Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Tsubaki Updates

    Share
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Chuunin

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:34 am

    Update Type:EXP/Rank
    Information: Ranked up to Chuunin over the TS

    Claiming 480,000 ryo over the TS.

    6 posts w/ppl = 60 EXP

    40 + 60 = 100/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    Comfortable Living Status due to Kirigakure being a Metro.

    Applying passive + to Coordination.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1267-the-caged-beast-adult#8849

    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t207p25-kirigakure-village-update


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:

      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 10 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 20 Red Tags
    • 2 Bandage Wrap
    • 4 Smoke Bombs
    • 4 Flash Bombs
    • Large Sealed Weapon Scroll
      Utility Belt
    • Chokuto
      Baldric
    • 2 Fuuma Shuriken


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:19 am

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type:EXP/Rank
    Information: Ranked up to Chuunin over the TS

    Claiming 480,000 ryo over the TS.

    6 posts w/ppl = 60 EXP

    40 + 60 = 100/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    Comfortable Living Status due to Kirigakure being a Metro.

    Applying passive + to Coordination.

    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1267-the-caged-beast-adult#8849

    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t207p25-kirigakure-village-update

    Approved


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Chuunin

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:37 am

    Update Type: Experience/Ryo/Stats
    Information:

    Experience
    34 Multi-Player Posts = 340 EXP
    2 Solo Posts = 10 EXP

    Bonus 100 EXP for beating Bayushi in the tournament.

    Total 450 EXP gained

    450 + 1675 = 2,125 EXP Total

    450 Spendable EXP

    Stats

    100 EXP + 450 EXP = 550/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    0 Spendable EXP remaining

    Ryo
    Claiming 60,000 ryo for the past three payments by Kirigakure starting from November.

    480,000 + 60,000 = 540,000 ryo

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1153-kirigakure-transition-council-conference-1 - 10 Exp
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1205p25-orientation-kaguya-training - 70 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t533p25-eastern-gate - 5 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1835-exodus - 5 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1634p25-generic-hospital-topic - 60 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1737-bayushi-sojima-vs-tsubaki-kaguya - 60 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1514-moonlit-rhapsody-tsubaki - 80 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1267-the-caged-beast-adult - 60 EXP


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:

      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 10 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 20 Red Tags
    • 2 Bandage Wrap
    • 4 Smoke Bombs
    • 4 Flash Bombs
    • Large Sealed Weapon Scroll
      Utility Belt
    • Chokuto
      Baldric
    • 2 Fuuma Shuriken


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1275
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:44 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Experience/Ryo/Stats
    Information:

    Experience
    34 Multi-Player Posts = 340 EXP
    2 Solo Posts = 10 EXP

    Bonus 100 EXP for beating Bayushi in the tournament.

    Total 450 EXP gained

    450 + 1675 = 2,125 EXP Total

    450 Spendable EXP

    Stats

    100 EXP + 450 EXP = 550/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    0 Spendable EXP remaining

    Ryo
    Claiming 60,000 ryo for the past three payments by Kirigakure starting from November.

    480,000 + 60,000 = 540,000 ryo

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1153-kirigakure-transition-council-conference-1 - 10 Exp
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1205p25-orientation-kaguya-training - 70 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t533p25-eastern-gate - 5 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1835-exodus - 5 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1634p25-generic-hospital-topic - 60 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1737-bayushi-sojima-vs-tsubaki-kaguya - 60 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1514-moonlit-rhapsody-tsubaki - 80 EXP
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1267-the-caged-beast-adult - 60 EXP

    Approved plus take another bonus 100 exp


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Chuunin

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: Kaguya Clan Treasury

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 pm

    Update Type: Ryo/Items/EXP
    Information:

    Experience

    Claiming the Bonus 100 EXP granted by Ryuko

    2,125 EXP + 100 EXP = 2,225 EXP Total

    100 EXP + 550 EXP = 650/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    Ryo

    Spending 100,000 ryo at Yomi's Store (now under the possession of Kirigakure) for the Kirigakure Specialist Combat Set which includes: Kirigakure Specialist Combat Armor (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Cloak (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Pants (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Boots (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Gloves (B)

    Spending 101,825 ryo at General Marketplace for:
    Market Purchase:

    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. x16
    Shuriken | 100 ryo ea. (Buki) x20
    Steel Wire | 100 ryo per 15 feet. (Simple) x 10
    Fuuma Shuriken | 3,000 ryo ea. Collapsible and detachable blades. (Buki) x10
    Chokuto | 15,000 ryo ea. (Ken)
    Explosive Tag | 1,500 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. x20
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. x4
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of smoke. x4
    Chili Pepper Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of gas. x10
    Large Sealed Weapon Scroll | 3,000 ryo ea.
    Baldric | 50 ryo ea.
    Backpack | 50 ryo ea.
    Hip Pouch | 50 ryo ea.
    Holster | 25 ryo ea. x3
    Bandage Wrap | 500 ryo ea. x2


    Tipping the store an additional 175 ryo because I like even numbers.

    540,000 ryo - 202,000 ryo = 338,000 ryo


    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1849-outfitting#13704
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1838-going-for-a-stroll#13687


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: B

    Spoiler:

      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 10 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 20 Red Tags
    • 2 Bandage Wrap
    • 4 Smoke Bombs
    • 4 Flash Bombs
    • Large Sealed Weapon Scroll
      Utility Belt
    • Chokuto
      Baldric
    • 2 Fuuma Shuriken


    Character Sheet
    avatar
    Nozomi
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:23 pm

    @Tsubaki Kaguya wrote:Update Type: Ryo/Items/EXP
    Information:

    Experience

    Claiming the Bonus 100 EXP granted by Ryuko

    2,125 EXP + 100 EXP = 2,225 EXP Total

    100 EXP + 550 EXP = 650/700 EXP for A-tier Coor

    Ryo

    Spending 100,000 ryo at Yomi's Store (now under the possession of Kirigakure) for the Kirigakure Specialist Combat Set which includes: Kirigakure Specialist Combat Armor (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Cloak (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Pants (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Boots (B), Kirigakure Specialist Combat Gloves (B)

    Spending 101,825 ryo at General Marketplace for:
    Market Purchase:

    Kunai | 100 ryo ea. x16
    Shuriken | 100 ryo ea. (Buki) x20
    Steel Wire | 100 ryo per 15 feet. (Simple) x 10
    Fuuma Shuriken | 3,000 ryo ea. Collapsible and detachable blades. (Buki) x10
    Chokuto | 15,000 ryo ea. (Ken)
    Explosive Tag | 1,500 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. x20
    Flash Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 15 feet blast radius. x4
    Smoke Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of smoke. x4
    Chili Pepper Bomb | 1,000 ryo ea. 10 cubic meters of gas. x10
    Large Sealed Weapon Scroll | 3,000 ryo ea.
    Baldric | 50 ryo ea.
    Backpack | 50 ryo ea.
    Hip Pouch | 50 ryo ea.
    Holster | 25 ryo ea. x3
    Bandage Wrap | 500 ryo ea. x2


    Tipping the store an additional 175 ryo because I like even numbers.

    540,000 ryo - 202,000 ryo = 338,000 ryo


    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1849-outfitting#13704
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1838-going-for-a-stroll#13687
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 255
    Total Experience:  4655
    Renown: 2105 or close to that
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: C
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tsubaki Updates

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:55 pm