Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Rin's Update

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:59 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Thread Claim
    Information:
    15x3= 45 XP Gain
    Total XP: 3,070
    Spendable XP: 70

    Techs Learned;
    Secret Sword: Moonlight - B Rank Kenjutsu
    Dance of the Crescent Moon - A Rank Kenjutsu
    Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique - A Rank Fuuton Ninjutsu

    Item Update;
    Iron Katana Broke

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t121-fuuton-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1801-a-dance-worth-remembering-training-open
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:55 pm

    Update: Thread Claim
    Information: Purchased the following;
    1 Iron Karambit (Versatile | Buki/Tai)
    2 Ink Pots 25 mls
    1 Ink Brush
    2 Small Blank Scrolls

    Original Total Price: 4,250
    -25% Market Price (Comfortable Living Expenses)

    Modified Total Price: 3,188 Ryo
    Current Ryo (after update): 75,637 Ryo
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1820-replacement-blade#13518

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Thread Claim
    Information: Purchased the following;
    1 Iron Karambit (Versatile | Buki/Tai)
    2 Ink Pots 25 mls
    1 Ink Brush
    2 Small Blank Scrolls

    Original Total Price: 4,250
    -25% Market Price (Comfortable Living Expenses)

    Modified Total Price: 3,188 Ryo
    Current Ryo (after update): 75,637 Ryo
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1820-replacement-blade#13518
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:36 pm

    Update: Monthly Claim
    Information:
    +20k Ryo (Salary)

    Total Ryo: 95,637
    Link: ---

    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 534
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:14 pm

    Approved
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:30 am

    Update: Multi-Mission Thread Claims & Salary Claim + Class Up
    Information:
    25x3 = 75 (Konoha Gates Thread Exit&Entry)
    25x4 = 100 (Kumo Gates Thread Entry&Exit)
    25x7 = 175 (The Hotel)
    30x13 = 390 (Surpassing the Limits)
    15x7 = 105 (Fated Encounter)
    10x1 = 10 (Star-Gazing)
    10x2 = 20 (Artist Inspiration)
    Total XP Gained: 995 (+15 via C rank Mission Completion)
    Total XP: 4,065 Class Up

    Techs Learned: Selou Won - B rank Custom
    Shred - C rank Custom
    Reap - C rank Custom
    Manipulated Shuriken Wire Binding - B rank

    +15k Ryo (C rank Mission)
    +25k Ryo (Salary)
    Total Ryo: 133,637

    Class Up! B > A +800 Spendable XP | +1 Skill Point
    Converting 1 Skill Point for Stats (⅓) +500 Spendable XP
    Spend 700 to Perception B > A
    Remaining Spendable XP: 1,665

    Initiating Character Reset
    (Note: For some reason i can no longer update my sheet because it is too long of a message. So after this reset/claim is approved i’ll have make another thread for updates and put my techniques into the Technique Registry sub-forum. Makes it easier to clean up.)

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p50-northwestern-gate
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1799-the-hotel-rin-yui-rei
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1807-surpassing-the-limits-masuyo
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1845-artist-inspiration
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1759-fated-encounter-balerion-society-kumo
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1863-star-gazing
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t389p75-kumogakure-gates

    Uchiha Akihiro
    Uchiha Akihiro
    Anbu

    Posts : 534
    Join date : 2018-08-06
    Age : 22

    Character File
    Skills & Elements:
    Class: B
    Ryo: a looot

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Uchiha Akihiro on Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:55 pm

    Please specify why you're getting higher exp values per post on specific threads.
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 pm

    Because according to Zach everything from the moment Rin and his team left up until they come back is one big mission. The math is based on Mission and in most threads was with multiple people so that's automatic +15 per post.

    On the threads that Masuyo is in Rin gets a bonus +10xp per post;
    +5 (Sensei)
    +5 (Masuyo's UA)

    So in threads Northwestern Gates (Konoha), The Hotel, and Kumo's Gates they're 25xp per post.

    Surpassing the Limits thread received an extra +5 per post because it was in the designated training grounds.

    Fated Encounter was 15xp per post because it was just Rin in a multiple people thread with Balerion and Nozomi.

    The last two threads were solo mission threads so only 10 xp per post.

    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

    Update: Character Reset
    Information:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Fuuinjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kyujutsu

    Elements
    Wind

    Stats
    Strength: C+ (+ is from Living Expenses)
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: C
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Unique Abilities
    Fists of War: When Rin utilizes more on his strength than striking fast via taijutsu or with weaponry such as the bow for example. Rin boosts his Strength by +1 tier, but his Coordination takes a -1 tier since he's aiming to be stronger not accurate. This cannot boost higher than A tier.

    Vow to Protect: Rin's special ability takes on a defensive stance trading speed to reduce the incoming attack power. When targeted by a physical attack be it melee or ranged Rin reduces the opponent(s) Strength by 2 minus. This however reduces Rin's Speed by -1 tier. Attacks that isn't physical such as Katon & Raiton are immune to this ability

    One-Handed Seal: After training diligently in the Ninjutsu art, Rin can weave hand seals with only a single hand. However doing so reduces his Coordination by 1 tier.

    Captain's Bolster: When Rin leads troops in combat whether to defend or attack. Rin can bolster the NPC's confidence and improving the overall morale dramatically. This is represented by a +1 tier boost to NPCs’ Strength, but doing so gives Rin a -1 tier reduction to his Intelligence until the fight is over. PCs are immune to this ability and NPCs that are not in his command nor allied with him cannot benefit from this.

    Commander's Rally: During the fight Rin can command his troops to fight more efficiently such as attacking in groups or splitting off to perform military tactics. This presents a +1 tier boost to the NPCs’ Coordination, but as the result it takes a toll on his mentality for a -1 tier reduction to Intelligence. PCs are immune to this ability and only NPCs that is under his command or allied with him can benefit from this.

    Dual Enchanter: Rin's advanced study within the fuuinjutsu arts discovered a method to combine known Enchantments to produce a variety of effects. Doing so however adds both costs of both enchantments plus 50% of increase of the total price.

    (Note: The stats is assuming that Rin classed up to A.)
    Link: N/A

    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:13 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Multi-Mission Thread Claims & Salary Claim + Class Up
    Information:
    25x3 = 75 (Konoha Gates Thread Exit&Entry)
    25x4 = 100 (Kumo Gates Thread Entry&Exit)
    25x7 = 175 (The Hotel)
    30x13 = 390 (Surpassing the Limits)
    15x7 = 105 (Fated Encounter)
    10x1 = 10 (Star-Gazing)
    10x2 = 20 (Artist Inspiration)
    Total XP Gained: 995 (+15 via C rank Mission Completion)
    Total XP: 4,065 Class Up

    Techs Learned: Selou Won - B rank Custom
    Shred - C rank Custom
    Reap - C rank Custom
    Manipulated Shuriken Wire Binding - B rank

    +15k Ryo (C rank Mission)
    +25k Ryo (Salary)
    Total Ryo: 133,637

    Class Up! B > A +800 Spendable XP | +1 Skill Point
    Converting 1 Skill Point for Stats (⅓) +500 Spendable XP
    Spend 700 to Perception B > A
    Remaining Spendable XP: 1,665

    Initiating Character Reset
    (Note: For some reason i can no longer update my sheet because it is too long of a message. So after this reset/claim is approved i’ll have make another thread for updates and put my techniques into the Technique Registry sub-forum. Makes it easier to clean up.)

    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p50-northwestern-gate
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1799-the-hotel-rin-yui-rei
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1807-surpassing-the-limits-masuyo
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1845-artist-inspiration
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1759-fated-encounter-balerion-society-kumo
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1863-star-gazing
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t389p75-kumogakure-gates

    Approved.


    _________________
    Spoiler:


    Rin's Update - Page 4 1pwf20

    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Gear

    • 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror


    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

    Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 am

    Update: Character Reset
    Information:
    Currently:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Kenjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Sensory
    Skill Trade (⅓)

    Elements
    Fuuton (Wind)

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A

    Unique Abilities:
    Swordsmanship - When Rin uses Kenjutsu be it technique or even using a sword in general. Rin receives an 1 rank increase to Coordination. This boost caps at A rank since it cannot be boosted to S rank or beyond. Due to not taking a Bloodline, this is a free Unique Ability that does not require a drawback.

    Mind’s Eye - When using the Sensory technique or the sensory skill in general. Rin gains a 1 rank increase to Perception, but then receives a 1 rank decrease to Constitution. This is because when he’s using his sensory abilities it takes a toll on his body making it less robust than before.

    After Reset:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Fuuinjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kyujutsu
    Skill Trade (1/3)

    Elements
    Wind

    Stats
    Strength: C+ (+ is from Living Expenses) [450XP E > C]
    Constitution: B [950XP E > B]
    Stamina: B [950XP E > B]
    Speed: C [450XP E > C]
    Coordination: A [1650XP E > A]
    Intelligence: B [950XP E > B]
    Perception: A [1650XP E > A]

    Unique Abilities
    Fists of War (Freebie): When Rin utilizes more on his strength than striking fast via taijutsu or with weaponry such as the bow for example. Rin boosts his Strength by +1 tier. This cannot boost higher than A tier.

    Vow to Protect: Rin's special ability takes on a defensive stance trading speed to reduce the incoming attack power. When targeted by a physical attack be it melee or ranged Rin reduces the opponent(s) Strength by 2 minus. This however reduces Rin's Speed by -1 tier. Attacks that isn't physical such as Katon & Raiton are immune to this ability

    One-Handed Seal: After training diligently in the Ninjutsu art, Rin can weave hand seals with only a single hand. However doing so reduces his Coordination by 1 tier.

    Captain's Bolster: When Rin leads troops in combat whether to defend or attack. Rin can bolster the NPC's confidence and improving the overall morale dramatically. This is represented by a +1 tier boost to NPCs’ Strength, but doing so gives Rin a -1 tier reduction to his Intelligence until the fight is over. PCs are immune to this ability and NPCs that are not in his command nor allied with him cannot benefit from this.

    Commander's Rally: During the fight Rin can command his troops to fight more efficiently such as attacking in groups or splitting off to perform military tactics. This presents a +1 tier boost to the NPCs’ Coordination, but as the result it takes a toll on his mentality for a -1 tier reduction to Intelligence. PCs are immune to this ability and only NPCs that is under his command or allied with him can benefit from this.

    Dual Enchanter: Rin's advanced study within the fuuinjutsu arts discovered a method to combine known Enchantments to produce a variety of effects. Doing so however adds both costs of both enchantments plus 50% of increase of the total price.
    Link: N/A

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:30 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Character Reset
    Information:
    Currently:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Kenjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Sensory
    Skill Trade (⅓)

    Elements
    Fuuton (Wind)

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A

    Unique Abilities:
    Swordsmanship - When Rin uses Kenjutsu be it technique or even using a sword in general. Rin receives an 1 rank increase to Coordination. This boost caps at A rank since it cannot be boosted to S rank or beyond. Due to not taking a Bloodline, this is a free Unique Ability that does not require a drawback.

    Mind’s Eye - When using the Sensory technique or the sensory skill in general. Rin gains a 1 rank increase to Perception, but then receives a 1 rank decrease to Constitution. This is because when he’s using his sensory abilities it takes a toll on his body making it less robust than before.

    After Reset:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Fuuinjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kyujutsu
    Skill Trade (1/3)

    Elements
    Wind

    Stats
    Strength: C+ (+ is from Living Expenses) [450XP E > C]
    Constitution: B [950XP E > B]
    Stamina: B [950XP E > B]
    Speed: C [450XP E > C]
    Coordination: A [1650XP E > A]
    Intelligence: B [950XP E > B]
    Perception: A [1650XP E > A]

    Unique Abilities
    Fists of War (Freebie): When Rin utilizes more on his strength than striking fast via taijutsu or with weaponry such as the bow for example. Rin boosts his Strength by +1 tier. This cannot boost higher than A tier.

    Vow to Protect: Rin's special ability takes on a defensive stance trading speed to reduce the incoming attack power. When targeted by a physical attack be it melee or ranged Rin reduces the opponent(s) Strength by 2 minus. This however reduces Rin's Speed by -1 tier. Attacks that isn't physical such as Katon & Raiton are immune to this ability

    One-Handed Seal: After training diligently in the Ninjutsu art, Rin can weave hand seals with only a single hand. However doing so reduces his Coordination by 1 tier.

    Captain's Bolster: When Rin leads troops in combat whether to defend or attack. Rin can bolster the NPC's confidence and improving the overall morale dramatically. This is represented by a +1 tier boost to NPCs’ Strength, but doing so gives Rin a -1 tier reduction to his Intelligence until the fight is over. PCs are immune to this ability and NPCs that are not in his command nor allied with him cannot benefit from this.

    Commander's Rally: During the fight Rin can command his troops to fight more efficiently such as attacking in groups or splitting off to perform military tactics. This presents a +1 tier boost to the NPCs’ Coordination, but as the result it takes a toll on his mentality for a -1 tier reduction to Intelligence. PCs are immune to this ability and only NPCs that is under his command or allied with him can benefit from this.

    Dual Enchanter: Rin's advanced study within the fuuinjutsu arts discovered a method to combine known Enchantments to produce a variety of effects. Doing so however adds both costs of both enchantments plus 50% of increase of the total price.
    Link: N/A
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:36 am

    Update: Universal Technique Claim
    Information:
    Five-Seal Barrier - C Rank
    Bell Ring Genjutsu - C Rank
    Sly Mind Affect Technique - C Rank
    Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique - C Rank
    Hazy Genjutsu - C Rank
    Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique - C Rank
    Lightning Flash Blade Creation - B Rank
    Chakra Draining Seal - B Rank
    Perfect Copy - B Rank
    Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball - B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade - B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere - B Rank
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage - B Rank
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut - B Rank
    Sickle Weasel Technique - B Rank
    Dust Wind Technique - B Rank
    Wind Release: Beast Tearing Palm - B Rank
    Wind Release: Divine Mountain Wind - B Rank
    Hazy Moon Night - B Rank
    Twin Rising Dragons - B Rank
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t121-fuuton-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t115-genjutsu-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t137-non-elemental-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t127-fuuinjutsu-techniques

    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1195
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:03 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Universal Technique Claim
    Information:
    Five-Seal Barrier - C Rank
    Bell Ring Genjutsu - C Rank
    Sly Mind Affect Technique - C Rank
    Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique - C Rank
    Hazy Genjutsu - C Rank
    Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique - C Rank
    Lightning Flash Blade Creation - B Rank
    Chakra Draining Seal - B Rank
    Perfect Copy - B Rank
    Wind Release: Spiraling Wind Ball - B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Blade - B Rank
    Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere - B Rank
    Wind Release: Pressure Damage - B Rank
    Nadeshiko-Style Hardliner Revolving Cut - B Rank
    Sickle Weasel Technique - B Rank
    Dust Wind Technique - B Rank
    Wind Release: Beast Tearing Palm - B Rank
    Wind Release: Divine Mountain Wind - B Rank
    Hazy Moon Night - B Rank
    Twin Rising Dragons - B Rank
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t121-fuuton-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t115-genjutsu-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t177-kenjutsu-bukijutsu-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t137-non-elemental-techniques
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t127-fuuinjutsu-techniques

    Approved.

    For future reference you can just claim all technique instead of naming the individual technique you plan to use.


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:19 pm

    Update: Renown Rewards Claim + Salary Claim + Mission Thread Claim
    Information:
    +50k Ryo (Renown)
    The Ironblood (First Title)
    +25k Ryo (Salary)
    +15k Ryo (C rank Mission)

    Total Ryo Gained: 90k
    Total Ryo: 223,637

    Living Expenses: Wealthy (-65k Ryo)
    After Update: 158,637 Ryo

    15x17(Posts) + 15(C rank Mission Completion) = 270
    Total Experience: 4,335
    Remaining Spendable XP: 1,735

    Learned Fusee
    Learned Flare Gun Technique
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1921-mr-asano-s-farm-mission-izumi
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p100-northwestern-gate

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:29 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Renown Rewards Claim + Salary Claim + Mission Thread Claim
    Information:
    +50k Ryo (Renown)
    The Ironblood (First Title)
    +25k Ryo (Salary)
    +15k Ryo (C rank Mission)

    Total Ryo Gained: 90k
    Total Ryo: 223,637

    Living Expenses: Wealthy (-65k Ryo)
    After Update: 158,637 Ryo

    15x17(Posts) + 15(C rank Mission Completion) = 270
    Total Experience: 4,335
    Remaining Spendable XP: 1,735

    Learned Fusee
    Learned Flare Gun Technique
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1921-mr-asano-s-farm-mission-izumi
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t225p100-northwestern-gate
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:34 am

    Update Type: Shopping Thread Claim
    Information:
    Purchased 1 Captain’s Long Sword (-50k Ryo)
    1 Sacred Mask (-50k Ryo)

    Total Ryo: 58,637
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1996-secret-shopping#15285

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:21 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Shopping Thread Claim
    Information:
    Purchased 1 Captain’s Long Sword (-50k Ryo)
    1 Sacred Mask (-50k Ryo)

    Total Ryo: 58,637
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t1996-secret-shopping#15285
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:11 pm

    Update Type: Solo Thread Claim
    Information:
    5x3= 15XP
    Total XP: 4,350
    Spendable XP: 1,750

    Learned Blade of Wind - A Rank
    Learned Heaven's Splitter - A Rank Custom
    Learned Five Elements Seal - A Rank
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2006-element-mcflurry-solo-training#15577

    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1195
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type: Solo Thread Claim
    Information:
    5x3= 15XP
    Total XP: 4,350
    Spendable XP: 1,750

    Learned Blade of Wind - A Rank
    Learned Heaven's Splitter - A Rank Custom
    Learned Five Elements Seal - A Rank
    Link:
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2006-element-mcflurry-solo-training#15577

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1113
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 pm

    @Nozomi wrote:
    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Character Reset
    Information:
    Currently:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Kenjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Sensory
    Skill Trade (⅓)

    Elements
    Fuuton (Wind)

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: C
    Perception: A

    Unique Abilities:
    Swordsmanship - When Rin uses Kenjutsu be it technique or even using a sword in general. Rin receives an 1 rank increase to Coordination. This boost caps at A rank since it cannot be boosted to S rank or beyond. Due to not taking a Bloodline, this is a free Unique Ability that does not require a drawback.

    Mind’s Eye - When using the Sensory technique or the sensory skill in general. Rin gains a 1 rank increase to Perception, but then receives a 1 rank decrease to Constitution. This is because when he’s using his sensory abilities it takes a toll on his body making it less robust than before.

    After Reset:
    Skills
    Ninjutsu (Fuuton)
    Fuuinjutsu
    Bukijutsu
    Taijutsu
    Kyujutsu
    Skill Trade (1/3)

    Elements
    Wind

    Stats
    Strength: C+ (+ is from Living Expenses) [450XP E > C]
    Constitution: B [950XP E > B]
    Stamina: B [950XP E > B]
    Speed: C [450XP E > C]
    Coordination: A [1650XP E > A]
    Intelligence: B [950XP E > B]
    Perception: A [1650XP E > A]

    Unique Abilities
    Fists of War (Freebie): When Rin utilizes more on his strength than striking fast via taijutsu or with weaponry such as the bow for example. Rin boosts his Strength by +1 tier. This cannot boost higher than A tier.

    Vow to Protect: Rin's special ability takes on a defensive stance trading speed to reduce the incoming attack power. When targeted by a physical attack be it melee or ranged Rin reduces the opponent(s) Strength by 2 minus. This however reduces Rin's Speed by -1 tier. Attacks that isn't physical such as Katon & Raiton are immune to this ability

    One-Handed Seal: After training diligently in the Ninjutsu art, Rin can weave hand seals with only a single hand. However doing so reduces his Coordination by 1 tier.

    Captain's Bolster: When Rin leads troops in combat whether to defend or attack. Rin can bolster the NPC's confidence and improving the overall morale dramatically. This is represented by a +1 tier boost to NPCs’ Strength, but doing so gives Rin a -1 tier reduction to his Intelligence until the fight is over. PCs are immune to this ability and NPCs that are not in his command nor allied with him cannot benefit from this.

    Commander's Rally: During the fight Rin can command his troops to fight more efficiently such as attacking in groups or splitting off to perform military tactics. This presents a +1 tier boost to the NPCs’ Coordination, but as the result it takes a toll on his mentality for a -1 tier reduction to Intelligence. PCs are immune to this ability and only NPCs that is under his command or allied with him can benefit from this.

    Dual Enchanter: Rin's advanced study within the fuuinjutsu arts discovered a method to combine known Enchantments to produce a variety of effects. Doing so however adds both costs of both enchantments plus 50% of increase of the total price.
    Link: N/A
    Approved

    Double enchantment UA is unapproved. It must now have the following flaw: 1.5x cost and half the number of charges.


    _________________
    Spoiler:


    Rin's Update - Page 4 1pwf20

    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Gear

    • 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror


    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

    Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:10 am

    Update: Quest Thread Claim
    Information:
    Acquired Jinchuriki of Kurama
    20x17= 340+50 (S rank Quest Reward)= 390
    Total XP; 4,740
    Spendable XP; 2,140

    Jinchuriki Investment:
    x5 Chakra Access -500xp
    Master Initial Jinchuriki -250xp
    x5 Initial Jinchuriki -500xp
    Master One Tail (V1) -250xp
    x5 One Tail (V1) -250xp
    Master Two Tail (V1) -250xp
    x2 Two Tail (V1) -100xp

    Total XP Invested; 2,100

    Remaining Spendable XP; 40

    Gained 50 Renown (Major Battle)
    Gained 200 Renown (S Rank Quest Completion maybe?) -Requested Renown
    Gained 500 Renown (Becoming a Jinchu)
    Gained 500 Renown (Sealing Jinchu Successful)
    Total Renown Gained; 1,250
    Total Renown (After Claim); 2,200

    Claiming 1 Free A Rank Item (1,000 Renown)
    Claiming 1 Free C Rank Unique NPC (2,000 Renown)

    Learned Soft Body Manipulation - D rank
    Pulling Heaven's Splitter to be revamped.

    Edited the Dual Enchanter's flaw.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2035-kurama-awakens

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:01 pm

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update: Quest Thread Claim
    Information:
    Acquired Jinchuriki of Kurama
    20x17= 340+50 (S rank Quest Reward)= 390
    Total XP; 4,740
    Spendable XP; 2,140

    Jinchuriki Investment:
    x5 Chakra Access -500xp
    Master Initial Jinchuriki -250xp
    x5 Initial Jinchuriki -500xp
    Master One Tail (V1) -250xp
    x5 One Tail (V1) -250xp
    Master Two Tail (V1) -250xp
    x2 Two Tail (V1) -100xp

    Total XP Invested; 2,100

    Remaining Spendable XP; 40

    Gained 50 Renown (Major Battle)
    Gained 200 Renown (S Rank Quest Completion maybe?) -Requested Renown
    Gained 500 Renown (Becoming a Jinchu)
    Gained 500 Renown (Sealing Jinchu Successful)
    Total Renown Gained; 1,250
    Total Renown (After Claim); 2,200

    Claiming 1 Free A Rank Item (1,000 Renown)
    Claiming 1 Free C Rank Unique NPC (2,000 Renown)

    Learned Soft Body Manipulation - D rank
    Pulling Heaven's Splitter to be revamped.

    Edited the Dual Enchanter's flaw.
    Link: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t2035-kurama-awakens
    Approved, but something to note for you:
    The initial mastery of one of the stages automatically grants you 1 post towards your limit.
    Such as, Initial Jinchuuriki Mastery. 250 exp grants mastery and 1 post, leaving you 4 more posts before the 5 hits. In that manner, you've overspent your exp. This is the same for all of your Jinchuuriki limits that have mastery. Initial unlock + 4 posts is what you need to calculate.
    Also, the limit is the whole thing. All V1 and V2 is limited to 5 total. You'll spend the exp per tail, and get 1 single free post active for only the first tail mastery bought. After that, you'll spend 4 posts of exp to extend your limits to the 5 post limit, and unlock the remaining tails whenever you want, but they all count towards that 5 post limit.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    RinUchiha
    RinUchiha
    Chuunin

    Posts : 402
    Join date : 2017-12-06

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kyujutsu, Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuton
    Class: A
    Ryo: 153,325

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by RinUchiha on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:44 pm

    Update Type:Salary Claim
    Information:
    +95k
    -60k (Wealthy)
    Remaining Ryo: 35k

    Total Ryo: 93,637
    Link: ---

    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    S-Rank
    S-Rank

    Posts : 595
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Nozomi on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:52 am

    @RinUchiha wrote:Update Type:Salary Claim
    Information:
    +95k
    -60k (Wealthy)
    Remaining Ryo: 35k

    Total Ryo: 93,637
    Link: ---
    Approved


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017

    Sponsored content

    Rin's Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Rin's Update

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:16 am