Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

5 posters

Unofficial Kaguya Clan District

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Class: X
    Ryo: 10,000

Unofficial Kaguya Clan District Empty Unofficial Kaguya Clan District

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:33 am

It was morning, approximately eight o'clock as natural restfulness woke Tsubaki from her rest. In a king sized bed, with lots of fine silk blankets which caressed her soft, supple skin nicely, not being too rough or uncomfortable. She had several of them over her as she was curled into a ball, head resting on one of many frilly, silk pillows. Her bedding all shared a similar scheme of pink and lavender, her favorite color combination. Tsubaki's eyes slowly opened revealing the gem of the girl's appearance. Her eyes are alluring with a soft, light blue hue much like blue diamond. She woke up in tranquility with no discomforts whatsoever. She was not too hot, too cold, sore, or tired. A soft smile rose across her face as she shut her eyes savoring the comfort in her bed. Though, within her peace she noticed something was quite off. Tugging her many blankets closely to her body she noticed a slight change in weight. "Oh no!" She exclaimed to herself as she sat herself upright on her knees. Crawling towards the edge of her bed she reached down picking up a small, red fox plush with a single golden tooth and an eye patch from the hardwood floor. Tsubaki would embrace it closely to her bosom, kissing it once on the top of the head for forgiveness before she would set it down along with the literal dozens of stuffed animals which sat at the foot at her bed in an organized group.

Warm water ran from the shower head as Tsubaki stripped down to her bare self before stepping in. Simultaneously she had the bathtub water filling up. The quick shower would rinse off any impurities from her body, as the bath water would nurture her skin and hair. With a few twists of the knob she turned off her shower letting the water run naturally down her body not daring to try and wring her hair out. Getting the runoff off her body she would transfer to the bathtub. Before stepping in she would set a bath bomb in the water as it activated, fizzling out and changing the water to an azure blue color. The smell was pleasant as she submerged her body in the water. Fifteen minutes of soaking was long enough, as staying in the water too long would dry out her skin. That was something she avoided since she could bath herself. Tsubaki dried herself gently with a finely crafted towel made of good silk. She would let her hair air dry as she combed it continuously.

Tsubaki dressed up and cleaned her bathroom and bedroom, which the time was around ten o'clock. Her morning routine was complete. The end result was a young woman with flawless features. Tsubaki dresses very light and loose to accompany her clan's ability. She wears a pair of deep blue sandals popular among many Shinobi which is coupled with a lavender haori kimono. The kimono is secured with a blue sash secured around her waist. Beneath the kimono Tsubaki wears a light mesh shirt to provide additional coverage.

Tsubaki herself is of short height among her clan, standing only 5'6 and weight 140 lbs. Just like her kin she shares a very pale, soft skin. This is coupled with sapphire eyes and pearly white hair which extends all the way down to her lower back. Although having a somewhat fit figure her endowed chest and lower body balances her out. Tsubaki would descend a mahogany staircase to the front room of an extravagant house layout. The smell of breakfast roamed the air as she found herself in the dining area. The layout was very traditional as her mother, Asami, always prepared. She was already seated at the table along with her husband and Tsubaki's father, Daisuke. Tsubaki would take a slight bow as she greeted them both. "Good morning, Mom and Dad!" She did this before kneeling down at the table where her portion was already served.

Spoiler:

She was served a very traditional layout to nourish her body and keep it functioning cleanly. Steamed white rice and miso soup was the main portion of her meal, as it was served closest. A cut of salted salmon was placed after the two bowls before her, which was next to the rolled egg. Lastly she needed her vegetables. A small plate of fresh and pickled vegetables sat next to her bowl of rice. Next to her salmon she had two more vegetable portions consisting of lightly fried bean sprout and carrot, and a cooked seaweed mixture. She picked up her specific pair of chop sticks before starting on her meal layout. She placed a small bit of rice and a piece of tofu from the miso soup in her mouth as her arms reached over her layout and grabbed the teapot serving herself a small cup of hot green tea to compliment her meal. "Good morning, Tsubaki. How has your training been?" Daisuke questioned with a comforting, fatherly smile. He was genuinely curious as to how she was growing. Being the former clan leader he passed his title down to Tsubaki. He hoped his daughter would show the Kaguya the right path into assimilation into the village.

"I've been training hard! I even had training from a Jounin yesterday while I was practicing on my own. She let me play with the dummy swords in the academy, though if I got to use my own sword, I know I would've kicked her butt!" A short chuckle came from Daisuke as Asami smiled at her remark. Taking a sip of green tea Daisuke set his cup down on the table while Tsubaki continued eating. "That's good to hear.
    You must've caught the attention of some of the higher ups if they are beginning to find interest in training. Now, remember: Although you are a Shinobi for Kirigakure, you are a warrior first. Don't let the Shinobi corrupt you with their politics and petty matters, and don't let them control you like a pawn.
    You have a role to lead the Kaguya into greatness."
    Tsubaki nodded obediently. She lived by those words. Being a Kaguya was a lot more to her than a Genin. She was a warrior at heart. Her clan meant so much to her.

Last edited by Tsubaki Kaguya on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Unofficial Kaguya Clan District Empty Re: Unofficial Kaguya Clan District

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:18 am

Yui sighed as she heard her alarm going off, sliding her hand over to it before falling out of bed and onto the floor missing the alarm completely. She laughed a bit as she stood and finally turned the alarm off, despite being strong and being pretty sturdy she had terrible coordination and speed. In the mornings this was especially true as she was anemic most mornings and it took her a while to really get going.

She would make her way toward the shower as she removed her clothing and dropped them on the floor. She would step inside and begin to wash off the sweat and dirt she had got from training, being as tired as she was she had fallen asleep without even bathing first and now she felt rather dirty. Her pale white skin showing the stark contrast of the dirt against it as it began to wash down the drain. She would run her hands over her body with soap as well as be soaping up her hair as she showered for a good twenty minutes before finally turning the water off.

As she got on her training gear it fit nice and tight against her figure, this was much more suited for her training than her normal attire. She was going to likely train alone again today as an outcast many seemed afraid to train with her because of her eyes and she had red colored bones when she used something clan related and it really freaked them out. As she stepped into the kitchen she noticed a plate with her name on it, a letter from her mother on top as always as she would take and read it.

"Yui I know how you hate getting out of bed early your father, sister and I headed out to meet with your aunt. I know you don't much care for her anyways but this food is for you, feel free to heat it up and good luck with your training, I am so proud of you my daughter, Love mom."

She would smile it was a very typical letter from her mother and yes she hated her aunt because all she did was insult her for having red eyes whenever she saw her, that annoyance often leads to her never going to see her aunt. At least she had a meal ready as she placed it in the microwave and began to heat it up pulling it out and setting it down on the table. Today's breakfast was a pork bowl with a fried egg on top as well as some tofu on the side. It was a hearty breakfast and large as always, Yui had quite the appetite and her mother knew this so its portions are what three normal people would eat.

She would finish her meal and let out a sigh she felt much better now as she finished her red tea and headed off to the training grounds, so many of the Kaguya would stare at her and step to the side as she walked past. This was a usual reaction as they did not seem to consider her one of their own because she was unique and different. As she made her way there the people training would spot her and suddenly decide it was time to head off. This again was a rather usual reaction as she made her way inside and bowed to those leaving though she often got stares of anger from them.

It did not bother her if anything it had made her more independent and strong, as she began to focus for a second she would suddenly create spear and form a shield in her other hand. Having recently learned this jutsu combo she wanted to train and become better at using it as she would begin practicing her thrusts and stabbing into the dummies inside the training ground. She would sweep the spear blade across the dummy body before she would leap into the air slamming down as hard as she could with her shield across its head. If this were a person it would greatly daze them as she would twirl her spear behind her back before she would thrust five quick times to the dummies chest before she would pull her shield close to her body and leap back.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:07 pm

After breakfast she had help clean up the mess gladly with her mother. One day she had hoped to be as good as a cook. For now she had to hone her body. It was almost noon now when she was ready to head out. Opening the front door she stepped out into the cool, humid air that made up the Land of Water as a whole. Closing the heavy oak door behind her she turned around seeing the people within the clan district make their way around town. The streets were fairly quiet, as a lot of Kaguya clan folk chose to spend time in their own estate with their families. If they weren't in their homes or running errands, they spent their free time sparring and training. Tsubaki tried to spend most of her spare time training than usual only coming home for meals and rest. She did not dare to eat the common street food served in the village. Tsubaki only trusted the quality and wholeness of the food prepared by her parents and herself. She needed the best nutrients to grow to her fullest potential. The Clan District was mostly the same. Aside from a local grocer there were not many outlets for a snack. The market district was confined to a small series of shops, though as one would expect, many Kaguya are self-sufficient.

Tsubaki was dedicated to train herself to the bone today. After yesterday's spar she was motivated to become better. She followed the road to the training area within the clan district. It was not as large or designed as the one provided by the village. It was mainly for close quarters, as one would expect. In the training area there was one other member present. She could tell this as she shared the Kaguya traits. The white hair and pale skin were red flags. She was training with what seemed like a spear. It was a long piece of bone, more or less, with a broadhead kind of attachment at the end for cutting and thrusting. She was alone, and the reason could be more or less obvious as to why she did not have a training partner. Tsubaki caught a glimpse of her red eyes, which was more or less something frowned upon. The Kaguya took pride in their uniformity of their appearance, though sometimes mutations would occur. Tsubaki knew about the xenophobic behavior the clan shared, though she was not willing to let that rule her life. She seemed friendly and dedicated to train, much like she was.

Tsubaki was more Kenjutsu focused. She grew her own sword using her upper arm bone. It was a hiltless short sword which was a common creation. From then she would approach the girl from the side. "Hi. I'm Tsubaki. What's your name?" She said innocently with the sword in her right hand. She was ready to get the training on the road.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Yui was focused hard in her training as she lunged several stabs into the wooden pole before slashing sideways hard with her spear cleaving the wooden pole in half as she suddenly heard a voice she would turn and spot someone she did not expect to see. It was the princess as she introduced herself Yui would bow her head not feeling worthy to even be in the presence of the princess.

She was unsure what to do or do her blocking the princesses practice could get her in very big trouble, she doubted the princess would want anything to do with an outcast like herself. She would keep her head bowed as she would think of how to apologize for insulting the princess and being in her presence.

"My name is Kaguya Yui and I am deeply sorry for insulting you and using these training grounds. Had I known you were coming I would have left before, I will leave now as I doubt you want someone like me around... no one wants to be near an outcast like me... like I am some sort of disease."

She would only move once the princess dismissed her as she was sure she was already in trouble and did not want even more punishment when she got home. She gritted her teeth as she looked down at the ground, being an outcast at times was a giant pain in her ass, she wanted to be accepted like everyone else but that would never happen. She was sure the pure Kaguya and the princess would never accept a wrench like herself, likely she saw her as an eyesore to the clan.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:23 am

Tsubaki's greeting was met by a sudden bow and quick apology. Tsubaki blushed heavily as her cheeks changed to a rosy red. "No! You can stay!" Tsubaki exclaimed frantically as she waved her hands in front of her. She did not want Yui to make any hasty decisions. Tsubaki actually had never seen her before. She could understand what she meant by being an outcast. The clan was hard on appearances. Something so simple as a different eye color or hair other than white would give them a hard time. Unfortunately, Yui was raised with such a mentality. The way she talked down to herself and saw herself as a "disease" was frightening. "I'm Tsubaki! You don't need to refer to me as 'princess' or anything different. I need to stay strong and can't let titles spoil my progress!" Tsubaki said enthusiastically as she pumped her right arm in a flex. "I was wondering if you wanted to spar. It would be better than if we pretended we didn't exist and hit dummies separately. I even have my practice sword ready."

Tsubaki extended her hiltless sword. The point was rounded and the edges dull. Although it was changed to be more ally friendly, it would still be jabbed to deliver a somewhat painful hit much like jabbing someone with a staff would. It could deliver punishment which helped grow them all in training and develop durability. Tsubaki was fairly adept with Taijutsu, too. These two tools would pay off in her spar again Yui, if she accepted.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 am

She heard the princess say no and that she could stay as she lifted her head, she said she wanted to practice and did not want her title to get in the way. She was glad to hear this as a smile crossed her face, at least she did not seem to view her as a monster, either way, she would be more than happy to spar the princess. She mentioned a practice sword and while that was good it would really not stand a chance against her bone created weapon and shield.

"I would love to spar you princesses but I do not have a practice sword only what I use which I created myself, I could always forge you one and let you use one yourself. Though I must warn you they are heavier then what you are likely used to, still if this is okay with you than by all means I will craft one for you."

Yui would smile and wait for her answer she was sure the princess would try to figure out what she meant. Her weapons were not only heavier than normal ones they also were red in color, like her bone jutsu, it was really beautiful in a way like they were stained with blood. Some from long ago would likely appreciate the look now in days however they simply considered her a freak. It seemed she also used a bone weapon so maybe she did not need one of Yui's that was fine she would create non-sharpened weapon to use against the girl.

She would focus for a second as a large red spear began to form, the tip of the spear had been dulled and made more round, this was to give it more of a blunt impact. She would then focus and create her shield as it began to form it remained the same shape, she had no plans to hit the princess with the shield but she made sure the front was smooth just in case she did.

"Well princess I am ready whenever you are, I am positive you will not be used to fighting someone with my style. This should be good practice for you, and I promise I won't go easy on you as I doubt you want that at all."

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 am

Yui, despite her low self-esteem, was willing to spar with Tsubaki. She smiled at the response, knowing she had a playmate for the day. Tsubaki was willing to receive training from all corners as frequent as she could. She wanted to represent the clan as perhaps the first female leader. She could not show any sign of weakness. She had to surpass her predecessors and become the ultimate warrior. It was a goal Tsubaki fully dedicated herself to. "Oh no, you have it wrong. This practice sword is made out of Kaguya bone." Tsubaki said waving the ivory short sword in front of her. "I made the edges and point dull so it thwacks you instead of cut. I thought it would be better than 'pulling' my swings." She said, suggesting how some of the novice trainees practice. Tsubaki wanted to hone her body to not hesitate with a lethal blow. This means she had to practice going one hundred percent at all times.

As Yui created her set of tools Tsubaki was admiring her choice of weaponry. A solid shield for defense and spear to poke people from afar. Generally this meant Tsubaki had to break out of her comfort zone regarding and combine her Taijutsu with her Kenjutsu. The spear was originally the peasant's weapon of choice. With a few basic maneuvers a beginner spear man could compete with an experienced swordsman. With a shield in hand I will have no luck attacking her with a frontal approach... Despite her naivety she was a walking history book when it came to weapon history and development. It was expected as a Kaguya, but Tsubaki was so much more interested in weapons she could very much be a valued craftsman. However, iron and steel were inferior for her to work with, and she would never sell-out the Kaguya name by giving away her bones.

With Yui's call, she was ready for battle. Sword in her right hand her left would begin to pulsate vigorously. Four bones would sprout from that arm starting near the elbow and extending just before her fingertips. Each bone covered its own part of her forearm. One at the top, bottom, and sides of her forearm had a single bone to provide protection. It was her version of a shield. A much more minimalist approach to it, if Yui's creation could be called a shield, hers would be a buckler. Tsubaki knew all she had to do was get past the point of the spear and it would be a home run. With the small five meter gap between them it would be no hassle. With enough prep, Tsubaki charged with her left forearm held out in front of her as it led her assault, her right hand holding her sword close to her body near her waist. She would make a clear approach, highly wary of the spear as it was the only threat on the battlefield she provided, as she pursued Yui. If she passed the spear's point with no threatening actions she would make an assault to Yui. Getting within range Tsubaki would make a jab at the girl's side knee with her sword, targeting an not guarded by her shield.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:42 am

Yui smiled as the princess seemed to be measuring her up she was sure the princess thought if she could get close the spear would be an issue but that was far from the case as she could simply form a sword anytime she wanted and combat her using a sword and shield. She also had something else the fact that the shield covered up her hand made her use of body flicker impossible to tell as she used it behind the shield, so she could easily appear behind the girl and slam her spear right against her back.

The shield had several effects it covered up her hand use for body flicker and it also protected her from the girl's sword attacks, she was not sure how strong the princess was but she also used Taijutsu and was quite skilled at it. She watched as the princess began to charge, this was perfect she would show her a few tricks that were possible with a spear as she waited until she rushed closer she would suddenly dash a few steps forward before planting her spear into the ground she would spring above the princess before turning her body and placing it behind the shield aiming to smash straight down on the princess. This was another way to fight not something she would have ever fought before as she still held a wide smile. She wondered what the princess would do even if she dodged Yui would be prepared to dash back with her shield in front of her protecting her from any sword attacks or tai attacks the girl could do. She would always keep her body well hidden behind the shield, this made the target to hit her much smaller and it also made it harder to predict things like she just did, how would the princess respond to such an unconventional attack and Yui using her surprisingly strong strength to her advantage.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 am

Tsubaki kept her focus on Yui not letting the environment stray her focus. Normally one would stay away of everything around them during a battle, however this was a controlled environment where she had nothing else to worry about. Tsubaki expected Yui to try and jab at her during her approach, however she planned something out of the ordinary. Within the second she took off Yui began charging as well. This caused Tsubaki to almost hesitate her approach as she processed this information. Yui pulled her spear towards herself before sticking it in the earth as she ascended into the air much like a pole vault. Tsubaki was quick on her feet regarding a response. She continued her initial path only a couple steps before springing off her own two feet. Tsubaki placed both hands on Yui's spear shaft, her free hand actually gripping the shaft while her sword wielding hand was merely placed on top of it with the sword in hand. Her objective was not to grab the spear, but more-so use it to act as a balancing point to guide her full momentum from her run.

With her contact on the spear shaft she whipped around a full 360 degrees as her momentum took her a few notches up the shaft. It was just enough for her legs to be able to reach the body of the outcast Kaguya. It was her entire goal in this acrobatic trick to taste the girl's defensive capabilities. Swinging around Tsubaki extended both legs outwards in attempts to drive both heels into Yui's abdomen.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:28 am

Yui watched as the girl seemed surprised and clever at the same time she grabbed Yui's spear, not to try to take it from her but more to try to change her direction. As she would start to come down with the shield the girl did something unexpected she would kick the large shield. This, of course, would really not move Yui off course much it more move the other girl back from the impact causing Yui to smile. She was about to show her another trick in her arsenal, as a smile crossed her face and she used the heal seal for body flicker.

Suddenly Yui would move at a much faster speed than before with her shield charging right at the girl her shoulder pushing hard behind the shield to add impact aiming to slam right into her before she would have had time to get solid footing from her kicking the shield. She was very sure the girl would not suspect this at all as she feared the spear but she never thought to take into consideration a shield was quite a brutal weapon as well being slammed into or hit by one would not feel good at all.

She also prepared her spear in case she tried to be clever and go above the shield she would aim her spear in her other hand up and be prepared to stab upwards if she attempted to fly over, this would of course not stab into her as she dulled the blade but it certainly could knock the breath out fo her.

Technique used and stamina:

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 pm

As her legs came around the pole she smashed her heels into the shield. It was to no surprise the durability of the Kaguya bone. Tsubaki would have to dream big if she ever thought she could actually shatter Kaguya bone so dense and structured. Her main motivation was to get a feel for her strength and balance, which proved to be substantial as the shield barely budged from the double kick. Yui would continue to descend towards the ground as Tsubaki tried to keep herself up by maintaining control of herself with her muscles on the spear's shaft. Her sapphire eyes caught a glimpse of the one thing that put the spear in Yui's possession. Due to her shield she only the spear with one hand. Placing her own sword on the shaft she would draw the practice blade up the shaft in attempts to severe the girl's wrist. Of course this would only whack the girl's wrist like a baton, which would still prove to be rather painful. It could be more damaging if she was not a Kaguya and had bones of regular density, however that was one of the perks which made the Kaguya a superior breed.

This would force Yui to "lose her hand" or release the spear forcing her to disarm. She did this while recovering from her recoil after kicking the shield in a swift hack as her body swung the other way. She took control of her body whipping it around and approaching an assault on the other side. Due to Yui's lower elevation Tsubaki would try a quick downwards kick using her heel to try and strike the top of the girl's head. Assuming she made successful contact Tsubaki would use it as a surface to spring herself back with her sword and spear in either hand, retreating with the girl's weapon and landing back on solid earth a handful of meters away.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:36 am

She was impressed with the princess while Yui was clearly stronger and likely more durable this princess had a speed as well as good coordination to pull off some crazy moves. As she had gone for the shield charge the princess had taken to the skies aiming her sword straight down across her hand, however, this would not go as expected as Yui would suddenly form a bone gauntlet, as the sword would simply slam against hardened bone, the spear still remaining strong in Yui's hand.

As she used the kick off of Yui's shield to charge at her she tried to come from above again to kick down on Yui's head but Yui did another shock as she would release the spear and suddenly form another shield in herb other hand lifting it to block the kick from above with two shields now in her hand. This time however she had a plan as the girl's kick would slam into the second shield Yui would use her strength to shove the girl hard at a downward angle aiming to slam her into the ground by using her strength alone to control where the girl's direction would go. She may launch herself off the shield to avoid being smashed into the ground with it but she would still be sent flying back and not likely in control of the strength of the shove by Yui.

Stamina:

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:01 am

As Tsubaki made her downward attempt to strike the girl's wrist it seems she was adept with her bloodline well sprouting bones out to block her unguarded wrist as a last attempt to prevent damage. It was successful, yet so simple. In any normal circumstances Tsubaki would be successful in her actions. The Kaguya gene was proving its effectiveness and endless combat versatility once again. With her plan thwarted she followed through with her downward kick, which to Tsubaki's surprise, was met with another shield as she discarded her spear. This allowed Tsubaki to take control of it, though disarming her now was quite pointless now that she had doubled up on her tower shield defense. Striking the shield Tsubaki was thrown off with a solid, broad movement on Yui's arm. The loss of balance was no problem to her. In the end, both were unscathed and Tsubaki made off with Yui's spear. The only problem now was getting around the double wall.

Landing on the earth five meters away she held the spear in her left hand and her sword in her right. Tsubaki guided the spear with her hand while having it resting secure between her elbow and side. She was not entirely proficient in spear, only knowing they were quite useful for poking people at long range to keep them away. However, given that Yui was utilizing two shields she had little luck trying to breech her defense alone. Tsubaki was puzzled as she stared Yui down. "Impressive defense. How do you plan to advance this battle with two shields?" Although puzzled at first, Tsubaki was beginning to devise her own plan. It was more-so picking at the weakness that followed using two tower shields as an offensive plan. With the spear readied she would utilize its reach. Pointing it forwards she stepped in a few meters being well within range of the spear to attack, but outside of Yui's shield bash range. With a quick jab she would target Yui's unprotected feet with the blunt spear tip testing her reaction.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 am

Her blocks worked as the girl's sword did nothing to her arm and she was shoved away by the large shield as expected. She did take Yui's spear though causing her to smirk, she doubted the girl knew how to use that well but it would be fun to see what she would attempt to do. As she asked what she could do with two shields Yui simply smiled, she already had another plan behind the shields she began to create a large two-handed club.

As she would rush toward Yui it appeared she was going to aim toward her feet cleaver but unfortunately for herself, this was going to be a problem with all of her forward momentum running toward Yui the shock she was about to unleash would be hard for her to avoid. Suddenly Yui would drop the shields from her arm as the bone for the club would finish and she would drive herself forward swinging with all her might to drive the club and shields straight into the girl that was now in range for her attack. The power due to her stepping into the blow plus the speed at which the princess was moving toward her would not be good.

Stamina:35/40

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Tsubaki did not get much progress from the lower jab by the spear. The head stuck into the earth as Yui passed it by being ready to assault Tsubaki. As a bold move she dropped both shields revealing a single bone club, which was practically a solid piece of bone. It was simple, yet effective. Especially versus an unarmored opponent. A slow, heavy swing threatened Tsubaki from close range, though she was wise enough to use the spear shaft as a guard. As the bladed end was stuck in the earth she could guide the shaft around as she still held at base end of the spear. As Yui swung it was met with a solid counter as Tsubaki position the spear shaft into the swing of the club. The lack of momentum behind the club made the impact more negotiable, though Tsubaki had no intentions of keeping the spear with her. It would be no more than a burden to her movement and attack opportunities.

Dropping the spear after successfully blocking Yui's attack she would step forwards with her sword in hand. She would make two quick dexterous attacks: a swift hack to the armed forearm of the girl which was followed up by a swift jab to her right breast. Now that the gap has been closed Tsubaki intended for their combat to really get intense. She was done fiddling around with medium range, Guerrilla-style encounters. She was itching to see how Yui fared tactically from the close-quarters perspective. If Tsubaki got off with her two attacks she would have practically won the spar, assuming they were playing for the true aspect of sparring, such as fencing, instead of actually trying to knock the other unconscious. She would keep her guard up after the attack just in case.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 am

She was very impressed with the princess so far she had been quite good and it pleased Yui to be fighting her. As she swung the large club the girl countered it with the spear she had in her hand while it was able to block the attack it certainly likely made the princesses hands sting. Even with blocking something that large with her strength would not feel all that great but she soon dropped the spear and appeared to be going back to sword combat. She once again aimed for her arm as Yui formed a small guard right where the sword would strike but the second blow was faster than she thought as she took a strike to her right chest, it certainly stung as she would dash back holding her chest. She was pretty durable but that part of the body never felt good being hit with a weapon attack.

"That was quite good I must say, you are faster than I am and seem to be better coordinated than myself. You do seem to lack some strength, however, so someday I will pass you and prove to this village I am the strongest swordswoman in the entire land."

She was quite confident in herself despite losing this spar, one thing was certain considering how she acted at the start of the spar she had grown a lot of confidence toward the princess. She had faith in her clan if she ever becomes in charge as she felt she would change the hate the clan has for those not perfect in their eyes. She would keep herself prepared in case the princess still wanted to fight but in spar rules, she had lost the blow to the chest with a real sword would have left quite a nasty injury.

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 am

In the end, her speed paid off. It seemed that no matter how physically strong you were, with tools of war it was always the most skilled user that prevailed. Tsubaki eased her guard as Yui stumbled back showing a physical reaction to the jab. Realistically it would have been a straight shot to the heart. Fortunately for Yui should would only be left with slight tenderness in the area. "Strength is the least of my concerns. When I lead my attacks with the aide of my Shikotsumyaku they do the effort for me. When my bones are capable of piercing steel and slicing katana in two I have little need for strength. Still, you have a noble goal of trying to surpass me. It must be troublesome being born with your defect." Tsubaki dropped her bone club. She felt there was no need to continue this spar. The princess approached a sliced and chipped log standing upright in the training grounds. It doubled as a perfect seat. Plopping her bottom on the top of the log she sat with her legs free to dangle from the side.

"My dad used to tell me a lot about your family, back when he was still the clan leader. He told me not to trust you or your sister, for your parents are cursed with bad luck. He doesn't talk a whole bunch about clan business anymore since he retired and gave me the title as clan leader."

Tsubaki lifted her head and stared at the sky. It was azure blue with a partial spread of white clouds. The atmosphere was pure and gorgeous, which made her an attractive gem within her clan alone, but village-wide as well. Tsubaki found a certain peace with that color scheme, though not relating it to her own appearance much.

A small break in her words she would smirk, turned her head back to Yui.
    "Though, if you plan to beat me, you're going to need to try a lot harder! I want to lead this clan to success. I have no time for messing around. At least not yet..."

Tsubaki trailed off in her own thought for a brief moment. She wanted to master her own ability as soon as possible so she could settle down and have a family of her own one day. It was her ultimate goal to unwind. If it were not for her role as Clan Leader she would not have even bothered becoming a Shinobi. For her, however, the Shinobi problem was a gate way for professional training outside her clan. It was her ticket into accelerated training. It reminded her of Kagetsu, the lady she met the other day. She seemed eager to help her. Perhaps she could benefit more off of her training in the future. For now, though, she needed to hone herself in her free time. Practicing with Yui was perhaps her best option to go with. "I want to go round two with you,
    Taijutsu only to test you skill. But first I want to get to know you a little better as we let our muscles relax a bit. What I want to know is...."
    With a small, dramatic pause, Tsubaki spoke.

"Do you plan to have any kids?"

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:07 am

She listened to the princess she was right strength was not needed but for the weapon, she planned to obtain it was. She desired two certain swords from the village and to become one of the famous mist seven swordsmen or woman in this case. She also mentioned her defect which clearly she hated how she was judged by it but what could she do it was the way of her clan.

She mentioned how her father said to never trust her or her sister, she was not shocked by this, as a prude, he would often let Yui know her place in the clan barely above dirt on the ground. She once tried to talk back only to be thoroughly beaten by him, she learned her lesson that day she was nothing to the clan if she wanted to prove herself she had to become strong. So strong they could not ignore her anymore, and in her mind, that was being very strong and able to handle attacks hitting her because of her toughness.

"I do have one goal and that is to wield one of the two swords of the seven swordsmen if I can acquire that the clan and the village will have no choice but accept that I am strong and that they need to respect me. I desire either the Samehada or the Shibuki both would make great use of our bloodline. I think our clan would be the most capable of using those two swords and I will become the strongest sword user no the strongest weapon user in the entire village that is my goal."

The princess then mentioned wanting another fight but this time only Taijutsu, she was fine with that after all it was one of the clans greatest strengths. The following question threw her off, however, asking how many kids she wanted, she never really thought about that. No Kaguya male would accept her she was cursed so that would only leave others in the village and most Kiri shinobi wanted nothing to don with Kaguya so the chance of her ever finding someone to even date let alone have children with seemed slim to none.

"I would love to fight you with Taijutsu as for the question... I don't think I will ever have a chance to worry about that. I am defective to the Kaguya and most shinobi in the village want nothing to do with our clan. So I have a high chance to be alone forever, I doubt anyone would ever want a defect like me anyways even if I prove my strength that doesn't make me a good wife."

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 am

Tsubaki listened, respectfully, genuinely interested in Yui's motivations. Tsubaki did not have many friends due to her status and schedule. Most were told to not bother the princess, or in some rare cases such as Yui and her sister, they were unworthy. Tsubaki almost felt pity for Yui as she constantly talked down on herself. As long as she was a Kaguya, Tsubaki accepted her the way she was. Of course, Tsubaki was not ready to admit that. She was unsure what the consequences would be if she began accepting defects like Yui. She at least wanted to be strong enough to face the consequences if there were any. "Of course we would be most capable of using those swords! We are the Kaguya, masters at Taijutsu." Tsubaki had no particular interests in the Seven Swords, whatever they were. She was confident her Kaguya bone were just as efficient.

When Yui went around to responding to her last question Tsubaki could not help but frown. Children was a goal Tsubaki day dreamed over, having a family as large as twelve. To Yui believing she could be denied such goal was cruel. "Don't go off thinking you're spoiled goods. I plan to change this clan's way of thinking. You are better than what you were raised to believe.
    Trust me on that."
    Sliding off the log she sat on she stood on both feet, patting off her bottom the excess dirt that grabbed onto her clothing from her rest. It was time to get back down to business. Tsubaki began pacing a distance away from Yui. It was short, a mere ten feet, but that was because they were going to spar with Taijutsu.

"But enough of that. We need to be super strong really fast,
    which means more training. We can even do a mission after this for money and build our character. For now, let's focus on our Taijutsu skill. I saw how powerful you were with your shield and spear. I want to know how you handle pure Taijutsu now. I want you to start again this time, since I won the last spar.
    Come at me when you're ready."
    Tsubaki said this while positioning herself in a stance, legs parted and arms held up ready to guard or go into offense. She had receded the bone growth in her arm, wishing to stick to her terms of Taijutsu only.

Kotoshura Yui
    Kotoshura Yui

Post by Kotoshura Yui Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:07 am

She listened to the princess even with her words she felt unworthy to even be in her presence, in fact, the glares she was getting from Kaguya in the area really suggested maybe it was time to leave despite the princes' wishes. As she did want to test her taijutsu out she would take a bow before a man came with a message on a scroll for Yui. She would open the scroll it seemed her sensei was calling and looking for her. She had no choice but to leave now as she would let out a sigh, she was unsure how to feel about being on a squad.

"Princess I have to go, my sensei is calling for me to meet him and well... a lot of upset Kaguya are giving me some nasty looks, while you do not mind being around me they do. For the better of the clan, I will make myself scarce maybe once I have earned some accomplishments I can be considered worthy to be in front of you, as of now they do not think so."

She would bow and leave the princess side as she would turn the corner several men would grab her and hold her against the nearby wall. She figured this was going to come as she had pissed off many of the Kaguya, one of the men would reach and squeeze her chest and smile at her. She was a disgrace to the clan but maybe she could sell her body to make their lives better, some freak probably would like her.

"You are not worthy to be a shinobi in this village, why don't you step down and become a slut, I am sure lots of guys would fuck you for money. Those who do not care about your defective bloodline, but stay away from the princess or I can't promise we won't go after your family."

She did not mind them attacking her or hitting her but threatening her family would give them just a glimpse of the monster she could become if provoked. Suddenly she tossed two of the men away from her as she summoned a sword and threw one between both men on the grounds legs nearly hitting them in the lower region. The last man she would lift with one arm her eyes showing a fierce anger as she summoned another sword and aimed it at his dick.

"I give you one warning I do not mind if you abuse me or hurt me, never threaten my family again, the next time you do your family won't find a piece of you to bury, do not fuck with me."

She would drop the man and begin to walk away before he would rush her, it seemed he needed a lesson as she would grab him with one arm and slam her sword straight through the top of his knee, while the bones were strong she aimed for the soft tissue above the knee with her digging the blade around and slamming it to the side dislocating it as well. He would fall to the ground crying in pain looking up to see a smile crossing her face, she was a monster something lurked under that calm exterior and accepting side she always showed and he never wanted to see it again.

She made her way out of the complex and headed toward the location the sensei had mentioned, her blood covered sword still in hand before she would discard it. Her face still showed that smile, the cruel and evil smile was this her true nature one people did not see and she did not normally show. Only time could tell but it was not someone you wanted to bring out on purpose.

-Exit Thread-

EXP 10 posts two people in thread ten posts= 100 EXP

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 165,250

Post by Stray Dog Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:47 am

While an un-attended Genin would normally spend their early hours either sleeping in or just slacking off, Yanagi couldn't say she was the same. Just a few hours after dawn she'd gotten up and thrown on some clothes, just a simple, black tanktop and a pair of matchnig pants that stuck close to her form. She'd wrapped some (admittedly) stolen gauze from a roll of it around her wrists and ankles just as general accessory, and just in case she'd need them.

It wasn't long before she'd left after getting dressing, and spent most of her time not meeting her aunt, but in the assorted forestry of Kirigakure. Most of her training talent went not to honing her abilities with the Shikotsumyaku, but her hand-to-hand combat expertise and her stealth capabilities with it. She'd hoped that someday she'd be able to be a silent and quick huntress that could take out her foes just as quick as she encountered them. But she wasn't in over her head; she's a fresh Genin, and she knows her limits.

So for those first few hours she mostly danced from branch to branch, kicking off and mostly practicing quick, mid-air feats, between spinning kicks or backhands, and just general means of acrobatism. Eventually, training alone became boring as always, so it wasn't long before the ruby-eyed Kaguya set off to stop being lonesome, and headed away from the little training location she'd found early in the morning.

Yanagi trailed back toward the Kaguya clan estate, not all that eager to get back. So she sauntered her way there, and after about an hour's worth of walking she made it to the estate around noon via. tree travel, having dipped and kicked from branch to branch to happen upon Yui and Tsubaki. With one last rustle of tree branches she dropped down onto a lower branch and lowered her center of balance into a crouch, pressing her palms upon the branch and gazing up from partial coverage of the trees.

Some random Kaguya members sent looks of suspicion and repulse her way, some even questioned why she was there, but she kept her mouth shut until they carried on with their own devices. Whereas her sister would respond with violence, Yanagi would respond with... nothing at all.

Once her sister was out of the vicinity, the young Kaguya promptly slipped off of the branch and landed firmly, mostly stifling the fairly-brief drop with her endurance. She pitter-pattered across the grass, wearing wooden geta sandals that she'd used in training to make it a little more difficult for herself. Once wandering on over she took a seat on the log Tsubaki had just been perched on prior, presumably some moments ago.

And with that she offers a brief, stationary wave to the humble heiress, her expression duller than the dirt-lathered tone of her hair, done in a ponytail with a rubber band.

"Everything takes time, with the tougher the task always requiring more."
    Updates | App
    Spoiler:
    Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:54 pm

As Alkaid emerged from her bedroom she was dressed in an unsual style for her today. No black frills and lace but the typical attire one would expect from the stock Kirigakure ninja. A navy blue vest with a low cut v-line to help show of her modest assets paired with a set of navy blue slacks and the typical sandles most shinobi seemed to wear.

The only thing missing was a flack jacket but that was to be expected given she hadn’t earned the right to wear one yet. In it’s place she had a purple scarf dangling around her neck that ran down behind her almost all the way to the back of her knees. All and all their wasn’t much of anything that would make her stick out much as long as she remained inside the village.

Today she was finally an active gennin and she couldn’t wait to go and tell her beloved cousin that she had received her first assignment in the form of a letter that had been sent to her. She was to practice her inflation techniques by blending in with her fellow villagers and write up dossiers on them. You know the typical type of intelligence gathering that would be expected of her in the future, just in a more controlled environment .

At least if she got caught now she’d have a chance to correct her mistake and improve. She wouldn’t be so lucky if that happened out in the field. Not that she was planning on getting caught, no sir she was dead set on doing a really good job at this and hopefully impressing the Mizukage in the process. After all not all ninja work was about stabbing things and if she did well enough maybe he’d give her some more juicer missions to tackle.

As she made her way thought the district towards her cousin’s favorite training grounds she passed by a few family members whom waved at her in greeting. A wave which she happily returned. If was funny how because of the color of her eyes everyone simply accepted her despite acting like a bit of an oddball at times. Yet if any of her red eyed relatives behaved in the same way, they’d likely be tossed outside like rubbish.

Honestly she couldn’t understand what the elders where thinking treating them like that. Not like the color made any difference in their actual capabilities as a person. Blue, green or red what difference did it make? All that really mattered to her at least was the fact they could all contribute something.

Upon reaching the outer edge of the training grounds she spotted Yanagi sitting on one of the logs as she gave a wave to Tsubaki. With a mischievous grin of her face Alkaid knelt down and crept towards Yangai from behind, trying to sneak up on her as silently as possible. Then once she was in range she would pop up and attempt to embrace the younger girl in a hug.

“Hey’ya Yangai. You’re looking as cute as always today! ” said Alkaid with a light laugh as she stepped back and gave Tsubaki her own little polite hello wave. “Onee-sama I’m about to head out for work. Do you need me to pick up anything for you while I’m gone?” she asked. Might as well kill two birds with one stone if she could.

Spoiler:
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Tsubaki almost felt guilty due to the treatment Yui has received so much to the point where she saw no worth in herself. There was a reason why she questioned her clan's traditions and customs. Yui was every reason why she was motivated to change them. With a simple wave she bid Yui farewell on her journey. At least she was recruited into a team. One who would probably respect her for who she was. No only that, but she would get stronger on the way, too. She will grow quick, which motivated her to train hard too. As the princess she had to lead the Kaguya into great success. Such feature could not be achieved if someone such as Yui surpassed her. As xenophobic as the clan was already, Tsubaki being weaker than an outcast would cause chaos. As Yui disappeared from her line of sight Tsubaki thought it would be best to continue her training. Facing the other direction back to the training stumps she was met with...Yui? At least Tsubaki thought it was. She had red eyes and all, but appeared a bit dumpier though certainly a lot more voluptuous. She would wave at Tsubaki being mute in everything else.

From her flank, another girl arrived, this one being a much more familiar face. She surprised the other girl with a greeting. "Oh! That's right! Yanagi, your sister was just here." Alkaid was Tsubaki's first cousin. Being the offspring of Tsubaki's mother's sister gave her a fairly well-off lifestyle, as well as genetics. "Greetings, Alkaid. I was actually planning on taking a mission. My sensei from the Mist disappeared on her own mission, so I was left alone in the meantime. I think some money and experience would be good." With stimulation to her brain cells her eyes lit up as a positive expression grew on her face. "Hey,
    we should all take one! It's better than hanging out here punching logs all day."
    Tsubaki wondered how Yanagi would respond to her suggestion. She was less loud and more reserved barely showing any emotion. Yui would be more than happy to participate in something to make her stronger. Yanagi was a mystery on the other hand.

Stray Dog
    Stray Dog

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu, Armorsmith, Fuuinjutsu
    Class: C
    Ryo: 165,250

Post by Stray Dog Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:41 am

Yanagi quaintly folds one leg over the other while upon the log, but her nonchalance only lasts a moment. The moment Alkaid wraps her arms around her form, her body flinches--before it locks up and her eyes go wide a bit. Her sense of alert for what she suspected as an unmentioned attacker trying to assail her, probably for one of her sister's antics, the moment she realizes that she's just being hugged. The Kaguya's body relaxes and she emits the faintest of sighs, shutting her eyes for a moment.

For now she just listens to Tsubaki, calming her nerves while trying to put up the front of calmness again. Her eyes momentarily open at the mention of her sister, and she quirks a brow. Then there's a brief nod of understanding, and she briefly goes unresponsive again, her pondering crimson gaze wandering throughout her surroundings. Initially, she disregards the mention of the heiress' idea to get a mission for experience and such--mainly because she doesn't think of it as something of her concern. Not like she'd be going on i--

Her gaze stops wandering for a moment, widening then shifting back on over to Tsubaki. The introverted Kaguya pans her gaze to her lap for a moment, picking her nails one-handedly in mild anxiety. Though she stops--hiding the fingers of her hand between her pressed-together knees when she perviates the skin, causing a little bleeding.

"..." She slowly lifts her gaze up, nodding her head almost apprehensively at the suggestion. 'A mission won't hurt.' Yanagi muses.

As for what mission they'd go for---she'd leave it in their hands. She was just going to stick around because she wasn't necessarily ostracized from it.

"Everything takes time, with the tougher the task always requiring more."
    Updates | App
    Spoiler:
    Chika
    Chika

Post by Chika Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Alkaid frowned as she felt Yanagi flinch. She’d been trying to cheer the sullen girl up with the hug and compliment but apparently her good intentions had the opposite effect since Yangai didn’t reply to being called cute at all.

It wasn’t like Alkaid knew everyone in her large family by hand, but she liked to keep an eye out for members that showed promise.  Promise was something that Yangai and her sister Yui both had in spades. Heck at the moment they where both better at using their bloodline then Alkaid herself was. They could go on to become the next pillars of the clan if only they had some more self confidence.  

Of course that was easier said then done when they’d been subjected to a lifetimes worth of scathing looks and whispered comment behind their backs about how inferior they where.  Alkaid was doing her best to reverse some of that damage, offering herself as a rock of unconditional support and love. But even she knew it was going to take more then being acknowledged by one person for them to see themselves as worthwhile human beings.

Alkaid had been expecting Tsubaki to ask her to bring back groceries or something of that nature so the second the word mission was uttered her ears perked up.  She had to admire her cousins go get’em drive to get more experience and money. It was because of that drive to always improve herself that made her the perfect candidate to take charge of the family.

But what surprised Alkaid even more was Tsubuki saying they should all take a mission. The way it had been worded was like an open invitation to go on one together as a group.  For her assignment She had been planning to track down Yui and see what she was up to, but their was no reason she couldn’t start her profiling on someone else instead.

Tsubuki was the most important person in the world to her, to the point people would accuse her of being a sis-con if they actually where sisters.  Obviously she wasn’t going to pass up the chance to spend more time with her.

The only reason she hadn’t started her report with her slightly older cousin was because she knew in her heart how biased she was going to be even if she’d never admit it out loud.  It was going to be tough to write a recommendation for her without it being so glowing that her superiors would throw it out on the spot.

Alkaid didn’t have an assigned squad yet. She knew they’d never put three Kaguya together long term because they would have too much of a skill overlap.  But she figured working together for just one mission couldn’t hurt.

“Ok Onee-sama! Sign me up!” she said in a sing song voice as she glanced over at Yangai her eyes pleading at the the younger girl to join them.  She had a gut feeling that if she got to see Yangai in action she learn something from the experience.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm