Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Kidomaru Clan

Temp
    Temp

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yours
    Class: X
    Ryo: Yours

Kidomaru Clan Empty Kidomaru Clan

Post by Temp Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:53 pm

SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SPIDERS SUCK

Last edited by Temp on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character File
    Skills & Elements: All
    Ryo: All of It

Kidomaru Clan Empty Re: Kidomaru Clan

Post by Chen Kimyōnakama Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 am

The web and gold are both KKG.

Many of those techniques have costs well below their stated power with insufficient drawbacks for such a reduction.

Rain of Spiders is a technique used by the summon, so it can be included here, but will need to be posted on the summon page when it's made and the cost will come entirely from the summon.

War Bow needs a designated rank and power. It can't hit X-Tier.

Spider retract needs an upkeep as a transformation technique or a better explanation for how four arms get sucked into a body without enough space to contain them.

Scientifically, spiders produce non-adhesive threads to walk on or make minimal contact with the web to avoid sticking. What spider tag proposes would need to be done through chakra. That means upkeep.

Golden Buddha popping out at S Speed is too powerful, especially using the ijutsu route. With its range, it sounds like you can shoot the thing at people. That true?

Sticky Mimicry is a no go from me. Just use assimilate all creation.

Stamina: A
    Speed: D
    Coordination: D
    Intelligence: A
    Perception: S
    Temp
    Temp

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Yours
    Ryo: Yours

Post by Temp Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:08 pm

You can just lock this topic. Don't RP here and was just testing things.

Web and Gold are Hiden according to the databook and canon. Just substances made with chakra like a few other techs like oil/mist/etc.

Le shrug there's no guideline it's all subjective.

War Bow w/e it requires sage chakra. There's far better X-rank alternatives.

Spider Retract 2scary4me fictional universe must be logical.

O Spider Tag probs should have been fuinjutsu. There are lots of ninjutsu without upkeep tho.

Uuuuh no that's not true for Golden Buddha. It's meant to be a meme useless tech that gets questioned no matter what. It's just released at that size, not distance. Even if it worked like Food Cart Destroyer I wouldn't use it. Not that S-ranks having S-rank speed should need me to defend it either. Especially if it's just throwing a statue at someone with no effects lmao the reaches.

Le shrug if that's allowed for Sticky Mimicry gud for others. Assimilate all Creation's filler and I at least provided canon+filler examples of Sticky Mimicry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am