Welcome Guest! You have made 50 posts!

Join Our Discord! : Here After high demand from everyone, we've finally opened a Discord Chat Server for the site!
We are an AU Naruto Roleplay Forum!

2 posters

Feed Billy Jo

Izumi
    Izumi

Feed Billy Jo Empty Feed Billy Jo

Post by Izumi Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:09 pm

Mission Name: Feed Billy Jo
    Mission Type: Chore
    Mission Rank: D
    Mission Goal: Feed Suzuki Suzuru's Ox Billy Jo
    Description: One of the local farmer's surrounding Konoha named Suzuki Suzuru has had an accident breaking one of his legs and is in hospital. Mr Suzuru has put in a request for someone to go to his farm feed his beloved Ox Billy Jo.
    Payment: 10,000 Ryo
    Requirements: Genin+

Izumi was walking down the street towards her new client. She'd just got assigned her very first mission and she was super excited about it! The mission was to feed poor mister Suzuru's ox. Mister Suzuru had an accident that put him in the hospital, so he wouldn't be able to feed his beloved pet. Lucky for him, Izumi and Kenji were on the job! They were supposed to meet in the streets of the village before heading out to the farm so they could do the mission together. It shouldn't be very hard, but Izumi was glad that she'd have a teammate for this one. Oxen are really big animals and Izumi had never been around them before, so she was feeling nervous. Hopefully both she and Kenji could get it done without too much trouble.

Stats:
    Olympus
    Olympus

Feed Billy Jo Empty Re: Feed Billy Jo

Post by Olympus Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:14 pm

"Hey, Izumi!" Kenji shouted from atop a telephone pole in which he was standing with a wide grin. "Ready to head out?" Kenji shouted as he jumped gracefully to the ground. Kenji just wanted to get this over with, he saw little value in missions that didn't provide training. Though, that's not to say he received no personal gratification whatsoever from helping the villagers. Kenji took a map out of his coat pocket "Not too much farther from here." he muttered.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:45 pm

"Oh! Hey Kenji~" Izumi waved to her teammate as he hopped down and walked up to her. "Oh, cool! A map!" She wasn't entirely sure how she was going to find the place without a map. The nice Chuunin that gave her the mission told her how to get there using some less than exact directions. She wasn't sure whether or not the brown spotted cow would be standing at the corner of the field when she got there but now she didn't have to worry!

"Let's see...there it is!" She pointed emphatically at Kenji's map. "I don't suppose you have a flying summon or something to get there?" She wasn't going to say it, but she didn't particularly want to walk that whole way.

Stats:
    Olympus
    Olympus

Post by Olympus Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:40 am

"Sadly it looks like we're going to have to walk." Kenji said looking downwards towards the path. Kenji didn't like it, but a mission is a mission. "There's just no way around it, the map said it's this way, let's get going." he proclaimed as he began walking down the path.

Some time passes and nothing is said.

"We might as well talk about something to pass the time, Izumi." Kenji said while scratching the back of his head. A moment passed and they continued to walk before Kenji asked with a curious look on his face, "Hmm... What do your parents do for a living?" .
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:57 pm

"Well," said Izumi, putting a finger to her lips, "Daddy is a ninja like me, but he's gone a lot on missions and he never talks about them. Mom stays at home and takes care of me and my sister."

She continued walking down the road and thought about what it was Daddy did. She thought that when she became a ninja, she'd understand, but that wasn't true. She was even more curious now. Maybe that's because she hadn't been on a mission away from the village yet.

"What about your parents, Kenji?" She asked with a friendly tone.

Stats:
    Olympus
    Olympus

Post by Olympus Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:59 am

Kenji looked down, not that he didn't expect the same question he just hoped she hadn't asked. "Well, I come from a lower branch of the Uchiha clan. My father is a Shinobi in the Village Police force, my mom does the same as yours" Kenji spat out almost as if he were rushing the words out of his mouth. A moment passed, before Kenji added "I guess we're kind of similar in that way." Kenji stopped walking, and looked at a low hanging tree on a hill that was a short distance away. "Let's stop there for a rest, my mom packed us both lunch." Kenji said with a wide grin.

Once they arrive, Kenji takes out a round container with two drawer compartments. He pulls out them into two different directions and they both contain a tray of sushi. "I hope you like Sushi, Izumi" Kenji said.
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:26 pm

"Oh! I looooove sushi!" Izumi exclaimed. She happily accepted the tray and started lustfully at the neatly wrapped dish. This was turning into the best day ever! Once Kenji opened his, Izumi would start into hers, eating it so fast she looked like a blur. It was so good!

"So I guess you're pretty new at this ninja stuff too, huh?" Said the girl between bites. "What are you gonna try to specialize in?" Izumi was always busy practicing her Taijutsu and studying the things she wanted to master in the future. She wanted to know if everyone was the same or maybe if it was just her with the obsessive dedication.

Stats:
    Olympus
    Olympus

Post by Olympus Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:20 am

Kenji looked up at Izumi, "Well, sort of... As an Uchiha member, I was kind of always expected to become a Shinobi. Up until now, I've mostly learned Shinobi history." Kenji looked down a moment before saying, "You see... The Uchiha Clan has many branches to it as it's a large Clan. I am a very distant relative to the Clan Leader. My family has always provided for me, but we have always had less than many of the other Uchiha families, and the higher branches have always treated families like mine..." Kenji stopped himself short, his somber expression turned into a grin. "I'm sorry Izumi, you shouldn't have to hear about this. We should head out, we don't have much farther to go. Wouldn't want to be late on our first mission would we?"
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:21 pm

Izumi pouted her lips when she heard about the mistreatment Kenji went through. It was only implied, but she picked up on it pretty easily. The Shimura Clan never did things like that. Maybe that's because they didn't have some special bloodline ability that made them feel superior to others. The only way they ever felt better than anyone else was when they worked harder and got stronger than others through only their determination and not some gift from the gods for their birth. Still, she didn't think her distant relatives would think any less of her even if there was a kekkei genkai in the Shimura Clan. It was just wrong and the Uchiha were bad for doing things like that. She already didn't like them for getting all their power just from being alive, without hard work, but now she disliked them even more. She did feel some attachment to the lesser branches, though. They went through something similar to the way those without bloodlines have always been treated by those of some great clan. You could say she was more and less attached to the Uchiha than before.

"Okay, let's head out." Izumi said. She didn't want to press the issue since Kenji sounded like he didn't want to talk about it. She gathered up the trash from her lunch and threw it away. It was so nice of Kenji to give her free food, or she guessed it was his mother that gave it to her. There were some nice Uchiha out there, after all. Before long, they were at the farm. All they needed to do was find the food and then find the ox. Izumi found the food pretty quick inside the barn, but there was no sign of Billy Jo.

Stats:
    Izumi
    Izumi

Post by Izumi Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:50 pm

To make a very long story short, Izumi found Billy Jo and she fed him. Billy Jo wasn't just any old animal, though. He was super big and really mean. But that was just how he wanted people to see him. He was actually really nice underneath it all. Izumi and Billy Jo had really nice conversation for a while and when the sun started to go down, they parted ways and Izumi went on back to the village.

~Exit~

Stats:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am