character Updates
    avatar
    Nozomi
    Genin

    Posts : 131
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 22

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 pm

    Update Type: Jutsu Claim
    Information: Training jutsu
    [250/250] B rank custom - Petal Storm of the Mist: Thousand Cherry Blossoms
    This was on my first post of the thread, so at the very least this would be trained.
    Links: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p50-arrival-yomi-nozomi#5434

    -

    Update Type: Fame Claim
    Information: Formerly had claimed 20 fame for having a Village Exclusice [Water-Heaven's Convergence]. Inflation places it at 150 now, so claiming the additional 130 fame.
    Claiming 500 fame for being a Jinchuuriki.
    Total claiming: 630
    New Total renown should be 1050 instead of the 420 it is currently
    NOT taking the automatic rank up, staying Genin.
    Links: N/a

    -

    Update Type: Spending Exp
    Information: 300 EXP to raise Intel to C rank
    250 Exp on Mastering "Initial Jinchuuriki Mode" 1/5 cap.
    400 exp on raising cap to 5/5 posts

    Lifetime EXP spent on Jinchuu - 650
    Links: N/a


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 5
    Total Experience: 2155
    Renown: 900
    Ryo: 20,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: C
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    avatar
    Masuyo Kaede
    Chuunin

    Posts : 753
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 30,000

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:20 pm

    @Nozomi wrote:Update Type: Jutsu Claim
    Information: Training jutsu
    [250/250] B rank custom - Petal Storm of the Mist: Thousand Cherry Blossoms
    This was on my first post of the thread, so at the very least this would be trained.
    Links: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806p50-arrival-yomi-nozomi#5434

    Approved

    -

    Update Type: Fame Claim
    Information: Formerly had claimed 20 fame for having a Village Exclusice [Water-Heaven's Convergence]. Inflation places it at 150 now, so claiming the additional 130 fame.
    Claiming 500 fame for being a Jinchuuriki.
    Total claiming: 630
    New Total renown should be 1050 instead of the 420 it is currently
    NOT taking the automatic rank up, staying Genin.
    Links: N/a

    The fame only applies to obtaining a foreign village's exclusives, not learning those of your own village.

    Jinchu renown is approved.

    -

    Update Type: Spending Exp
    Information: 300 EXP to raise Intel to C rank
    250 Exp on Mastering "Initial Jinchuuriki Mode" 1/5 cap.
    400 exp on raising cap to 5/5 posts

    Lifetime EXP spent on Jinchuu - 650
    Links: N/a

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
    • Kakute
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 20 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -
    • -



    Character Updates

    Sponsored content

    Re: Nozomi's Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:44 am