Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Highest Stakes

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

Highest Stakes Empty Highest Stakes

Post by Kim Chang-Min Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:44 am

Konami had a problem. Toonami was up in arms about a troubling situation that had come to her attention. There were not insignificant rumors that the Kaguya Clan had allowed one of their own to suffer and die of plague without treatment, care, or proper burial. Toonami had informed her sister that "those uppity bitches left a little girl to die on a cot in front of her sister because of her fucking eye color!". Toonami had a bit of a soft spot for the downtrodden and mistreated. More specifically the downtrodden and mistreated youth she could bend towards her own will. Konami knew that if those rumors continued to circulate and if there was any truth to them it would only serve to make the Kaguya look bad which in turn would reflect poorly on her and the rest of the transition council. Worse yet, Konami knew that if the scandals continued Toonami would do something rash.

Konami was of course only partially correct. Toonami had already begun to do something rash.

Unbeknownst to her sister Toonami had already conspired with two Kaguya (or rather 1 Kaguya and a former Kaguya) to kill the old guard of the clan. She had begun to circulate the rumors of the Kaguya Clan's neglect of their outcasts. Toonami for her part was reckless in planning such an attack but she had enough sense to make a decent plan. She'd keep Konami aware of the scandal and threaten violence while simultaneously planning to commit violence anyway. More importantly Toonami knew that Konami would call a meeting with Tsubaki Kaguya who was in position to take control of the clan either now or in the near future. Toonami had heard of Tsubaki, it was a name floated by Alkaid and Toon was interested as to just how loyal the girl was to the hardliners in her clan. Toonami wanted their blood for personal reasons but also because a weaker Kaguya Clan would allow the Kereko to ascend even further. If Tsubaki could be manipulated or persuaded into assisting with the ethnic cleansing then perhaps she could be of use to the blueberry Twin.

Konami in stark contrast wanted peace. Peace not for peace's sake but because she recognized the value that the Kaguya brought. Of course putting the clan under her thumb was beneficial but she was of the opinion that she could do so without killing a single one. The Twins were of a similar goal but of entirely different methods. The meeting would serve a valuable purpose for each of them and with objectives solidified in their mind, they used the opportunity to bring the young Kaguya to Toonami's favorite hookah spot: The Rusty Society.

The Twins had their own private booth towards the back. There was a large table in the center with cushioned chairs around it. Konami strode into the establishment, went to the booth, and sat down. She kept her legs closed and her back straight. A server prepared the hookah. Konami did not partake. In fact, she hated hookah and smoking in general. Years of her acting as the host for the Twins had forced her to develop healthy habits if not for her own sake than for that of her sister. However the art of psychological warfare was not lost on her. The Kaguya were known for their emphasis on purity and healthiness. Smoking was probably not socially acceptable for them and bringing their clan leader to a hookah den would keep her uncomfortable and off balance for negotiations. Konami for her part had learned to tolerate second hand smoke as an inevitable consequence of her sister's tobacco and drug addiction.

Toonami on the other hand relished in hookah and when the Twin arrived a few minutes after her sister. She smiled at the fact that the pipe was already prepared for her.

"Sup sis"

Konami wasted no time chiding her sister.

"I let you sit in on this meeting as a favor to you and because you have skin in the game. Don't make me regret it. I know how you can get but remember she is a Princess. If you insult her, you insult a multitude of shinobi that can sprout dozens of bones at will. We don't need that kind of heat on us right now"

Toonami made an exasperated sound that was akin to an "aaaaaaaaa-hgugh".

"What the fuck! Since when are we afraid of fucking skeletons?!"
    "..."
    "Kon. We're not afraid of fucking skeletons right?"

Konami didn't respond and knew that for the time being it was best not to engage with her Twin on such matters. Toonami muttered some curses and plopped down on the chair next to her sister. She spread her legs and grabbed a stem from the pipe and began to inhale the blueberry flavored smoke. She shook her head and grinned as she did so.

"Watch your temper. Don't make me embarrass you."

Toonami rolled her eyes and sank into the chair as she lazily waited. Konami looked over at her Twin. The woman was wearing her usual clothes. A purple and black tank top along with a pair of purple and black short shorts and combat boots. Her neon blue hair was done up in a pair of twin braids that draped to the ground. She was sober by some miracle which was good. It appeared she was putting in some degree of effort to not foul up negotiations today. This pleased Konami but it also made her suspicious. Toonami would be dying to pick a fight normally and showing up to the meeting late and high was a fantastic way to do that. The fact that she was on time and sober meant that she was planning something. Konami eyed her Twin suspiciously and when Toonami caught on her grin grew to a fake and innocent smile.

Toonami saw her sister was wearing her normal attire as well. A green one piece jumpsuit that accentuated her curves and thicc assets. A pair of combat boots and a red beret which sat neatly on top of her head. The more mature of the Twins sported twin braids albeit in a natural blonde color. Toonami bit onto the hookah pipe mouthpiece, sucked in more smoke and exhaled directly into her sister's face to annoy her. Konami shook her head in the way that meant she was close to figuratively killing her sister but this only caused Toonami to chuckle.

This is going to be a long day.....
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Taijutsu | Sensory | Ninjutsu| Kenjutsu | Water | Lightning
    Ryo: 10,000

Highest Stakes Empty Re: Highest Stakes

Post by Hana Kaguya Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 am

Tsubaki held a piece of paper out in front of her like a GPS, reading "The Rusty Society" and constantly lifting her head to read the buildings as she passed them. She was unfamiliar with the rest of the village as it stood. There were no major land marks or anything, and she dare not to ask some random stranger. She was at least smart enough to give her an hour and a half head start to their meeting time. It gave her enough time to find the location with ten minutes to spare. She wears a pair of deep blue sandals popular among many Shinobi which is coupled with a lavender haori kimono. The kimono is secured with a blue sash secured around her waist. Beneath the kimono Tsubaki wears a light mesh shirt to provide additional coverage. Tsubaki herself is of short height among her clan, standing only 5'6 and weight 140 lbs. Just like her kin she shares a very pale, soft skin. This is coupled with sapphire eyes and pearly white hair which extends all the way down to her lower back. Although having a somewhat fit figure her endowed chest and lower body balances her out.

She would approach the front doors of the lounge to be greeted by a man stationary outside, dressed casually with a katana sheathed on his hip. He would extend his arm barring the young kunoichi from entering. He would make one simple request. "I.D." Tsubaki tucked the piece of paper in her hand inside her bosom where she would dig around in that bottomless storage for her identification card. It must be a high-security meeting... She thought to herself having absolutely no idea she was about to enter a hookah lounge, where legal age requirements were important. Fortunately for her, she had just turned eighteen just a few weeks ago. She was legal for just about anything desired in society. The man would gaze at the card, resuming his eyes to the princess before having it back. "Go ahead." He said, moving his arm aside. Tsubaki entered the establishment...

Just upon stepping in she retched taking in the first inhale as hookah smoke, stale old and new filled her lungs. The smell was revolting and made it difficult for the girl to breathe. She hacked a few struggled grasps as she made her way closer inside. There where characters scattered all about, but the most notable one was the current leader of Kirigakure. Tsubaki made sure to do a little research to know who to look for. What she was unprepared for was the rancid slag that sat with her. Her ghastly appearance was just as bad as the smell in the room, and she reckoned she smelled worse in person. She had gray skin, yellow teeth, red eyes, and blue hair. Her template was awful, matched with her gangly appearance, trampy dress and degenerate skin graffiti. Konami on the other hand was beautiful and respectable. Her fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair made her at least. Nonetheless, Tsubaki would head towards that particular table.

Tsubaki would choke a couple more times on her way over as she passed heavy plumes of smoke produced by the neighboring tables. She would stand before the table which had both Toonami and Konami present. "I am Tsubaki." She said, not having more to add and not daring to add any more to lose the amount of fresh air that remained in her system. A cough would follow as she covered her mouth with the sleeve of her kimono. She bested not to make eye contact with Skeletor, keeping her eyes focused on the beautiful, pristine Konami.

Stamina: A (S w/Demon Bell)
    Speed: B
    Coordination: A+
    Intelligence: D
    Perception: A
    Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Toonami could hear the coughing from inside their private booth. Tsubaki was the only one hacking and coughing because all the other patrons were experienced smokers. Konami was not but she had been around such scum and villainy enough to breath in the smoke without so much as blinking. "Virgin lung..." the Twin muttered to her sister. Konami shook her head but smiled acknowledging that it had been a smart move to schedule the meeting at the Rusty Society. Tsubaki would be off balance and tilted by the endless stream of toxic inhalant.

She stood before the table and introduced herself. The Twins noted the girl was beautiful and young. The Kaguya would have a aesthetic leader at the very least. How skilled at arms she was had yet to be seen but they both guessed the clan heir probably received special training.

"Konami Kereko, I am your new Mizukage for the time being" she said. There had been a formal announcement that she would be taking over Nikuyo's duties along with the help of his adviser Hizashi. However, she figured it best to give a more direct and personal introduction so that there would be no confusion as to her status. Konami gestured to the seat next to her where her sister sat. "This is my twin sister Toonami Kereko, as far as you're concerned if I'm unavailable she's your go to person". Toonami smirked, placed her pointer and middle finger to her temple, and gave a crude salute gesture to the Princess. Toonami realized that her eyes were squarely on that of her sister and it sort of pissed her off but she restrained herself for the time being. Toonami continued to stare at Tsubaki, sizing her up and deciding if she was worth working with.

Konami gestured to the seat at the table opposite the Twins. "Please sit." she ordered. Once Tsubaki had complied, she would point to the smoking apparatus at the center of the table. "Hookah? The tobacco used by this establishment is some of the finest in the world yet it is sold at a surprisingly cheap price" she raised an eyebrow and gave a playful grin. Toonami mimicked the expression creating an eerie mirror image.

The Rusty Society was supplied with high end tobacco by the Kereko who used their contacts in the mainland. They had secured bulk orders of the stuff reserved for feudal lords and high class merchants. The product was then smuggled into Kirigakure completely tax free so that the Water Daimyou could not unduly add to the price. More shenanigans like this would occur now that the Twins were in control of the village.

If Tsubaki declined, Konami would continue.

"Do you know why I've called you here today Tsubaki Kaguya?"
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:03 am

The pretty blonde introduced herself as Konami, and her lesser half, Toonami. Tsubaki was offered a seat, which she took gladly. The smoke made breathing difficult, and being at rest helped remedy that. She paced herself: slow, deep breaths. But not too deep to cause her to choke. She would struggle, but she would live. She was offered Hookah, which was something unknown to Tsubaki. Konami gestured to a strange pipe which rested at the table. Going on to further explain it was tobacco Tsubaki would catch onto that key word, and respectfully decline. "No, thank you. Smoking is bad for you." She parroted, which in part was very truthful. Tsubaki would instead reach out for a disposable white napkin to blow her nose with cleaning her nostrils with the tainted mucus that has developed being in the establishment for no more than five minutes. She would wipe her nose with a dry corner setting it on the table before her. Konami would pursuit the main topic of their meeting.

"Something with the Kaguya Clan." Tsubaki added. She was not the brightest, but after several years the village finally decided to gather the funds and motivation to build the Kaguya their own clan district. Such actions were done by none other than Konami, no doubt. Not only that, but Tsubaki WAS the current Matriarch of the clan. Certainly any other member would mot suffice. Tsubaki would leave her state as it was, not adding any more to her thought. She figured Konami had the meeting planned out and would let her take over when her questions were answered.

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:56 am

Konami respected Tsubaki's decision not to smoke. It was quite accurate that smoking was bad for your health. It was precisely the reason that Konami never partook in the substance. She had responsibilities to herself and to her sister and anything that could hamper her body was treated with suspicion. Toonami on the other hand was less than impressed. The woman took a deep drag from the mouthpiece attached to the hookah and exhaled through her nostrils like a dragon. The inhalation made a curious sound from the hookah like that of water being sucked out and filtered through a complex series of pipes. Toonami repeated the process this time blowing a smoke ring that drifted into the airspace above. She stared menacingly at the goody-two shoes already suspicious and disdainful of her holier-than-thou attitude.

"You are correct Tsubaki-hime. I called you here to speak about some disturbing reports I've heard recently. I've been informed that one of your clan brethren has died recently. A mere child that was succumbing to the effects of the plague that has swept through the shinobi world. My understanding is that the child had been deprived of appropriate care and attention because she lacked the typical physical characteristics of those that share your bloodline..."

"Tch!" Toonami sucked her teeth to vocalize her agitation and disgust before taking another drag from the hookah pipe.

"It is also my understanding that you are the current matriarch and clan leader of the Kaguya. If that is the case you must understand that I place responsibility for events like this squarely at your feet. Normally someone dying of the plague would not be a noteworthy event. However, my sources tell me that the child was not even given a proper burial and that her sister woke up to find her corpse rotting in the same fetid bed she had been suffering in. I am not a sentimental person nor are most people in this village. But there are limits to what I will accept when it comes to the mistreatment of my shinobi because of something as trite as hair color and eye color"

"I know your people have a long and proud history. You value the purity of your clan and kekkei genkai. I acknowledge that, I respect that, and I have no desire to tell you how to run your affairs. But when your traditions and customs lead to results like that, I'm afraid I'll have to step in. Do you understand what I am saying to you Tsubaki-hime?"

Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:17 pm

Tsubaki sat and listened, firstly surprised she was accurate about her assumption. Of course, the matter that was being spoken about was not a positive one. Konami mentioned the death of one of the clan members, that member being Yui. She went on to ignorantly state the girl was neglected and not given appropriate care. There was a mix of strong emotions when Konami finished her first stanza and Toonami gave her two-cents on the situation. "That's not true!" Tsubaki exclaimed, standing out of her chair and placing her hands on the table. "I personally took care of her, and so did my cousin Alkaid!" The Kaguya girl settled, retiring back into her chair as a few hacks of air escaped her mouth from her outburst. Despite that she would follow through with what she started. "There just wasn't much we could do for her...I guess the Most High had other plans..." She said, sentimentally as she wound down. Tsubaki did care for all members of the clan, despite popular belief that all Kaguya clan members are extremely xenophobic. Although Tsubaki was skiddish around most people outside of her clan, she loved all characteristics of Kaguya and embraced them.

"I love all of my clan members...and I want to change my clan's view on them. But that takes time." She said, truthfully, offering her condolences on the issue at hand. It was her ultimate goal after all. She cared for both of the alleged "outcasts" and saw them as kin. She saw past their birth defect. Of course she could not control the outlooks of the clan. At least not as her current level. She was not respected as the true clan leader due to her age and power level. She strove to become stronger every day to remedy that.

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Tsubaki overcome with emotion suddenly stood and raised her voice denying that the girl had been mistreated and uncared for. Toonami's eyes widened and she started to get out of her seat when Konami reached out a hand stopping her sister from rising. Toonami's look of boredom and mild disdain transformed into a look of pure rage and hostility. When the girl sat back down, Konami would let her sister speak knowing that she had prevented the worst of her sister's response.

"Who the fuck you think you are bitch?!" Toonami growled menacingly. "If you ever raise your voice at us again, I'll fucking spring those pretty baby blues out of your eye sockets and shove them up your twat!"

Konami said nothing as she more or less concurred with what her sister had said albeit she would have phrased it in slightly less exciting terms. Toonami seethed angrily while Tsubaki gave her excuses about there not being much they could do for her. Toonami prickled at the mention of Alkaid. Either Alkaid and Yanagi were liars or Tsubaki was a liar. Either the girl had been given proper treatment or she hadn't. One of the two were lying and Toonami had already decided on who she was going to believe.

Konami for her part stared coldly at the girl. Any trace of warmth or conciliatory expression had evaporated. Tsubaki said she loved all of her clan members and that she wanted to change their clan's view of them but that it would take time. Konami did not like people who could not control their own shop. Either Tsubaki ruled her clan or she did not.

"Please refrain from raising your voice at myself or my sister in the future. Let's discuss this like civilized shinobi. I'm afraid my sister is of choleric temper and she gets rather unruly when people make loud noises and sudden movements."

The sound of a large rip being taken from the bong could be heard. Toonami did not give further commentary but her knee bounced incessantly as she restrained the urge for immediate violence. Toonami exhaled a large cloud of smoke, spewing it directly into Tsubaki's face in a bid to further antagonize her.

"You are emotional, I understand that. You say you treated the girl yourself but I trust my sources. So either you are lying or you cannot control rumors from your own clan. In either case you are demonstrating a lack of ability to manage your clan's affairs. And where you fail to exercise your authority, I or more specifically we will do it for you. I don't want it to come to that. So instead of taking control of the Kaguya I am offering my assistance. Help me, help you Tsubaki-hime. What can I do to help you gain more effective control over the xenophobes in your clan? What can I do to help you integrate the outcasts so that there can be no question as to whether or not they receive adequate care and treatment?"
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:04 pm

Tsubaki's reaction gave a rise out of the nasty blue haired hag. Seeing her angry made Tsubaki even more disgusted in the female. She was naturally a hideous creature, and seeing her take on an "aggressive" stance made her more feral. Despite the blue haired woman's threats, Tsubaki simply passed her a dirty look. Mostly because she truly saw the woman as disgusting, but also as a response to her threatening manner. Tsubaki wanted to maintain a peaceful discussion, as Konami had the same desires. "I'm sorry, Konami-san. For my outburst." She discoursed out of respect and genuine sorrow. "But hearing such an outrageous lie is something I take personally when I dedicated my own time to helping Yui and Yanagi." Tsubaki wanted to say much more, but her lack of confidence to back her words was troublesome. Konami continued to explain the lack of control she had over her own clan, and failure to do so would involve her seizing the clan for herself. I'd like to see you try... She thought, spitefully, though maintaining a cool demeanor. If anybody but a clan member were to try and take over the clan they would be in for a bad, painful time. Her respect for Konami simmered. However, that was before Konami extended an olive branch of assistance.

Tsubaki's feelings towards Konami was like a see-saw. She was hard, like a stern parental figure. But she did not demand without offering assistance. Tsubaki needed this moment to make her requests. "Well my- I mean, our goal is to squash the mindset. As somebody who is apart of the clan I can tell you that the people who don't like the members with different features are apart of the older generation. It is an old belief that they are infirm and weak..." A light bulb flickered in her mind as her face visually lit up. "That's probably why that happened!" She exclaimed excitedly to having caught on to the situation about the neglect. "The old heads probably wanted to 'prove a point' by letting those sick die in those conditions. I want to say the best way to fix this is to strengthen the clan's morale. By allowing my clan members to participate in missions and tasks set out by the village, working together, they can be seen as not too different from each other." With her mind working she also pondered some other solutions, and of course the required resources to execute her plan. "This would require money, too. To train and have the buildings needed to get them ready. As to making sure everybody behaves...I need to be stronger. I don't think they respect me enough to follow what I say." She put out her requests, hoping Konami could offer something in return.

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:04 pm

Konami listened without making a single expression as Tsubaki reiterated that she believed the story to be a lie. The Twin did not even look at her sister who was fuming at the thought of being deceived by Alkaid and Yanagi. Toonami did not believe that was the case. Their fighting was too real and far too visceral. She had happened on them and they had gained nothing by lying about the Kaguya in such a way. No...the bitch is lying to save her own skin...Alkaid was off her prosti-tot mind thinking the clan could be led by this airhead Konami considered the possibility that her sister had lied to her but she quickly dismissed it. The rage and urgency in her voice was genuine. Either Toonami had become an astronomically good liar overnight or Tsubaki was stretching the truth. Konami set that aside for now as her point had been made. Even if Tsubaki had taken to caring for the girl herself there was the matter of the clan's old guard seeing fit to let the child die so as to make her an example. It was possible, nay likely, that both were telling the truth in their own way. Tsubaki may have really helped Yanagi to the best of her limited ability but she lacked the respect and power to command the Kaguya to do her bidding. It was problematic but the solution she offered showed that she was not as childish as she appeared.

Konami listened to what Tsubaki had said and considered it for a moment before speaking.

"I like your solution and I am more than willing to help. The Kaguya are fierce and proud warriors. We may have need of a specialized combat squad consisting of their ranks. If you think this could assist with your integration efforts I'd be more than happy to provide funding. You are young Tsubaki-hime, filled with all the optimism and good nature of most genin your age. You need practice in managing important affairs. I am willing to make you my secretary and with that responsibility will come a salary. Feel free to spend it on your efforts to integrate and equip the outcasts. I am also willing to grant more funds on top of what you plan to provide from your own salary. Consider it a gesture of good will and friendship" Konami smiled for the first time during the meeting. Unlike her sister, she did not dislike Tsubaki. The girl was good, upstanding, and had a strong sense of duty to her clan. Konami could relate and the only reason she did not personally train the girl was because she had her own student to look after.

However appearances could be deceiving.

"There is one thing I ask in return" Konami held up a single finger as if to punctuate the statement. "These 'old heads' you speak of who would so callously allow a child to die to prove a point...who are they specifically? These are likely to be the same individuals that will challenge your initiatives at every turn and will question your leadership. If I am to help you Tsubaki-hime I cannot have that. I want a list of the names of every 'old head' Kaguya who was content to let the child die, harbors negative attitudes towards the outcasts, or who would otherwise be a problem. Once you have a list, gather them up and send them to me and I will speak to them about the error of their ways. I ask that you be thorough and exhaustive as any hardliners that complicate our plans would reflect poorly on you."

Konami had put it in nicer terms but in reality her plan was to remove these hardliners from the equation. Many of them were important figures and she was willing to bet at least one or more sat on the Transition Council. She could use this scandal as an excuse to be rid of them permanently. Once they were gone, she could have Tsubaki run the Kaguya Clan in a more cooperative manner. The girl was young and if she kept her close and happy, Konami was certain that she could convince the girl to act in the Kereko's interests.

Toonami tilted her head eager to hear Tsubaki's reply. If what Alkaid had said was true then Tsubaki would have no trouble whatsoever delivering the heads of the old ones.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Despite earlier arguments the meeting quickly turned out in her favor. Having secured revenue for the clan to supply more soldiers and training, as well as have them play a role Kirigakure's military. For the most part the Kaguya kept to themselves. This was primarily due to past treatment, the village not securing them their own district and favoring the Hozuki clan above all else. The clan simply remained as a resident. Of course after the recent efforts by Kirigakure, having funds and now their own residency they would be more zealous than ever to prove their worth. And to top everything off she was offered a position as "secretary" working within the Administration. All Konami asked for was the names of those involved in the foul behavior, which were the clan's elders. Konami was willing to take some stress off of Tsubaki's role by lecturing them and getting them in line with the newer generation.

Tsubaki grinned widely at the care Konami offered. "Thank you thank you! And I will have the names by tomorrow. I need to make the list and make sure I don't forget anybody." Everything she said made sense. And best of all, Konami was strong motivation for her to improve herself even more so than before.

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:21 am

Konami smiled pleasantly and Toonami gave an expression that looked like this. "You're very welcome Tsubaki-hime. I think you will make a fantastic clan leader and I look forward to helping you and your brethren reach your maximum potential" The meeting had gone well and she had learned quite a bit about the young Tsubaki. "I think we've accomplished much today. We will touch base soon. You are dismissed Tsubaki-hime" she said curtly. Toonami took a few puffs from the hookah and shrugged nonchalantly. She'd kiss at Tsubaki as the girl left and licked her lips to nerve the little Princess.
    Hana Kaguya
    Hana Kaguya

Character File

Post by Hana Kaguya Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:31 am

With everything accomplished for the day Tsubaki would nod. Things worked out for the best it seemed. She was eager to get out of the establishment, breathe the fresh air, and return to her clan district to spread the good news. First thing first, however. Tsubaki needed to take a bath as soon as possible to remove the stinging filth. "Okay, I look forward to seeing you again, Konami-san." Tsubaki said, not acknowledging Toonami as she had little care about her presence. Tsubaki would hop out of her chair and trot towards the doors where she would make it outside of the establishment.

[Exit]

Kim Chang-Min
    Kim Chang-Min

Character File

Post by Kim Chang-Min Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Toonami was so thrilled that they had extracted major concessions from the Kaguya Clan leader she said nothing about being ignored by the space cunt. The Twins waited for her to completely leave the area before they burst out laughing in unison.

"'Speak to them about the error of their ways' 'Oh no please Lord Konami! Not the fucking lecture please no!!!' How fucking dumb can one genin be?" Toonami cackled and howled with laughter.

"The girl is innocent Toonami, we shouldn't laugh at her. She's new to this and she reminds me of myself without having you to rein in. That and a few more brain cells."

"Ah get the fuck off it, where would you be without me?!" Toonami got up and stretched. "'Thank you Toonami for delivering the Kaguya Clan to us on a silver platter' 'You're welcome Konami'" the blueberry Twin mocked.

"I'd tell you not to celebrate by getting high but knowing as how you won't listen, my only advice is for you not to fuck up what we just accomplished here today"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever" she droned out. "Let's link in a couple weeks to discuss how we're going to 'lecture' these Kaguya"

Konami nodded and rose herself. The Twins exited the establishment and then parted ways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:01 am