Welcome Guest! You have made 0 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

    The Monstars

    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:33 pm

    Spoiler:
    Mission Name: Who's that Clip Clopping Over my Bridge?!
    Mission Type: Investigation
    Mission Rank: C
    Mission Goal: See what's under the bridge at Totsuka Mine
    Description: Workers at Totsuka Mine on the northeasternmost isle in the northeastern isles have requested aid in finding out what creature is scaring anybody who comes across the bridge to come see them into turning back. Without this bridge, they can't get supplies or see their families. The situation has become somewhat dire, and they have sent the ryo ahead of time for a squad to come take care of the issue. Whatever it is, it sounds like it's big and mean. Make sure you come prepared for a fight.
    Payment: 15,000 ryo
    Requirements: Genin with a sensei, Chuunin


    Konami stepped off the boat and headed towards the mission rendezvous point. She'd turn to Yuki and give her a brief explanation of the mission as they walked up the steep stony path towards the Totsuka Mine bridge. "There is some sort of destructive beast hiding in this area. The creature has destroyed a major bridge that is used by the miners for resupply and travel. It is our mission to find and eliminate this monster". Konami kept walking up the path until she had reached a group of rough and tumble looking miners. Near the miners were the remains of a destroyed bridge. Konami was wearing her typical green one-piece jumpsuit, red beret, and signature steel red gauntlets. She crossed her arms and looked at the miners.

    "Oh my god! You're the Mizukage!" the head miner shouted and a rumbled rushed through the crowd. The miners started to panic as they feared that if the Mizukage had arrived then the monster was far more ferocious than they predicted. The Twin lifted a single hand and urged their silence. She was taller than them, lean but exceptionally strong and fierce looking.

    "I am here only to teach my new student a lesson in leadership and initiative. She will handle the monster, I am here only to ensure she does not kill herself or any innocent bystanders"

    The miners settled down and the lead stepped forward to show her a map with an X marked on it. Konami accepted the map and handed it to Yuki.

    "Speak to her, I may be her sensei but her purpose for being here is to learn how to lead and take charge of a mission"


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:47 pm

    They had left the boat long behind and arrived at some sort of camp. Lots of workers were milling around and there were some weird tunnels nearby. This must be some sort of mine. Yuki looked around in bright eyed interest. She had never seen a mine before. She wondered what they were doing here. Leading up to the caves to the mines was a bridge. Was, because it currently wasn't a very good bridge. Shattered stone, warped wood, there was nothing but debris. Something had destroyed the bridge, and it would be dangerous to cross the water now.

    "There is some sort of destructive beast hiding in this area. The creature has destroyed a major bridge that is used by the miners for resupply and travel. It is our mission to find and eliminate this monster," Konami stated, informing the teenager of her goal. Yuki was here to fight some sort of monster. She listened to the Mizukage and the miner talk, and received the shitty map.

    "Umm..." she began, stuttering a bit. She looked between Konami and the man there, unsure what she was supposed to do. She was taught to obey and follow the leader in the academy, though her clan did teach her a bit about leading. She didn't expect to be doing so so soon. She was a little worried she wasn't good enough. Still, she would do her best. She couldn't let anyone down. "Umm... What's this map for?" she asked, directing her question at the miner. It was really just a few lines with one leading to an X. She guessed they were at this one squiggle, but was the X the mine, or the monster's last location, and was the main squiggle the river, the toad, or what?


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:58 pm

    "The X is the last known location of the monster. Some of the miners saw him skulking about and ran away from him. He tends to move a bit so maybe you might not find him there. If you don't there may be some clues. We noticed that he tends to smear blood wherever he causes a ruckus. Sometimes its the blood of someone else, sometimes its animal blood, sometimes it might even be his own" the lead miner said.

    Konami listened and looked down at Yuki. The woman towered over everyone there and she almost wish she could solo this mission just so she could be done with it and onto something more important. But this wasn't about her, this was about Yuki Yuki and Yuki Yuki's development. She decided to give the girl a bit of assistance.

    "If we use Water Walking we should be able to get to that side of the island quickly and we might get some clues. How long ago was this sighting?"

    "About two days ago. Moroshi was the one who saw it. We'd have you speak to him but afterwards he packed his things and left. He's too afraid to stay." the lead miner said. Konami looked at the other miners and saw looks of fear and apprehension across their face. This beast was keeping them up at night and making their work impossible. If they couldn't solve the situation then it was possible the mine itself could be completely shutdown. Unacceptable


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:17 pm

    Her first instinct was that Moroshi was the monster. He fled because if anyone questioned him, his plan would be ruined. The smeared blood meant that it was an intelligent being causing this. If an animal was attacking them, there would be splattered blood, but no smears. That was someone not quite clever enough trying to cover their tracks. The last attack had been two days ago too. Quiet some time. There likely would be another attack soon if the miners did not leave. Yuki half wanted to camp out waiting for that time and if alone, she might have. However, the Mizukage wanted longer paragraphs couldn't wait that long. She needed a plan now.

    Yuki made her decision. She ran ahead, ignoring the miners now. They had no more information for her anyway. She raced across the water, following the crappy map as best as she could. She passed the bridge. As she did so, she got her kakute ready in her hands. Two slipped on her left hand between fingers, and two on the right. The girl explored the area. She looked under the remains of the bridge, and on both sides of it. She looked for the blood, and for any kind of evidence of a struggle. How the bridge was broken, what shape the debris looked. Any and every possible clue. She stayed on guard too, just in case trouble showed up.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:34 pm

    Yuki took off in the direction of the X with a look of determination on her face. Konami smiled and followed her making sure to adjust her pace so that she ran just a hair behind the genin. Konami could see she had worked something out and she had been so preoccupied with it she decided to abscond with the miners who were ignorant and barely literate. Konami was intrigued on the Yuki's thought process but she did not disturb her for the time being. Konami raced across the water with her student until they reached ground zero. Further up a small hill were a cascade of rocks with blood smeared across them. There were no corpses and nothing to speak of although the blood was there. Konami walked past Yuki and examined the blood. Indeed it had probably been smeared there roughly a couple of days ago. Konami was a trained medic so she could tell the difference between human blood and animal blood although a microscope would have been handy to make a proper determination. The Mizukage looked to her student and pointed at the smearings of blood.

    "None of the blood is on the floor. Its all on the rocks and all exposed towards the shore for maximum visibility. There are no animal or human corpses. Whatever is causing the trouble is intelligent or relatively intelligent compared to most beasts"

    Konami crouched down and wiped a finger on the blood before looking at it closely. Hmmm... She continued searching the area when a low grumbling sound was heard further past the hill. The Mizukage led the way wondering if the mission had been designated inapropriately. If something intelligent was doing thing and strong enough to destroy a bridge and not get caught then perhaps this was indeed out of Yuki's league. The sound came from a dark cave that wasn't far from the blood stains. The Mizukage look to Yuki Yuki and said:

    "Are you afraid?"


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:48 pm

    Her teacher swiftly confirmed the girl's thoughts. Yes, this was the mark of something intelligent. THis blood was placed here to be seen. She absently nodded to her sensei's words on the blood. She was too preoccupied to reply properly. Yes, this was absolutely something intelligent. She noted with interest that these rocks were destroyed by something curved. The gouges in them were too perfect, too uniform. A niggling thought began to worn it's way into her brain. She had all these clues here, but just couldn't put them together. The blood being faked, not enough to be a whole person, no bodies... The rocks... The rocks!

    Her eyes grew wide as an idea hit her, just as suddenly as the growling noise started. No, not a growl... A grumble. Nay, perhaps a rumble. Having never been to a mine, Yuki never could place this noise. It was a certain sound that should have been in the regular mine. A drill. Not knowing this, Yuki wondered what kind of creature could make such a sound. It never changed in pitch and seemed very steady.

    Using context clues, she tried to piece it together. It was hard at only D-rank intelligence. "...Not afraid. Confused." she replied a little uncertainly. She slowly made her way closer to the sound. She would get to the bottom of this.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:04 pm

    As Konami drew near the sound became apparent. "Mining equipment" she said as she recognized what it was. Konami had lived in Kumogakure for a good chunk of her life. Mining was occasionally done in Kumogakure and she had sold drugs with her sister to some of the people who worked in mining towns. The equipment had a loud and vicious sound to it. It brought back dark memories that she wanted to forget. Memories of fear, violence, and constantly having to sleep with one eye open. Konami walked forward. The mission request said that mining activity had ceased due to the attacks or at the very least it was operating with barebones capacity. But as they walked into the cave, guided by the light of several torches it became obvious that the mine was completely shut down. In fact it appeared as though they were running an off the books operation that was away from the main mine. The pieces began to fall into place as Konami did the math. There was no monster, when they examined the wreckage she noted that the destruction was fairly efficient. She had designed explosives as a Chemist and she could tell what someone had crafted a bomb to blow something up. She figured the monster may have some kind of explosian related ability along with enhanced intelligence but the seeds of doubt were planted. The bloodstains and the sound of unauthorized mining however made her realize there was more to this than a mere monster.

    Konami walked forward and led the way. A lone miner had his back turned to them over looking some work. Konami snatched him and pulled him away with a hand covering his mouth. She used her towering size and muscular body to haul him to a corner of the mine that was deserted. She shoved him against the wall and looked at Yuki.

    "What do you think we should do with him?" she asked rhetorically.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:30 pm

    She glared at the man who tried to trick them all. At least it was just one man, and not the entire mining group! Still, she neded to be thorough. She had to get to the bottom of this. She hated talking, but she needed to bluff this man the Mizukage was holding. He squirmed fearfully and glared at Yuki. She looked him in the eye and replied "Interrogation. Torture if he doesn't answer my questions." She paused as she gathered her thoughts. She had to do this right, and get him scared enough to talk. Was he working alone or in a group? If she threatened him, would he care if he was protecting someone? Was there a real monster, or was he alone? That big machine needed multiple people though...

    "Sir, I'm sorry it came to this. What you're doing... It's bad. Really bad. Your friend's ratted you out. We're collecting the stragglers now. The Mizukage herself is investigating. Tell us your side, and I promise you," she smiled sweetly at him, making sure her eyes watered slightly for maximum cuteness, "I promise we can help you. Work with us to set this right." She didn't know if it would work or not. This was a massive bluff. She hoped he fell for it. She would have. Maybe. She just hopped there weren't too many of them, and no real monsters. Maybe they killed the real monster and then came up with this crazy idea?


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:54 pm

    Konami looked at the miner and smiled manically like her sister would when Yuki mentioned torture. The man was jacked up and lifted so that his feet was off the ground. Yuki spun a lie about the jig being up and Konami played along for the time being. She smacked him against the rocks a couple times to punctuate the point and looked into his eyes. The expression he made made it clear he recognized her and he began flailing in panic. She set him down and partially uncovered his mouth so that he could speak. She uttered one word: "Talk".

    "Okay, okay!" he said. "We are working for the Lao family. They blew up the bridge and told us to say a monster did it. They were going to use it an excuse to secure more permits for drilling on this island and on a few others. We were going to tell the genin and chuunin that showed up that beast comes and goes by sea and that it might take awhile before its exterminated. The Lao said we would get a cut of the action and more work with overtime if we did as they said. They said if we didn't go along with it they'd kill us and our families. Not all of the miners are in on it, just me and a few others....Moroshi, Zatsu, Kazanga, Kahoot, and Bomi the lead"

    Konami stared at him and considered torturing him just to ensure he wasn't holding back. But she wanted Yuki to make the call. Konami picked up a jagged rock and held it to the miner's temple before pulling back as if in preparation to smash it against his head.

    "Do you believe him?" she asked. "Or should we see if this helps his memory?"



    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:07 pm

    He said his family was being held hostage and named a few names. And the Lao family, of all people? Yuki could believe it, but something felt off. She wanted to be merciful. She really, honestly did. But she was a ninja. She had to be thorough. If she folded now, she figured she'd learn he was a liar. Those names were people he likely hated. Of course he'd throw them under the bus. Theatrically, she released a sad sigh. She smiled a melancholy smile at the man and shook her head sadly. Reaching up, she patted him on the cheek.

    "Why did you lie to me? I tried to help you, I WOULD have helped you. If you would have told me the truth, I wouldn't have to hurt you." She held up her other hand, showing him the sharp pointy weapons looped on her fingers from before. She showed him carefully, as she lowered her hand, making a fist and aiming it at his crotch. "You have ten seconds to tell me the truth before I punch you right here. The Mizukage will then be happy to use her rock. And she's much, much stronger than me. Please talk, I don't want to have to hurt you, but you will leave me no choice. Ten... Nine..." She would now count down. That was her answer to Konami.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm

    Yuki was not satisfied with the man's answer and so she began to threaten him to a greater extend. She started to countdown and the man trembled and began blubbering excuses and how that was all he knew. Konami held the rock steady and prepared to finish him off when Yuki had gotten to 3 he said:

    "Alright! Alright! It wasn't the Lao family! It was me, it was all me! I convinced all the miners to do this scheme because I owed some money. Once we had enough permits we'd be able to break off and form our own company. Come on lady please just give me a chance"

    Konami gripped his throat and began to squeeze him slowly choking him. If Yuki was satisfied with his answer and had no more questions then she would continue to choke him out until he completely passed out. At that point he would slump to the ground. Konami looked at her student mildly impressed that she had figured out he was lying and that further interrogation was in order.

    "If the other miners are involved they probably got spooked when they saw I had arrived. That explains the fear and hushed whispers they were making when I first showed up. They knew it was all over" Konami said in a cool tone.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:09 pm

    Once the man was unconscious, Yuki took a step back and relaxed. She felt very pensive, thinking carefully over everything that just happened. If she had taken what he said at face value, an innocent family could have been in trouble. If they accused the Lao and were wrong, it could weaken the Mizukage's position. Yuki only wanted what was best for her home and family, and so far, the current leadership of Kiri was best. She couldn't let anything go wrong.

    "If I knew any clone jutsu, I could have made sure they were there. I'm sorry," she bowed to the Mizukage. It would have been a good idea no matter what, because what if they let and there WAS a monster and it killed them while they were gone. She could have made a terrible mistake. She left the cage and returned to the original are. Bending down, she tried to figure out the tracks of the miners. A few seconds passed. "... I... I don't know how to track. The academy never really covered that. Once more, I'm sorry..." she apologized. She hoped she wasn't going to get hit again.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:11 pm

    Konami turned and walked beside her student who unfortunately was not skilled enough to track and follow the rest of the miners. This wasn't a problem, they had produced a lot of evidence and she had a feeling that a few civilians would not be hard to track at all. However, there was a couple of things she wanted to do. Konami walked near where the rumbling continued and saw a few of the miners who had remained to finish up the day's work. Konami figured that judging from Yuki's tone and the way she sounded, she needed a means to release her anger. The girl couldn't track but she could hopefully fight.

    "Yuki!" she called out getting the attention of the miner's as well. "Attack these miners and show no mercy" she said.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Yuki Yuki
    Yuki Yuki
    Genin

    Posts : 29
    Join date : 2018-05-25
    Age : 17
    Location : Mizugakure

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Yuki Yuki on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:31 pm

    She wanted her to attack the miners? Yuki hadn't ever actually been in combat like this before. Sure, she had sparred plenty at the academy, but nothing like this. Still, they were just civilians. An academy student would be worth at least 10 of them. A fresh genin could take out a hundred. The handful of miners hadn't even seen her yet. She had a few options to take out these traitors. She had to just think of them as targets.

    Still, did Konami want her to... to kill them? She wasn't sure. Maybe they needed to stand trial? Or was the Mizukage the trial? Yuki decided on a non-lethal take down. Worst comes to worst, she could kill them afterwards if ordered. So she drew out 10 kunai. With a flick of her wrists, all the kunai were thrown, her expert marksmanship showing when each kunai hit the legs of the miners. There were 5 of them and ten kunai, so every leg had been hit. There wasn't much blood with the weapons holding it all in.

    The miners cried out in pain and panic, a few falling over. None of them would be able to escape. Yuki rushed in, slipping past one man's arm as he tried to backhand her in his pained fury. A single kunai in her grip, she knocked the man on the head with the ring of the knife like weapon. She went from man to man, methodically doing textbook perfect take downs. She was very good with weapons, and none of these fools were a threat.

    With everyone unconscious and bleeding, she collected her ten kunai sticking out of their legs, not caring about them bleeding, though she did clean the blades on their clothes. She looked over at Konami with her big, soulful eyes. She didn't say a word, but was attentive for whatever the older woman would say.


    _________________
    Spoiler:
    Character Name: Yuki Yuki
    Spendable Experience: 120
    Total Experience: 120
    Renown: 0
    Ryo: 0
    Stats:

    • Strength: E
    • Constitution: D
    • Stamina: D
    • Speed: E
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: D
    • Perception: D

    Limit Break Points:

    • Physical: 1
    • Technique: 1
    • Destiny: 1

    Link to Character Updates: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t932-yuki-updates
    Link to Character Application: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t890-yuki-yuki-yuki-the-yuki-of-the-yuki-clan#5613
    Link to Known Techniques: http://gladiusrp.forumotion.com/t933-yuki-jutsu
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:39 am

    Konami watched as Yuki sprang into action clearly more competent when she was handling actual weapons and not sticks and stones. The woman nodded as Yuki made short work of the miners in front of her. They had more or less uncovered the conspiracy and Konami was confident she could send her Hunter-Nin to make short work of those who had fled like Moroshi. The Lao family would need to be notified that the miners had attempted to pin this all on them. It was good to know who your enemies were and the information would make them inclined to share intelligence with the village. Once Yuki had finished doing her non-lethal work. Konami would walk over to one of the miners and grabbed him hoisting him to his knees before pulling back his head. This would leave his throat fully exposed to the Yuki named Yuki. They were guilty of conspiracy to misuse village resources, scheme to defraud, destruction of public property via an act of terrorism, and of course lying to a military officer. The Mizukage would excise with bureaucracy and exercise her authority to execute one of these criminals on the spot. Indeed Yuki's observation is correct, Konami is in fact the trial. Not all would die but at least one of them would and she wanted Yuki to do it to see how the girl handled it.

    "Kill him" she said simply.

    If Yuki did it without hesitation, she'd leave the corpse of the man there. If Yuki did it but took an inordinate amount of time, Konami would gave Yuki a look indicating disappointment. And if she outright refused then Konami would demand all her ninja tools back and remove her from the village's military on the spot via dishonorable discharge. This would make Yuki ineligible for pensions and would leave a black stain of dishonor on her clan. The only reason why Konami would even do such a thing is so that she could start beef with the Yuki Clan and use Yuki Yuki's incompetence and refusal to obey orders as a pretext to lowering their status. Yet if Yuki showed willingness to follow orders without hesitation then Konami could use her as a proxy to carry out missions and further activities that would cement her power. Essentially using the Yuki to her benefit rather than being forced to marginalize them.

    Either way, Konami would walk out of the mine hopefully with Yuki by her side.

    "When I said attack them and show no mercy....what did you think I meant?" she asked. The question easily could have been a trap or a purely open ended question with no nefarious intent.


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C
    Toonami & Konami
    Toonami & Konami
    Jounin

    Posts : 1015
    Join date : 2016-12-07

    Character File
    Skills & Elements: Earth Release, Steel Release, Fuuninjutsu, Misc. Crafting, Ninjutsu, Ijutsu, Sensory, Kugutsu
    Class: X
    Ryo: 750,000 Ryo

    The Monstars Empty Re: The Monstars

    Post by Toonami & Konami on Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:20 am

    Konami reported all the findings to the local authorities and went off to leave the area. She had very important business to attend to back in Kirigakure.

    Exit


    _________________
    ~The Twins~
    Spoiler:

    The Monstars V320w6The Monstars 358ql1g


    Stats

    • Strength: D
    • Constitution: B+
    • Stamina: B
    • Speed: C
    • Coordination: C
    • Intelligence: C
    • Perception: C

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:35 am