Gladius

A free form, text based role playing game based on the universe of the Naruto manga and anime.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in
After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site! Follow the link and get in touch with everyone: https://discord.gg/gNvU4a6

Share | 
 

 Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuyo

avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2016-12-15

Character File
Skills & Elements: None
Class: E
Ryo:

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am

Skill points already used cannot be traded, only ones you attain from ranking up may be sacrificed unless you wish to use your one time character reset.

_________________
Spoiler:
 






"Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Yomi
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-11-09
Age : 28

Character File
Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 32,150

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:26 am

Update type: Crafting completion
Information:
+ 2x Military Combat Cloak
+ 2x Military Combat Pants phase II
+ 2x Military Combat Gloves
+ 90 exp

-2 Large Leather hide
-2 small leather hide
-7 cloth sheet
-10 lbs Insulation
-8 lbs plastic
-4 lbs Iron

-1000 ryo for extra 2x cloth purchase

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t662-making-some-sets#4088

_________________
General Info:
 

Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:32 pm

@Halcyon Yomi wrote:
Update type: Crafting completion
Information:
+ 2x Military Combat Cloak
+ 2x Military Combat Pants phase II
+ 2x Military Combat Gloves
+ 90 exp

-2 Large Leather hide
-2 small leather hide
-7 cloth sheet
-10 lbs Insulation
-8 lbs plastic
-4 lbs Iron

-1000 ryo for extra 2x cloth purchase

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t662-making-some-sets#4088

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Yomi
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-11-09
Age : 28

Character File
Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 32,150

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:04 pm

Update Type: Varied: Thread exp, Item sale, Learned Techniques

Information:

+150 exp
-500 exp for B rank stamina

techs learned:
 
Sold Military combat set:
1x Military combat armor
1x Military combat cloak
1x Military combat gloves
1x Military combat boots
1x Military combat pants phase II

Earned: 20,000 ryo

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4487

_________________
General Info:
 

Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:05 pm

@Halcyon Yomi wrote:
Update Type: Varied: Thread exp, Item sale, Learned Techniques

Information:

+150 exp
-500 exp for B rank stamina

techs learned:
 
Sold Military combat set:
1x Military combat armor
1x Military combat cloak
1x Military combat gloves
1x Military combat boots
1x Military combat pants phase II

Earned: 20,000 ryo

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t671-the-weekly-training-nozomi#4487

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Yomi
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-11-09
Age : 28

Character File
Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 32,150

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Update type: Want to officially add provided headband and flack jacket to inventory

Information:

+1 steel village headband [C rank]
+1 leather village flack jacket [C rank]

Link: -

_________________
General Info:
 

Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 pm

@Halcyon Yomi wrote:
Update type: Want to officially add provided headband and flack jacket to inventory

Information:

+1 steel village headband [C rank]
+1 leather village flack jacket [C rank]

Link: -

approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Yomi
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-11-09
Age : 28

Character File
Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 32,150

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:36 pm

Update type: Mission thread EXP

Information:

+60 exp (multiplayer mission)

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t775-heading-off

_________________
General Info:
 

Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:03 pm

@Halcyon Yomi wrote:
Update type: Mission thread EXP

Information:

+60 exp (multiplayer mission)

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t775-heading-off

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Halcyon Yomi
Chuunin
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2017-11-09
Age : 28

Character File
Skills & Elements: Suiton | Taijutsu, Ijutsu, Ninjutsu, Armor Crafting, Fuuinjutsu
Class: B
Ryo: 32,150

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Update type: Event

Information:

cashing in these eggs:
Two green eggs with Pink ZigZags: supply for Supply for an A-rank or lower Enchantment OR Chemistry product
Silver egg: 300 EXP prize

Class up to B class

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806-arrival-yomi-nozomi

_________________
General Info:
 

Back to top Go down
Ryuko
Genin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2017-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 pm

@Halcyon Yomi wrote:
Update type: Event

Information:

cashing in these eggs:
Two green eggs with Pink ZigZags: supply for Supply for an A-rank or lower Enchantment OR Chemistry product
Silver egg: 300 EXP prize

Class up to B class

Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t806-arrival-yomi-nozomi

Approved

_________________
Ryuko's Ninja Card

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker   

Back to top Go down
 
Halcyon Yomi Update Tracker
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Manual update
» "Game Update Available"
» Memup Slidepad 116C/MID1125 and ICS German Update
» Dutch Bear's Collection, update 18 march
» Garlikid Update?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gladius :: Important Information :: Character Updates-
Jump to: