Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1195
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:28 pm

    Post all Kumo mission ideas here following the template to be approved and officially added to its mission board!


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    Yumi
    Yumi
    Genin

    Posts : 201
    Join date : 2018-01-31
    Age : 25

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Chemistry, Fuuinjutsu, Engineering
    Class: C
    Ryo: 94,500

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Yumi on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:02 pm

    Mission Name: Training Field Clean Up
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up leftover ninja tools from the training fields.
    Description: The training fields are becoming littered with leftover kunai and shuriken. The weapons have started to rust and break down, no longer of use. The local blacksmiths are asking for them to be collected so they can be scrapped, melted down and reused. Gather up all the leftover weapons and bring them to one of the local blacksmiths.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Storeroom Clean Up
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the Red Kunai's Store Room
    Description: Shinji is a local merchant who owns a small weapon shop in Kumogakure. The storeroom of his shop has become a mess with weapons and boxes strewn all over the place. Shinji is away on business for the next week and can't clean it up, so he is looking to hire someone to do it for him. Head down to his shop the 'Red Kunai' and clean up the back room, sorting out the weapons and arranging them by type.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Catch That Tiger
    Mission Type: Retrieval
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Catch the Tiger
    Description: A Genin named Toshiro has been trying to tame a six-month-old tiger cub to turn them into their ninja partner. However, the tiger got loose and is roaming around Kumogakure, quickly find the tiger before something goes wrong. The tiger answers to Kokoro.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Tiger Training
    Mission Type: Spar
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Spar with Toshiro's Tiger
    Description: Toshiro is looking to hire you again to assist him with the training of his Ninja Companion Kokoro. Head on over to the training fields and meet up with them. Toshiro will ask you to spar with Kokoro to help build up the Tiger's combat experience. Kokoro is D in all stats.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Completed Catch That Tiger


    _________________

    Spoiler:


    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: D
    • Intelligence: B
    • Perception: D
    • Item Locations: seet update sheet
    • x1 concealed Tanto at the back of sash hidden by the bow.

    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Tsubaki Kaguya
    Chuunin

    Posts : 219
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Bukijutsu
    Class: B
    Ryo: 20,000

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Tsubaki Kaguya on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:13 am

    @Yumi wrote:Mission Name: Training Field Clean Up
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up leftover ninja tools from the training fields.
    Description: The training fields are becoming littered with leftover kunai and shuriken. The weapons have started to rust and break down, no longer of use. The local blacksmiths are asking for them to be collected so they can be scrapped, melted down and reused. Gather up all the leftover weapons and bring them to one of the local blacksmiths.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Storeroom Clean Up
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Clean up the Red Kunai's Store Room
    Description: Shinji is a local merchant who owns a small weapon shop in Kumogakure. The storeroom of his shop has become a mess with weapons and boxes strewn all over the place. Shinji is away on business for the next week and can't clean it up, so he is looking to hire someone to do it for him. Head down to his shop the 'Red Kunai' and clean up the back room, sorting out the weapons and arranging them by type.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Catch That Tiger
    Mission Type: Retrieval
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Catch the Tiger
    Description: A Genin named Toshiro has been trying to tame a six-month-old tiger cub to turn them into their ninja partner. However, the tiger got loose and is roaming around Kumogakure, quickly find the tiger before something goes wrong. The tiger answers to Kokoro.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: Tiger Training
    Mission Type: Spar
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Spar with Toshiro's Tiger
    Description: Toshiro is looking to hire you again to assist him with the training of his Ninja Companion Kokoro. Head on over to the training fields and meet up with them. Toshiro will ask you to spar with Kokoro to help build up the Tiger's combat experience. Kokoro is D in all stats.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Completed Catch That Tiger

    All approved.

    Yumi earns 2,000 ryo


    _________________
    Stats:
    Strength: D
    Constitution: B (B++ Physical)
    Stamina: C
    Speed: B+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 10 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 20 Red Tags
    • 2 Bandage Wrap
    • 4 Smoke Bombs
    • 4 Flash Bombs
    • Large Sealed Weapon Scroll
      Utility Belt
    • Chokuto
      Baldric
    • 2 Fuuma Shuriken



    Character Sheet
    Sakata
    Sakata
    Elite Jounin

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2017-11-15
    Age : 19

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Sakata on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:12 pm

    Mission Name: Bouncing
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Keep club attenders in line like a normal bouncer. Do it without being flashy or killing.
    Description: A local club owner has requested the services of one or several shinobi donning the role of bouncer in response to an increasing number of nightly reports of issues occurring.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Wall Painting
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Paint over some walls. Pretty simple.
    Description: Some of the local restaurants have complained that their interiors look unattractive to the dull and drab because no one had painted over them for several years. They've hired shinobi to get the job done quick and fast in the one day that their restaurants can be closed temporarily.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Requires a DM

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Architectural Sealing
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Seal up cracks and what not within walls to keep heat insulated and potential animals out.
    Description: A band of interior shop owners have complained that their stores are extremely cold during the night due to cracks within the walls and little crevices that need to be sealed before an infestation gets in.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Wall Painting, Requires a DM

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Radical Rats
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Find a trail regarding the rat infestation, but don't kill any.
    Description: Following the complaint regarding cracks in the walls, the same legion of shop owners have been constantly reporting signs of rat droppings and consumed or bitten merchandise. Investigate the cause overnight and see if its legitimate before carrying anything else out.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Architectural Sealing prior, Requires a DM

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Inefficient Merchandise
    Mission Type: Interrogation
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Find the suppliers and interrogate them individually.
    Description: The usual band of shop owners have complained that their suppliers have been giving them terrible merchandise that's caused their usual customers to demand more of their supply than usual. While this does get them more money in the long run, they've become concerned and demanded that these suppliers are investigated and interrogated, with said supplier's names written in the reports.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Radical Rats, Requires a DM

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Noise Complaint
    Mission Type: Scouting
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Investigate the cause of noises and remain uncaught in the process.
    Description: A complaint has recently been sent in, but for once it isn't from the usual group. In fact, it's from the suppliers that were interrogated. They said that upon attempting to approach one of their buyer's homes they heard obnoxious amounts of noise coming from one of their homes in the middle of the night. Following that, several of their neighbors said that they were usually loud like this as soon as their shops closed. Try to scout out the place and see what the cause is.
    Payment: 20,000 Ryo
    Requirements: One member at least Chuunin+ leading a team of Genin, Complete Inefficient Merchandise, Requires a DM


    Last edited by Blonde on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Unapproved Kumo Missions  7c48c66a96290cfc1ccdef3c0cd48325
    Updates | App
    Spoiler:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Honiko Yoshidara
    Honiko Yoshidara

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2017-11-12

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Honiko Yoshidara on Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:58 pm

    Blonde wrote:Mission Name: Bouncing
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Keep club attenders in line like a normal bouncer. Do it without being flashy or killing.
    Description: A local club owner has requested the services of one or several shinobi donning the role of bouncer in response to an increasing number of nightly reports of issues occurring.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Wall Painting
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Paint over some walls. Pretty simple.
    Description: Some of the local restaurants have complained that their interiors look unattractive to the dull and drab because no one had painted over them for several years. They've hired shinobi to get the job done quick and fast in the one day that their restaurants can be closed temporarily.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Requires a DM (PM Blonde/Humerus/Copycat if you intend to start "The Board of Marketing" line of missions for a DM.)

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Architectural Sealing
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Seal up cracks and what not within walls to keep heat insulated and potential animals out.
    Description: A band of interior shop owners have complained that their stores are extremely cold during the night due to cracks within the walls and little crevices that need to be sealed before an infestation gets in.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Wall Painting, Requires a DM (PM Blonde/Humerus/Copycat if you intend to start "The Board of Marketing" line of missions for a DM.)

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Radical Rats
    Mission Type: Hired Work
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Find a trail regarding the rat infestation, but don't kill any.
    Description: Following the complaint regarding cracks in the walls, the same legion of shop owners have been constantly reporting signs of rat droppings and consumed or bitten merchandise. Investigate the cause overnight and see if its legitimate before carrying anything else out.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Architectural Sealing prior, Requires a DM (PM Blonde/Humerus/Copycat if you intend to start "The Board of Marketing" line of missions for a DM.)

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Inefficient Merchandise
    Mission Type: Interrogation
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Find the suppliers and interrogate them individually.
    Description: The usual band of shop owners have complained that their suppliers have been giving them terrible merchandise that's caused their usual customers to demand more of their supply than usual. While this does get them more money in the long run, they've become concerned and demanded that these suppliers are investigated and interrogated, with said supplier's names written in the reports.
    Payment: 15,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+, Complete Radical Rats, Requires a DM (PM Blonde/Humerus/Copycat if you intend to start "The Board of Marketing" line of missions for a DM.)

    Mission Name: The Board of Marketing - Noise Complaint
    Mission Type: Scouting
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Investigate the cause of noises and remain uncaught in the process.
    Description: A complaint has recently been sent in, but for once it isn't from the usual group. In fact, it's from the suppliers that were interrogated. They said that upon attempting to approach one of their buyer's homes they heard obnoxious amounts of noise coming from one of their homes in the middle of the night. Following that, several of their neighbors said that they were usually loud like this as soon as their shops closed. Try to scout out the place and see what the cause is.
    Payment: 20,000 Ryo
    Requirements: One member at least Chuunin+ leading a team of Genin, Complete Inefficient Merchandise, Requires a DM (PM Blonde/Humerus/Copycat if you intend to start "The Board of Marketing" line of missions for a DM.)

    All Approved.

    Simon gets 3,750 Ryo.
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Shimiko Chinoike
    Jounin

    Posts : 1090
    Join date : 2017-09-21

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Shimiko Chinoike on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 pm

    Mission Name: Butchery
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Butcher some hogs
    Description: The local butcher needs help slaughtering a few pigs as there are some huge orders coming in.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+


    _________________
    Spoiler:


    Unapproved Kumo Missions  1pwf20

    Character Name: Shimiko Chinoike
    Stats:

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: C
    • Stamina: A
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence:  B
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1


    Gear

    • 2x Kālīkoroshimasu
    • 10x Serrated Kunai
    • Six Sai of Serration
    • Chinowakugumi Armour
    • Twin Tessen of Terror


    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t344-shimiko-s-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t260-shimiko-chinoike
    Link to Known Techniques:

    Shimiko's ANBU Mask
    Masuyo Kaede
    Masuyo Kaede
    Jounin Commander

    Posts : 1195
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Fire | Earth | Wind | Water | Bukijutsu | Ninjutsu | Taijutsu
    Class: S
    Ryo: 30,000

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Masuyo Kaede on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:57 pm

    @Shimiko Chinoike wrote:Mission Name: Butchery
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Butcher some hogs
    Description: The local butcher needs help slaughtering a few pigs as there are some huge orders coming in.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

    Approved


    _________________
    Strength: C
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: A+
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A

    Spoiler:


      Thigh Holster
    • 1 Kunai
      Front Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Back Holster
    • 10 Shuriken
      Right Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 6 Chili Pepper Bombs
    • 150 ft. Steel Wire
    • 5 Red Tags
    • 20 Military Ration Pills
    • Bandage Wrap
      Left Hip Pouch
    • 15 Kunai
    • 3 Flash Bombs
    • 3 Smoke Bombs
    • 50 Caltrops
    • 30 ft. Manriki
      Utility Belt
    • Canteen
    • Blacktongue
      Flak Jacket Scroll Holster
    • Small Sealed Weapon Scroll



    Character Updates
    Sakata
    Sakata
    Elite Jounin

    Posts : 277
    Join date : 2017-11-15
    Age : 19

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Raiton, Chemistry, Kenjutsu, Ijutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 494,950

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Sakata on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:19 pm

    Mission Name: Bandit Blockade
    Mission Type: Diplomacy
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Take out the bandits blockading a major road leading out of the Land of Lightning.
    Description: Several small groups of bandits of varying skill level have been continuously disrupting the Land of Lightning's roads, specifically the ones leading out directly into the Land of Frost. Take care of them.
    Payment: 20,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin+ or Squad of Genin


    _________________
    Unapproved Kumo Missions  7c48c66a96290cfc1ccdef3c0cd48325
    Updates | App
    Spoiler:
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: B
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: B
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 pm

    @Sakata wrote:Mission Name: Bandit Blockade
    Mission Type: Diplomacy
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Take out the bandits blockading a major road leading out of the Land of Lightning.
    Description: Several small groups of bandits of varying skill level have been continuously disrupting the Land of Lightning's roads, specifically the ones leading out directly into the Land of Frost. Take care of them.
    Payment: 20,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Chuunin+ or Squad of Genin

    Approved, Sakata gains 750 ryo


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary
    Jounin

    Posts : 385
    Join date : 2018-08-03
    Age : 27
    Location : The Abyss of the Whispers for Eternity

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by KhaixRozary on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 pm


    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~


    Last edited by KhaixRoze on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total


    _________________

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Kumoga10

    Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Giphy

    Léï Zhènyün
    ~ Ijutstu, Ninjutsu, Kuchiyôse, Fuuinjutsu, Chemistry, Engineer, Genjutsu { ? } ~
    Ïnazüma; Storm ~ Tempest, Ray, Cloudian Air
    The Protopolypian Medusozoan

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  1010

    Stats:

    [*]Strength: E
    [*]Constitution: C
    [*]Stamina: B { 160 }
    [*]Speed: S
    [*]Coordination: B
    [*]Intelligence: A
    [*]Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    [*]Physical:
    [*]Technique:
    [*]Destiny: 3






    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:34 pm

    Please resubmit using the template found in the mission rules thread
    http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t104-mission-rules

    Missions A rank and above can be only issued involving pc characters. Also mission do not require any word counts


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:13 am

    KhaixRoze wrote:

    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~

    ~`|*|`~

    Approved Khaix gains 2,500 ryo


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary
    Jounin

    Posts : 385
    Join date : 2018-08-03
    Age : 27
    Location : The Abyss of the Whispers for Eternity

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by KhaixRozary on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:58 pm


    ~`|*|`~



    _________________

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Kumoga10

    Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Giphy

    Léï Zhènyün
    ~ Ijutstu, Ninjutsu, Kuchiyôse, Fuuinjutsu, Chemistry, Engineer, Genjutsu { ? } ~
    Ïnazüma; Storm ~ Tempest, Ray, Cloudian Air
    The Protopolypian Medusozoan

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  1010

    Stats:

    [*]Strength: E
    [*]Constitution: C
    [*]Stamina: B { 160 }
    [*]Speed: S
    [*]Coordination: B
    [*]Intelligence: A
    [*]Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    [*]Physical:
    [*]Technique:
    [*]Destiny: 3






    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:56 pm

    KhaixRoze wrote:
    Patrol: The Golden Temple
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Type: Patrol, Meditation
    Mission Goal: Patrol the Golden Temple
    Mission Description:: The shamans and oracles of the golden temple are ascending the mountain and requires fellow shinobi to patrol it's palace. Consecrate the chamber and clean the palace by meditation. Deep breathes and Introspection until completion.
    Mission is repeatable; Daily
    Shinobi Needed: 1-3
    Payment: 15,000 per participant
    Requirements: Genin±, Ijutsu


    Approved Khaix gains 750 ryo

    as for the s ranked mission that character hasn't been reported missing yet in character so you can't post it yet


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary
    Jounin

    Posts : 385
    Join date : 2018-08-03
    Age : 27
    Location : The Abyss of the Whispers for Eternity

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by KhaixRozary on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:29 pm

    Scouting: The Emerald Coast
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Type: Patrol, Healing, Chemistry
    Mission Goal: Find the Herb, Make the Antidote
    Mission Description:: One of our allies have been poisoned within battle and requires a Antidote. You are to travel within the southern cardinal within the lands of whilpools towards caves of the the Emerald Coast where a rare spearmint can be found within. Scout the caverns and bring the herb back towards the Medical Center of Kumogakure to create the Antidote.
    Shinobi Needed: 1-3
    Payment: 25,000 per participant
    Requirements: Chunnin±, Ijutsu

    ~`|*|`~
    Escort: The Takoyaiba Mountain Range
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Type: Patrol, Scouting, Escort
    Mission Goal: Find the Caravan, Escort them through the village towards clan district, return party towards Takoyaiba Mountain Range
    Mission Description:: A supply of gems and jewels are being shipped in from Iwagakure from the clan of Korikane towards the Ïnazüma as a diplomatic exchange for Kumogakure. Escort the caravan safely into the village from the Mountain Ranges of the Takoyaiba. Beware of poachers, bandits, caravan thugs and thieves.
    Mission is Repeatable; Weekly
    Shinobi Needed: 1-3
    Payment: 25,000 per participant
    Requirements: Chunnin±, Ïnazüma



    _________________

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Kumoga10

    Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Giphy

    Léï Zhènyün
    ~ Ijutstu, Ninjutsu, Kuchiyôse, Fuuinjutsu, Chemistry, Engineer, Genjutsu { ? } ~
    Ïnazüma; Storm ~ Tempest, Ray, Cloudian Air
    The Protopolypian Medusozoan

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  1010

    Stats:

    [*]Strength: E
    [*]Constitution: C
    [*]Stamina: B { 160 }
    [*]Speed: S
    [*]Coordination: B
    [*]Intelligence: A
    [*]Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    [*]Physical:
    [*]Technique:
    [*]Destiny: 3






    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:01 pm

    KhaixRoze wrote:
    Scouting: The Emerald Coast
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Type: Patrol, Healing, Chemistry
    Mission Goal: Find the Herb, Make the Antidote
    Mission Description:: One of our allies have been poisoned within battle and requires a Antidote. You are to travel within the southern cardinal within the lands of whilpools towards caves of the the Emerald Coast where a rare spearmint can be found within. Scout the caverns and bring the herb back towards the Medical Center of Kumogakure to create the Antidote.
    Shinobi Needed: 1-3
    Payment: 15,000 per participant
    Requirements: Chunnin±, Ijutsu

    ~`|*|`~
    Escort: The Takoyaiba Mountain Range
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Type: Patrol, Scouting, Escort
    Mission Goal: Find the Caravan, Escort them through the village towards clan district, return party towards Takoyaiba Mountain Range
    Mission Description:: A supply of gems and jewels are being shipped in from Iwagakure from the clan of Korikane towards the Ïnazüma as a diplomatic exchange for Kumogakure. Escort the caravan safely into the village from the Mountain Ranges of the Takoyaiba. Beware of poachers, bandits, caravan thugs and thieves.
    Mission is Repeatable; Weekly
    Shinobi Needed: 1-3
    Payment: 15,000 per participant
    Requirements: Chunnin±, Ïnazüma


    Approved Khaix gains 1400 ryo


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    KhaixRozary
    KhaixRozary
    Jounin

    Posts : 385
    Join date : 2018-08-03
    Age : 27
    Location : The Abyss of the Whispers for Eternity

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Kuchiyôse, Iijutsu, Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu; Ototon, Stormztrohm
    Class: S
    Ryo: ~

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by KhaixRozary on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:16 am

    Mission Name: Patrol: Restricted Training Area
    Mission Type: Guard//Patrol//Exorcism
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Patrol the Restricted Training Area, Exercise Daemons, Oni, Horned Rebels
    Description: A clean training facility will birth those whom are pure in spirit and void of taint. Patrol the the restricted training facility to make sure no hooligans are sneaking in and causing a ruckus with comrades and friends. Be diplomatic if possible, however if spar is initiated, steralizated the field with a round of meditation afterwards.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: At least a Genin, Chuunin+, Genin with Sensei, Jounin


    _________________

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Kumoga10

    Opening of the Whylds, the unsealing of the Clouds...:

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Giphy

    Léï Zhènyün
    ~ Ijutstu, Ninjutsu, Kuchiyôse, Fuuinjutsu, Chemistry, Engineer, Genjutsu { ? } ~
    Ïnazüma; Storm ~ Tempest, Ray, Cloudian Air
    The Protopolypian Medusozoan

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  1010

    Stats:

    [*]Strength: E
    [*]Constitution: C
    [*]Stamina: B { 160 }
    [*]Speed: S
    [*]Coordination: B
    [*]Intelligence: A
    [*]Perception: B

    Limit Break Points:

    [*]Physical:
    [*]Technique:
    [*]Destiny: 3






    Akari
    Akari
    Genin

    Posts : 144
    Join date : 2018-09-12

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Doujutsu, Genjutsu, Ijutsu, Taijutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: Oni is poor ;-;

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Akari on Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:46 am

    Mission Name: Delivery
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Deliver items/messages to the respective members of Kumo's society.
    Description: A company's staff is a little short-handed and requested speedy people for speedy deliveries. The deliveries could be anything from mail delivery to noodle delivery and surprise gift delivery.
    Payment: 10'000, paid by the staff hiring you.
    Requirements: Genin


    _________________
    Unapproved Kumo Missions  2390-5309-Starry-Night-Expanded-from-original-36x11.75

    "Do you believe that what you perceive is Reality, Guest?
    I don't. I believe it's just one side of the proverbial coin..."

    [x] Updates
    [x] Fun facts
    [x] Living Expenses
    [x] Techniques
    Stats:

    Strength: D
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: C [90]
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: D
    Nozomi
    Nozomi
    A-Rank
    A-Rank

    Posts : 551
    Join date : 2017-10-09
    Age : 23

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Nozomi on Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:04 am

    @Akari wrote:Mission Name: Delivery
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Deliver items/messages to the respective members of Kumo's society.
    Description: A company's staff is a little short-handed and requested speedy people for speedy deliveries. The deliveries could be anything from mail delivery to noodle delivery and surprise gift delivery.
    Payment: 10'000, paid by the staff hiring you.
    Requirements: Genin
    Approved. 500 ryo to you


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Nozomi Himitsu
    Spendable Experience: 20
    Total Experience:  5320
    Renown: 2725
    Ryo: 190,000
    Stats:

    • Strength: B
    • Constitution: B
    • Stamina: B+
    • Speed: A
    • Coordination: A
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: A

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 0
    • Technique: 0
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t381-nozomi-s-updates#2015
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t380-himitsu-nozomi#2009
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t382-nozomi-s-jutsu#2017
    Copycat
    Copycat
    Anbu

    Posts : 462
    Join date : 2017-10-29

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Ijutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu
    Class: A
    Ryo: 1,105,125

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Copycat on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:39 am

    KhaixRoze wrote:
    Mission Name: Patrol: Restricted Training Area
    Mission Type: Guard//Patrol//Exorcism
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: Patrol the Restricted Training Area, Exercise Daemons, Oni, Horned Rebels
    Description: A clean training facility will birth those whom are pure in spirit and void of taint. Patrol the the restricted training facility to make sure no hooligans are sneaking in and causing a ruckus with comrades and friends. Be diplomatic if possible, however if spar is initiated, steralizated the field with a round of meditation afterwards.
    Payment: 15,000
    Requirements: At least a Genin, Chuunin+, Genin with Sensei, Jounin

    Approved.


    _________________

    "Not everyone's perfect... but sometimes the world seems like it'd be better off if they were."
    Updates | Application
    Stats:
    Strength: C+
    Constitution: C
    Stamina: A
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A
    Intelligence: B
    Perception: A
    avatar
    Aries
    Genin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2017-10-04

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Aries on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:19 am

    Mission Name: The Orientation
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: To ensure the well being to the parents of the new students at the academy.
    Description: The ninja academy will host an orientation day and has requested the Raikage to send some former students to attend. You as a former student job will be to inform parents and children of the great education at the Cloud Shinobi academy, so that next year even more children will attend the academy.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin


    _________________
    FUJIO, ABRIU [UPDATE]
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 pm

    @Aries wrote:Mission Name: The Orientation
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: To ensure the well being to the parents of the new students at the academy.
    Description: The ninja academy will host an orientation day and has requested the Raikage to send some former students to attend. You as a former student job will be to inform parents and children of the great education at the Cloud Shinobi academy, so that next year even more children will attend the academy.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin

    Approved, Aries gains 500 ryo


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Aries
    Genin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2017-10-04

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Aries on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:19 pm

    Mission Name: Bully
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Teach the little fellow how to defend himself.
    Description: A wealthy family living just outside of Kumogakure has a son experiencing problems with his peers. Bullies come out daily to torment the boy and make countless attempts to mug him for any money or valuables as he may possess. Instead of bringing shame upon the family by flaunting its wealth, the boy elects to take up arms and learn how to defend himself. The father approves of this and has put in an official request for a Kumo ninja to teach his son how to defend himself. Well atleast a little.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin


    _________________
    FUJIO, ABRIU [UPDATE]
    Ryuko
    Ryuko
    Jounin

    Posts : 1297
    Join date : 2017-09-29

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Ryuko on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:40 pm

    @Aries wrote:Mission Name: Bully
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Teach the little fellow how to defend himself.
    Description: A wealthy family living just outside of Kumogakure has a son experiencing problems with his peers. Bullies come out daily to torment the boy and make countless attempts to mug him for any money or valuables as he may possess. Instead of bringing shame upon the family by flaunting its wealth, the boy elects to take up arms and learn how to defend himself. The father approves of this and has put in an official request for a Kumo ninja to teach his son how to defend himself. Well atleast a little.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin

    Approved. Aries earns 500 ryo


    _________________
    Ryuko's Ninja Card

    Spoiler:

    Stats
    Strength: B
    Constitution: B
    Stamina: B
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: B

    On person
    Amulet of Kings
    Hauberk
    Superior Gambeson
    Knight Gloves
    Knight Stockings
    Advanced Mantel
    Knight's Rider Boots
    Belt holster 1:
    - Hakkin's Wrath A (Baton)
    - Fuuma Shuriken
    Belt holster 2:
    - Hakkin's Wrath B (Baton)
    - Hakkin's Fang
    Hip Pouch
    - 1 Ninja wire (15 feet)
    - 10 Kunai
    - 10 Shuriken
    - 100 Caltrops
    - 1 Med kit
    - Bag of Military Ration Pills (20)  
    avatar
    Aries
    Genin

    Posts : 41
    Join date : 2017-10-04

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Aries on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm

    Mission Name: A Challenge
    Mission Type: Custom
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Beat the man in a race
    Description: A traveling man is wondering looking to challenge anyone to a race. He has been going from town to town, saying he is the fastest runner alive. His speed is unmatched by any normal man. Well he has yet to meet a shinobi of Kumo. He has declared a challenge to the country, anyone who can best him in a race will earn the reputation as the fastest runner alive and 10,000Ryo. Even if the title is unofficial it would still be fun to hold.
    Payment: 10,000
    Requirements: Genin


    _________________
    FUJIO, ABRIU [UPDATE]

    Sponsored content

    Unapproved Kumo Missions  Empty Re: Unapproved Kumo Missions

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:23 am