Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Asahi!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Tsubaki updates

    Share
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:09 pm









    Name: Tsubaki Kaguya
    Age: 18
    Gender: Female
    Rank: Genin | C-rank
    Village: Kirigakure no Sato
    Bloodline: Kaguya

    Experience: 1545

    Ryo: 100,000

    Items:
    Spoiler:

    Skills: Taijutsu

    Elements: N/A

    Jutsu:


    S-rank
    Spoiler:
    A-rank
    Spoiler:
    B-rank
    Spoiler:
    C-rank
    Spoiler:
    Dance of the Blossom
    D-rank
    Spoiler:

    E-rank
    Spoiler:

    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Unique Abilities:


      Limit Break Points
    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1


    Renown: 250

    Code:
    [b]Update Type:[/b]
    [b]Information:[/b]
    [b]Link:[/b]


    Last edited by Tsubaki Kaguya on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:45 pm; edited 21 times in total
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:13 pm

    Update Type: Bonus/EXP
    Information: Opening bonus 250 EXP and 50,000 ryo
    9 posts with sensei = 135 exp
    Had 150 exp left over from creation

    300 exp into Coordination to get C-tier Coordination

    235 exp into Speed. 235/300 exp for C-tier Speed.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t351-keeping-rhythm-training-w-kagetsu#2792
    avatar
    The Founder
    Admin

    Posts : 650
    Join date : 2012-05-28

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Class: X
    Ryo: All of It

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by The Founder on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:55 am

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Update Type: Bonus/EXP
    Information: Opening bonus 250 EXP and 50,000 ryo
    9 posts with sensei = 135 exp
    Had 150 exp left over from creation

    300 exp into Coordination to get C-tier Coordination

    235 exp into Speed. 235/300 exp for C-tier Speed.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t351-keeping-rhythm-training-w-kagetsu#2792
    Approved.
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:43 pm

    Update Type: Rule Update
    Information: Due to the recent changes in Kaguya clan I am going to drop Kenjutsu for 500 EXP.

    300 EXP into Perception for C-tier Perception

    200 EXP into Constitution for C-tier Constitution

    200 EXP/300 EXP

    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 871
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:47 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Rule Update
    Information: Due to the recent changes in Kaguya clan I am going to drop Kenjutsu for 500 EXP.

    300 EXP into Perception for C-tier Perception

    200 EXP into Constitution for C-tier Constitution

    200 EXP/300 EXP

    Link: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:



    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 am

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 12 posts w/ppl = 120 exp

    65 exp into C-tier Speed raising it to C-tier.

    35 exp into C-tier Constitution. 235 EXP/300 EXP

    D-class achieved. Using Skill Point raise into stats. 500 exp to reach B-tier Speed.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t488-daisuke-kaguya-s-family-estate


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Akame

    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2016-12-15

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo:

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Akame on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 am

    Approved, but please wait to update your stats until the update increasing them has been approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Akame Sasumi
    Experience:  0/4700
    Renown: 3000
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: B
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: B


    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 2
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t219-tsuyo-s-updates#1371






    "Death comes for everyone. I'm just moving you to the front of the line."
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:52 pm

    Update Type: mission stuff
    Information: 10,000 ryo, 10 mission completion exp, 5 posts w/multi = 100 exp.

    110 exp net gain

    Putting 65 exp towards Constitution. 65 EXP + 235 EXP= 300 EXP/300 EXP. C-tier Con achieved.

    Dumping remaining 45 EXP into Stamina. 0 EXP + 45 EXP = 40 EXP/300 EXP for C-tier Stamina.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t594-cleaning-the-beach#4098


    Last edited by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:19 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: mission stuff
    Information: 10,000 ryo, 10 mission completion exp, 5 posts w/multi = 100 exp.

    110 exp net gain

    Putting 65 exp towards Constitution. 65 EXP + 235 EXP= 300 EXP/300 EXP. C-tier Con achieved.

    Dumping remaining 45 EXP into Stamina. 0 EXP + 45 EXP = 40 EXP/300 EXP for C-tier Stamina.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t594-cleaning-the-beach#4098

    approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:03 am

    Update Type: EXP/Easter Stuff
    Information: Claiming 30 EXP from the social in the Kaguya Clan District
    240 EXP for 12 posts w/sensei in training area.
    150 EXP for easter prize.

    Total EXP gain: 420 EXP


    Putting 420 EXP into Kaguya clan Stage 1

    420 EXP/500 EXP for Stage 1

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t488p25-unofficial-kaguya-clan-district 30 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t708p25-meeting-training-yumi-alkaid-tsubaki#4967 240 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t819-super-phun-thyme Egg Type


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:58 am

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: EXP/Easter Stuff
    Information: Claiming 30 EXP from the social in the Kaguya Clan District
    240 EXP for 12 posts w/sensei in training area.
    150 EXP for easter prize.

    Total EXP gain: 420 EXP


    Putting 420 EXP into Kaguya clan Stage 1

    420 EXP/500 EXP for Stage 1

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t488p25-unofficial-kaguya-clan-district 30 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t708p25-meeting-training-yumi-alkaid-tsubaki#4967 240 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t819-super-phun-thyme Egg Type

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

    Update Type: Payday
    Information: 65,000 ryo from Kiri

    60,000 + 65,000 = 125,000 ryo

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t207-kirigakure-village-update


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:06 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Payday
    Information: 65,000 ryo from Kiri

    60,000 + 65,000 = 125,000 ryo

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t207-kirigakure-village-update

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:26 am

    Update Type: Funds
    Information: Transferring 125,000 ryo of Tsubaki's personal funds to the Kaguya Clan Treasury
    Link: N/A


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:07 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Funds
    Information: Transferring 125,000 ryo of Tsubaki's personal funds to the Kaguya Clan Treasury
    Link: N/A

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:34 am

    Update Type: Exp
    Information: 6 posts w/people = 60 EXP. Going into Intelligence.

    60 EXP/150 EXP for D-tier Intelligence

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t984-highest-stakes


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:13 am

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Exp
    Information: 6 posts w/people = 60 EXP. Going into Intelligence.

    60 EXP/150 EXP for D-tier Intelligence

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t984-highest-stakes

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:43 pm

    Update Type: EXP/Class/Renown
    Information:
    + 50 Renown for major/fierce battle.
    + 250 EXP for posts in the plot thread.
    + 200 Bonus EXP for the plot event.

    1095 + 450 = 1545 EXP (D -> C)

    Claiming 500 EXP for SP

    950 spendable EXP.

    60 EXP + 90 EXP = 150/150 EXP for D-tier Intelligence.

    860 EXP remaining.

    500 EXP to Coor for B-tier Coor.

    360 EXP remaining.

    300 EXP to Sta for C-tier Sta.

    60 EXP remaining going into Con. 60/500 EXP for B-tier Con

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t938p25-act-i-the-eruption-night#8316


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: EXP/Class/Renown
    Information:
    + 50 Renown for major/fierce battle.
    + 250 EXP for posts in the plot thread.
    + 200 Bonus EXP for the plot event.

    1095 + 450 = 1545 EXP (D -> C)

    Claiming 500 EXP for SP

    950 spendable EXP.

    60 EXP + 90 EXP = 150/150 EXP for D-tier Intelligence.

    860 EXP remaining.

    500 EXP to Coor for B-tier Coor.

    360 EXP remaining.

    300 EXP to Sta for C-tier Sta.

    60 EXP remaining going into Con. 60/500 EXP for B-tier Con

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t938p25-act-i-the-eruption-night#8316

    Approval


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:59 pm

    Update Type: Renown and Ryo
    Information: Forgot to claim 100k ryo for S-rank mission and 200 renown for S-rank mission.

    250 renown total
    Link: Same as above


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:03 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Renown and Ryo
    Information: Forgot to claim 100k ryo for S-rank mission and 200 renown for S-rank mission.

    250 renown total
    Link: Same as above

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Genin

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:38 am

    Update Type: EXP
    Information: 7 Social posts for 70 exp
    4 training posts for 60 exp

    Total EXP gain: 130 EXP
    Overall EXP: 1675 EXP

    60 EXP + 130 EXP = 190/500 EXP for B-tier Con

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1012p25-nami-s-home - 70 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t971-simple-training-open#8846 - 60 EXP


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: C


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Genin

    Posts : 808
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Ryuko on Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:23 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: EXP
    Information: 7 Social posts for 70 exp
    4 training posts for 60 exp

    Total EXP gain: 130 EXP
    Overall EXP: 1675 EXP

    60 EXP + 130 EXP = 190/500 EXP for B-tier Con

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1012p25-nami-s-home - 70 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t971-simple-training-open#8846 - 60 EXP

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: C
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B

    On person
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Belt holster 1:
    - Baton
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Baton
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    -1 Med kit

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tsubaki updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:29 am