Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Numb

Ryoku
    Ryoku

Character File
    Skills & Elements: None
    Class: E
    Ryo: 10,000

Numb Empty Numb

Post by Ryoku Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:26 am

Even though it was a beautiful day, Ryoku still felt numb. He had made it to Konoha, and even was able to become one of their ninja, and yet how mind kept drifting to the life he had lost. He stared at the leaf headband in his hands as he walked aimlessly. He missed his wife.

Not too far away, he heard a kid crying. Looking up at the sound, the man spotted the kid. There was a boy on the ground with a cut on good knee. "What happened, little one?" Ryoku asked as he approached.

"I-I fell!" The boy cried, pointing at his knee. The young man cliches next to the kid, his hand already glowing green. The mystical Palm was a bit more advanced than the weaker chakra palm, but Ryoku preferred it more. The cut began to slowly heal up, before vanishing completely.

"There you go, all better now!" Ryoku replied warmly. The kid ran off, thanking him for the help. The fond smile on his face became melancholy. Ryoku knew he'd never have kids like that. He walked on.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Ninjutsu , Kenjutsu
    Class: D
    Ryo: 20,225

Numb Empty Re: Numb

Post by Sera O'Tem Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm

Sera Awoke with the sun, her eyes Fluttering open as she stretched her arms out. Pushing up off her bed she moved to a seated potion her back against the headboard of her bed.  Everything was blurry for the first few moments of the day. But she felt rather awake.  Getting up Sera moved to her bathroom where she had a nice short shower and got ready for the day. It had been quite some time since she had gone out on the town, mostly focusing on improving herself or going out on missions, Sera decided to head out.  Leaving her Nodachi resting on the Stand on her dresser.  

Sera wandered from her Apartment and down to the Market district.  She wore a pair of jeans with Olive green button up coat, tan coloured fur lining the collar. The coat itself was buttoned up all the way. And on her Right this was tied her Head band. The symbol of the hidden leaf village prominently showing contrasting on the dark blue cloth it was imbedded on.

Rounding the corner of a building she looked at the large window as she wandered by, her eyes seemed cleared, her hair seemed nicely kept and her makeup wasn’t smudged yet, so she gave her reflection a slight smirk before continuing down the street.  

Sera’s attention was quickly pulled as she heard a child cry out. As she moved then stopped a few feet back. at this time a man in glasses moved closer to the kid and healed the child’s scraped knee.  It was a kind gesture, it gave Sera a slight warm feeling as she couldn’t help but smile softly.
    After the kid thanks the man for his help and ran off to play Sera watched the man get up his smile fade and he started to talk past her “ that was an awfully nice thing you did for him” she declares loud enough for him the man with glasses to hear as he passed her.
    Ryoku
    Ryoku

Character File

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 pm

With the child's problem taken care of, Ryoku was content. As his smile face and he was ready to move on, a voice could be softly heard. “ that was an awfully nice thing you did for him." He turned around, slightly surprised. He didn't expect anyone to have seen him, to be honest.

The girl was slightly taller than him, was the first thing he noticed. She has dark hair, and big green eyes. She was rather pretty, even if Ryoku didn't care about things like that. Still, he smiled politely at her, his left hand coming up to assist his glasses. They were slightly too big, but he hasn't had time to get that fixed lately.

"Hello Miss, I didn't realize anyone was watching. It's nice to meet you." He replied, his voice soft, but still audible. His grabbed his right arm with his left hand, unsure how he wanted to stand.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Sera’s green eyes watch the strangers body language as he addressed her, he seemed almost nervous with his softly spoke words and his arm crossed over himself, it almost seemed like a nervous tick to keep himself guarded.  Or perhaps he was intimidated, which Sera was use to,  not a lot of people knew how to act around such a proud Warrior as Sera was.

“Then it is a far nobler action then it seemed” Sera adjusting her tone to be a bit softer encase she frightened him. They seemed quite similar in age but he didn’t seem to have the confidence Sera possessed.

Miss” * she repeated under her breath with almost a laugh.” Its been a long time since I was called Miss, perhaps Sera would fit just fine.  And you kind stranger are?” *she Says moving her left hand up and motioned as if she was Pulling the word from Ryoku wit ha waving motion. If he chose to share his name Sera would extend her hand out for a handshake.

Sera’s body language was fairly dominant, mostly because of her upbringing. But she was well aware that her mannerisms were slightly unapproachable, or standoffish even in some cases but her personality was embracing and accepting normally happy just to talk with others.  And as a result of the unfortunate combination it seemed that Sera didn’t Develop as many Friends that weren’t already Comrades

Character File

Post by Ryoku Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:37 pm

The woman's name was Sera. She was very polite, and her words were kind. Ryoku found himself relaxing just a little bit. He really needed to stop being too wary of others. He was a Konoha ninja now, and there was no reason to be so standoffish. Her posture wasn't any reason to be on guard.

"It's a pleasure to meet to then, Sera. I'm Ryoku," he replied, before trailing off a bit awkwardly. He didn't really know what else to say, as he want too used to talking with other people, besides his wife.

That sent a pang of emotional agony though him. He missed her so much. He missed his old village too. "How are you doing today?" he finally asked. He didn't know what else to say, but he didn't want to be rude.
    Sera O'Tem
    Sera O'Tem

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Sera smiles softly as she retracts her hand from the hand shake. She takes a deep breath as she commits the name given to her to memory, ~ Ryoku the kind healer~ she mentally sorts him into her mind, a common thing she didn’t to try and keep each person she met on a separate sort of thread, so she wouldn’t forget who someone was.

When Ryoku says it’s a pleasure to meet her, she simply nods with the smile still present as if to say, ~ the same to you ~ but doesn’t actually speak aloud.

Her eyes widened a bit as he continued the conversation onwards, it seemed like he actually wanted to talk, which stuck her as odd, most people brushed her off as they continued their busy day. But he had asked her how she was, a total Stranger. It seemed Bizarre to here but she answered all the same.

“ I am not bad I guess, its been a Quiet sort of day, and you?” She askes continuing the social norms  

Character File

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Shifting his weight from one for to the other, the young man listened to the woman. He was surprised she had answered, though he couldn't be too surprised. Most people he met in Konoha so far had been kind.

It was a stark difference from Wind Country people. He remembered his village had been rather standoffish. They weren't mean to each other, but everyone was rather abrupt to get away from the harsh winds.

It was so different here. From the people to the weather and everything in between. He loved it here. "I'm well, thank you. I still can't believe how beautiful Konoha is," he replied with a soft smile, volunteering a little more information- she could probably tell he wasn't from around here now.

He was a little bit surprised with himself. He wasn't one to talk to people like this, but he goes he felt safe here. It was a nice, quiet day, the girl wasn't annoying at all, And he was actually enjoying himself. He had helped a little kid, and that always put him in a good mood.

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Sera relaxes herself a bit  as she leans against the wall of the building she had rounded no more then a minute or two ago before moving her hand up to her right side and seemingly going to rest her hand on something that clearly wasn’t there.  Quickly remembering she had left her blade at home on purpose today, she settled for resting her hand on her hip instead “  it sure is, and fairly quiet as of recently.” She lets a smile rest on her lips as she quickly scans him over for a head band provided by the village, he was clearly a Shinobi but from where, as he a guest or was he a new recruit, she didn’t know.  Not that she expected ill intentions from the kind stranger but she was regretting not bring her blade just encase.  “ So were are you from then Ryoku?” * her body language had changed very little but she was ready just encase. After all this is not a normal situation. Had she simply over looked his headband before?

Character File

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:53 pm

His eyes widened slightly with her movement. 'Did she just try to draw a weapon? Was it something I said?' he thought, slightly alarmed. She couldn't grab her weapon, so her hand went to her hip. He was just slightly intimidated by this girl. He couldn't help but try to relieve the tension only he probably felt.

Before he replied, Ryoku noticed she looked for a headband. His was tightly clenched in his right hand, where only the cloth was visible. She likely couldn't tell what it was, as it could have been anything. He lifted it up, and slowly tied it onto his forehead.

He tried to smile warmly, but it came out a little wobbly. "I'm a Konoha Ninja now, don't worry. I just got my headband." he tried to laugh it off, in an attempt to calm himself down. He had nothing to freak out about. "I'm from another village originally... They're..." he trailed off, gave a sad smile and shrugged his shoulders apologetically. He didn't really want to talk about it to some stranger, even if she seemed nice.

"I just moved here last week. Today, I was accepted as a Gennin." he added helpfully. Obviously, she was a ninja. He wondered what rank she was. Chuunin, maybe? She looked decently strong. She certainly had a strong will.

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 am

Sera’s Demeanor seemed to change again as she flashed a quick smile” that’s good, you had me a bit worried there” she says moving her hand up from her hip to rub the back of her neck before she then moves her hand to her chin, and with a quick jagged motion she twisted her neck letting out a sickening crack. Before she rested her hand at her side sera quickly cuts in as he seems to trail off. “you just never know sometimes you know, you seem nice but clock and daggers has never been my strongest suit, but you said you were new, would you like a tour? I too came from else where I know it can be quite confusing at first” she interrupted because just the mention of his home seemed to wound him dearly and Sera didn’t want to bring up bad memories or past experiences, instead she does her best to be welcoming and change the subject.

Sera rubbed the side of her face with her left hand before pushing off the wall, “come on, there's lots to see” She says waving her hand for him to follow without giving him the time to answer her question. She disappeared around the corner but walked only a few paces before looking over her shoulder to ensure he followed her.

Character File

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:21 am

((Sorry for a crappy post. I just wanted to get something out here for you.))

"I'm glad you're so understanding. I would love a tour, thank you," he replied quietly, though she had already began to walk away. He followed after her, appearing around the corner when she looked for him. She was pretty forceful, but that was the kind of person Ryoku needed to hang out with right now. This was likely to be a good experience for him.

"You're very friendly. Is most of the village like this too?" he asked quietly, his voice echoing his improving mood. He began to walk a little faster to catch up to her, taking his place a few feet to her left.

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am

Sera had stopped just around the corner so she could make sure he was following, and sure enough he did.  He asked something that kind of stuck he as odd, after he had rounded the bend.  
    Sera Scoffed slightly “Hardly, but there are always a few that can be nice,  but make sure not to mistake kindness for face value, not in a world of shinobi.” She warned slightly.  

She didn’t know exactly why she felt the need to warn him, maybe because he looked and sounded so Fragile, and in the time of meeting him she felt like he was wounded. Like a little bird with an injured wing.  Maybe it was the way he talked or how he held himself.  Or then again it could easily be an act.

Sera moved at a stead pace, not overly fast but not really that slow either. She moved around the district before  turning around to motion to the street they were one “So this is the market district,  anything you might need to find can easily be found here.  And if you can’t find it here.” Sera motions to the street adjacent to the other one “ Then this one will surely have it. and if its medical needs  the hospital is this way. “ She says motioning with her hand  before moving on towards the hospital.

Character File

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:15 pm

The girl scoffed at his words. “Hardly, but there are always a few that can be nice, but make sure not to mistake kindness for face value, not in a world of shinobi.” She had replied warningly, to which Ryoku couldn't help but chuckle in reply to.

"Don't worry Miss, I've been a ninja for 8 years. I'm new here, not naive." he replied, a slight teasing tone to his voice to cut out the bite in his words. He may be a genin, but he was a veteran ninja. Was a veteran ninja. He had retired over a year ago, but with where had happened... Well, he had plenty of motivation to pick up his kunai again, so to speak.

They had reached the market district now, and she was showing him various shops. Places to eat, to buy clothes, weapons, supplies... Everything was on these two streets. He was quiet, but attentive, happy to listen to her explain everything going on.

Then, they began to reach the hospital. "I'm sure I'll be here often then. I'll have to see if my licences are valid here or if I'll have to re register them to practice medicine in Konoha. I can take care of that later, though." He said, smiling softly. He was enjoying his tour.

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:26 pm

“ Sera is just fine” she Responds quickly as she is called miss”  almost in a bark, it wasn’t so much that she was offended by the Term or anything like that, she just disliked being called something like that,  maybe it was titles in general she didn’t care for or maybe it was because the word miss implied she was in need of a man, a man she didn’t have time to have.  But either way all his other words seemed to fall on deaf ears after the miss part.

As they reach the hospital she would motion to the front door” this is for emergencies there is a side door for casual visits or things that don’t consist as an emergency.” She mentions as she turns away from the hospital, and they start off towards the Academic district. “ on the far side we have the Hyuuga compound and then over here we are near the academy”

It wasn’t that his comment about his license was unheard so much as she just made a mental not of it and didn’t state anything out loud. It was just how she was.

Character File

Post by Ryoku Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:50 pm

When she barked at him like that, Ryoku grew quiet. He didn't know what to think about that, and if she'd snap at something like that, he was better off with silence. Then she seemed to ignore him completely, disregarding everything else he had said. Maybe miss was a sore point with her. He didn't know her story, after all.

Still, he didn't like being treated like that. When she walked away to the Hyuuga compound, the man decided that maybe he'd be better off on his own here. With a way smile, he took a different exit than she did, headed in a different direction without saying anything to her.

Character File

Post by Sera O'Tem Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Sera Moved around and towards the academy, having paused only for a brief second to look over her shoulder as she arrived. Only to find no one there. Now not being overly perceptive she wasn’t sure when he slipped away, and she back tracked a few blocks before realizing that she might have been ditched. At first Sera was confused but after searching for him thinking that he might have just gotten lost, confusion turned to anger, but by the time she had made it home she found that she was not angry but more upset. Had she been to abrasive? Slowly she went inside and put on a pot of Tea. She had indeed been ditched and it felt awful. Maybe she was a bit harsh, but he could have at least said bye. Instead of wasting her time. After she made a cup of tea she layed her head down at her kitchen table and sulked until her tea was cold she then dumped it down the sink and got ready to lay down. The day had started off so nice and seemed to end horribly.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content